Godzilla Thread

I wish action cartoons weren't dead so we could get a new Godzilla cartoon. Main cast is Monarch, each episode is a new monster/threat of the week, it features Rodan and Mothra, the plot writes itself. Also are the comics worth a look?

Attached: Godzilla and Mothra wedding.jpg (905x786, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openloadmovies.bz/movies/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-2019/
youtu.be/U05vTkRkBHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg
deviantart.com/soap9000/art/Hedorah-450364817
youtube.com/watch?v=_qqBql1mdOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The comics are actually pretty good, especially since they have so much fan service. Even the most forgettable one-off monsters get their time to shine. No ones favorite is forgotten

I want to take Mothra out on a date!

A reminder that Rodan is a cool guy.

Attached: Rodan takes flight.webm (1728x720, 2.97M)

Attached: Rodan chase.webm (1728x720, 2.17M)

Attached: Rodan chase2.webm (1728x720, 2.85M)

Attached: Rodan chase3.webm (1728x720, 2.78M)

Mothra dates apex predators only.

Attached: 1565190910221.jpg (664x500, 273K)

Mothra is for Godzilla only!

Rodan is a cunt

I'll just kill everyone else then!
Problem solved!

Attached: oxygen destroyer.jpg (300x168, 6K)

That's what makes him a cool guy.

Attached: Rodan vs King Ghidorah.webm (1728x720, 2.94M)

Anytime I see one these threads and there’s no Kong having in on the fun, a piece of my soul dies. Hopefully ‘Godzilla Vs Kong’ makes people care again. But if ‘Kong:Skull Island’ didn’t even do that, then what hope is there?

Attached: 9A2F79C0-AADA-49AB-9EE9-1083200A09F0.jpg (661x960, 137K)

Attached: Mothra vs Rodan.webm (1728x720, 1.54M)

Has any mini-statues of Mothra and Rodan come out? I'd like to own them.

Attached: Mothra vs Rodan2.webm (1728x720, 2.24M)

They say he's got to go!

GO! GO!

GHIDORAH!

Hes still a cunt. That's right he's a cunt so far. He lives in a cunty house and drives a cunty car.

He’s just a giant ape that does regular primate stuff on a giant scale. Where’s the fun in that compared to kaiju lighthshow antics?

Here’s hoping for some creative “tool” usage I guess, since that’s his one potentially unique quality.

>finally gets his time to shine in 15 years
>is reduced to being a bitch made jobber
what did he do to deserve this

>is reduced to being a bitch made jobber
Wasn't he always a jobber?

>Destroyah as the ugly fat man that NTRs Godzilla

Attached: 1566333038873.png (599x631, 780K)

That's because Kong is a lame ass bitch monkey with no cool gimmick. About the only advantage he has is opposable thumbs and tool using intellect

OH NOOO

No, the only time he was an actual jobber beforehand was in Final Wars, which isn't fair since all monsters besides Godzilla were jobbers in that movie

Most underrated Kaiju: Biollante
Most overrated Kaiju: Mecha King Ghidorah

>Biollante
>underrated

>Most underrated Kaiju: Biollante
*Megalon

Where would I find sexy Mothra art? My usual places don't have much.

I'm morbidly curious to see what bullshit they have to pull to bring him to Godzilla 14's level. Apes are truly pathetic.

Attached: 1553601383448.png (1500x1500, 1.9M)

He was fucking perfect in this movie what are you talking about

>Charles Dance builds Mecha King Ghidorah
>Goji and Kong team up to stop him
>The good humans gather up the metal and build Kong a mech suiut
>"Initiate Project Jaguar"
>yfw

Attached: PIG.png (500x500, 189K)

Thing about normies is that they only latch onto something and make content for it when there's a big new release to accompany it. All fanart of Thanos is of how he looked in Endgame and Infinity War because that's they're only exposure to the character
Kong will get in on the fun the moment the trailer drops. Don't worry he's getting more exposure than Gamera these days anyway

Attached: 1516859939654.gif (200x189, 799K)

user, Kong made more money than Godzilla KotM. People care.

Honestly considering the amount of fanservice in King of the Monsters (they included the fucking Twins for God's sake) AND the fact that they'll double the amount of monster stuff even more to win over audiences I honestly believe something like this might happen

Attached: Emmett twitch.gif (352x145, 914K)

Does anyone else like Megaguirus? She was my main in that shitty Wii game.

She's cool.
Considering her origin and abilities, she seems more suited to being a foil/nemesis to Rodan rather than Godzilla.

Attached: Godzilla Neo - Megaguirus By Kaijusamurai.jpg (825x600, 274K)

Attached: 1539650821543.jpg (2048x1538, 426K)

But the Big G is more like the NTR guy with how he bitch slapped the male muto and blew his load down the female's throat.

Jet Jaguar doesn't deserve to be relegated to suit status and it's like you people forget Mechani-Kong exists.

Attached: 1556819298407.jpg (490x490, 116K)

Man that would've been awesome. Seems like maybe they had a Rodan movie in the works but went with Godzilla because Godzilla.

Now post the pegging one

Jet Jaguar IS Kong in a robot suit in the German dubs.

>Even the most forgettable one-off monsters get their time to shine. No ones favorite is forgotten
Except Dagahra (rebirth of mothra 2) sadly.

Attached: Dagara.png (667x511, 958K)

Attached: 4db0df89-8af7-4b81-85c5-b94f0c86308b.jpg (1280x597, 341K)

Attached: Painting_Dagahra.jpg (720x442, 72K)

Humanized versions are utter pleb taste.

Would rather play AS a kaijuborn than a guy in armor

The movie was okay, but I really like her. She seems like such a smug bastard. I love her introduction scene where she descends down into the frame to steal the show.

Attached: megaggrin.gif (499x189, 769K)

>not being a Lizardfolk, Thri-Kreen, Dragonborn, and Dragonborn
Absolutely disgusting

Attached: d506b81b3663c2b208db89a3b1b53372.gif (1394x929, 494K)

Just realized Rodan should be an Urd Kobold but point stands

Kevin. No.

Mothra nee-chan nooooo!

Attached: 76124645_p0.jpg (826x1170, 134K)

Attached: __godzilla_godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_karasu_raven__sample-7bf217a08a165b018ab85 (850x1200, 288K)

Attached: 1559865826788.jpg (795x1052, 98K)

Attached: __rodan_and_rodan_godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_karasu_raven__sample-03d51fba280b71 (850x1200, 291K)

Attached: __king_ghidorah_and_king_ghidorah_godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_karasu_raven__sampl (850x1200, 348K)

Attached: __godzilla_mothra_and_mothra_godzilla_king_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_karasu_raven__sample-68f (850x1200, 267K)

Lefty is a good boy.

Attached: 1559842900225.jpg (1000x800, 191K)

He has his own nee-chan that will protect him!

Attached: __godzilla_godzilla_series_and_etc_drawn_by_gamerag__af8571069513dcac270e5285fe4ecf75.jpg (709x1000, 486K)

DEJA-VU

Attached: 1559867192796.jpg (896x2000, 383K)

>Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-181221_Instagram.jpg (1080x1083, 394K)

50/50 Kong is going to get assblasted by magic radiation that makes him grow larger or the writers make him anyways without explanation

>Mothra dates apex predators only.

Attached: 1564639231106.png (720x480, 405K)

It's going to happen.

Yes

>Does anyone else like Megaguirus?

Megaguirus was a cool monster stuck in a shitty movie (which can be said for a lot of villains in the Toho films). She was a better Evil Mothra than Battra and bringing back the Meganulons gave her that "smaller monsters that can menace the humans" element that Destoroyah had.

But goddamn, that movie still managed to be shit in spite of itself. And the R1 DVD transfer cranked up the brightness levels when it wasn't supposed to, so those goddamn wires are 100% clearly visible throughout the entire film.

>Jet Jaguar IS Kong in a robot suit in the German dubs.

Yes, yes. And in the German dubs, Godzilla is also Frankenstein. This is why we don't trust Germany.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (643x915, 230K)

Attached: atomic breath vs gravity bolts.webm (1728x720, 2.85M)

Attached: Ghidorah snack.webm (1728x720, 2.26M)

Attached: King Ghidorah head.webm (1920x800, 1.18M)

What about AI?

Hes growing but ultimately just have him be a runt that makes up for it with speed, brutality and moxie.

Will Kong's punches hurt Godzilla if he only grows slightly above the dinosaur's knees

Cute!

Rodan is a menace and we need to build a wall to keep him out

they can always do some craziness with him mutating by the radiation and turning into something like that blue ape from primal rage

ha ha

Attached: euR6tqR.jpg (486x366, 49K)

>dat mouth in the bottom right
I want her to swallow someone

Attached: beatingMyWoodie.jpg (500x667, 34K)

It’s going to be stupid bullshit any way you slice it

Attached: 6oLoRyrh[1].jpg (1024x753, 76K)

>that little smile before he fucks all those planes up
What a douche, but I love him.

>What are you gonna do, stab me?

From what I've heard, to get rights to use characters from Godzilla you have to pay for each individual copyright.
So a Godzilla show would probably be just Godzilla and a bunch of OCs.

Most of the comics are good. The Marvel old stuff is silly fun, the Dark Horse stuff has some good ongoing stories, and the IDW series were some of the best.
If you were going for comics best bet is any IDW miniseries that catches your eye since they'd be a single trade self contained story. Best are Half Century War and In Hell, but others like Rage Across Time or Gangsters and Goliaths were good too.

LOL! That sums it up well.

Poor Graham
She didn't deserve to go out like that while those other two annoying faggots continue living

Godzilla: The Series had a bunch of great OCs. One set in the Monsterverse would absolutely work I think.

Attached: Zilla_Battle.jpg (700x525, 310K)

Attached: AF47A03B-F35C-48AC-A498-F01B1FA4A7C7.png (592x705, 51K)

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan.webm (1280x538, 1.8M)

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan2.webm (1280x538, 1.34M)

Attached: Godzilla vs Rodan3.webm (1280x538, 2.71M)

>King of the Monsters not coming to Netflix
Well what am I going to do if I don't want to get a C&D for torrenting it or go out and buy a DVD and player? Who the Christ thought letting every network think they could make their own streaming service and bring back cable but pricier was a good idea?

openloadmovies.bz/movies/godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-2019/

It Aftershock STILL not ripped?

Attached: 1564117036965.jpg (2048x1815, 428K)

Oh, well, that's, uh, thank you. It sure did leak, huh.

id have to agree with you. the current state of streaming services is just as terrible as cable was.
theres still no variety, each company wants exclusivity, and it hurts the content creators in the long run.
mother fuckers just wanna watch godzilla

It's going to get more ridiculous before something starts making sense. I could kick myself for not being able to make it to the theater to see this in the first place. I don't think any lesser screen is appropriate for a Godzilla movie.

Right in the dick.

Anyone else just utterly dreading this? /m/ is going to shit the moment it comes out no matter what.

Attached: d96qiw9-a80338b8-fbaf-4028-969f-705c1311feff.png (900x643, 625K)

Is it me or Ghydrah's heads fit perfectly with the cast of Heathers?

Attached: riverdale-season-3-photos-3-10.jpg (620x440, 84K)

There’s a line in Skull Island about how Kong is still growing so they’ll probably get him at at least Kaijulet height

Rodan has never, ever won a fight with another kaiju.

And he never looked good until this year. Bottom tier kaiju all around.

They’ll probably bring back his “can absorb electricity to get stronger” gimmick from King Kong VS Godzilla which he only had because he was originally supposed to be Frankenstein

>spoiler
Now it makes sense. I hope they don't bring it back because there's no rhyme or reason to it, but they've done an abysmal job of not making the matchup sound like a joke all around. I don't think there's anything they can do about it. The director apparently wants the film to have a definitive winner instead of the usual versus crossover cuck shit, so maybe Godzilla will just eat Kong in the first 15 minutes or something. It's what he deserves.

Gamera when

Attached: fae.gif (260x232, 824K)

I can't help but think it boils down to scale size, which I don't know which is bigger than the other.

Someone from a different thread brought up the idea of Kong having some kind of flora-fauna relationship the way other monsters on Skull Island seem to have. If he had something like that as an additional power coupled with tools, that'd be a bit more believable without going into lightning mode overkill.

It's lucky it got 4 fairly recent ones.

But kaiju-fans who draw all this art and stuff don’t care about Kong. Everyone ignores Kong. Hell, even that lady who drew those humanizations of Godzilla characters made versions of characters that didn’t appear in the Legendary Movies, yet she ignored Kong.

Soon

Attached: 3F78582A-9FB5-4A0D-959D-4C5685829937.gif (500x270, 641K)

Don't worry user They made Kong doing nothing sound bad ass, according to the director I think Kong Gave no shit about the Alpha signal I stayed in his island cause FUCK them that's why.

Huh, I just figured he didn't hear the Alpha signal because he doesn't even qualify as a kaiju and would not be susceptible to its influence.

My assumption is that lower Kaiju are submissive to the call by choice, but of course understand the risk involved by resisting the call, which explains why Rodan switched sides by choice. There seem to be a few tiers for the Titans

>Alphas like Godzilla, Ghidorah, and Kong
>Sub-Alphas, Mothra, Jinshin-Mushi and Beta-Rodan
>Higher Titans that understand and respect the natural order and balance like the others we see bowing without challenge or following Ghidorah without challenge.
>Lesser Titans like Skull Crawlers and regular MUTOs that act more on instinct and survival and don't respect the natural order, which are the more immediate dangers to humanity and the ones Alphas hunt down.

God the personalities in each head idea is adorable.

Attached: 1564677726595.png (1018x779, 712K)

Why did Middle Head get angry when Left Head tried to eat the dead people? And what were Right Head's thoughts on this whole situation?

I'm pulling for him to get lightning powers again except I want it to be Kamen Rider Stronger level of bullshit with his powers.

Godzilla has atomic breath because he is an anthropomorphic personification of the atom bomb, and was created by it. Kong has lightning powers because ????????????????
No.

I’m still kicking myself for failing to go see it a second time. Normies including the ones I took the movie can complain about “cringe” all they want, KOTM was the ultimate fantard experience.

I think maybe two lines of dialogue were legitimately cringy, the rest were just quips or jokes that missed. The same people that complain about that are the ones who love the MCU. If you hate it fine, go for it, but be consistent.

Honestly it had issues but KotM hit so many high notes that all of it was worth it.

The gonorrhea joke almost prevented me from going.

That and oh my god--ZILLA was pretty shit, but honestly a few seconds of cringe are still outweighed by a hundred times the length of kino present. Ideally it wouldn't be there at all, I won't defend the movie having it, but it's definitely not nearly as much as people say it has.

Agreed. Maybe we'll eventually get the humanless Godzilla movie we deserve one day.

I want to be a mad scientist who shrinks down kaiju and force them to have sex with each other in a fighting ring made out of my pillows and blankets.

How about cavemen?

Oh, he heard. He just didn't care.

Then got to work killing Skullcrawlers before they could escape the island and get to Ghidorah.

The Rodan part in KOTM was fucking adrenaline pumping. Hell even the soundtrack score to that is headbangingly amazing.

Too bad he ended up a jobber but I’d definitely take a Rodan movie

The Psycho, The Leader, and The Putz

Attached: okaythen.png (288x322, 76K)

I need you sons of bitches to please stop saying Jobber like you know what it means.

Attached: 1566070937602.jpg (1032x774, 86K)

>new godzilla movie
>rampage got a movie
imagine if this got a movie and/or new game

Attached: primalrage.png (750x400, 620K)

At the very least we can say Rodan acted like Rodan. P.S I love Rodan.

Action cartoons aren't dead though

Reminder that left head is the one who gets salvaged.

This. All these punk busters acting like Rodan hasn't always been that 5' Barrio nigga who talks loud and acts tough in a group but has bruised knees from constantly bowing to his latest boss.

On thin ice. Thanks again for the Mechagodzilla.

>Humanless Godzilla movie
That's an atrocious idea and you're now on a list for wanting it.

How can I get on there twice?

Questioning the list gets you on a different, worse list.

It's lists all the way down, is it? I'm confident it would be worth making that movie. Nature documentaries don't need humans to be engaging. Why would a Godzilla movie?

Nature documentaries usually top out at an hour, max.

Godzilla and his fights are treated like events. This has been true since the first movie. The point of the movies is the people's reaction to the monster business, despite the fact that the monster stuff is just inherently more entertaining.

National Geographic: Monster Island has merit. You'll see, I hope. It seems like a natural project idea.

Oh, THAT would work, yes. If it was framed and presented as an actual nature documentary, then it would be fine.
Personally I loved the humans in KotM. Literally everything they did was about the monsters; I think people just want to bitch.

He was all that except for
>has bruised knees from constantly bowing to his latest boss
He'd try to start shit, get beat up by Godzilla because he vastly overestimates his ability, learns nothing from it, and then try to cause more shit later. Only things like Ghidorahs or MechaGodzillas make him actually team up with Godzilla but otherwise he'd be on his own causing more shit. He was a goose the size of a building, NOT some other kaiju's bitch

I enjoyed Millie and Charles Dance but I doubt I'd be displeased to see them anywhere. The main plot was just going through the motions but I didn't mind it, really, I'm just miffed that the movie got unfair reviews because the inconsequential human stuff was criticized.

>I'm just miffed that the movie got unfair reviews because the inconsequential human stuff was criticized.
On this, we are completely agreed. Let's be friends, user.

Attached: 1535590026152.gif (300x225, 491K)

Attached: Godzilla excellent.gif (340x167, 997K)

>Mothra dates apex predators only.

Fans don't want to face it, but Mothra is a Stacy. She only goes with the Big Man on Campus. If Ghidorah had won, she'd have been clinging to his wing at the end. And if Rodan had won, she'd hav-ahhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa.

Sorry. I couldn't finish that last sentence.

I heard rumors Toho wanted to pull the plug on Monsterverse so they could make their own GCU instead, which would damn these movies to the purgatory between worlds where The Amazing Spider-Man wound up in (and now where the Holland Spidey movies are). Is this happening?

Last I heard Japan was filling their pants over the Legendary series and were going to work more closely with them in future

That's great news. The only thing 2014 had going for it was that it wasn't 1998 but KotM and Skull Island were top shelf.

Toho has already announced World of Godzilla, their own domestic Godzilla film series that will launch as soon as Godzilla vs. Kong is out of theaters and their contract with Legendary is satisfied. It remains to be seen if they'll renew Legendary's contract and allow the Monsterverse and World of Godzilla to coexist. But two Godzilla movie series going at the same time would eat into each other's profits, so I'm gonna bet they decline to renew with Legendary.

Every second Godzilla is onscreen in the 2014 movie is, and I cannot believe I'm saying this unironically, kino.

KOTM was the first American Godzilla movie to be positively received by Japanese fans, which hopefully tells Toho something. Fucking Twitter went berserk with Japanese Godzilla and Mothra art.

>Godzilla: Into the Gojiverse

Does that even matter considering there's only one movie left confirmed?

Attached: godzilla_and_mothra_by_jeetdoh_dd92m4s.png (3536x2480, 2.13M)

You're right, the 2014 movie was kino for 3 minutes.

it's normal to have a raging erection whenever mothra's onscreen in kotm right

Way better than most movies get, desu.
Better than most Godzilla movies, while we're at it

Oh joy, a retarded cybernetic kaiju

She gives of a maternal, feminine, energy that I can easily see some people misinterpreting into something sexual, yeah. "Normal", but not correct.

she's kicked Ghidorah's ass before and so has her son the ever OP Leo

iirc toho said they're fine with two different Godzilla franchises simultaneously existing in both the east and west

I think it's very correct
dem legs man

Majority of movie goers despise movies with subtitles they have to read so they'd have to be dubbed or only show in a small amount of theaters in the west. A western and Jap godzilla series going at the same time could be viable.

I always wanted a dumb fun event over at DC where The Justice League each become Kaiju and the whole thing just becomes a Godzilla parody. But instead we get dumb shit like Batman Who Laughs and DCeased. You could even have a DC villain who looks like Dr. Serizawa and his entire gimmick is making giant monsters

Attached: New Justice League.jpg (922x1400, 494K)

Kong can't swim

Can't ski either from what I can tell

And you'll never catch him at a beach.

Or be quiet in a movie theater.

>The image of Kong sitting in a baseball stadium, watching a movie, beating his chest and hollering at a giant projector

Attached: laughin whoreshoes.png (176x129, 57K)

>Gojira's full name is Godzilla Frankenstein

>Not Gorosauras

Implying it that would ever happen instead of shin Godzilla 2

Have you been reading my dream journal?

They already confirmed no Shin 2 and a new Godzilla universe in 2020.

Whether the Monsterverse will keep going alongside it is still up in the air, though.

Not sure how to feel about this.
I'm curious what they'll allow for that. I feel like Kiryu is the better mecha in terms of both weapons and maneuverability, but I could be wrong.

Depends on how much of the Sentai canon they use.

>Kong has lightning powers because ????????????????
It'd be entertaining.

Rodan was perfect and you know it

Attached: 1563226174804.png (448x418, 181K)

Remember War of The Monsters? Just give him a sonic roar and a Thunderclap

I got to tell ya, Amingo Rodan is probably one of my favorite memes to come from this movie. Though I'm sick of him taking our jobs

>new Godzilla cartoon
Just get Japan to do it. America can't make a good Godzilla film.

Didn't Japan make a Godzilla anime a while ago? Was it even good?

Nice loop

I've never heard anyone say anything good about the Godzilla animes.

They’re shockingly bad. Especially the monsters. The aliens are entertainingly incompetent, at the very least.

>He hasn't seen Godzilla the series

It was boring as fuck. Honestly even with better animation it still would have been bad

It was fucking garbage. Godzilla: Planet of Monster! but Godzilla really killed all the other monsters and its just smaller Godzillas, bug Godzillas and a really big Godzilla!

Wasted fucking plot. I thought we where gonna get a movie where the human characters had to survive on an Earth full of Kaju, with Godzilla at the top.

Attached: 8ad23415b1715ade8ddc091b8c22adc2.jpg (1600x1200, 885K)

Mothra is best girl

Attached: Mothra cute.png (1024x1024, 167K)

He's not, he just happens to be called King Kong. So does Mechagodzilla.

His name is Kevin, thank you.

Attached: 1559615592020.jpg (1076x1075, 649K)

Meaning that he's also Mechagodzilla under mind control to fight Godzilla again

I love how they could take things like a fucking shrew and turn them into interesting kaiju.

Attached: Shrewster.jpg (386x600, 101K)

Crap. I forgot that Godzilla animes already exist.

No I haven't. I didn't bother because, well, it's based off the bad 1998 film. I did hear it was good tho. But why?

>anime girl bullshit

Attached: 1566156780717.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

kek

Shrews are basically monsters in the first place
youtu.be/U05vTkRkBHo

user...

Attached: 973[1].jpg (984x1771, 247K)

>I did hear it was good tho. But why?

Because its everything the 98 movie isn't. A badass Godzilla with atomic breath kicking the asses of dozens of unique giant monsters and never once running away.

?

Ghids stirred up the skullcrawlers. Kong was more concerned with them. Apexes and juveniles seem to disregard the roar, the kraken played dead instead of going to ghidora

Attached: tumblr_psqb3gvg2B1v05pvo_540.png (540x234, 138K)

This is the only equalizer I will accept.

>But why?
Its makers were huge Godzilla fans, and since the movie's exact details were kept a secret as part of the marketing campaign even from them, they turned to the old movies for inspiration instead. So you got the atomic breath back, there's all sorts of other monsters Godzilla Jr gets to fight, there's aliens, a plot inspired by Destroy All Monsters, stand-ins for some classic monsters, and generally passable writing and characters.

THE MOST BEST

Give Kong a Gun

WE'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-18-01h51m37s123.png (1920x800, 1.23M)

cause he's black

Most of the interesting stuff was left for prequel novels.

Attached: __gigan_godzilla_planet_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_kuroda_asaki__f15e8523431069a7f7b8ecccecc13 (2000x1020, 352K)

First time I've ever seen a naked Gigan

Anybody got more Kevin webms?

speaking of...

Attached: Lizard on moth action.jpg (600x809, 79K)

Motherfucker.

>KotM and Skull Island were top shelf
I really don't understand what's so top shelf about KotM. I think G14 managed to have higher highs even if its lows were lower too.

Kong is the only one I really enjoyed.

don't you mean mothrafucker?

>Main cast is Monarch
?

Attached: monarch.jpg (300x236, 19K)

>can absorb electricity to get stronger
Great, another electric negro.

>rampage got a movie
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT TRASH

>500'11
>600'
>Kaijulets, when will they learn?

Attached: f39.jpg (712x603, 69K)

Oh God she's adorable.

>Most of the interesting stuff was left for prequel novels.

Are those things translated? Because from what I've heard, they sound badass.

I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

I FUCKING LOVE HER!

Monarch is the name of the organization who monitors Titans

Thank you for this.

Attached: 1565730033927.gif (404x300, 485K)

Calling it. Godzilla’s gonna be beating Kong, but a Galar-Weezing will appear and nullify Kong’s Truant ability.

Attached: EC80E726-D3FB-4A61-B769-2C0DD67550F3.png (640x905, 408K)

:3

El rodano

Attached: 1566501167987.jpg (603x768, 40K)

Attached: 4CF3DB45-3DF7-48A4-B283-133406F5F422.jpg (880x1074, 132K)

Attached: 859D4788-1189-4294-B825-DAA331B71BA9.jpg (880x1074, 143K)

Don’t you dare ruin this special day you damn dirty ape!

Do you want your little brother licking bugs you stepped on off the pavement?

You need to get out of those /m/ kaiju threads

Middle was the leader of the trio and thus was trying to get Lefty to focus on the task at hand. Righty was Mid's loyal stooge and just went along with whatever it wanted

>The aliens are entertainingly incompetent

>The humans are major pussies and are constantly getting sidetracked by the other races and their hidden agenda's

>The big brown aliens are all about merging with tech and betrayed everyone to get a kill on Godzilla and quite possibly could have if the MC wasn't such a pussy and didn't want to sacrifice pussy he was never gonna fuck anyway
>And let's godzilla kill him anyway

>Religious Aliens some how trick everyone into a cult and getting themselves killed so that they could summon Ghidorah but MC fucks that up too because this Ghidorah was gonna consume the universe or some shit
>MC let's godzilla kill him anyway because I guess he was linked to Ghidorah and that was gonna bring him back regardless

What a shitty unsatisfying trainwreck

>we'll never get a Monarch High animated series by Lauren Faust
>we'll never see gruff biker Godzilla literally rule the school by being the baddest mother fucker around
>we'll never see his on-again, off-again relationship with Mothra curb his more dickish/aggressive tendencies
>we'll never see a bumbling idiot Rodan scheme to take Big G's throne for himself but always Wille E. Coyote's it and has it literally blow up in his face
>we'll never see the Ghi-Do-Rah siblings, Ghiselle, Donovan and Raphael, act as G's main rivals and act as the antagonistic force every episode
Worst timeline, lads

Attached: 1559688422811.jpg (680x505, 80K)

Reminder that Kong heard Ghidorah’s call but literally just didn’t give a shit as long as nobody messed with Skull Island.

Attached: 76B01C3C-A49C-4E2E-A494-D45F8092F02A.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Attached: Mothra webs Godzilla and Rodan.webm (1280x538, 2.12M)

Hero Godzilla finally? Seriously, Heisei era is...all over the place.

>"Like hell I'm leaving skull island to see some three headed space lizard."

was rodan laughing at godzilla?

Attached: FE42E797-D4CD-42ED-B74B-2E2153A5A826.jpg (460x588, 33K)

Godzilla and Rodan are shit, at least with Mothra and Ghidorah you can see what there meant to be but Godzilla and Rodan just look like generic thugs

Of course! He's the kind of dick who'd do that.

>big tough guy
>petite sweet girl
Thatsmyfetish.gif

Wait a god damned minute.....

Attached: 2907115-tumblr_m05z49mobr1qjaa1to1_1280.jpg (1000x549, 376K)

Attached: frens.webm (364x706, 464K)

would a TTS style show with moving still images work for Godzilla?

>TTS style show

Attached: file.png (190x96, 18K)

40k fan series

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_2nM1GEllg

by style I mean the animation, not necessarily the humor or open parody aspect

Sounds neat.

Attached: file.png (760x760, 118K)

Attached: file.png (600x450, 30K)

Attached: file.png (812x512, 99K)

you make these yourself?

Can you do a Hedorah?

He goes by DigitalKaiju now.
deviantart.com/soap9000/art/Hedorah-450364817

Attached: 1564726263107.jpg (1280x1494, 332K)

When will Americans create a kaiju that can compete with Kamata-kun in cuteness?

Attached: db4ivby-7911ecdf-cf6b-4d2d-bee7-be5ae91a655a.png (1024x2048, 440K)

I want to bang Mothra, cumming inside her beautiful and virgin pussy

Attached: MONSTERARTS MOTHRA.jpg (800x496, 39K)

I mean, Kevin is pretty damn adorable, but no one can beat Kamata-Kun making it on his own.

Dude, this is awesome. I thought Godzilla was just japanese men in costume tipping over garbage cans painted to look like the tokyo tower.

Underrated post

Get this trash out of my thread

Welp I found my new Profile Icon.

Have the real transparency

Attached: mothra.png (760x760, 137K)

Awesome Thanks user, are you the artist? if so I'll make sure to give credit to you do you have a site I can Link to?

We had Goggalor
He's pretty cute
I never get to talk about psychonauts let me have this

Attached: Lungfishdenizens.jpg (652x489, 59K)

cool, these are super cute.

All of the monster content in KotM was perfect but the movie could have very easily cut down an hour of the human content and not been any worse for wear for it. It was a lot more of a slog than I was expecting it to be.

The Drama Needed to go, i was fine with the Humans Helping Godzilla scenes, if it was Humans figuring out and saying "Hey how can we back up Godzilla" in this and the bad guy doing their evil things it would have been a better movie.

Pretty much if it had focused on the MONARCH team for the human parts the movie would’ve been better.

Them figuring out that humans are technically considered Titans due to Godzilla recognizing them after his revival was pretty nice. Made his arrival in Boston all the more sweeter with the Air Force/Navy rolling in with him, letting Ghidorah know that TWO Titans have arrived to challenge him.

You could tell he genuinely appreciated Serizawa’s sacrifice. Probably the first time in millennium that a human has gone that far for him.

Fuck that part gave me so much hype, I gave a pretty loud fuck yeah when seen Godzilla with All the Military forces following him, and the Music GOD THE GODZILLA THEME, it was used perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qqBql1mdOw

Attached: 1530343415822.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

>Original Serizawa died setting off a bomb to kill Godzilla
>Legendary Serizawa died setting of a bomb to save Godzilla
Kino. He still came up pretty grumpy looking. Then again, you'd be pretty miffed too if someone interrupted your nap by setting off a god damn nuke in your face

>Serizawa: Sometimes the best way to heal our scars is to make peace with the demons that made them
>American warships knocking on the door demanding that Japan come out to play with the rest of the children kickstarted their rise to become a modern powerhouse
>less than a century later we're at war
>America unleashes unimaginable destruction with A-Bombs, forever altering the Japanese identity
>despite all this the two countries are now the closest of allies
America still bears the guilt for the horrors we caused, even if we don't really show it. Our two countries have been linked for centuries, and now we can come together to watch the metaphor for our collective issues smash a space dragon through a skyscraper. It's amazing

>America still bears the guilt for the horrors we caused
>Japan doesn’t for theirs in China and Korea
Hmmm

China and half of Korea became commies. Fuck 'em

everyone in my theater was screaming at this part love it