#SaveSpidey this is what stan lee wanted its the most accurate comics movie

#SaveSpidey this is what stan lee wanted its the most accurate comics movie

Attached: 2E71A72C-B004-45B7-AFA2-50FD1B92E672.jpg (600x467, 39K)

i'm pretty sure they'd still use this spider-man even if sony did their own movies

>its the most accurate comics movie
yeah i also remember how tony stark was peter's role model in the comics, fuck uncle ben

TFW no Zendaya GF

This is pretty standard Spider-Man stuff, guys. Watch this, a sonydrone's gonna come in and say something like "Choke on a mousecock, ladderbro."

I'm pretty sure Stan Lee wanted MJ to be a white ginger.

Chock on a ladder, mousebro

>its the most accurate comics movie
This is why no one likes you, it would've been just another AU version but you fucks had to keep this shit going.

Shut up Hawkeye!

>uncle ben
Who?

Disney got too big for its britches and got BTFO

Oh he makes rice or something

Does mickey mouse have the biggest corporate cock in hollywood? I bet the cutest pussies love the biggest mickey dick

He means Ben Grimm who takes on an uncle role for Peter later when the Fan4stick join the MCU

I am going to get shit for this. But people always overplay the importance of Uncle Ben hard. Aunt May was always way, way, way more important whereas Uncle Ben was mostly just important to Peter's origin story and in relation to May. Like most times Ben comes up, it's through May. May actually shapes Peter. Ben mostly just kick started his story.

Granted that the MCU fucked up May too so whatever, but the idea that any iteration without Ben is somehow irredeemable is taking it too far.

Marisa Tomei as a mature Spider-woman in a Animated Spider-verse cross-over.

>but the idea that any iteration without Ben is somehow irredeemable is taking it too far.
That's the thing, other versions at least fucking acknowledge the guy beyond vague lines and initials in a suitcase.

>"I'm going to fight back against a faceless corporation!"
>"By shilling for another faceless corporation!"

>Wow, look at that geeky Peter Parker

That... is not what a nerd looks like. At all. I can guarantee you, no kid that looked like that was bullied in high school for being a nerd.

I'm pretty sure near the end stan lee just wanted to touch some nurses' tits

Why would he get bullied for being a nerd when he's in a school specialized for nerds?

Why would you put Peter Parker in a school specialized for nerds?

And that's a good thing.