What's the worst episode of South Park?

What's the worst episode of South Park?

Attached: 238717198798.jpg (616x462, 27K)

Anything with Wendy.

Attached: 1565407185574.png (1280x720, 517K)

Literally the last one with trump/garrison in the forest

manbearpig

The last several seasons is the worst episode.

I can't stand nu-Wendy. Especially her voice. She sounds like a grown woman. Mary Kay Bergman did a much better job - she actually sounded like a child, not an irritating, bitchy soccer mom.

Attached: 1564793562064.jpg (640x480, 53K)

The Pip episode

The one with Bezos and the "dude weed" scene at the end. Matt and Trey have definitely smoked weed so I don't know why they'd make such a cliche drugs ending

Seething trumptard

...Lmao? Trump is the greatest president we've had to date, seems like you were brainwashed my fake news bozo.

Cant pick there are plenty of episodes that i think are equally shit.
Whats your predictions for the next seasons guys?

Human cent-i-pad

... Lmao?

Attached: metal_gear_peace_walker_snake_eater_0828_09.jpg (1400x1400, 125K)

Well, she is a bitchy soccer mom in the body of an 8 year old.

that episode was absolute shit, and i don't care about your clown president

The China Probrem. Fuck politics, fuck parody, that episode is one of the biggest piles of nothing I've ever watched. 2 jokes that weren't even that funny, repeated 3 times and episode is over.

Hashtag rehash

Jackoffasaurs.

PS. let's players are a blight, let us bow our heads and pray that JewWario and Etika were only the beginning

GOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

royal wedding

This.

i cant watch that one
its too mean to kyle

The towlie episode

Towelie was great though.

>the greatest president we've had to date
I understand why some people like Trump, but I will never understand this. Did Trump forge our nation against all odds? Did Trump fight to free the slaves? Did Trump have a major part in pulling the US through the Great Depression? When people say this, do they just mean presidents that they've been alive for, or something? It frankly would amaze me if people would prefer Trump to Washington, Lincoln, or Roosevelt.

Trump is 100x more patriotic than the retards you listed, it's pathetic that I share a board with non-supporters. He defines everything that makes our country great. Amen.

> the last one
Looks like you skipped a season, pal.

That filename...

>more patriotic than Washington
Ok you're baiting lol

Polk and Eisenhower or bust

Doesn't watch the show: the post.

I'll tell you what he is, for a lot of people Trump is a shimmer of light in the dark dark world of contemporary U.S. politics. Not everything about him is great but I truly believe he cares about our nation, unlike Obummer and WMD Bush. Trump's only crime is being a boomer.

Somebody post cute boys

To be fair though, Stan, Kyle, and Cartman hardly sound like little boys either. Although they kinda did in the earlier seasons.

Attached: 1565411972944.png (545x725, 260K)

>You're Getting Old.
>The Return Of Chef.
>Ms. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina.
Easy.

I haven't really made up my mind on the recent seasons, but the one that comes to mind as the worst is the one where Mr. Garrison becomes a transexual and Kyle becomes black. Episode starts with utter non-humor gross out stuff and is possibly the most annoying way you can do this subject on an episode of South Park. It's difficult to figure out what they're even trying to say with this one, and Matt and Trey even admitted to it being their least favourite episode on the DVD commentary, they had to force it out for the season premiere.

Attached: garrison.png (525x403, 293K)

Insheeption. It had a good premise with Stan’s problem and Mackey’s trauma, but since they took the Inception lines from the internet they accidentally ended up copying that College Humor video. It also gets really stale with the Inception stuff in general so it’s just very boring episode after you first think ”this is going to be good”.

Moss Piglets. A shit episode with zero funny jokes

They sound younger than Wendy.

they didn't even watch the movie? what a couple of lazy fucks

He's the worst character ever

i know

I think the worst part of this era of political trolling is that we can all be aware that you’re both trolling, point it out, and try to have fun with it, but you’ll only respond with the same soulless unfunny bait because you don’t know how to reply in a creative way. It’s so boring compared to the golden years of trolling. Your job could be done by AI

Attached: like_you.gif (220x138, 131K)

There's a lot of episodes I didn't like at first, like More Crap. Thought it was just one note poop joke but on rewatching it was surprisingly layered and has possibly my favorite joke ever with the Guiness World Record receptionist getting a call about a biggest poop, wondering why men are so obsessed and then we get Randy calling her. The idea that some other random unrelated man called to brag about his turd is genius.

One I just can't stand and that I avoid is Stanley's Cup. It's just a slow drag that really doesn't feel like there's anything there, be it commentary or jokes. The only fun part is the very end when we realize Stan's team was the losing team of another sports movie, but by then you just don't care.

bait

They did watch it but they didn’t have it for reference when they were making the episode and since they are writing the episodes in a week stuff like that might happen

Can’t decide.
Scause for applause is the most boring and milquetoast.
Human CentIpad repeats the same two jokes repeatedly and they weren’t funny the first time
Pee and Faith hilling just weren’t funny at all and were the type of out of touch shit they used to mock
The one where Cartman “manipulating” C’thulu turns out to be acting like a fucking cat

Ginger Cow, no doubt.

I thought that episode was fine, just fine.

Attached: 415.png (500x492, 85K)

What happened to Pip?

this and any of the episodes with cartman and his girlfriend that isnt the halloween one. beating the same joke into the ground over a season got old really quick

Aside from season 20, the water bears episode was the first time I could tell the show just ran out of ideas. Mashing 2 current events into one doesn't always work and it's like they didn't even try to make a joke.

Funnibot, the episode where everyone calls Germans unfunny so they send a Dalek comedian to the school and absolutely none of the jokes are funny

awkward!!!

>You're Getting Old
>Ms. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina
Poor taste, these are both top tier episodes

Passion of the Jew

Taylor Swifting episode

A ton of episodes from Season 8 sucked ass.

Really? That was my favourite season.

I think season 10 was the first one that was an overall disappointment, not even the WoW episode could save it

Nothing wrong with making fun of shitty mascot characters.

besides splatty tomato, the ones with terrence and philip taking up the plot

Attached: 1565075824609.png (954x718, 627K)

>Cartman fucked this up
Unworthy

Butters Own Episode
Osama Bin Laden has farty pants
Terrance and Philip behind the blow

“How to Eat with your butt”

Felt a bit like recycling of Simpsons Did It.
Which, by the by, I fucking despise, that wee ginger fanny should have taken a 2x4 to the face, preferably with a few rusty nails left in for good measure.

ok, do u mind my reimagining of da cutie boys?? uwu since the show is becoming so PROgressive....

Attached: 12312123.png (400x400, 176K)

Lice Capades. I don’t know if I missed some movie reference or something because literally none of it was funny.
Dishonorable mention goes to world war zimmerman

Agreed.

Also A Million Little Fibers and Great Expectations.

>A Million Little Fibers
For all the shit we gave season 20 and a lot of the other later seasons, I still think this is the worst episode of all time

gtfback to /pol ya' dingus

Y must U hate on the towelle?

Attached: 11.png (670x412, 49K)

Lice Capades was Antz parody I think

I bet you thought this was really funny so here's a pity (you)

Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina

Imagine every "I identify as a helicopter" joke made into a whole episode. It could have been a really good opportunity to poke fun at trans people but instead just became this okay at best joke stretched way past the point of being entertaining. I really shudder to think of all the actual transphobes that somehow felt embolden by this episode but I can't blame Matt and Trey for other peoples stupidity.

I still like the episode over all and it did get some laughs out of me. It still just felt like it could have been so much more and those are the kind of bad episodes that hurt the most.

Attached: illnevergotoseaworldagain.gif (480x299, 489K)

>He didn’t like “If I could swiiiiim with the dooolphiiiins”

South Park happens to be more vapid than Family Guy. How is that even possible?

Literally everyone poked fun at trannies back then. It’s a meme identity just like furries are.

>... A lawfin?

Shut up tranny

Jewwario wasn't even a letsplayer you dumb nigger

Crushed by Mecha Streisand in '201'.

>I really shudder to think of all the actual transphobes that somehow felt embolden by this episode but I can't blame Matt and Trey for other peoples stupidity.
did it ever occur to you that matt and trey dont like trannies

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

No, I think they just hate Jenner.

So stunning
So brave
Wow

Based, the only people that "like" trannies are virtue-signallers on social media but deep down they hate them too

What's wrong with it exactly? Been ages since I've seen it but I don't remember anything too jarring.

have sex

Attached: 1561026497208.gif (500x677, 290K)

I'd like to hope they just enjoy insulting everyone and aren't actually transphobic. That would just be disappointing.

Lmao I have and do, there's a reason every MtF is a complete loser before and after transitioning. Not one (1) tranny was a successful man, and turned to weeb shit/the internet to get meme'd into thinking they're trans. When in reality it's just a fetish.

Would be better if it was funny though.

Thanke u........

Attached: 50.png (789x525, 39K)

Oh man, I loved it, but maybe because I have a sister named Kelly so I'd always call her the same way the main lice did: "KEEELUUUHH!"

Oh man, I love it so much! The whole minge and asshole is fucking fantastic!

go dilate

Even back when watching that episode I was thinking that the entire message hinged on the assumption that manbearpig wasn't real. Did it really take Matt and Trey 12 years to realise that one?

Based dubs

>Did Trump have a major part in pulling the US through the Great Depression?
Statistically speaking FDR actually held back the economic recovery of the depression. WWII contributed to America's economic recovery, Hitler helped the US economy more than FDR ever did

Finally some actually smart people on this God forsaken board. Trump is an incredible leader, MAGA 2020

Because it makes normals laugh is why

>What's the worst episode of South Park?
The last 5 years
Enjoy your Zombie Park fake libertarian horseshit, faggots

Return of Chef is only funny if you know the behind-the-scenes details of it, so not totally fair but not unreasonable

Yea Forumsmblr at its finest

Probably the one where the entire season was set up thinking Hillary was going to win, and then they had to retcon everything in one week.

I'm glad no one's said Stanley's Cup because people hate that one for some reason but it fucking slays me everytime.

I liked Faith Hilling, i just think the episode kind of falls apart with the cats memeing themselves. The meme safety video with the trains were pretty funny.

see

In other words you didn't like it because it made fun of you.

but what about the epsiodes where shes fat?

Attached: Heidi the Feedie.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

D I L A T E

I loved those episodes, I'm not quite sure what it was about them...

Attached: Widey Heidi.gif (420x420, 1.84M)

The behind the scenes details are what makes the episode so terrible in the first place.

i kinda want to see cartman fatten up a boi next

Attached: Widey Heidi!.gif (350x420, 1.08M)

I remember seeing Sexual Harassment Panda right after the movie and finding it a huge letdown, and others agreed

That's the episode that Matt and Trey have quite literally no memory of making because of how overworked and exhausted they were with making the movie at the same time

who's your favorite boy?

Attached: D1ea3bvUYAIMyh-.jpg (610x641, 57K)

The obvious choice

Attached: Kennydance.gif (300x300, 1.11M)

kenny is my 2nd favorite after kyle

Attached: EB1vVNpUwAEjIgR.jpg (1518x905, 98K)

I'm gonna grant a little insight into Matt and Trey for you, the only people they hate are people who feel the need to validate themselves through how other people view them. There's a reason no politician on either side of the fence goes through a South Park appearance unscathed.

did they make fun of democrats AT ALL during season 19-21 though?

Do you not remember Clinton as the turd sandwich in the debate?

Well there's Al Gore, and although the numbering of the seasons has kind of gotten away from me Hillary Clinton has gotten fucking slammed every time she's mentioned.

i didn't watch the drumpf seasons.
they spent two episodes fellating al gore's penis in the last season though

Admitting Al Gore was right about something doesn't mean they fellated him you eternally assblasted nigger, he was still a huge tool that kept contributing to the problem because he was too big of a shithead to cooperate with in fixing it. I swear to christ South Park was always the best bait to catch retards, because they're incapable of understanding you can both compliment and criticize a person for different things without contradicting yourself.

That was makeup for the early seasons where they made fun of democrats so much people actually assumed they were republican

have gifs

> worst episode
the one where they pussy out and don't do the thing they really needed to in order for their message to get hammered home in the hardest manner possible.
mohammad episode.
> door opens
> black screen with text
what they should've done:

> door opens
> all we see is a sandal and some robe, not even a face
> cut to southpark news caster reporting live on a islamist attack at broadcasting headquarters with people being beheaded and shot execution-style, then SWAT breaks in and shoots the muslims in a one-sided bloody firefight where all their heads explode like in the episode with somalian pirates

There is so many shitty episodes lately but Season 20 is unique for having absolutely no redeeming quality other than breaking the facade that South Park just makes fun of everyone.

perhaps because democrats deserve to be made fun of more than republicans, because democrats are all degenerate, progressive retards

I enjoyed the first 3-4 episodes of season 20

Worst as in least funny, or worst like story or worst "The moral of this episode is. . . "?
I'd have to watch them all again, again and I did that years ago, the one that pissed me off the most was Ginger Cow. The Zip-lining one was more boring than shit. Old Mr.Garrison was great, I loved him when he was a tranny lesbian, D-Yikes might be one of my favorites. The Chinpokumon one aged like moldy ass and even then it made no damn sense.

>Worst as in least funny, or worst like story or worst "The moral of this episode is. . . "?
whichever you want.
good answers though.

>Implying republicans aren't with the only difference being that they're conservative degenerate retards
Somebody put this schmuck in a South Park episode

being a conservative is not a bad thing though. being a progressive is.

Everything after the movie

Whatever you say, buddy

dilate, tranny.

Any episode where Matt and Trey foist their apathetic libertarian ideals on the viewer.
>Dude giving a damn about something is STUPID
>Dude corporations wanna make money stop being BUTTHURT about it

they are marxists now, so you shouldn't have to worry anymore, cuck.

It starts with a "Cartman has changed" plotline and Cartman's unfunny running gag for the episode except stretch into an entire season.

Funnybot

Never knew acknowledging different opinions can cause someone to seethe?

progressivism isn't an opinion, it's a disease that will lead society into an era of unprecedented degeneracy. unchecked progressivism is how you get legal pedophilia and beastiality.

It’s a pretty stupid episode but I still find in entertaining. I used to sing the theme growing up.

I remember seeing it in 6th grade and being nausiated at the 5 minute gender reassignment surgery scene at the beginning where they showed actual footage of someones cock and testicles being snipped or something like that. And the end where Ms Garrison just says "my balls" in slowmo while watching Kyle's knees explode nauseated and unnerved me for a while.

Whatever you think, buddy

Attached: JUST.jpg (350x350, 63K)

This board really is the tumblr of Yea Forums is it?

do i qualify as tumblr

Attached: 71235139_p3.jpg (1278x1278, 390K)

Hard to say with how the current seasons are, but out of the episodes i watched Stanley's cup was one of the weakest.
Like, its not outright bad, its just so damn boring. The bank jokes and the ending (despite the "lol the other team didn't show up but it doesn't count as a victory by W.O. because fuck you" is an asspull) were alright but the rest is just so boring.
That episode and plot would probably be more tolerable if it had some sort of b-plot alongside the main thing.

>One I just can't stand and that I avoid is Stanley's Cup. It's just a slow drag that really doesn't feel like there's anything there, be it commentary or jokes. The only fun part is the very end when we realize Stan's team was the losing team of another sports movie, but by then you just don't care.
pretty much that. it starts off somewhat promising but then it just exhausts whatever jokes it had besides the ending in seconds.

>The Chinpokumon one aged like moldy ass and even then it made no damn sense.
Have you never met a weeaboo in your life?

a sad conclusion to being in an abusive relationship with a parasite. ive seen it before

Imaginationland

>You're Getting Old.
Nigger I will fight you

the "funny robot" one

not AWESOME-O, a much later episode instead

AWWWK-WARD

>sad
more like hot

Attached: 1564796622237.png (960x720, 692K)

I actually binge-watched South Park for the umpteenth time recently, and the Pip episode, Human Cent-i-pad, and the entirety of season 20 are the only ones I skipped, so take your pick of those

Thoughts on Funnybot? Comes right after Human CentiPad.

sciencetard

I thought that one was alright

have sneed

Totally this. I hate that shit.

The Mackey subplot of Royal Pudding, specifically that part of the episode. The A plot was great, but Mackey screeching at preschoolers was just really uncomfortable and not in some sort of insightful or darkly funny way.

Dishonorable mentions: A Million Little Fibers, REHASH, Faith Hilling, Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset, Stanley's Cup, You Have Zero Friends, and Quintuplets 2000

Attached: j9TgTwP.jpg (451x451, 18K)

since as far as I can tell no one else is nominating it, I'm voting for the one where wendy beats up cartman for being unusually mean-spirited, and while its supposed to be his due punishment for being shitty throughout the show, his joke about breast cancer was relatively inoffensive. I find it hard to watch

creme fraiche is a close second for being unfunny in an annoying and awkward way

disclaimer: I have not watched the last 2 seasons

chef dying episode.

>since as far as I can tell no one else is nominating it, I'm voting for the one where wendy beats up cartman for being unusually mean-spirited, and while its supposed to be his due punishment for being shitty throughout the show, his joke about breast cancer was relatively inoffensive. I find it hard to watch
yeah, i hate that one. plus i hate wendy in general. everybody seems to jack off to it though because "cartman deserves it"
he really didn't, at least not from wendy. if anybody deserved to beat the shit out of cartman it was kyle.

The Human CentiPad or any obvious shoehorned movie parody. with the parody being a subplot.

>Wendy comes in to talk about a serious medical condition
>Cartman mocks her relentlessly, as he has for fucking years to her and everyone else
>Wendy finally stands up to him and says she'll box his jaw in if he doesn't shut up
>he continues to lie and manipulate to avoid the consequences all the while still mocking Wendy
>somehow Wendy is the bad person for this

Attached: 75338180-B031-4C3E-8FDC-92BD07DD1F38.jpg (960x1280, 185K)

she's a roastie coalburner who cucked stan with token

It's hard to explain but they somehow made cartman the more sympathetic character within the confines of the episode. They chose to make the episode view things from his perspective and you get a very vivid sense of desperation and fear from him. There's not an adequate level of buildup to make you want cartman to get beat up.

They really didn't, in my eyes. Cartman is afraid because he's a sociopath finally about to see repercussions for his actions, not only in the beating he's going to rightfully receive but the damage his reputation will sustain, which he's ultimately more worried about. He's consistently portrayed as an irredeemable human being, and part of that is his complete aversion and avoidance of consequences

Cartman was a complete ass the entire episode. He went out of his way to mock wendy and call her a pussy when it came to fighting but acted like a baby bitch when nobody else was around. And even when he got his way he still had the gall to start mocking wendy some more. He deserved that beating at the end of the episode.

I know user, I fucking know. It's not fun anymore.

>I'm voting for the one where wendy beats up cartman
this. i also heard people talk about how great it was and it's the single south park episode i've watched where i didn't laugh, and also felt weird about at the end. it was just completely fucking weird.

the attack helicopter type joke wasn't that overuse back them.

i loved that episode
>mrs garrison about to have a lesbian experience
>''come to my window'' plays
hilarious

>The Return Of Chef
oh get lost it was gold

>Goodbye. CHILDREN.

I'd like to say that the show went to shit in season 19. To me, cartman giving into being controlled by PC principle turned me off to the rest of the seasons as I didn't find PC principle and the dynamic that he brought to the show to be very humorous.

>not liking PC Principle

He was a really good force of nature for the town to grapple with and his shit with Leslie was hilarious

Attached: FB_IMG_1546895643834.jpg (567x401, 17K)

lolwut

eh, I wouldn't say greatest but certainly not as bad as the lefties paint him to be

>"Did Trump fight to free the slaves?"
>he thinks any president fought to free slaves

99.9% of people do not want to get beaten even if they "deserve" it.

>pulling the US through the Great Depression?
No president ever did that, they made things worse.

>Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
EXTREMELY poor taste

Attached: Stupid spoiled whores.jpg (600x849, 101K)

Bruh, Mackey lost his father to tooth decay. Have some sympathy.

i hated that shit. cartman shouldn't be a pussy who just lets himself get beaten bloody by the school principal with no form of retaliation.

>Breast Cancer Show Ever
>Dancing with Smurfs
>worst episodes

>Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset
>The Hobbit
Wendy gets more good episodes than bad ones desu

That's what you get for not reading Terms and Conditions.

Except that's exactly what he is.

He made a kid eat his own parents over 20 bucks.

The one with internet memes in it

Aye, some kind of retribution along those lines would be good.
Maybe he'll kidnap PCP's kids while he's got his head in a box and grind them up. Or maybe he'll just invite PCP to a chilli cook off after the babies go missing for a collosal fake-out.
One can but dream.

Its Cartman. He quickly realized how he can do one of his "how to make money by pretending to do good"-schemes with the social justice stuff.