Is she ever goin to wear a leotard like the raven from the comics...

Is she ever goin to wear a leotard like the raven from the comics? Hell even chilling in a pool in a one piece swimsuit will do

Or skinny dipping like in that old titans cover

Attached: rae.png (954x1197, 794K)

Has the actress done any nudes? How old is she? Am I going to jail for asking?

Or a hood maybe

Why would you want to see that ogre in a leotard?

I think 15

I hope not. Her outfit is fine in season 1

Attached: raven sees small asian dick.webm (856x480, 2.41M)

Probably not with all the "pedo!!" retards around.

This is a trick question, because comics raven never wore a leotard. Her classic look is an evening dress.

Someone photoshop this

She reminds me of my ex from high school. Fuck, im sad.

user it's been 30 years

Cartoon BB was an annoying vegetarian. It was a wasted opportunity to not make live-action BB an unabashed nudist.

Attached: 1324029562145.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Pretty sure Cotton is a plant.

t. pedo

>>>/reddit/

She's 15, you disgusting pedo freaks.

She usually wears a dress in the comics, casual
Just say from the cartoon, everyone knows you're a secondary

Superhero outfits aren't mature or edgy enough for my adult palate.

Hawk and Dove are in the show in comic accurate costumes

Thats because they are jokes.

why would she wear a leotard tho
women don't wear leotards unless they're going to aerobics or something

Why the fuck did they not even bother to paint Starfire orange?

How? They're treated as serious as everyone else. There's also comic accurate Robin costumes.

You know why.

Attached: billionaires-comic-1.png (625x605, 62K)

t. Twitter user

She was never going yo wear a leotard. There is no leotard prerequisite for her costume, and her actress is a 15 year old girl you fucking nonce

What does best girl attract the most degenerate cumbrains?

Attached: 1563147290955.jpg (654x660, 52K)

They were too busy lying to the audience and telling them that Starfire is wearing another costume in the show and the hooker outfit is just for a single mission

Attached: titans.jpg (1896x1264, 293K)

If they had made the actress orange. Gave her a different costume as well as different hair.
She might have unironically pulled off a great Starfire.

That said the script is a fucking mess and the show is hopeless regardless.

>get titans live action
>the story is an absolute shitshow for everyone in the titans
>only redeemable quality is hawk and dove and it was probably unintentional
>were going to get multiple seasons of this

Could it be any worse? I feel bad for the actors, they're all doing at decent job and could have pulled off a decent adaptation if not for the shit script and abhorrent costume department

Attached: 1556765906206.png (800x559, 506K)

>the story is an absolute shitshow for everyone in the titans
There isn't much story. There was barely plot. And half the episodes of the season were "wasted" on non Titans characters. I will give season 2 a change

Attached: titans cooking scene.webm (958x480, 2.93M)

At least she looks better in season tw... Oh.

Attached: Titans.jpg (640x428, 45K)

Why can't they just give her a good costume? That's even worse than the first one.

because SJWs. and apparently, and quite ironically, the costume designers are too stupid to find a middle ground between sexy and comic accurate/comic logical.

i dont expect raven to wear the leotard or for starfire to wear a revealing outfit, but i DO expect them to wear actual superhero clothing.

best girl is donna

Why not just have them all wear revealing outfits? Might make the show seem less dismal.

Kek, they all look worse, what are the makers taking Christ almighty.

>ywn have those DSLs on your cock
Just kill me now

They at least tried with Jason. If only because they already had a Robin costume for Dick and just had to alter some shit around.

Attached: clearer version.png (540x360, 438K)

They all look so gritty that they need showers.

So glad Starfire isn't going to have that ugly ass wig in season 2

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK THEY LOOK EVEN WORSE

Holy shit that is a HORRIBLY unattractive bunch of near 30 year old human beings.

It's almost as if that shot is from episode 1 and set directly after the season 1 finale.

This is the prototype for the costume she'll wear in season 2.

Attached: Starfire leak.jpg (384x935, 47K)

because you have to have the token nigger. nevermind the fact that if they whitewashed a black superhero there'd be an uproar

Raven's costume is apparently based on her Rebirth costume.

Attached: b5fdbc919d0593416eadfbf773dbcf70.png (785x1017, 362K)

They really need to have Dick become Nightwing soon. A 30 year old guy running around in a Robin outfit just looks weird.

Raven aint grey
Beast Boy aint green

Why does Beast Boy only turn into a tiger in this show?

that's fine for the tone the show is going for. Raven is still pale as fuck. meanwhile Starfire is an orange alien. literally no reason to change that.

That's all he's learned so far

Because they have the budget you'd expect of a show on a small streaming service. Why they chose to blow their limited CGI budget on a form that's pretty useless? I don't know.

>someone who has watched the show
>someone pretending to have watched the show

Attached: shopping.png (1070x712, 1.89M)

The show's explanation is that tigers are his favorite animal

Just saw the poster. Deathstroke looks fucking fantastic.

Combine you with and you're right. Beast Boy hasn't tried to do different animals yet.

Attached: 1566507401242.png (1080x1080, 2.85M)

I guess, but if he doesn't get new forms this season then yeah we can safely say it's a budget issue

Ravager will look pretty cool as well.

Attached: Ravager Costume Leak.jpg (601x729, 83K)

He will, leakers have said as much. He was even supposed to turn into some sort of aquatic animal in the original S1 finale.

The budget for this season was increased quite a bit, if I remember correctly.

How come the side characters are the only ones with accurate costumes?
Hawk, Dove, Jason, hell even Aqualad's costume looks better than Gar, Kori or Rachel's costumes.

Pre-Johns plan for Titans vs post-Johns plan for Titans.

Starfire wearing the hooker outfit the whole time was so hilarious it was worth it.

She looks like a methhead. I'm sure the actress is pretty normally, but goth doesn't really look good on her.

This isnt a mature rated show

Wasn't there nudity in S1?

Kinda, we saw Hank and Dawn's naked silhouette.

I must be thinking of Doom Patrol then

Was involved with some writing for the show, can confirm, no leotard, but she does fart superbad.

Yes, and super bloody violence, it's rated TV-MA.

Doom Patrol had Cliff fucking the nanny in episode 1 and we saw his ass and her breasts; no genitals though, if I remember correctly.

How many episodes is this season?

She turns orange when using powers.
I hope Beast Boy gets more forms.

So they added an extra episode to S2 to make up for the cut S1 finale?

I mean, no one seemed to be mad when they made Zoe Saldana green in GOTG

yes, because they stuck to source material, unlike Titans. what i'm saying is that Starfire is black in Titans for the same reasons that formerly white superheroes, or just white characters in general, are now being cast as black. meanwhile, if a formerly black character were instead cast as white, there would be a shitstorm of biblical proportions.

>but she does fart superbad.
describe the smell. asking for a friend haha

Important Questions:
Did she eat waffles in the first season?
If no, when can we expect waffles in the second season?

These are the important things to this series people!

Attached: waffle.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

>Am I going to jail for asking?
Now that you mention it

She was in a diner in S1 at one point but I don't remember what she ordered.
In the S2 trailer she seems to be in a coffee shop, maybe she orders some then.

AHHHHHH IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT. JESUS CHRIST.
I really hated that shitty argument of "DURR HURR COSPLAY LOOKS BETTER" because it totally ignored a lot of things that those costumes need to have but FUCK cosplay looks literally better than this shit

She actually did order chicken and waffles at the diner

She makes breakfast with her mom near the end, too

Oh, I think she also has waffles at the Doom Manor!

Are those waffles or meat?

Attached: titans dinner.webm (720x400, 1.85M)

They definitely look like waffles.

I'd fuck Raven desu

Attached: 135[1].png (680x680, 124K)

It's made by americans. They have a kink that obligates them to have at least one black actor in their media

Please tell me her hair is only like that because they're planning to CGI in appropriate Starfire hair.

Her hair is like that so she can wear a wig.

Let me fix that.

Attached: ChangeColor_20-8-2019-1-13-36.jpg (682x1024, 282K)

The Day of the Rope came for Epstein, it's coming for you pedos too.

Attached: you can not prove me wrong.jpg (738x1080, 166K)

We just need the show to last for 5 seasons then.

Attached: starfire black cosplay.jpg (1125x1252, 276K)

Attached: starfire cute black cosplayer.jpg (1798x1200, 408K)

>Cartoon secondaryfags think they get to have an opinion because muh childhood.

Attached: 1538278077941.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Did you really expect these casuals who spend day after day posting Teen Titans nsfw fanart to know this?

Checkm8 h8theists! No waffles for you!

Attached: 4751165.jpg (600x949, 113K)

Attached: conorbae.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

*rapes her*
You deserve to be my breeding sow, bitch.

Cringe

It's a short of them all possessed by Trigon, that's why they look gritty. I swear this board enjoys acting retarded

Raven isn't grey. Only the 2003 cartoon made her grey.

Well, that means I got what I wanted out of this show

Why can't Donna be my onee-san?

based

I don't disagree with your sentiment, but Epstein was killed by fellow pedos because he was going to snitch, not by vigilante justice.

Still a shitty depiction, Her powers are supposed to be green colored

BB is green, when he is using his powers. He can be a mix sometimes.

O.G. Raven wore an ankle length dress with massive slits on the side for her legs, and her cloak over that. What leotard?

What’s with all the Smokey eyeshadow? They’re trying to invoke their inner Jack Sparrow?

03fags are entitled babies

03fags are cumbrains incarnate. They dont even like the characters, they just sexualize them to an inane degree

You used the word "cumbrain" unironically and don't know what "inane" means. I cordially invite you to go back to wherever you came from and stop ruining Yea Forums with your faggot shit.

Yeah, and so? It’s not like we’re here for a thought prevoking and engaging story lol.

Attached: 513C0694-4F2A-444E-BF88-0838EDFA2546.png (2262x1600, 1.75M)

Boiling

I legit thought that was a shitty cosplay for a second.

Jesus that looks terrible

Seethe more cumbrain lmfao. Youre pathetic

Comicfags actually believe that their shitty comic from the 80's was high literature and get mad when less retarded nerds use its spin-off as masturbation material.

He's not wrong about the Teen Titans cartoon, though. That cartoon basically ruined the Titans comic franchise. And that weeaboo bullshit tainted the fanbase.

Remember: This is how pathetic you all look when you demand leotards for underage characters and cringe fat ass lewd pictures.

water

Are DC cucks even trying anymore? lol

Attached: Gamora-Survived-Avengers-Endgame.jpg (798x420, 40K)

Starfire isn't white though. I won't be mad if they actually had an actress that reminded me of Starfire

I actually liked this show. dunno why they had Starfire looking like a cheap hooker for most of the show though

They cut Raven and Starfires episodes, two episodes

>kept that awful wig
oh god

I didn't realise how cute Teagan Croft is.

>I don't know the difference between in-universe and out-of-universe explanations

I think one of the biggest problems is her constantly walking. Starfire floats most of the time. I know this is not easy to do in live action.

but maybe they should put that budget into a decent animated show instead.

I want to hold Teagan Croft by her neck and violate the everliving hell out of her.

no, but she is orange. not black.

That's pretty messed up. She needs kindness

Attached: 1544807277837.webm (1008x960, 2.48M)

>I think one of the biggest problems is her constantly walking.
One of the biggest problem is that the actress is just too old. She should be younger. She looks too old for the rest of the cast and they will never have a good chemistry because of that. I want Raven and her to be friends and not her new stepmother

Attached: titans sit.webm (1280x720, 645K)

Kindness not found, insert dick.

what thread was this photo originally from?

>watching Titans

Wake me when Doom Patrol season 2 comes out.

>Not forcefeeding Teagan until she looks like a deviantart fetish drawing

I understand that character redesigns are made with nearly every adaptation and sequel simply for the sake of selling new merch. I will never understand when they don't even bother trying to make the characters resemble their source material. The only explanation that makes the slightest bit of sense is that they're trying to annoy fans of the source material because outrage = free publicity.

Attached: 73a7bc3e6c7ccd59077f07390be1d6aacb53e5cb5f4ea1762da46bfa7d13dae9.jpg (500x500, 71K)

>tfw you're cucked by society to genuinely believe that 18 is a magical transformation, instead of a limit on how much teenagers can screw up their career prospects

>they're trying to annoy fans of the source material because outrage = free publicity.
So, what they did in 2003 with that cartoon?

That is a terrible looking Nightwing.

Post Teagan lewds you fucking prudes

He's not Nightwing yet.

He is the best part of the show though

Trigon controls them I think

This probably . Raven and Trigon have those eyes whenever they use their powers

Attached: raven kills man.webm (856x480, 2.43M)

Huh.

Because hiding POCs behind makeup and prosthetics has a long problematic history in Hollywood. We should applaud DC for its representation and casting justice.

DAMN THAT'S EDGY

Somebody give that poor guy a sandwich and some dumbells.

See

Somebody give that poor guy a sandwich and some dumbells.

This looks horrible, who even watches this shit?

No. Cause leotards are stupid. And she's 15

She'll wear a short shorts and a top instead

>TFW when the show was first revealed people called her ugly and compared her to men
I fucking hate 2003fags so damn much

>judging books by their cover
And for that we thank her

Raven being pale as fuck is just fine, but Starfire is orange.

I don't have to judge a book by its cover. Primetime TV is pretty much all shit, and this looks even worse than that.

>I don't have to judge a book by its cover
>looks
And yet you're doing it anyway

>>judging books by their cover
It's wrong to judge a book by its cover because the material, the words, is what's important. You read the book and then visualize with your mind what's going on.

Television is a visual medium, so judging it based off a picture is perfectly acceptable. Now, there are shows that look retarded but that are so well executed that it doesn't matter. Babylon 5 is the best example of this I can think of. Titans, however, is no B5.

Yes, and I like to watch ABC/NBC/CBS's BRAND NEW SITCOM COMING THIS FALL to know that it's the same shitty schlock. You're retarded.

>utterly nail hawk and dove
>starfire is a black woman with a weird OC fur-lined prostitute outfit

Why

If she were 16, you could at least make the defense that she'd be legal in some states. But she's 15, still a child by all accounts. Stop trying to justify your disgusting nature, pedo

Titans started out as this grounded and edgy Arrow take, but then Geoff Johns got promoted and much like Shazam he started making changes to everything which is why the episodes centered around the characters with the biggest backlash got cut and so many episodes focused on non-Titans characters

>the costume designers are too stupid to find a middle ground between sexy and comic accurate/comic logical

They were able to figure out perfect side character costumes but phoned it in and gave up for the main character? Where are their priorities?

>I have this fur coat I like. Maybe I'll make it a costume for a character on this new show I'm working on.

Attached: 1532648295956.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

15 is legal in some states and plenty of countries

I am still wondering how this was out of context. She was wearing this shit the whole time.

Attached: 064.png (660x1275, 1.14M)

I think Starfire's plot was that she was undercover, but since they cut those episodes we never saw that

Not in the civilized world.

[spoilers]fuck batman

15 years old should be hugged and not fucked
But she wasn't undercover the whole time right? Just for the first episode I think. Why doesn't she change clothes later

Attached: dick raven hugging.webm (1920x960, 2.53M)

She does change clothes. Her and Robin were the only ones who do. She keeps the coat tho.
Alot of episodes were cut and the actually season finale was postponed to be the start of S2.

It's 13 in Japan.
Yes, post coitus

Attached: samurai-are-the-complete-opposite-of-a-jew-the-jews-19322618.png (500x586, 133K)

>She was wearing this shit the whole time.

>She keeps the coat tho.
Ah yes, a throwback to the original character's fur coat hooker look that will surely please the fans

Attached: five actual minutes in MS Paint.png (639x318, 413K)

To be fair they were filming in the middle of winter in Canada.
She has a completely new look for S2.

I watched it because there was nothing else to watch on DCU after Young Justice and Doom Patrol. Piece of shit doesn't even have the Aquaman or Shazam movies

Even Aqualad's outfit in the first trailer looks better than most of the main cast's outfits.

Speaking of DP, it's pretty weird rewatching the DP episode of Titans and seeing that Israeli guy playing Caulder after watching the full series

That's why I'm waiting for YJ to finish S3 so I can buy it for a month, watch YJ and then drop it immediately afterward.

I assume that's Starfire but why did they make the 10/10 super hottie into a tranny looking black? There's hot black girls out there to use.

Because no one needs to be oppressed by your male gaze, user. She is fierce!

>Because no one needs to be oppressed by your male gaze, user
And yet they put her in a literal whore's outfit for the first season because reasons

Sex work is real work and is nothing to be ashamed of. You don't get to control female sexual power.

I love this suit. It looks like cosplay and cosplay is 90% always better than official stuff.

Her face is not starfire. Even the most slutiest comic literation star had two things, Endless youth and Sexual liberation. WHAT DOES THIS FACE SAYS. Worn out and Tireness.

Why the male actors look more young then the actual make up cakes?