Give Spider-Man to Synder

reelanarchy.com/sony-could-fix-their-spider-man-problem-with-one-director-zack-snyder/

Attached: ECgrYuyW4AI5xWH[1].jpg (1024x682, 114K)

The problem Snyder had was always bad script. Give him a good script and a director to handle the actors, and you will get gold.

Attached: 1433687189767.png (512x384, 325K)

Sure if you want another franchise to bomb harder than Hiroshima.

Give him a good script and he comes up with Watchmen

OH BOY! EXACTLY WHAT THIS FUCKING BOARD NEEDED! MORE COMPANY WAR SPIDER-MAN FILM FUTURE AUTISM!

HOLY FUCK

>Spider-Man now uses guns and kills people because this isn't a fantasy world! Wake the fuck up!

Snyder could work on superhero movies if he could understand what a superhero is, that's the problem with Snyder

The biggest problems with the movie came with the script, though.

Superheroes are people that risk everything to protect people and struggle, right? Emphases on struggle, yes?

I would want this to happen just to see the Internet (and Moviebob) explode.

>uncle ben tells peter that sometimes it's ok to let people die. "having great power does not mean you have a responsibility towards others"

Snyder doesn't let his heroes struggle. He just forces failure on them in absurd ways that no force human or godly could gave averted and then goes "WOW THEY'RE SUFFERING IT'S SO DEEP NOW, WOW!"

FALSE GOD

Attached: killthemall.jpg (612x380, 54K)

I dig it. If he can tackle the grunge and dirty feel of McFarlane Spidey of the late 80s to early 90s, I can get behind it. For a while, there was an attempt to make Spider-man look a little creepier.

Attached: torment.jpg (1600x1216, 2.24M)

Especially if they are niggers.

Do it.

Attached: kino.jpg (960x720, 76K)

>A director deadset on adapting The Fountainhead
>A superhero who's entire mantra is altruism

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT

I wonder if knowing that Zack Snyder exists brings comfort to Joel Schumacher knowing he's not the most hated man in comic book films anymore?

You want a live action Spider-Man: Reign cause that's how you get a live action Spider-Man Reign.

>Spider-Man with Christian and Arthurian symbolism
ehh

"KILL THEM ALL PETER"

that's a terrible idea user

Attached: whattheactualfuck.jpg (1382x1036, 152K)

Nah, knowing him he'd use Morlun or try to condense Clone Saga to a single movie.

Attached: superjesus.jpg (800x645, 164K)

Snyder's Spider-Verse
>Snyder-Verse

Spider-Man was co-created by and objetivist. So this can work.

lmao

Attached: SHAZAM.jpg (639x518, 85K)

Based

except for the fact that there are actually people who are fanatical over Snyder while Schumacher is remembered for Batnipples

Yes please, maybe then they no longer make more Spider-Man movies and the big 3 superheroes are finally buried and forgotten

what if I like both? just because Disney uses the same style and characters for all movies doesn't mean WB has to do it. I love how different the DCEU movies feel. It's like each hero has his/her own genre

>implying what Raimi did isn't closer to Snyder than what the mouse had to offer

>Man of Steel -You don't owe the world a thing. You never did

Yes clearly this guy should direct a fucking Spider-Man movie. Synder cultists are so dumb.

Snyder a shit and Snyder cut will never get released.

Snyder is a bad director.