Choose your destiny

Choose your destiny

Attached: 6fe.png (718x1032, 61K)

sidekick bf

Attached: bat-harem.jpg (591x738, 318K)

The spin-off that never took off.

Attached: Hero Girls.png (1200x2489, 1.51M)

No, your harem cannot consist of little boys, no.

I will say, artifact hero does things to me.

Supervillain GF gives and loves the most.

Do the other two let you pilot a giant robot and give you cakes? Didn't fucking think so.

why not?

Where's Hechman gf?

It's illegal. You're going to go to jail.

what if I am a villian who wants to have an army of shotas?

You forgot Antihero GF

hey did that writefag user ever finish this? Supervillain dating sounds like an awesome short story

>I sipped my coffee as I read the morning briefing. Running the Austro-zealand empire is hard work and requires constant monitoring and dedication. You might be wondering how I came to be in charge of my own empire. Quite frankly, I don't deserve it but I have tried to rise up and meet the challenge. Austro-zealand was a gift, from my then girlfriend and now my wife. Together we run about 70% of the earth however Japan, most of China and large parts of central Africa are still fighting us even now. At first I was not entirely on board with this whole world conquering thing...but with global warming becoming more and more obvious and antibiotic-immune diseases running rampant through the majority of developed countries, I really had no sympathy for the old guard countries who failed so spectacularly. Had those countries been diligent in in their governance and just in there rule, my wife would have had no opportunity to drive a dagger into the chinks in their armor. Their failures paved the path forward for her and I, and these days I sleep easy knowing that at least hospitals in our empire work and the number of poor or starving are fast falling compared to under the old governments.

>WRYYY!
>We live in a society
>"80's pop culture reference"
>I pissed in your bosses drink
>"Some edgy political opinion that a 13 year old would have"
>I kill who I want when I want
"" means make these italic

best taste

Then you'll be tortured and killed by the edgier heroes

I mean I wouldn't pick her, the others are clearly superior.

Objectively true. Supervillain gf would only let one person into her life that close and no other. She would be more loyal than any other

Shifter Hero, everyday all day

shut the fuck up n word

>killer giant robot
Sold.

>dating a fucking supe

Attached: a.png (242x294, 142K)

>sidekick gf
may be sweet at first, but eventually she'll bitch and complain that she's good on her own and needs no man cus shes a stronk independent
womyn!

>superhero gf
see mrs. incredible

>supervillan gf
she will make you her bitch in bed

Attached: huehuehue.gif (402x500, 2.2M)

>Implying villainess doesnt want tender sweet love and snuggles

>>supervillan gf
>she will make you her bitch in bed
well that's half the fun of supervillain gf

Attached: OF COURSE!.png (472x326, 171K)

All villains want is love

Australia!? Nah nah I ain't messing with no mad max bullshit.

>he doesnt want to be the mad-max style totalitarian ruler of boganland
mediocre desires

She won't, actually. She turns into a quivering mess in private. It's really cute.

and that's the other half of the fun. sometimes they start out doms, sometimes you build them into one for a night

We've already been through this. After creating the perfect plan, destroying the worlds armies and superheroes, taking over the planet all in one day, she'll end up missing her own coronation ceremony the next morning because she's too busy snuggling with you in bed.

>supervillan gf
She's been abused too much, she wants you to be soft and gentle with her.

supervillain GF is the best,man too bad i lost those pictures i had of her

i like the idea of the aline hero,but she is not my kind of alien girl

This

i like the idea of being the security blanket of a supervillain girl that always fails,even if everything goes worng, even if the whole wolrd hates her, i will be there for her

Does someone have Scarecrow bf?

You think they're going to make black noir rape his wife later in the show? The current justification for him is lame.

Supervillain GF sounds like she'd always be a good time. I'd listen to all her schemes and monologues.

Supervillain gf for evil villain laughs

Attached: Mao laugh.jpg (640x573, 76K)

What about her?

Attached: 0288EBBC-335B-419F-A8C7-0AF5BB361420.png (586x298, 16K)

If I were to throw together a quick take, what would Henchman gf have and say?

fucking BASED
women are disgusting. boys are cute.

>sidekick gf
Fuck you i don't want a bolty to happen to me are you crazy?

anyone not choosing the supervillain girlfriend is an idiot.

Attached: gf villain laugh.gif (560x420, 22K)

She's 100% disposable

speed hero or psyhcic hero

Mutant Hero all the way

best girl

Attached: gf villain daughter.png (295x313, 8K)

Attached: gf villain.png (457x581, 14K)

Attached: gf villain 2.png (402x545, 12K)

best gf coming through

Attached: 584.jpg (800x600, 56K)

This... this has no right to give me this much of a boner

Supervillian GF seems like the best choice given the kind of trust and power she gives you.

Oh dear F U C K

Attached: COMPLETLYERECT.png (619x720, 453K)

she needs more fanart.

Attached: gf villain milf.png (561x687, 24K)

i want to BE a super villain so the choice is obvious

It gonna lie... picking just one is insanely hard for me.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x358, 2.63M)

Supervillain, genuinely seems the nicest, I'd pilot her giant robot.

Sidekick, for sure
If she were stronk and independent she'd be her own hero, not a sidekick. The kind of people who want to be sidekicks generally aren't independent, they want somebody else to mentor them.

Element Hero is cute and has nice breasts so I think she's probably the best of the bunch. I'm okay with element puns, those are actually silly and fun. The stuff at the top says I'm her sidekick and get one power, so I choose ice.

Attached: gf shadowspawn 2.jpg (1200x1059, 94K)

bump

I make my own destiny.

Attached: wild west gf.png (936x370, 19K)

Attached: gf shadowspawn 3.jpg (844x1200, 68K)

Attached: 1506523397892.png (2604x1940, 464K)

Mutant hero with Diamond skin.
I can make my fists diamond tough and beat the shit out of people

Crossgen cuz she's just making me sad

I want to cuddle with webcomic gf

>user accidentally kills people with his diamond fists by breaking their skulls
>user becomes a super villain by mistake

Best BF?

Attached: 0201908232334.png (720x459, 59K)

Same.
I'd go around doing wacky beatdowns yakuza style.

Attached: 1559320683151.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Attached: gf worth fighting for.jpg (864x582, 113K)

If you choose Villian, she comes with henchgirls. Seeing as she is evil she will allow you access to said henches, just understand you can't get attached since every time a glimmer of jealousy presents itself she will destroy the henches.

Attached: nature embodyment gf.jpg (950x713, 268K)

I wanna practice my evil laugh with villain gf.

All of you don't seem to understand when you are in a relationship with a Villianess, you have the potential to make her an even greater evil than she was before. You could actually help them succeed and you would both benefit from it.

But user...i'm a moralfriend

Shifter Hero with DNA Shifting. pretty epic

The one that was basically Shaggy.

Attached: gf shadowspawn 4.png (1280x2208, 3.38M)

>implying she doesn't want an innocent good natured naive bf to contrast with her own characterso that she will have a place to just relax and let her guard down
It's like you think villains are always super serious even in their down time.

Where's the user that said he was going to post his comic about cosmic horror gf?

I want a cartoon about a regular bloke who happened to run in with all 3, they all develop a crush on him and go out of treir way to win his affection.

Then you are her chance at redemption. Good luck user.
No, but you are an unknown to the hero, at least at first. You could be the thing she needs most at just the right time. You are her other half and you have the option of pushing her past herself.

Rage hero for snu snu or Magic hero

Villain gf is best choice as she's the one most likely to peg me with a loaded firearm.

no one on Yea Forums is actually creating anything.

Superhero gf because the thought of her saving me from peril turns me on.

That is true.

I always thought it'd be cute if there were a Villainess/Hero couple who married and retired to a small town. Every now and again she'd go out on the town and steal a bunch of stuff. The hero would stop her and then they'd return it all together. All the towns people living with it because it helps keep their marriage alive.

>Mutant Hero
>armoured skin
I'm no furry, but give me unbreakable mode or give me death.

Attached: IMG_1180.png (898x1300, 1.04M)

Why the fuck is Supervillian gf so attractive???

>"You lost the pictures I sent you?!"

I like to play the "voice of reason" really. Basically the one who gives calm down to earth advice about why Plan X or Doomday Device Y wouldn't work, and why they should do/use Z instead.
Or point out how crushing the hopes and dreams of your minions is only asking for rebellion, and instead you should train them with pavlovian and skinnerbox methods into actively wanting to do your bidding.

this, best by far

Which is just fine. You'll still be making her to be her best.

Supervillain gf sounds like a sweetheart

Pretty good list, lot of good options. Still, Psychic for me with Mental PK. If only there were an ancient warrior hero from a sci-fi lesBIan island with a side of bondage...

>punishing her lover with Australia
Now that's real evil.

Straya is useful, it's just full of useless things right now. You can get rid of those useless things with the help of her superscience.

Where is my Vertigo GF?