>2019
>I am Broken and Done

Attached: DC-Films-logo.jpg (984x518, 31K)

Wasn't "Shazam" a bigger critic's darling than 99% of the MCU?

>critics have credibility only when it's convenient for my argument

Endgame, BP and more were bigger

Zack Snyder was the only that could have saved them, the disgusting humanity wasn't ready for Snyder 's genius

Define "more".

See "Joker" in Cinemas everywhere on October 4th!

Both Endgame, BP and even FFH seré bigger than both Aquaman and Shazam. You're in negation mode.

>Thinking The Elseworld Joker without a Batman will get more focus and hype than the D23 announcements or Endgame.

Oh this meme again.

>Dc shills coping with flopping and failure

>Thinking that a Joker movie will get less attention than a Meme Knight direct-to-internet series

>A Joker Edgy Society movie
>+ Without Batman

Sure mate. Ey, remember that time when Daredevil got a better Batman adaptation?

Ah yes, Incels rise up! WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

>Ey, remember that time when Daredevil got a better Batman adaptation?
I sure don't.

I do remember that time when they decided that a Daredevil series should be about a fat dude crying "VANESSA!!" repeatedly. Marvel fans called it "the apex of television".

'sup ladder lad - having trouble getting a real college to accept that Disney intern college credit and still trying to get somewhere in life?

check the back pages of your local alternative weekly, I'm sure some politician is trying to get something or other and needs warm bodies to get petitions signed.

And bonus - you'll get outdoors and get some sunshine, just remember to shower first. Strangers will likely run away from you and never sign those petitions and then where will you be?

Man, do you need some help? That amount of Burn will not dissapear by itself (Like The future of the DCEU)

Attached: vaginol-ovuli.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Ah yes, that was a good show.

Attached: Fisk.jpg (694x434, 49K)

We should have gotten Man of Steel 2 by now

>Another user that keeps bringing the Ladderbro Mythos to relevance.

Tell me, how does it feel to be so scared to death that you need to focus all your frustration into one big boogeyman?

>Man, do you need some help?
I don't know, am I the one making dozens of "praise Marvel, fuck DC" threads because a She-Hulk tv series was announced for 2022?

You mean Man Of Steel 3 or 4. It's been almost a decade since the first one.

And a MoonKnight and Ms. Marvel TV show too, don't forget it.

What did WB announce for his DC Movies in the recent time? Where is my Superman or Green Lantern movie?

>91%
>7.29 overall
That's about on par with both Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
>Rotten Tomatoes

>And a MoonKnight and Ms. Marvel TV show too, don't forget it.
Can you blame me for forgetting them? Added up, the two of them sell fewer comics than "Aquaman".

>What did WB announce for his DC Movies in the recent time?
"Black Adam", "Shazam 2", "Aquaman 2", "The Trench".

Why are you comparing Tv series to movies, though? You should compare Moon Knight to Doom Patrol.

This was already the case years ago.

You mean the critics it got from the site DC owns? Those critics? The ones that are still low as shit compared to the other MCU's scores? Those critics? Pathetic.

Poor Tommy is so hurt :(

Attached: rentfree.png (724x855, 428K)

>364.5 million USD

Attached: DC vs Marvel.webm (1280x536, 246K)

>You mean the critics it got from the site DC owns? Those critics?
RT doesn't have critics, retardón.

But I do remember when RT changed the politics of the whole site to make the reviews of Captain Marvel more positive after being pressed by Disney.

That's a lot higher than the first "Captain America" and "Hulk". Go Shazam!

>Captain America: The First Avenger
>370.6 million USD
>364>370
user what kind of math is that.

Listen Ladder Lad, I know that you superpower isn't turning those Disney Buxs into actual cash and you can't afford to pay the AC bill so you're all heated up in your basement, but that's no reason to be in such a snit - just think, the Corporation Whose Dick You Distend Your Tongue For just made another BILLION!!!

>the two of them sell fewer comics than "Aquaman"
>Can you blame me for forgetting them?

So you now imply that Aquaman (almost a literal nobody for mainstreams) was this big guy like WW or Superman before his movie came out? And you're now mocking both MoonKnight, She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel for being that before their series come out? You're an hypocrite fuck that just uses X details to his favor ignoring anything else. You're as credible as The DCEU future.

Also, the balls on you to come up with Doom Patrol now. Yeah, It is a great show Indeed, but call me when WB/DC produces it's own Daredevil or gets people hyped as when D23 happened (With literal nobodies like MK and SH too).

Yeah, but one great movie doesn't discount the dozen or so shitty ones. WW was decent aswell.

>Listen Ladder Las
A new character for the Mythos I see. I guess "LadderBro" was getting old.

>RT doesn't have critics, retardón.
It does you fucking retard.

>But I do remember when RT changed the politics of the whole site to make the reviews of Captain Marvel more positive after being pressed by Disney.

Yeah, got any souce, retard? You gat mad because your dozen of fake review got removed, dumb idiot? What's the matter, you are willing to think RT put fake reviews on someone's else movie but they didn't for their own? You fucking cuck are irredeemable. Absolutely pathetic.

And here is my review for DC's latest "success": Flopzam was shit and is only overrated by desperate cucks like you.

>"Black Adam", "Shazam 2", "Aquaman 2", "The Trench".

user please go home, you're drunk.

better hurry before it ends up like the last DC movie

Attached: ECrO2MgWwAArbbS.jpg (948x1200, 165K)

CA budget 140-216.7 million
Shazam budget 90-100 million

no one thinks that

we KNOW it

I already buried DC a long time ago

But user you forgot to adjust for inflation.

>gets people hyped as when D23 happened (With literal nobodies like MK and SH too).
That is entirely on you, my dude.

That people get "hyped" for a Meme Knight series or a She-Hulk series has more to do with the fact that Marvelfags will eat up ANYTHING with the logo "Marvel" on it than to an inherently quality to them. A Marvelfag cannot dislike anything Marvel, not more than a Muslim can eat pork.

It's like Rick and Morty fans bragging about how they made gigantic lines to eat a shitty sauce.

Look at this dude. look at this behavior.

This is simply not normal. Or shouldn't be.

MOS 2 before 3 though

Also the billions DC supposedly paid critics and advertising so wonder woman and Aquaman are actually massive flops.

>That is entirely on you, my dude.

Do you live under a rock and didn't ser how hyped is people with all that, le you're just straight up in negation mode?

Either way I'm done with you, I don't like to mess with sick people. I Hope you ver better and that the DCEU gets the Justice that It deserves someday.

>Marvelfags will eat up ANYTHING with the logo
that's cute coming from the DCuck who keeps trying to convince everyone that Aquaman WASN'T a massive piece of shit and who will no doubt be shilling that shitty Birds of Prey movie if WB ever decides to start marketing it

Yeah, but, I meaned that by this point we should've had MoS 2 a long time ago. By this year we should've had MoS 3 or a Supergirl Spin-Off movie, I dunno.

>company wars
This thread is fucking gay

Geoff Johns and Green Lantern will save the company. Again.

>Do you live under a rock
Moist DC fans do

>Geoff Johns
got fired after Justice League bombed

>Green Lantern
will never get made

Read

>Do you live under a rock and didn't ser how hyped is people with all that, le you're just straight up in negation mode?
In the real world, people are talking about the fires in Brazil and Trump raising the price of Chinese products. In the real world, no one knows or cares about a Moon Knight TV series that will come out 3 years from now.

Even the people on the internet that are "hyped" about it are hyped because it's a Marvel product, and thus, against their religion to dislike. You think any of those clowns knows who the fuck Moon Knight is? Moon Knight, the character that doesn't even have an ongoing nowadays because of how badly the latest one sold?

I don't participate in fandom wars, but remember when people seriously thought Shazam would outgross CM, that was embarassing

>Zack Snyder was the only that could have saved them
Snyder was literally killing them

War? DC's fucking done, it's fanboys can't even defense themselves at this point.

>over a billion dollars each year on just CW shows

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 45K)

Remember when Wonder Woman was supposed to be destroyed by Captain Underpants?

Remember when Aquaman was going to be crushed by the combo Bumblebee/Mary Poppins?

Remember when the Netflix Marvel shows were supposed to win all Emmys?

*Killed them.

No user. It's only credible when also paired with a good audience score. Only good critic score shows obvious shilling. Only good audience score means it is exciting and entertaining.

It just goes to show how out of touch retards like are

but it's always good for a laugh like when Joker bombs

Remember when Endgame, Infinity War, Black Panther and even CM and FFH destroyed both WW, Aqualand and Shazam?

I don't even want to see this board if Joker bombs or underperforms. It won't be as fun as when BvS' reviews were coming out or JL's opening weekend numbers

this DC is doing great now

Attached: 1563196241350.jpg (2896x2896, 832K)

Remember when every Marvel movie in 2019 made over a billion and every low budget DC movie still managed to bomb

It's unbecoming of a lady to make her butthurt so obvious, user.

>DISNEY MONEY DISNEY MONEY DISNEY MONEY
Now this is a sight to behold.

>Snyder was literally killing them
Snyder was making good movies, unlike the cashgrabber nu dc movies

user please just shup up, you're not helping yourself.

snyderfags are mentally ill

Aren't Marvel fans planning on attack on Sony to get Spyder-Man back to Disney?

Crazy for crazy, at least Snyderfags just make banners.

All DC fans have something wrong with them mentally

The half that don't support Snyder seem to think the 90s were a week ago and DC and it's heroes are still the biggest thing ever.

Attached: Capture.png (1006x323, 765K)

And buy billboards and harass everything and everyone even remotely related to WB in any way shape or form with their retarded hashtag

Do these people actually exist? I thought Snyder fans were just a meme.

Attached: 2019.07.18-08.26-boundingintocomics-5d30d5ef0e58f.jpg (700x450, 65K)

>It’s another ladderfag thread

Attached: EDD11F26-61FC-4140-9198-49666FFE099C.png (176x129, 57K)

Oh yeah. They tried to invade the past comic con just to promote their hashtag movement.

I don't know, I have never seen a DC fan advocating that Donny Cates is the best writer alive or that a character becoming omnipotent every year is the biggest masterpiece of literature.

Have they organized an attack to force people into submitting intellectual property to Disney?

As long as they don't do that, they will be heads and shoulders above MCUfags as human beings.

the common man will eat up and enjoy DC movies reardless of how terrible they are, i've seen then just swallow it. my father is one of those people and still watches and enjoys suicide squad

>Ladderfag

You keep adding new characters to your retarded Mythos I see. LadderBro, LadderFag...

How hyped is your father for Meme Knight and She-Hulk?

Attached: D_i-Rx_XYAgVLoS.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

Actually I don't because a newly formed Justice League immediately throwing down with Darkseid is absolute hot fucking garbage and continues to praise the absolute dumpster fire that was nu52

a direct representation of our difference in hype

Attached: 1550533149689.jpg (599x337, 17K)

good one Tommy now talk about how no one has a job

>the common man will eat up and enjoy DC movies regardless of how terrible they are
you really need to stop lying to yourself like this

Zack Snyder is a hack. His movie was gonna be even worse than the trash that eventually came out.

Classy. Marvelfags should take notes.

What is Meme Knight's job, by the way? How have Marvel writers explained the origin of his billions of dollars?

This should be good.

Attached: blessed be the mouseketeers.jpg (579x656, 65K)