It's going to be absolutely fucking KINO and you know it

Attached: jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous.jpg (3130x1800, 696K)

>Jurassic park
Soul
>Jurassic world
Soulless

I assume you're being controversial to drum up discussion for which I respect your determination to keep this thread alive
But your proposal is absolutely wrong. Every single thing we know about what it's gonna be like points to it being boring as shit. Not even balls to the walls bad, but so absolutely bland boring that it won't even be memeable

But Jurassic park has generally always been awesome

PARK
Not world

Jurassic park is a concept that really only works once. Having it be a franchise just makes everyone involved look retarded.
>I know our last dinosaur theme park went horribly wrong but this time we’ll totally get it right
Not to mention the refusal to update the dinosaur designs to what we now know they look like.

Do the park once and then rest are dealing with dinos in the wild/rest of the world. Really, just do a dinotopia with more deaths and less talking dinos.

Jurassic World is objectively better honestly in so many ways. Before JW would we be getting shit like this? And does anyone under 25 even like the original JP lol? None of us were even born yet when it came out so it's not like it's one of those culturally relevant or significant movies to our childhood. Older millennials are retarded.

This is some new bait

>This whole post

Attached: 8B2BFB2A-9F3E-4D4F-9088-17128FA88EBF.jpg (947x947, 105K)

>Not to mention the refusal to update the dinosaur designs to what we now know they look like.
oh god nigga they literally address this shit. they could try to make them more accurate but it's a fucking DECISION by the management in every iteration to make them look the way they do for marketability

Bird-esque Dinos are a Deception of Satan. He didn't bury the bones, only the idea of feathers

plus they scientists keep flip flopping on shit so they'd need to change shit almost every movie

Zoomer faggot I wish I could cave your skull in

Hell, it was a plot point in the original book. So, it flat out predates the movies that the dinosaurs are SUPPOSED to be wrong.

>And does anyone under 25 even like the original JP lol? None of us were even born yet when it came out so it's not like it's one of those culturally relevant or significant movies to our childhood
Jurassic Park kicked off the dinosaur renaissance. it was the first movie to seriously take then-current science into consideration, it made dinosaurs badass in the public consciousness. The animatronics were incredible and still hold up today.

Attached: 2AFE763F-65DC-49EB-97A3-46D95AB6FD91.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Whether or not this is bait, I want to kick you in the teeth for posting this garbage.

Fuck You!
forced meme cock sucker

>like 90% of paleontologists went into the field because of JP
I'd kill for a good new dino game. Fucking capcom needs to reboot the dino crisis games.

>no Roland Tembo
>no Robert Muldoon
it's shit

>it's about kids

nope

As far as I see it, Jurassic World series of films are garbage. None of the characters are likable and especially that little girl cunt piece of shit who enabled innocent people dying because of her Muh Clone Rights! Piece of shit and I hated how in the ending shots they portrayed her as a good person, no. She is a cunt who should spend the rest of her days locked up in prison OR eaten by one of the carnivores she unleashed on innocent people. Piece of shit film.

Spinosaurus.

Attached: 1480921909740.jpg (1174x680, 130K)

Don't say this even as a joke

This is bullshit, scientists have literally never flip flopped on things like velociraptor having feathers, that's like flip flopping on them having bones.

That's the biggest discovery SINCE the original jurassic park, velociraptor has feathers and that's inarguable. I don't know how that argument holds water

>it's another camp cartoon

Attached: 1557997906772.png (675x720, 518K)

The kid characters are shit in every movie of the series. The first movie kids at least were meant to be annoying at the start, but got better as the film went on. JW should have just focused on Owen and the raptors.

Attached: 1435428595354.jpg (900x925, 292K)

I don’t care if there’s an in-universe justification, I think it’s irresponsible to present such an inaccurate view of these animals.
Dinosaurs are not fictional, they were real creatures that actually existed.
Raptors were feathered and we have fossil evidence of that; some of that evidence is so detailed that we literally know what color the feathers were.
It is absolutely insane to me that people will disregard scientific facts because it makes dinosaurs “not cool anymore”.

kek

people do literally that all the time with animals that are still around like people giving spiders stingers and such

>tfw Echo got obliterated in front of Momma's eyes

>plus they scientists keep flip flopping on shit so they'd need to change shit almost every movie
Not the velociraptors. Velociraptor has been the same since 2007. It's literally always been a killer turkey

Just make a new Dino IP for recent findings 'cause Universal isn't budging.

yeah, it seems to mainly be the t-rex who they keep being indecisive over

The final say on T. rex never changed, just theoretical choices on it having feathers, none of which were ever meant to be serious mainstays.
"Scientists" never wavered on whether or not tyrannosaurus was bald, they just proposed it because it wasn't out of the question, journalists did

nigger what kind of autism is this
can you actually not grasp the concept of fiction?

Scientists weren't indecisive over anything regarding T. rex aside from Horner's one hypothesis about scavengers which even he didn't take seriously.
Funny enough the idea that tyrannosaurus wasn't a killer is one of the few changes JP bothered to reference in sequels, even though most scientists and most fans hated the idea

>let's make a franchise out of the same story told over and over

so i assume these people go to the dinosaur park and they have fun and learn a lot about prehistoric life, with all the aggressive dinosaurs safely tucked away behind the very strong fences that don't fail at all.

dumbest post i've seen in a while, congratulations.

Writing fiction is not an excuse to be lazy, do your damn research it’ll make for a better story.

I like BIGASS mosquito park more.

What's the point in calling the monsters dinosaurs if you intentionally get facts that are set in stone wrong?
Velociraptors have feathers, if you dont put feathers on it its not a velociraptor. Its not "theory" because the feathers are in the fucking fossils

What if it was Jurassic Park, but for bugs?

because the FUCKING COMPANY told the scientists to make them LOOK that way because that's what they believed the masses WANTED them to look like
Jesus Christ this isn't just a basic goof it's part of the fucking story and theme that Ingen/Masrani were continuously pushing away from the natural for the sake of profitability, and getting snapped the fuck back for it
Christ

i hate everything about this including you, op

But that's bullshit because in jurassic park they can tell what velociraptor is by looking at it.
Kek there's even a Velociraptor fossil in Jurassic park that is wrong. So it's just made up bullshit to keep them inaccurate

do you also go into looney tunes threads to endlessly bitch about how coyotes are actually faster than road runners too?

But that's bullshit because in jurassic park they can tell what velociraptor is by looking at it.
Kek there's even a Velociraptor fossil in Jurassic park that is wrong. So it's just made up bullshit to keep them inaccurate

People don't relentlessly argue that, people will relentlessly argue that velociraptors are 6 foot tall lizard beasts

And people think eagles sound like hawks
Movies get shit wrong, Jesus Christ

don't forget how they keep using tiger roars for lions instead of their real roars because of how they sound like they're puking

>do you also go into looney tunes threads to endlessly bitch about how coyotes are actually faster than road runners too?
not that user, but Looney Tunes is pretty explicitly a cartoon. Jurassic Park is meant to be taken more seriously, and the original film made an effort to make sure their dinosaurs were up to date with the scientific evidence available at the time. So for them to now throw all that out the window smacks of laziness.

No, it's marketability and brand recognition.

Or how about just having animals that aren’t birds roaring and making noise fucking constantly. I work at a zoo and I have never once heard a single prooont from an elephant or a tiger’s roar. The lion only roars in the morning or at dusk and it kind of sounds like he’s got something caught in his throat.

>I have never once heard a single prooont from an elephant
what's the point of working at the zoo then if you can't hang out with based elephants and form your own elephant trumpet band

Adding to this, there's only one frog species that goes "ribbit" and that is the Pacific tree frog. To no one's shock they're the most common frog in southern California.

People think that but you don't get faggots REEEEEEing whenever something doesn't ripoff loony tunes
Whenever feathered dinosaurs show up in anything people bitch about science ruining everything when the alternative is stealing designs from Jurassic World

>fancy white boy
>fat girl
>black kid
>white bro
>spicy latina
>basic white girl

yep I can't wait for these nuanced characters

Jurassic Park built up a style with its beasts and sticks with them, in and out of canon
Just like how there’s no sound in space but Star Wars keeps all of those iconic sounds, properties hold onto their iconic attributes even when sacrificing “accuracy”

good bait

it's always been like that i thought? even in the original book they modified them to look like how grandpa wanted them to look like not how they were

>yfw no JP themed survival horror game where you survive the world's deadliest theme park/zoo
>yfw no new Dino Crisis either
>yfw if you tried to do your own it'd be C&D'd into extinction.
it ain't fair bros

Attached: Raptor JP.jpg (640x1136, 127K)

Attached: Compys eat baby.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

Universal doesn't allow human beings killing dinosaurs in their IPs anymore kek

looking at their skulls/teeth I doubt they could even do this

Here's another one:
>Farcry Primal went "more realistic Stone Age" instead of One Million Years BC Harryhausen Cave Babes and Dinosaurs
True Suffering right there.

Attached: Caddilacs and Dinosaurs.jpg (549x741, 302K)

Yeah serioulsy what the fuck is up with that.
>Humans in Jurassic World can get gruesomely killed but Humans can not kill the dinos
hurr

I'm expecting at least Lion Guard levels of quality.

>dinosaurs are the most underutilized in video games
>meanwhile zombies get three to four games a year

Attached: BACON IN THE SOAP.jpg (476x357, 17K)

>No deaths
>Plots will focus mostly on teamwork
It's gonna be a wet fart on the ass of the franchise and quickly forgotten

>diversity
>kino

Attached: Frog never.jpg (550x467, 57K)

>No deaths
Lion Guard makes it work

Just let it go full retard and at least be stupid fun

make your memes into fulfilled dreams

are they gonna keep a dino as a pet?
and if so, which kind?
will the t-rex appear?

Attached: Raptor Waifu Portrait.jpg (700x867, 79K)

something lame as shit like a toothless compy they have to feed or some archaeopterix kinda flying creature

It's Netflix so at least three of these characters will be gay.

>Jurassic Park where nobody can die
I don't get it, what's the point?

velociraptors would unironically make good pets. They're small, pack animals, which means they can be domesticated to accept being part of a humans pack

Attached: 1395799163698.jpg (670x527, 76K)

Nobody but bad guys died in the last JP movie

Yeah and it fucking sucked, good job proving his point

BASED Reverse Satan Quintus

Well, when you're ready, I'll get a shovel and we can dig up Michael Crichton so you can give his corpse a piece of your mind about writing fiction.

They aren't even actual Velociraptors. Real Velociraptors were like 3 feet tall. These are Deinonychus.

It was pretty cool how it suddenly turned into a survival horror in the last act

I don’t think it even did that all that well. Would have worked better AS a video game
I’d be down for Dino Mansion on the PS2

>Dinosaurs are not fictional, they were real creatures that actually existed.
Right, but dinosaur/frog/othershit chimeras are fictional.

Attached: 181nydm49pq0ojpg.jpg (640x360, 60K)

>Deinonychus.
You mean Utahraptor.

Don't forget how the bald eagle sounds like a faggot so they dub in kite noises.

Jesus christ

Faggot, who told you deinonychus is 6 fucking feet tall?