You're not a real princess! Spider with a Top Hat, for corn's sake? Your antics with Pony Head? What a joke...

>You're not a real princess! Spider with a Top Hat, for corn's sake? Your antics with Pony Head? What a joke. I worked my ass off to get where I am! And you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly you're my peer? You do what I do because you're cute and quirky and you can make people laugh? I committed my life to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all the rewards!
>I thought you were proud of me.
>I was. When you straightened out and learned to make do without your wand, I was very proud.
>So that's it then, right? Keep old Star down on Earth, she's not good enough to be a princess?
>I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change. You're Princess Cuckoo Pants! And Princess Cuckoo Pants I can handle just fine, but Princess Cuckoo Pants with a wand is like a chimp with a machine gun. The throne is sacred! If you abuse that power, people get hurt. This is not a game! You have to know on some level, I know you know I'm right. You know I'm right.

Attached: 1483457048362.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

This show was shit.

Moon is such a dick

Moon is so fucking hot

Moon has bones full of green dust

Damn, where was this Moon when we needed her most.

>If you abuse that power, people get hurt

Forced integration and generations of strife for some spic dick. Very cool use of your power, Star.

That’s a crossover I though I’d never see

You're green with it!

Would star vs have worked better if it were a slow burn drama about Eclipsa pinning for the throne and monster cock with her mother undermining her at every opportunity to prove herself while star fucks off because she never fucking existed?

>composite Star/Eclipsa character with none of Star's shittier personality traits
>no fun S1 adventures with an earth boy
>an actual rogues gallery and actual fights against the forces of evil instead of "muh misguided asshole #3"
>in fact, just ax the relationship nonsense altogether
>keep the "destroy all magic, merge dimensions" but for better and more complicated reasons than "muh Latino oneitis"

...did I just write a better Star Vs.?

No
Crossover with what?

Why does she fight the forces of evil?

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of Star Vs.?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1565235102827.jpg (604x832, 167K)

Am I the only one who likes Star in this forsaken board?

is that from better call saul

Star wants sex now!

Attached: 1484673962611.png (607x641, 312K)

How does she know what a chimp is

>You're not a real princess
did you see the REAL princess, and not the Disney princess one?

Attached: 1565249399938.png (500x500, 99K)

best post in the thread for referencing an actually quality show

>You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all the rewards!
that's literally what monarchy is op

We all like it, user.
That's why the threads are still alive.

Attached: 6fb9f87dd5915bfcdc44b1129bbe6fca.jpg (735x504, 52K)

Reminder

Attached: Dm9H4ytUwAAt61K.jpg (1200x607, 94K)

I wasn't ready for this show to end

Attached: db170b26b68943f3d7ed98c540db7301.gif (540x304, 1.29M)

Hehehe no.

Attached: 1540F423-FD96-4A16-A618-BDE88AF83ECC.jpg (901x399, 114K)

That's a good prequel right there but for Star vs. tobe better it needs Star to mature and guide to be a proper ruler

Blessed St. Johnposter

Mature? She is a freaking psycho who has been shown straight up murdering innocent people since Season 1.

It's better to keep someone like her far from a throne.
I'd rather go with turning Mewni into a democracy like Eclipsa kinda did in Season 4. After all, the concept of democracy was introduced along with Mina.

Attached: 726bab2f269eb8230081d97e8a85e1ad.jpg (736x414, 58K)

No because evil is for kids. Nothing is that simple.

Fuck Star, what we need is an alternative world series with cute and sweet Monstar learning to face her human bullies and racist family with magic and Marco's love.

Attached: 4eb903774ba61656c9c24f217add12d5.jpg (600x1212, 84K)

Better Call Saul

Star and Marco should sell meth in the next season to support the Mewman refugees

Star is trash girl.
Monstar is best girl.