Previous threads (oldest to newest):
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/108453573/#108456402
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107978733/#107978733
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/107891037/#107891037
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/108687545/#108687545
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/108977520/#108983555
boards.fireden.net/co/thread/50/109450922/
Basic rundown (From the older threads):
>Web Shooter (Spider-Man) went columbine his school after one too many bad days and is now a mass murderer
>Wakanda rules over all of Africa, and are very slowly but surely expanding into Europe
>SABRE (SHIELD) is a shadow government that has control of many countries and operatives all over the world
>HYDRA is a resistance group founded to fight the Nazis in World War II that now exists to stop SABRE's influence on the globe.
>Tyrant (Captain America) is an anti-mutant nationalist who is in charge of SABRE
>The Steel King (Iron Man) is essentially Big Boss with grander plans
>Thor is a drunkard rapist
>The X-men are a class based cult that controls most of the east cost and have only been stopped by Steel King in resent years
>Norman Osborn is essentially reverse-Batman, and puts on a crazy persona as the Emerald Elf to stop the Web Shooter
>The Preacher (Punisher) is a seemingly pacifistic man who in truth is a cult leader that spreads drugs that make LSD look like child's play
>Deadpool is the same and at the end of the arc he comes to the 616 universe to explain why deadpool is always shifting from Memepool to sadpool.
>Namor is also the same but has slightly different preferences in women giving him away
>Carol is just the same but evil
>Gwen Pool is a Yea Forums user who loves DC and hates marvel and loath every second of her time in this universe.
>Carnage is peak memepool but is opposed to killing

Attached: aqr8VbL_700b.jpg (544x604, 108K)

From older thread:

>Miles goes to a shitty inner-city public school despite his grades
>Gets bullied for "acting white" and having a cop for a dad.
>He does try to act more hood so he gets bullied less, but then his dad sees him as turning into just another punk and beats the shit out of him.
>Dresses up like Web Shooter and commits the same crime
>It gets reported as "gang violence"

>Gestapo travels from world to world causing fascist uprisings
>She finally arrives in the 919 universe
>She starts doing her usual government collapse routine
>She gets the attention of Tyrant and is brought to his secret lair
>Tyrant learning of her plains sees her as a useful tool. Gestapo learning who Tyrant is and stands for falls madly in love with him and sees him as the perfect man.
>Tyrant also finds Gestapo fun because the more he degrades her the more she respects him

>Codename: Cold Killer was a Nazi double-agent and Tyrant's best friend in WWII that was caught and used as a Guinea pig by the US government
>He's under mind control and used as a black ops assassin by the US during the cold war, being cryogenically frozen between missions, hence his codename
>Eventually Tyrant finds him back and gets a hand on his key words and all that
>Instead of freeing him, he continues to keep him under mind control and uses him for his own schemes

>Proteus and Legion are the children of mutant supremacists Moira MacTaggert and Charles Xavier
>Both are kept imprisoned under the X-Mansion
>Xavier hasn't been able to brainwash them because he can't affect a psionic being like Proteus and Legion makes new personalities to protect himself
>Proteus doesn't use his powers because he doesn't want to kill anyone
>Legion avoids making new personalities as much as possible
>Their shared situation has caused them to form a brother-like bond
>Eventually Proteus realizes all the personalities Legion has made to avoid getting brainwashed are starting wear him down
>Proteus breaks them out, hopping between X-Men bodies but not using his reality warping abilities to avoid killing any of his hosts
>Eventually he winds up in Mimic and uses his copy powers to finally escape with Legion, and they run off the join the Brotherhood of Noble Mutants
>Thanks to the healing factor he copied from Wolverine during their escape, Proteus realizes he'll be able to stay in Mimic's body as long as he only uses his reality warping in emergencies
>Using Mimic's powers on Legion, Proteus is able to get a random power from one of the useless personalities brainwashed by Xavier
>Along with the healing factor Mimic can copy four powers from Legion at a time

>Mole Man was a crackpot scientist who believed in the hollow-earth theory before he was betrayed by Reed Richards on a scientific expedition and thrown into a sinkhole
>Survives and finds a society of underground humanoids and an ecosystem of giant monsters, quickly becoming their ruler
>Takes in refugees fleeing from the tyranny of the government and SABRE, whilst also unleashing his monsters upon New York to disrupt Richards' plans and experiments upon the populous

>keeps making the same thread every single damn day
>keeps using an Iron Man pic
>can't get it in his thick head that it's "Futurist" and not "Steel King"
For fuck's sake, are you literally mentally challenged?

Attached: Disgust.jpg (200x200, 30K)

Fuck I forgot to change the fucking name

Eh, s'okay. You're just posting it every day, without even bothering to fix it. You're not giving it room to breathe. Try again next week.

Oh fine

Quit trying to desperately push this shit, it's annoying you faggot

Just popping into this thread to ask if I should read Superior Iron Man, and if Spider-Ock was as fun as I remember it (And if it's worth a reread as well)

Iron Man is fun, go for it, SpOck (the original run, at least) was fun for some time, but has outlived his welcome, and the story was kinda garbage, imo.

That Punisher idea is retarded. He should be a Mafia Hitman whose family is still alive and well. But after his Family gets ousted, he goes “legit” and gets recruited by the Futurist to become his “Fixer”. Eventually turns into War Machine. That’s an E3 (villain instead of hero, family alive instead of dead, from outlaw to legit instead of legit to outlaw) Punisher, not whatever that thing in OP is.
>inb4 Muh priest backstory
Yeah, like all Mafiosi, he’d be a hypocritical Church-loving guy instead of a true believer.

given how much you forget it i doubt you actually forget it or are doing it on purpose

Bump

Bump

Wouldn't the Punisher just be the Punisher except he shoots everyone?

How would regular Spider-Man deal with the Web Shooter?

I imagine they'd be pretty evenly matched, but Peter would eventually win it out because Web Shooter's emotions can be easily played with.

>steel king
>not The Futurist
I go on vacation for a bit over 3 weeks and you Yea Forumsmrades fuck up even the simplest stuff.

Ha, another user agreed.
Also, Stark has that ascended inceldom theme going too.

>ascended incel Stark REEEEEEEEEEing at the thots he fucks all the while working on the ultimate cock extension prosthetic
It'd be kino.

Lady Web (Natasha Romanoff) Is basically the original villain version of Natasha. She just went above working just for the KGB to working for the highest bidder. Her allies/friends are just tools to her (like she used to treat Barton early on in 60s Iron Man stuff) that she fucks and seduces into rolling over for her. Loves her work, no guilt over it.
Enjoys playing the Futurist's lust over her, against his control freak "begone thot" reservations.

Could work. But also you could have her be a cold, emotionless assassin instead of a seductress, ala Agent 47. It's why Stark falls head over heels for her (muh pure waifu) and keeps trying to impress her, while she's just autistically devoted to her job, which is killing people for the highest bidder.

Nah, making her a machine is boring. I hate how she is a sociopathic assault commando instead of an elegant spy in 616 nowadays too, let's not have it shit on her characterisation here too. Have a vampe-ish enjoymentof her work and conquests is more fun. Stark can fall her for the archetypal reasons everyone falls for James Bond villainess types.
Though I like the option of Stark being very, very into her (616 Stark is into Natasha a lot anyway, it fits) but need to find an angle that's a bit deeper than just pure cold killer (which again, boooring, imo) or just very hot thot (which yes, is boring too).
So, I'll propose an alternative. Natasha having her usual people reading skills (which I always found much more cool than just pew pew pew) can see right through his armor (heh) and into the incelbrat within. But she still fucked him. Stark is very touched and embarrassed that someone knowing his inner incel didn't push him away.
As to why Natasha did that? She found him hot/entertaining anyway? She's been with all sorts of folks, nothing inherently repulses her? Messing with his mind like that is amusing? She's still The Futurist, so he's useful to have as an ally/pet?
Who knows.

Attached: widow_dress2.jpg (650x827, 127K)

If she's a slut, an ascended incel like himself wouldn't fall for her. If she's a slut, then he'll just be obsessed with fucking her to prove to himself he's hot shit, but that's it.

But see, here's the gem. She's not "just" a slut. Just sluts are women he fucks and dumps, women he'd hide his true self from. Like he hides it from anyone. Because what does a slut want? A chad. And what repulses a slut? An incel? What would a slut do if she found out he's an incel? Mock him and move on.
But Lady Web didn't. For any of the reasons I posted.
And that made him obsessed.

Also, Maria Hill takes great pleasure in creating torture-cells. Each captive gets a tailor made one. Not even hiding that she's not doing it for efficiency only.

Attached: widow_and_hill.jpg (920x1410, 384K)

Nah, it still wouldn't work because she still /is/ a slut. You can go ahead with your HC, it's a good enough idea, but an ascended incel wouldn't fall for a slut, because he'd have such massive hangups and trust issues, that he'd just kill her in a fit of sudden rage. He's not a wounded uggo that gets seen for the first time, he's a bitter sociopath with too much power and far too many hangups.

Emotionless killer is what ruined Natasha in 616, I am very averse to that approach. I think the reasons as to why Stark would like her in E3 that I presented are good enough. We disagree over whether the fact that she sees his loser self and still fucks him is enough or not enough for him to become more obsessed with her than he'd be with a random slut he fucks and dumps.
It's okay. We're friends.
Can't be helped.

Attached: vintageteamupfanart3.jpg (471x721, 102K)

I'm not against the Widow idea, all I'm saying is that if you go forward with that version, then there's no relationship with Stark. Even if he becomes obsessed, he'd end up trying to kill her. Again, he's not a lonely, ugly loser who gets noticed by the hot girl. he's the type that errupts in a moment's notice because he got a flash of another dick in the vagina he just fucked.

It's a quantification problem, like anything else, really.
Meaning the degree to which
>explodes the moment he gets a flash of another dick in a vagina he just fucked
is so absolute as to override
>his genuine self still got accepted
or not. And yeah, he's not ugly noticed by a hot girl, but going with the contrast between his inner self and his outer one, a very similar dynamic can come into play.
I feel like all 3 ideas (obsesses over emotionless killer, fucks and dumps the thot, gets confused and obsessed over incel-accepting thot) are valid, in this arbitrary au that we're building. Like, all of them could happen.
But 2 lacks depth and kills future interactions, so I dislike it. Natasha and Tony are always fun together, no matter the universe. 1 goes with a version an approach of Natasha which I heavily dislike, so I'm meh about it. I mean, if he just wants an emotionless killer, forget Natasha, have him fall for this universe's equivalent Danger from the x-men. Or any other female-like robot. A mechanical waifu to surpass all waifus. Sounds incel-y enough.
I feel my version has the most storytelling potential and character-interaction potential. I get what you're saying, but I feel his reeeeee-ing can/should be able to be bent at some circumstances and who better to bend the will of men than Natasha fucking Romanoff?

Also, the file I sent wasn't very christian, noticed after posting. Let's try another one.

Attached: widow_dress3.jpg (500x746, 66K)

Fuck you

Attached: 1550856640068.jpg (484x476, 90K)

The problem is that you're not grasping the point of the incel. By the time he ascends, yeah, he'd be okay with getting a girl who's had one or two bfs, is from a rich family and is a social status. But there's no way that he'd fall for some conniving thot that's been dicked by the entire world. Like he says in pic related, she'd be to much of a security rick anyhow. Personally I think it'd be a nice running theme of him getting "cucked" by every female he'd be interested in.
>Widow
Supreme slut.
>Danvers
Make Rhodes some hotshot general running for presidency and Danvers his gf, which Stark eternally REEEEEEEEEEs at cause coalburning.
>Janet
Pym's a GigaChad ehre using his big-ass dick to ruin her pussy every night. She actively turns Stark down.
>Pepper
He sees her as a surrogate daughter and is the only person he genuienly cares for, so he can't act on it.
>Bethany
Happily married and doesn't even care about him; just does her job.
-
It'd be a nice theme, I think.

Attached: RCO019_1465806366.jpg (1280x1989, 708K)

No mention of what we decided to do with Sabretooth and Mystique?

>I think it'd be a nice running theme of yada yada
I don't. We get enough of loser Stark in 616 nowadays, have him be a prize again.
And again, characters are not one dimensional. He is an ascended incel, yes, but the degree to which this will define absolutely everything for ever or not is not set in stone.
Essentially, Stark aside, an ascended incel who fucks and dumps has inferiority/trust issues. He sees himself as how he used to and trying to keep that part of him protected he begons thots by deluding himself into thinking that it's their fault that he pushes them away, not his and his own insecurities. He begons to protect himself.
To have Stark get obsessed/intrigued by someone who exposes him and doesn't break him, even if she has him vulnerable and thus allowing a window of changing/questioning his reeeeing, for that one person (or at least being autistically confused about it) is not impossible at all. It's depth. It's growth.

Side note. I wonder if deadly origin should be taken at face value or be thought of as Natasha's messed up mind's interpretation of facts. Like, Ivan hitting on her felt wrong, as in 2+2=5 wrong.

Attached: vintageteamupfanart27.jpg (471x723, 419K)

>I don't. We get enough of loser Stark in 616 nowadays, have him be a prize again.
Fair point, and I'm not disagreeing. But it'd be a bit fun in my opinion, if you limit it to one or two women. He's not interested in Carol, he just hates her guts. He doesn't see Pepper romantically, but as a little sister of sorts. Bethany is a coworker. Janet'd be the running joke in that instead of being a slut like in the 616, she's loyal to Hank's Big Pym Dick, and constantly puts Stark down.
>He is an ascended incel, yes, but the degree to which this will define absolutely everything for ever or not is not set in stone.
Sure. Like I said, I imagine him as a mix between Bateman and Bickle in that regard.
>He begons to protect himself.
Or he's just disgusted by human connection because he sees it all as some hollow, lustful thing he's been chasing his whole life, that became ultimately pointless. Other guys lost their V-Card to their sweethearts at 15, but he's still fucking worthless pieces of meat. Give him a Hannibal side.
>To have Stark get obsessed/intrigued by someone who exposes him and doesn't break him, even if she has him vulnerable and thus allowing a window of changing/questioning his reeeeing, for that one person (or at least being autistically confused about it) is not impossible at all. It's depth. It's growth.
Again, she's a slut. I get that you like the ship, but I came up with this version of Stark in the first few threads (I was focused more on the millitary aspect then), and I'm not feeling it. She's a slut. She's taken huge ass dongs in all holes. There's no way that someone with hangups would deal with that.
>Side note. I wonder if deadly origin should be taken at face value or be thought of as Natasha's messed up mind's interpretation of facts. Like, Ivan hitting on her felt wrong, as in 2+2=5 wrong.
Eh, canon's fluid.

Sabretooth would just be Wolverine, and Wolverine would be Sabertooth. Actually it makes more sense for Wolverine to be the evil one, since he is more indestructible, and you have a nice contrast going - the one who looks more brutish is more heroic and civilized, while the one who looks more human is more beastly and wild.
As for the name, maybe Smilodon, or Sawtooth

Attached: sabretooth-weapon-x-1150345.jpg (1016x1080, 121K)

The disgust you describe stems from insecurity and self esteem issues, it doesn't exist in a vacuum detached from the rest of his character and what happens to him. So the vulnerability he tries to shield by begonning being "spared" by the very enemy(a thot) leading him to get at the very least confused and intrigued makes sense. The alternative is a one dimensional { (if bitch=hoe) then {call_function reeee()};} characterisation which is too shallow and repetitive for a character.
>I came up
Eh, canon's fluid.

Attached: vintageteamupfanart25.jpg (471x721, 116K)

Having consistent traits isn't shallow. Characters likes A and dislikes B is not outlandish. Now you're just trying to force your own idea even if it makes little sense. Hell, another thing is that he'd want heirs to take over him. Who's gonna give him kids, the sterile slut? Come on man, this pairing never worked in the 616 and it's not gonna work here. You want him to "grow" and settle down with a slut? First you say
>We get enough of loser Stark in 616 nowadays, have him be a prize again.
And then you want him to end up with a loose thot that's been dicked by the entire intelligence community. This an E3 thread, he's supposed to be a control freak with fascistic tendencies in love with the war and a burning hatres of "holes". He's not supposed to be a good guy who grows; he's meant to be the villain of every other franchise. He's Getty, not Jesus.

>he'd want heirs
Why? The world is his to take.
>the pairing never worked in 616
Most pairings can work, characters are too fluid. 60s Stark has nothing in common with 10s Stark and so on.
>want him to end up with
No, no.
Not at all. This isn't about making them endgame. It's about whether the possibility exists that he can be intrigued by said thot for the circumstances I mentioned. By no means do I think they should have a happily ever after in e3 of all places.
If this is a calculated move by Natasha to get him to fall for her and he works it out, eventually, I can see him either killing her or brainwashing her into the emotionless version that you said at first he'd like as his "pure" waifu.

In fact, ascended incel Stark brainwashing thots into his obedient stacy-slaves is very, very entertaining.

At the end of the day, incels want Stacies badly. They just don't admit it. Brainwashing her and others into his harem would work.