Why isnt there enough bi representation in cartoons, specifically bi males?

Why isnt there enough bi representation in cartoons, specifically bi males?

Attached: 116A2FA3-986F-4099-999A-DDA3AF71D0B1.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

mostly because
-it's rare to show characters in a relationship
-it's even more rare to make them have 2 bf/gf during the series
-they do not talk openly about their sexualities since its mostly kids and also the studios censor it (hi CN who censored the RA/Enid relation)

Princess Marco x Steven is OTP

The only people that care about gay characters in cartoons are shippers. Fuck them.

>he doesn't ship
aha you must have a boring life

The majority of so-called lesbian characters are actually bi. Allows them to both rewrite them to like females and can make a normal relationship if they want
Now bi males, it’s hard to find a recent example outside assumptions

Also, even in 'adult' cartoons, I think sexual attraction to both sexes is something that a lot of people genuinely can't wrap their head around. Especially, as you say, for males. Add the usual dose of 'eeew gayness, ick' and it just goes one step too far down the weirdness path for many.

Less so women though, as you imply. Its just the lesbian exception to the 'eeew' above kicking in again.

>Why isnt there enough bi representation in cartoons, specifically bi males?
Because there aren't actually bisexual men or women
One is actually gay and the other is actually straight

Shipping is the enemy. I would rather live an efficient and adequate life that doesn't have the supplement of feelings and sexual stimulation to corrupt it.

Attached: gimpy.jpg (480x360, 44K)

What a loser.

Attached: bobby disappointed.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

those two characters that take more dick than star...

Because anything other than trannies is invalid and canceled, yas queen slay.
t. Bi

this.

you're the same user that has cried about "bi erasure" in a bunch of threads aren't you
and you actually just posted a bi character (Star)

user... live a little.

Attached: 1469764311117.jpg (600x634, 103K)

I'd rather die than live with delusional retards.

>Someone who makes fictional pairs of fictional characters is telling someone to "live a little"
We are reaching levels of delusion of which I haven't seen in a while.

Attached: 1564706061678.jpg (410x468, 61K)

You want to see more of your own kind?

yes

You just let this show die

Attached: ok_ko_let_s_be_heroes_boxman_meme_by_bchowdog-dc9dfnk.jpg (482x250, 29K)

I wanna fug the loli mouse

Never forget they made them homos

Attached: 1566376985200.jpg (600x849, 86K)

Because unless a character is allowed to be polygamous, they are referred to as straight or gay depending on who they are dating.

Jackie is referred to as a lesbian despite spending the majority of Star Vs. in a love triangle with Marco.

We don't need Bi representation. You don't need to be represented or acknowledged for that the fact that you are capable of being attracted to both sexes. The real goal is simply defeating the taboo of same-sex relations. This way homosexuals, thus bisexuals, win. Simple.

Attached: ha.png (260x296, 70K)

I find it weird that so many people can't understand the concept of being attracted to both genders. People are hot, why limit yourself to only one gender

That shit's gay.

Miss me with that gay shit.

Because they’ve yet to make a bi charecter that just checks out both guys and girls and flirts but never ends up in a relationship. Instead every bi charecter usually just date the same sex and never seem to show interest in the opposite again.

Gumball did it and it's cross dressing
it's not Bi

based

bi and lesbian are the same thing. There are way too many characters like that.