Wyatt Russell (son of Kurt Russell) is playing US Agent

collider.com/falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-wyatt-russell-john-walker/

Attached: 7CF35519-73E7-4543-8432-5C3540FED1F9.jpg (900x750, 109K)

Hell yeah.
Dug him in BM and Overlord.

He's also great in Lodge 49.

What does this mean for Lodge 49

Whats the point of these shows?

Do shows have to have a point?

To add to the MCU at a pace that fills in the gaps while newer franchises get more feature films. And debut even more characters and franchises. Build up to the next phase, Falcon and Winter Soldier will probably have some New Avengers lead in

I hope they don't mix up the character with Commie Smasher Cap and make him an antagonist.

Attached: 1614118capvshydra9.png (247x415, 178K)

So he's not just coasting on his name like Clint Eastwood's son?

AMC cancel it because it's not walking dead.

Excellent choice

break my achy heart

he's almost too talented for a throwaway capeshit role

Overlord had two good things. The intro, and Wyatt. I wish the rest of the movie was as intense as the beginning, or that it was more nazi zombies.

Holy fuck. No wonder I love this guy.

Hes the son of Kurt FUCKING Russel.

>tfw no Kurt Russell Fury
Jdimsa.

So he's going to be Bucky's new boyfriend?

>ATTENTION ALL Yea Forums POSTERS: I AM GAY OR FEMALE. I REPEAT, ATTENTION ALL Yea Forums POSTERS: I AM GAY OR FEMALE.
Why?

Attached: 1528923614464.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

I believe he’s at the very least a rival for SamCap and Bucky, but my guess is Zemo is the real antagonist.

Ayy, niceZ seems like the rumors will true, which means soon we’ll probably get a casting announcement for Flag Smasher!

>some guy makes a cliche joke about Bucky being gay for Captain America in the MCU
>OMG YOU MUST BE GAY OR A GIRL WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ATTENTION WHORE FUCK YOU

Indeed, why are you so fucking autistic?

Attached: Be A Dick.jpg (700x528, 47K)

That stupid shit gets grating after so fucking much of it. I can't go into a thread anymore without shit smelling fujos stinking it up through my fucking screen.