Sony is incapable of making a good Spider Man movie

>Sony is incapable of making a good Spider Man movie
>Audiences will lose interest if they do another reboot
>Audiences will also lose interest if they continue Tom Holland-Spidey and hamfist all the MCU elements out
>The next Sony Spider Man will get Dark Phoenix levels of PR backlash and flop
>Disney will just either buy Sony Pictures or force them to sell the rights

Sony will lose.

Attached: Sony-Boycott-Spider-Man-Fans-Disney-Deal.jpg (798x420, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheFortofTruth/status/1163950930938777600?s=19
strawpoll.me/18520278
youtube.com/watch?v=rtNX7zUlmvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck will they deal with the secret identity now? They could have easily resolved this with skrulls or SHIELD shit back in the MCU, but they aren't allowed to use any of that now.

Attached: MJMoment.0.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Fucking mouse cult.

Sony already lost

They lost the second the news broke

Attached: 1566395025758.jpg (1440x2095, 581K)

>REEE WHY PEOPLE LIEK GUD MOVIES AND NOT MUH KINO

How the hell does one hamfist something out of a movie

>It gets revealed Disney is falsifying their profits at their park
>The very next day it gets revealed Sony is keeping the Spiderman film rights from Disney
This has smokescreen written all over it

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Do we really need more Spider-Man? Do you fags know where to draw the line?

Attached: 66386160_524923654911586_1447763142990309621_n.jpg (640x640, 103K)

You're brainwashed to think those slops they churn out were good.
I watched Guardian of the Galaxy.
It was SHIT. Your opinions are SHIT.

>Disney

>Good

Yea no

Avengers stuff was good in spite of Disney being at the top.

Phase 4 Disney is assuming direct control of the process. And Spider-Man was supposed to be a keystone to that.

Disney can get fucked.

It's exactly what happened

i can't fucking stand mousedrones

Is he trying to rap

The MCU isn't any good. Hasn't been for a long time.

>I didn't like movie
>therefore everyone who likes them is a retard.

Must be why you never leave your parents' basement

Spider-Verse isn't even a year old yet.

Yeah, i don't know why people ignore the sort of issues this would bring.

It’s really funny to see Disney cultists foaming at the mouth.

We all know we're talking about Live Action stuff, animation is on a whole different level (and helps that execs didn't touch Into The Spider-Verse all things considered).

many such cases

Attached: file.png (513x88, 13K)

It's kind of a bad analogy, because it ignores that Sony paid for Spidey's rights ages ago.

I think of something like this:
>Guy has many guns, has money problems so he sells you his prized rifle to stay afloat
>Years later, he's having a lot of success at shooting competitions, but he needs the rifle to compete in a specific contest
>You let him use the rifle in exchange for most of the prize of the rifle contests
>He wins the contests, you get the money.
>Now he wants to split the prizes of future rifle contests, because he's doing the shooting
>But the rifle is yours, so you tell him to fuck off, you'll go to the rifle contests yourself even though you've proven multiple times you can't fire the rifle for shit

It's their right to do it, but I still think Sony is incompetent and taking their ball and going home is a stupid-ass decision.
And Venom fucking blows.

Oh look, the retards who don't know shit about Spidey's rights arrived already.

What the fuck are you fags talking about? No one has been able to top the Raimi movies.

you forgot to add in the analogy.
>He wins the contest, you get the contest money, and he gets all the advertiser's money, which is more.

I haven't seen this much Sony salt since I visited Yea Forums after the Persona 5 Royal announcement

I'm fairly sure now that this was a big keikaku to kill Sony by making the entire moviegoing audience boycott them. Sony does their own think, bankrupts themselves, Disney gets Spidey for cheap.

Reboot with secret identity back. Bam.
Not like Disney would have fixed it.

Nobody will watch that.

>Reboot
>Again
Yeah, that sure is going to work, nice idea.

oh look the retard that doesn't know the current form of copyright law functions the way it does is because of Disney has arrived

>bankrupt themselves

Sony is at the top of the media industry right now. You're suffering from serious delusion if you think cutting ties with Disney is going to spell doom for them, especially when cape shit movies aren't even where they get most of their revenue

Makes it even more interesting, gives Peter Parker actual consequences that he has to deal with on his own instead calling a jail out of free card

You still have to tell a compelling story in an animated film. Sure you have different techniques of conveying a story and action in animation but at the end of the day an entertainment product is still about its characters and plot at its core. The reason people think Spider-Verse is so good is because it's well-written and engaging.

Sony's movie division is not its electronics division.

They are the only ones that have actually made a good Soider-Man film.

Attached: 7676D6F9-725C-46CC-881A-F97776EA2DEC.jpg (781x522, 74K)

Despite the fact people watch any garbage with the right name, I was talking about fixing things, not making money. Would probably go wrong? Yeah, but we ain't losing nothing anyway.

Why can't any of you fucks spell Spider-Man right?

They just made into the spider verse. That's like the best Spider man movie

Have you been paying attention lately? Sony Pictures hasn't put out a bomb since Ghostbusters and Jumanji is their big hit right now, not Spider-Man

>Don't forget the hyphen between spider and man

>Despite the fact people watch any garbage with the right name
Very simplistic view of things, people were asking why the Ledger's Joker wasn't in BvS and if The Dark Knight was a Batman movie. You can't just replace Holland's Spidey from one day to another and expect them to take it.
>b-but TASM.
The moment Holland appeared in the Civil War quipping with Captain America and Iron Man was the moment they stopped caring about Garfield.

Greetings from Yea Forums!
In all seriousness I really wish Sony would start making good games again. I just want Sly Cooper to be good again and Ape Escape to exist again.

Attached: Tears.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>GMA publishing a "don't panic" piece
Spider-Man Disney+ series confirmed for D23 since Sony doesn't own TV rights

spiderverse

I think I downloaded the wrong version of this image.
>INB4 "Hank hill.jpg"

100M

>spiderverse
Less successful than the Smurfs, only liked by comic nerds

Imagine thinking this is a solid point.

>spiderverse
Lol no, maybe Venom

SM1, SM2, ASM1

Venom is the best Spider-Man movie by any company though

>Less successful than the Smurfs
Show me an Oscar for the Smurfs
>only liked by comic nerds
Couldn't be further from the truth.

ASM1 was garbo. The fuck?

Jesus Christ Tom Holland still hadn't even touched what Sam Raimi and Toby Maguire pulled off

Sony makes good games, you just have shit taste nintenshit

Disney can’t buy sony anyway cause it’s a JAPANESE COMPANY

There is a part of me that wants them to go back toe TAS continuity

>sony cant make spiderman
>raimi's spiderman 1 and 2, amazing spiderman 1, into the spiderverse(even made miles likeable), spectacular spiderman

>JAPANESE
the movies division moved to Cali last year

>Used to make good games.
FTFY
I've heard Spider-Man is good though.

Im an idiot that dont understand how companys work: the post

ASM was garbage, SSM was not written by Sony people, and Raimi-Man was around two decades ago. And Sony have just finished getting rid of the people that made Spider-Verse good.

Stop reaching you idiot.

>ASM1.
Opinion invalidated. The fuck is wrong with you?

You haven't even played their recent offering so your statement is worth less than the paper I wipe my ass with. Sony has had the three most critical and commercially successful games this generation

And then they ruined it.

Great ranking desu

How is that reaching? Its proof that they can make good spiderman content, its already more than what disney has done form the character. The worst part of asm are still better than disney's spiderman

I guess you don't pay attention to the industry?

FFH is their most successful movie ever and Jumanji is considered to have a three movie max lifespan.

lolno, ASM is the worst Spider-Man product ever made aside from Trouble.

Okay the hq is in California, it’s still a Japanese organization......are you an idiot??

Tom unfollowed Sony, you can tell he'd be miserable in non-MCU Spider-Man films, might even just phone it in

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x2160, 181K)

>ASM1

lol.

Ramifags thnk Rami is literally going to come back and make Spiderman movies for them. That enough money will get him to relive the shitty experience he had with them interfering with 3, which will be even worse now that Sony will be desperate.

very carefully

Autistic conspiracy time.

I bet Feige leaked that this discussion is happening to pressure Sony, he knew there would be (rightful) backlash from drones and how Sony have no audience for their plans before deal gets finalized.

This guy is a moron, why do people keep acting like Disney makes the movies on their own? They HELP make them, but Sony still pays for the whole thing.

he will do anything to have Spider-Man within his reich again

Introduce Chameleon and use him as a patsy. Boom fixed.

Attached: Chameleon-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-h2.jpg (615x787, 137K)

Looks like neither of you know how copyright laws work or used to work

Copyrighted content used to be public domain 75 years after creation or the life of the author plus 50 years whichever is the shortest

Neither of which would make Spider-man public domain even after Disney pushed the limit to 120 years

They are idiots that think disney cant do wrong

That guy is a tremendous mouse shill and he's having a meltdown

Without Tony Stark to drag off on, Iron
Boy might have to be his own character in the next movie, cant have that

Didn't Sony confirm that Spidey is staying with Disney?

Sony gets 50/50 merchandise sales, problem solved.

Not to mention they just put out Once Upon a Time in Hollywood which is probably gonna nab them a few Oscars. The academy.lobes movies about hollywood.

Mouse will not like that

Shit ranking desu

Is he gonna get to keep his kino af Far From Home costume?

Considering Heath Ledger had been dead for 8 years by the time BvS came out I sincerely doubt anyone but the dumbest knuckledraggers were asking that.

Who says that? Thats mostly a shitpost. The point is that sony has done more good spiderman content than disney

i'm amazed at how many people jump to the conclusion that all of this is sony's fault.
With disney's track record and the star wars rumors i'm pretty much sure they are not innocent.

That's kinda petty.

>sony steps away from marvel/disney
>tries to do a spider-man movie on their own again
>somehow it's even worse than their amazing spider-man ones
>in spite of being even worse than movies Yea Forums and Yea Forums absolutely trashed, Yea Forums and Yea Forums will now praise the movie
>because unlike when the amazing spider-manmovies were fresh hating on the mcu is the cool contrarian thing to do now
You know this is true. It's all so very predictable. Provided Sony bothers to do another movie on their own again.

I genuinely don't care if Holland Spider-Man gets canned or not since i didn't enjoy his take but the most fun part about all of this, is marvelfags having meltdowns left and right. It's pretty amusing.

Attached: 1503165472605.jpg (677x813, 72K)

The entire story is already out and it's common knowledge that The Jews at Disney were cutting Sony out of more money and somehow thought they would just deal with it

Same, it’s more fun than the MCU at this point

Attached: 421886D3-D11D-4A67-B596-FF7708091BC2.jpg (1036x1576, 742K)

The MCU as a whole has 0 SOUL, the only time it was ever allowed SOUL was when that pedo Gunn made his fucking space adventure flicks that rip off Star Wars.

You mouse shills realize that John Watts is staying on to direct, right? And the writer's from FFH are likely returning too? Almost the entire creative team from the first two Ironboy movies are still on board. Kevin Feige is the only one not returning.

The first two MCU Spider-man were almost entirely a Sony production. Kevin Feige was there to make sure the movie fit in the mcu and the right tone and style. A lot of his decisions did influence the direction of the movies but Sony's team did all the actual creative work. And that same team is all but confirmed to return because they were contracted by Sony not Disney.

Attached: giphy (5).gif (400x295, 283K)

Hope you guys will like the 4th Spider-man iteration.

MiB: International

>sony trash at making videogames and consoles
>sony trash at making movies
>sony trash at managing their finances
>sony trash at making technology that wasn't the walkman or their high end bravias
>sony trash at making phones

and still people stan for them.

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Numales and redditors are all against monopolies but when it comes down to their favorite capeshit character they start getting down on their knees and gargling Disney's dick and beg them to get bigger.
They can get fucked

I want MCU to start failing now

The arc is done, so its ok to start bleeding Disney now. Their movies are mediocre to bad, have no soul and theyre pushing propaganda. They fucked up Star Wars.

>Sony produces the top selling console and has had the three best selling and critically acclaimed games this generation

>Sony Music is the titan of the industry

>Sony TVs still some of the best selling

This much salt will lead to high blood pressure

1 & 2 yes, but 3rd is awful. The reboot after that is a mixed bag

>stan
Never post in my taiwanese board again

Fine but you gotta promise to never post in my Italian board again.

Chill out gramps, it’s a useful verb

Drink Glass Cleaner retard.

Attached: 67659102_388768671704840_873475948235886281_n.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

Sony's been losing since 2005.

Attached: more like stench.jpg (1280x1024, 1.48M)

I do realize this and that's why it's a problem. We're keeping all the shitty parts with none of the justification and tribal retards are cheering because it hurts the mouse

>$253 million against a 110 million budget

So a financial success

I can't even understand what the hell he is saying.
is him disney in this analogy?
what.

>Projection? Projection

Welp, at least we have the X-Me-Oh wait, I mean the Mutant Team of Men, Women, Minorities and Alternative Lifestyles. Forgot that they can't be called X-Men anymore.

I don't get why you people care about money you will never see.

People just hate the mouse that much.

> all these people pretending SNOY won't make spiderman 10 times more woke and ruin him

I'm never gonna watching another Sony Spider, outside of projects like Spider-verse. Sony kinda sucks at super hero movies.
MCU or nothing

Attached: __kisaragi_chihaya_and_spider_man_avengers_infinity_war_and_etc_drawn_by_bin1production_and_taku1122 (779x439, 59K)

>You're brainwashed

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Welp, ten more years of bloody bad Spiderman movies.

I can't believe people think Disney and Sony will let this happen, just watch, there'll be a deal.

Disney will bite the bullet and pay $2 billion to get the rights back instead of letting uncertainty go on.

Why are Disney fans so bitter ? They have better Marvel characters dont they?

literally wrong

>2004 was two decades ago
you're a hysterical shrieking woman about a spider man sequel. have sex.

Because they've been brainwashed into thinking that no one can make competent movies unless they're Disney. They demand to suck corporate cock and wish for a full entertainment monopoly.

Laugh until Disney continues its Gingercide Agenda and casts some ugly fucking nigger with a ludicrous name to play Jean Grey.

Which Fiege produced you jackass.

When?

I feel this could happen at this rate.

That money is attached to the property we love

>implying Sony will sell the biggest IP they have rights to

They will make a bunch of Flops in 8 years and let the rights go back to marvel like Daredevil did from FOX

He's a Jew

Guys you are completely ignoring the most important question.

What will happen to Amy Pascal?

Brainlet. Double the cost to account for marketing, add 10% to beat just investing prudently in the stock market.

She'll be working on her own as Avi Arad beats his meat to getting his passion project Venom off the ground and its upcoming sequel.

How would they force a company that is worth more to sell in the first place?

Attached: Iamstraight.png (1081x713, 1.03M)

>She'll be working on her own

On what ? Getting full exploration from Feige?

>Spiderverse that high
>When it had villains with shit motivations
At best they go above MCU films but below Spiderman 1 and 2

Venom and the Raimi trilogy were better than any of MCU Spiderman

>>Sony is incapable of making a good Spider Man movie

they shit in games too

Attached: downgrade.jpg (681x808, 56K)

You're the one choosing to ignore the profits from blue ray and streaming

They almost ruined Spiderman with the Amazing films.
Also, stop shilling your twitter account sucker

Over the rights of one character at that. Marvel shills are delusional

>best selling game of 2018

Wew lad, don't choke on your tears shill

Spider-man 2>spiderverse >spider-man >spider-man 3>tASM>tasm2> homecoming

>mfw the spider man animated film was the best thats been.
>mfw when all other superhero movies have been goddamn terrible except for Ironman 1 and Guardian's Vol 2.
>mfw anyone actually hurt by this is a fucking retard man baby.

Star Wars is Lucasfilms' fault. Disney let them do whatever they wanted.

Good story and characters but shit villains and barely surpassed the grossing of the first Hotel Transylvania movie.

Sony wants 800m or more after Venom sucess, ideally for them a billion now that Far for Home reached that amount

Any more pics of this and do you have a link for it?

They also ignore the "go homo whitu piggu" rule of Japan that dictates that Sony would not be allowed to be sold to a non-japanese conglomate.

>i'm amazed at how many people jump to the conclusion that all of this is sony's fault.
>With disney's track record and the star wars rumors i'm pretty much sure they are not innocent.
Sure user, specially after the 2014 leaks everyone believes Sony is the poor victim in this deal!

Attached: 1566334902321.jpg (1394x1442, 205K)

>You mouse shills realize that John Watts is staying on to direct, right?
Reports indicates that Watts is not 100% confirmed for the third movie, at least for now.

Did the person who made this not see what current black cat in the comics looks like?

Disney has been Feige’s direct boss since the ouster of Perlmutter and the MCC, you gibbering retard.

And contrarians and Sony shills are laughable, specially after the current pathetic state of the film division

Yes user. All the audiences who have made these movies money, and rate them highly and all the critics who give them good reviews movie after movie are brainwashed. Only you are not brainwashed because you have an opinion that well-liked movies are crap.

That same movie division that's had moderate to good success lately after strings of flops? I'm sure they're crying their heart out at no more MCU money, the little of it they were actually getting

>A business is trying to make money instead of getting fucked over, which Disney tried to do as they expected

Oh... The humanity....

>business
What Pascal tried to negotiate is the equivalent of a kid trying to sell you lemonade at 30 bucks

That's how it works retard. The Spiderman IP is extremely valuable and Sony knows that. When you have a valuable asset, you inflate the value for sale by at least 5x. Disney already had an overly sweet deal since they received 100% merchandise profits and half the gross from movies that Sony paid all productions costs on and then decided to Jew Sony even more while offering the plastic deal of covering half of production costs when those were negligible in the face of the gross

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Attached: 12398032446.png (904x662, 522K)

Jake worked out Tom's boipussi real hard, that's after he worked out Marisa's pussi so hard.

Jesus, all the sex stories about Marvel actors makes me wish a trashy tell all book would just come out already. I wanna hear the full story of how Atwell got caught giving Evans a blowjob.

>Audiences will also lose interest if they continue Tom Holland-Spidey and hamfist all the MCU elements out
I would actually watch it then

>Half the gross.
Last I recall it was 5% not 50%.

I'm not brainwashed because I didn't grow up watching Disney like the rest of you brainwashed shills. I had HISTORY BOOKS. I hate BOOKS but at least they kept me from being brainwashed about Disney.
YES you are going to be brainwashed by them if you spend your entire childhood watching their shit.

>Kevin seems offended
Every time

I think 5% is what they wanted to stick Sony with in the new deal

Venom made 800M and Spiderverse won an Oscar.
Just sayin.

>I wanna hear the full story of how Atwell got caught giving Evans a blowjob

This was Peter's destiny all along.

Attached: fate disney spider.jpg (1280x2160, 3.56M)

Sony hasn't had a Spiderman flop since they acquired the rights. Critical pans some may have been but they all made money

Guardians is literally the best one, fuck off

Did Disney actually make 5% before? Did this include Endgame? Is merchandise profit really that high? Kids don't even buy toys anymore

Are these fan made or something? There’s no way a weeb game added this in in less than a day. I saw something with that lion and Star Wars Land too- did you make these or something?

Were you molested by a Disney employee?

>Disney hasn’t been involved until Phase 4
You absolute cretin

No, but someone from Nickelodeon watched me undress once so I'm pretty fucking disillusioned with cartoons.

user, you have a severe problem, kys

Venom was saved by china bucks and Spiderverse barely made a break, considering this was a fiilm with spiderman it is pretty shocking.
Not to mention a film like Black Panther also won a meme Oscar.
Under Rothman you lose

>Deal was 95 Sony, 5 Disney
>Disney asks for an even split after FHH does well
>Sony tells them to fuck off
Before you shout “muh merchandise”, how much do you think that really makes? Do you really think the merchandise evens out with the 95% of ticket sales they don’t get?

>I hate Disney because of Nickelodeon
You’re a retard

Afew more options since this is obviously just negotiating in public. But this seems to be the only thread that gets it honestly. Good job user.

>Let’s also remember it was SONY who picked Tom Holland, Disney wanted Asa Butterfield
Sony is the reason he isn't a waiter.

I've watched reviews of Disney movies online and they're all bad.

This. People are quick to blame Disney cause it’s the bigger target, it’s trendy to shit on them cause “dumb kiddie company bad”

You’re both super dumb lol

>No Kevin! Don’t make us billions.

It’s all Feige because his creativity has made them extremely successful. Believe it or not they leave him alone for the most part because money.

A lot of assumptive bullshit on Yea Forums when it comes to this.

Back to tumblr with your fanfiction, landwhale

>I base my opinions on the opinions and hearsay of others
You’re a retard.

>This shit
>Shit movie after shit movie after somehow good movie after shit movie after somehow good movie after shit movie
>Now censorship happy with games and focusing more on unskippable cutscenes disguised as games
Why can't Sony go bankrupt already?

Mods. This is the thread to keep. Get rid of the others.

Your headcanon isn’t real

Merchandise is actually the bread and butter of franchises like Spider man. Do you think George Lucas made a fortune off Star Wars with only three films? Fuck no, it's because of the merchandise. BO sales are at most minimal compared to what you get in merchandise

That was in a time when kids bought toys. Nowadays kids prefer digital things like games and apps. Toys still get bought but not nearly as often. It’s why you barely see toy deals with movies anymore.

Depending on who has control of the Labor Day cut on Far from Home, Marvel could use the new cut as a manner of negotiation. Who knows, Marvel could threaten Sony with removing Spidey very permanently from the MCU by using an ending like this:
twitter.com/TheFortofTruth/status/1163950930938777600?s=19

Disney wants 50% of the profit from solo movies while having
>100% of the profits from Merchandising rights
>100% of the profits from TV rights
>100% of the profits from when Spider-Man is in a Avengers movie

>This shit
>Shit movie after shit movie after somehow good movie after shit movie after somehow good movie after shit movie
>Now remaking old films with CGI and live action disguised as animation films
Why can't Disney go bankrupt already?

Wonder what will happen to this

Attached: spider-man-disneyland-theme-1095163.jpg (655x970, 117K)

And they are also funding that 50% imbecile, but of course that doesnt fit the narrative for you

>capeshit movies
>good
Go watch an actual good movie sometimes.

Um, Spider-man and Spider-man 2?

So they spend 80 million and get 500 million if the next movie makes a billion dollars. Sony's like we can make a shitty movie and still make more than that.

Glad you're reaching for examples that're 20 years ago.

Spider-verse came out last year. No Feige involvement and still the best capeshit to date. Now you're telling me that Sony taking this deal and Feige getting his hands on ITSV so he can turn it into more homogeneous MCU shit is a good thing? No thanks.

Attached: D_7EM8lVUAAlKTZ.jpg (899x440, 118K)

Disney will either drop Spider-Man to not support Sony like they did with X-Men or F4. Or they will use a original non-movie design for the ride.

If there's one thing you learn from spending time on Yea Forums it's that nearly everyone thinks it's still the early 2000s

So it's time for Morales while Peter will be kia.

Raimi 1 and Spiderverse are the only movies worth watching

Spiderman is dead to me if Spidernegro takes over

They're only funding 50% of the MCU movies retard and Disney also wants a piece of the profits for non Spiderman movies as well while Sony still has to pay all production costs. Any fanboy trying to paint the deal as reasonable from a business standpoint is retarded. The deal was a shit sandwich for Sony

What a Spider-Gwen franchise?

Miles is still a Spider-man character. The MCU wouldn't be able to use him or any Spider-adjacent character, Like Mary-Jane, J.J.J., Norman Osborn etc. All of those movie rights were picked up by Sony way back for 7 million dollars. The best the MCU could do is go for the original plan of Iron-lad, that boy from Iron-man 3, and build him up. or Work off Morgan from Endgame.

Spider Gwen is fine. Spidernig is not

this looks fake.

Because it is.

>Audiences will lose interest if they do another reboot

Domestic audiences hardly go anyway and Disney has to resort to tricks like forcing 30 day premium screens showings and offering double features at cheaper theaters to boost B.O

Spider-Man is huge in China, that’s why it’s been making money. Underage retards like you don’t make any difference

>who likes them is a retard.

They are

>Amazing Spiderman was bad
It wasn't. AS2 was better than fucking Homecoming.

Far From Home was amazing though.

>Civil War quipping with Captain America and Iron Man was the moment they stopped caring about Garfield.

And the only reason for the recast was because Garfield disrespected Sony Japan president.

What I hated about the new Spider-Man movie was the MCU part. It's like you're having a good time then they have to remind you that it's part of a bigger world with Stark or Stark Industries. They don't do this with other Standalone movies. You'd get little hints but they really don't talk about other characters in their movies.

And Disney has the rights for those too, and also cartoons.

But Sony payed them to build the house?

Not that user, but they're fan made. If you don't see a skip icon top right, chances are that it's a mockup is pretty high.

Attached: skip.jpg (1788x1006, 332K)

Source?

Feige fixed this shit that was unfixable, I think they'll strike a deal

Attached: DiiVF4kXUAAJLWr.jpg (1024x590, 145K)

>Feige got played by fucking TOM ROTHMAN

JUST

>Top selling console
Delusional Sonytard.

MCU Spider-Man is absolute garbage and this just shows. They have too many cooks in the kitchen and no creative vision. They're just trying to force the franchise into some teeny-booper shit no one really even likes or wants.

The PS4 is the best selling console this gen delusional retard

>PS2 is still the Top Selling Console

>Sony made the only good spiderman movie (spiderverse)
>Sony was kind enough to buy spiderman when it didnt make any money and to still give royalties to marvel, and also they authorized Marvel to use him in the MCU
>Disney wants it back
>Sony is planning more animated movies, so they don't want to lose that
Why are people hating on SOny while it's obviously Disney the big cunts here?

i want teens who have not seen the raimi movies to leave this board

>it’s trendy to shit on them cause “dumb kiddie company bad”
Yes, that's the problem Yea Forums has with them, no doubt. The company that historically made comic books and cartoons.

The only truly bad Sony Spider-Man movie is TASM 2.

who cares, it's just a toy commercial

Maybe it's best for the web head to take a break for a few years. At least in the MCU. You know Sony, they'll come back to Disney once their SUMC fails.

A Toy Commercial for Disney

Disney has $80 billion in debt right now, on top of less than stellar earnings on some of it's former cash cows (e.g. ABC/ESPN) and having to subsidize Disney+ IN ADDITION to HULU in order to cut into Netflix business is only going to hurt Disney's bottom line.

You're stupid and have no idea how businesses operate.

Sony is also a large company - not just a studio - that does things which are not in Disney's wheelhouse, like R&D and manufacturing; additionally, even if Disney made the offer to buy just the movie studio (and not the tv production and other entertainment related assets, like music), Disney doesn't need another studio and would likely not be able to get buying another one past even a re-elected Trump DOJ.

Disney has no leverage to force Sony to do anything. Disney COULD induce them, by say trading them Pixar for Spider-Man, or Star Wars for Spider-Man but that's only going to happen in your wildest wet dreams.

>STUPID PEOPLE BEING STUPID

Yea Forums in a nutshell

>Iron Boy
>good

Attached: 1563143483595.jpg (211x399, 30K)

I wonder if the Pixar lot are above rendering cutscenes for videogames.

>The company that made Raimi 1 and 2 and Spider-Verse
>can't make a good film
>compared to the people who made green screen schlockfest 1 and 2

Attached: 589721.jpg (640x480, 39K)

How the fuck can anyone think Sony doesn't have the leverage when looking at what scraps are left for Phase 4 with Iron Man, Captain America, and Spider Man gone. Who the fuck will want to see Avengers 5 without those guys? Who would not expect a Sony Spiderman that still has Jon Watts and Tom Holland to not outperform shit like The Eternals and Fem Thor?

Attached: 1476045620996.png (281x301, 89K)

Why you say that like BP wasn't a great movie?

>force them to sell the rights
The right were for sale but Disney didn't want to buy them for $2 billion. Reasonably this was before capshit movies were making billions and they just bought Star Wars for $4 billion. We literally laughed when we read that leak. Hindsight, Disney could have made that money back since Sony has already made that much since ASM2. Sony would ask for more money now than they did back then.

Spiderman made like a bil in merchandise last year. Stfu

Does anybody know how much Disney pays to shill here? I'm here all day already and recently lost my job, need to make some bank. Mouse good Japs bad.

Oh you mean the same company that made Raimi 3, Venom and Amazing Spider-man 1 and 2?

I mean Sony Pictures made Angry Birds too if you're gonna bring up every bad movie they've made as somehow ruining the three good Spider-Man movies they've made (Vs. Disney's zero, btw).
I guess we're shoving the plot of Shrek up my ass now cause that shit is in no way accurate nowadays, huh?

1 cent for every (You) on your post

Why couldn’t Sony let people enjoy things?

Raimi 3 and the first TASM where better than MCU spidey,

>Literal daily threads for weeks about how FFH is awful, how Homecoming was a trash fire, and how the MCU fundamentally doesn't get Spider-Man and should stop trying to push 'Iron Boy'
>Same people now howling over Sony taking the film rights back and insisting only the MCU can make him work

I fucking hate this place sometimes.

Attached: 1559131296043.jpg (611x914, 488K)

>mfw I love MCU Spiderman and am 100% on Sony's side in this

Attached: 1498356498833.jpg (720x960, 145K)

cute pug

Redundant. All pugs are cute

Sturgeons law bro.

90% of everything is shit. So 90% of opinions are shit. So if something is popular, it is shit.

>Spiderverse that high
>SpiderRaimi 1 below Homecoming
>TASM1 that high
>Spiderman 3 that low
>Venom isn't on the very last place
No offense but thats a shitty list and you've got shitty taste desu.

Attached: Because, it’s illegal to finish a Spider-Man series..jpg (750x864, 79K)

At least Venom was acceptable

I can't stand current Spiderman. He's just so fucking annoying.

Isn't Amy Pascal going over to Universal anyway? She doesn't matter anymore in this.

I'm here for Crisis in Spider-Verse with Holland and at the very least Garfield coming back, teaming with Miles, Spider-Gwen, Venom, and maybe Morbius against some sort of bad guy that sort of resets/realigns the timeline and reboots.

Ape Escape 4 would be great.

>spider-verse

Miles makes me feel no remorse when I call the character a filthy nigger cunt.

She's going to Universal, Sony Pictures TV just hired Lord and Millar to make a bunch of Spider-Man TV stuff. dont know about movies.

Why do people defend the indefensible?

Is it like those women who refuse to admit their husbands beat them?

It would have been absolutely better with Spider-Man, but it captures Venom very well.

The MCU spider man was shit also though

No. Why the fuck would they do that. They were up for negotiations so those fell through.

They already have an original non-movie design for the walkaround character in he park, I think that's it in the poster

Not even Spider-Man 2? Really?

Fisk wanting Vanessa back is an all-time classic motivation, though

Two lies and a half-truth since "cinematic experiences" are movies, not games.
That being said, this is one of the few times I'll support Sony because fuck Disney and it's satisfying to see them have a taste of their own medicine.

Spider-man Meets the Ghostbusters
Sony Saved.

Raimi 2 > Raimi 1 > Spiderverse > Homecoming > Venom > FFH > Raimi 3 > Garfield 1 > Garfield 2

There has never been a good Spider-Man movie. Venom and Spider-Verse aren't Peter Parker focused, so they maybe get a pass.

>>best selling game of 2018
thats FIFA, COD or RDR fag

They came to the table because they knew the next Spider-Man they made with Andrew Garfield would lose money. Anything short of, you know, making a great Spider-Man movie (which they're incapable of doing) whatever they make next will flop.

This. It's undeniable karma.

>mfw seeing these butthurt MCUcks and disney shills

Keep crying faggot. I'm glad Disney is crashing this hard after Endgame. This is what they get for NuStar Wars, Captain Marvel, and all the woke shit they've pulled in the last few years. Enjoy the fall, bitch.

Attached: Beavis_fire.gif (200x175, 26K)

Sony may be incapable of good writing, but they still feel like Spider-Man movies. Not Iron Boy Jr. fighting another Stark grunt. So you can go fuck yourself, OP.

Go cry in the corner along with other Disney/Mouse babies until you grow up.

Attached: 22DA7B27-E414-43F2-B0F4-64F4FDE0F42B.png (960x606, 581K)

I bet Marvel wishes they sold the Spider-Man film rights to Fox, we'd probably have gotten shittier movies but they'd get what they were after by now.

At least Fisk had a good motivations other movies were crap.

Bro. user. Guy. They are pretty good. No one has to agree with you. You’re more likely more bias than this dude, you can’t say what people shouldn’t like just for liking it. Especially when the film is generally consider good beyond corporate xyz.

VERY INTERESTED TO SEE HOW CO and TV REACTS WHEN A NEW DEAL IS REACHED IN A FEW WEEKS. This is public negotiations 101.

-
An insider

shut the fuck up faggot

lol

No.

Egon's dead and Pete doesn't really want any of it

I think there will be one more Jumanji movie after this year's Jumanji: The Next Level. I'm sure Sony wants a trilogy of films starring the Rock, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Karen Gillan.

This. Forget Endgame, seeing the MCU crash and burn is the real event of the decade

Wonder how that lardass MovieBobs handling this. He was salivating at the thought of Spiderverse being integrated into the MCU somehow just a few weeks ago

Don't worry dude, Strange, Capt. Marvel and the Guardians are totally going to singlehandedly save the MCU.
Topkek, they're probably SCRAMBLING to announce X-Men now

>sets up Spider-Man as the next Iron Man
>Sony says fuck we're, taking out toys and wrecking your ten year plan
Basado and rojopilled

Disney will be saved with Morales Spidey though .. right?

I hope he goes into diabetic shock.

Did you just now realize why Disney put that scene in? It's a trap to fuck over Sony

What the fuck are you people? You are more delusional than some MCU fans I've seen in normie social media.

This kills the MCU. How will Kevin begin to explain the absence of the Iron Boy Jr?

No you don't understand, Universal also has their own theme park and had Spider-man stuff years ago for the Raimi films, Disneys theme park autism is a big part of why they played ball with Sony in the first place

My friendship with Mr. Stark ended. My new best friend is Venom.

Got hit by a truck and put to cryosleep

Can't wait for mousecucktears when Disney begs Japan back for Spider-Man. It'll be glorious watching MCucks grovel for their capeshit.

woops, I goofed. Oh well

>absence of the Iron Boy Jr?
Peter Parker has to changes his identity. Can no longer be Spider-Man so he becomes Iron Boy Jr

Chameleon is one of the only forgotten early spiderman villains with any legs. I wish he was the one they constantly reused in the beginning instead of the FUCKING Enforcers.

Especially after they killed off their heavy hitters.

God the situation is infinitely more complicated than that. Does he really think Disney was getting NOTHING before asking for the 50%

Politics created hiearch y. Your offering second place to the old fags so that they'll shut up and let you out your only shot at #1.
I'm sorry, NO.
#1 CIVIL WAR scenes + Homecomjng.
2. Andrew Garfield's scenes in his two films.
3.Into the Spider-Verse
4. Everything else about the Andrew Garfield Spider-man films.
5.Kirsten Dunst being a 90s femals.
6.[MEME] " Pizza Time"
7.The American Flag Spider-man shots in the Raimi films.
8.Far From Home (it wasn't that good)
9th place goes to Toney Maguire showing up for the first Spider-man movie.(They weren't THAT good.)

She's literally wearing the same costume, user. In both ASM and her current mini.

>not even ranking movies
You've got no place criticizing ANYone's taste.

He never stopped being ironboy jr.

The only way to make spiderman in the mcu work is to distance him from ironman.
Spiderman is more well liked and popular then ironman.
This is why they shit ironman on everything in the series.

God just take them out of highschool and go to college and make him wear his black spiderman costume to do superheroing.

Sony paid Disney to build them a house. This whole Sony did nothing and Disney did all the work is false. Sony paid for that work.

it never happened

I just want to know if there's any hope for Disney or Sony or both or whoever the fuck is in the wrong to get a clue and just make a deal. I'd just like to see Spidey stay in the mcu.

Why would I rank movies? I'm a person. I respect people. A.G. is a person. If his scenes were good, if his performances were good then that the heist priority. Likewise no one here was the Raimi films while sober. We either was it in a theater at 11-21 years old or watched on DVD -Bluray from 5-17 years old. You can't put Raimi's films on a list with Into The Spider-verse. Into The Spider-verse was the best Marvel Comics Feature Film to ever come out and it came out within the same time period as #2 Infinity War.Iron Man 1 and Guardians of The Galaxy are the only other marvel comics films that even approach the amount of love. Maybe Blade and...maybe the first X-men movie that came out when there were almost no super hero films of modern special effects.

Attached: 1565255743466.png (1080x1020, 475K)

learn some english, pajeet

The MCU ruined a bunch of classic characters for me. I for one am that glad Disney is beginning to feel the weight of their own greed.

Retcon Bomb. You're not going to like it but the kids and the cave might.
Boom: here it goes. Here's a my pitch.
Recast Tom Holland as the newest Nova Jr character that's in the recent Champions.
Same actor different character. He's got an Exiles team. Johnny Storm played by Chris Evens. Old Man Letter played by Andrew Garfield. Deadpool, played by Ryan Reynolds, Professor X played by either Macavoy or Patrick Stewart, Blade played by Cottonmouth, etc.
I don't know I forgot why I cared about this , it will be fine we have two years of films before we needed another Spider-man film.

we'll just have to wait and see

Sony is crashing the MCU with no survivors. Marvel guys are writing themselves in a hole as we speak.

They're using the public to put pressure on each other. It's literally the only reason we know about this shit show

Bro.
Sony is a goddamnened joke and everyone in Disney that anyone gives a shit about are gone or going full faggy sjw/antiwoke shill.

MCU is over Sony is dead before it began.

Hey,______________________________ tell me there's no help at all?

With the main characters being gone, wouldn't that give Disney incentive to bend over backwards and make at least an acceptable deal to Sony?

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

I’m gonna rewatch spiderverse and reread some of my old comics, I’ve given up on the flesh

they're probably afraid of looking weak. They've become accustomed to being thought of as an unstoppable juggernaut and they're not going to let Sony (who they likely think of as "just Sony") ruin that image

>>The next Sony Spider Man will get Dark Phoenix levels of PR backlash and flop
>and also Fan4stic levels of ow the edge.

So they'd toss away their Cash cow mcu lead just because they don't want to admit they asked for too much? That's horseshit. I hope someone there has the sense to just renegotiate and make a deal.

All these people skipped Spider-Verse but all showed up for Ralph Breaks the Internet, Incredibles 2 and FFH just because it's made by Disney.

MCUcks on suicide watch

Attached: mcuck.jpg (640x960, 190K)

If at least Spider-Verse didn't look like a Miles movie from the trailers...

can we talk about how the best part of venom was how it felt like a ghost rider 2 or a daredevil? the imperfections made the movie more appealing because it wasn’t meticulously manufactured like a disney movie.

Attached: FADB332A-F240-4F62-90C6-6B61D1C4667A.jpg (479x427, 57K)

Disney basically pulled a Mysterio and blamed Sony for the Drone Attack

>the movie was better because it was kinda shitty
Really makes ya think.

well and that kinda fits venom’s mo. he’s a schlocky 90s creation.

That's an interesting take, and I can imagine a director could take 90s schlock and make it amazing, but the inadvertent mess of the Venom movie isn't terribly endearing.

I liked it.

That's fair.

the only winner is going to be china.
Tencent is going to buy disney very soon once china's sales become more important than domestic, which is going to happen very soon seeing as how every movie panders to china more and more.
just another symptom of america loosing its relevance in this world and china taking its place as the top dog.

Attached: xi-jinping-phone-call1.jpg (640x1136, 50K)

Jeez the hate for the Raimi films are real, I don't understand. They're the best Spider-Man films, I can't decide what's the best one 1, 2, or ItSV.

Bill your hoes.

retard

Watching the dogs of both sides killing each other over two dick sucking corporations like they're their best friend is amusing.

What are the chances this was just the start of the negotiation process and that it likely would have been resolved behind doors just fine? Like we were never meant to be privy to any of this. I doubt the original deal was ironed out right away. Feels like them working out a deal is far from impossible.

anymore, user.
anymore

What about those who don't care about a side? Fuck Sony and Disney. I just want Spidey and Venom to continue in the mcu and not turn out like ASM.

>"muh iron boy"
kys

Attached: hicuck films.png (1246x700, 129K)

>disney builds house
>buy house from disney
>millions of manchildren on the internet whine to give the house back so spiderman can live together with thanos there

user... Disney financed the movies. Not Sony

>fuck disney
>continue in the mcu
lol

No you idiot. They wanted a 50/50 split in financing and takes. Sony wanted Disney to finance the movie and to take 95% of profits

Disney also wanted creative control over Sony's other movie franchises like Venom and no split on merchandising.

Original deal is Sony pays for the Production Cost, Disney hires the people. Disney gets 5% of the Initial revenue of the Standalone movies and gets 100% of the revenue when he's in a team up movie

No. Sony finances the movies.

Sony should get 5% from Avengers movie for using their character

Can't do that, movie is done and done. Now, if a new deal in where this is added that if he is used for any new Avengers movie, yeah, sure why not.

Yea, I know, Just think about that deal, They're basically Licensing the character for free and paying Disney to Spider-Man tied to MCU.

>paying Disney to tie Spider-Man into the MCU

It's fucking Spiderman
You could film him taking a shit for 2 hours and people would go see it

Wonder how much money Marvel makes on Spider-Man themed birthday parties everyday.

yea it was with MCU but fucktards fuck it up

That movie's problem was mostly because animation has a negative connotation to adults. Many adults were quick to write off Spiderverse as "Oh, that's a cartoon, I'm not gonna watch that".
Only nerds saw Spiderverse and it shows, but people who wouldn't have seen the movie had nothing but good things to say about the plot.
So hopefully with the good word of mouth and its appearance on Netflix helps the sequel reach better heights.
I hope executives keep their filthy hands off of it though. Knowing Pascal and Rothman though, I don't have high expectations.

FUCK MCUcks and FUCK DISNEY

Attached: 1566347662406.jpg (3000x2400, 822K)

Not that user, but I heard it from a YouTube channel that specializes in movie gossip and behind the scenes workings.
Garfield was sick during a press tour in Brazil or some shit and could not make the press briefing. Sony was butt blasted ever since.

Why are people taking Disney's side? Don't they know what a fantastic movie studio Sony is? Sony clearly knows how to make a great franchise. They already had a hit with Venom. Never mind all the other franchises Sony has hit out of the park!

Attached: ghostbusters-movie-2016-action-figure-set_large.jpg (480x480, 42K)

FFH is still in cinema and we have a lot of time before the "the new avengers " movie. Disney wanted a better accord, sony say fuck off , but this pretty much seem staged to create more tension among the fans

I like Venom: Lethal Protector, so I liked Venom. Is there issues? Definitely. But I can enjoy something despite its flaws.
Just like I can enjoy (most) MCU movies, despite the repetitive banter and lack of meaningful character development.

are those big enough to play with a captain marvel doll?

>thinking Marvel alone was responsible for how horrible Homecoming and Far From Home were

Attached: spider-man electric company yoyo1326404352894.png (480x340, 136K)

Marvel will use Holland as Night Monkey until this mess is cleared.

>thinking Homecoming and Far From Home were horrible

Aaaah living in your own bubble is comfy. You can pretend that reality is what you want.

almost no one likes sony pictures. both them and disney are shit

Good goy

>Star wars are starting to fail after the dumpster fire of Last Jedi
>Disney is just constantly remaking old classic movies
>All faved Marvel heroes are dead or taken away(lmao)
W-what are we g-going to do M-mouse bros?

Attached: 1565880922032.jpg (372x300, 28K)

It's astounding to see how many sheep have been brainwashed by Disney/Marvel. It's kinda scary.

That's still not what happened. Disney are just greedy jews

>manchildren upset about a comic franchise
lyl

>people legitimately think that Spider-man is going to be less woke under Sony

>Spider-man get's pulled out of the MCU and the whole franchise collapses taking the newly aquired FF and X-men with them
>It's so Sony so their reboot Spider-man collapses
>The Spider-verse is the only Marvel movie franchise left standing
>Normies turn towards it for their Cape fix cause what are they going to do, watch a DC movie?
>Normies all realise the superiority and suitability of the animated medium
>We get a new animated Marvel Universe and DC also sees the light
>Animation is saved
>World Peace

>mfw Sony decides to do live action Miles due to the "success" of spiderverse

Attached: 1506056749504.png (324x246, 40K)

Spidey gets a free out of jail card by nature being a ongoing superhero and always managing to keep his cast from dying from his villains.

>Animation is saved
That will only happen once "Duck Dodgers and Green Lantern Corps" is finally made.

Attached: best_lantern.jpg (500x375, 35K)

>being proud of having shit taste
Cringe

It's pretty mich this. FFH is still in cinema and they have 3-4 years to find a new agreement. But Yea Forums, however, adores its apocalyptic narrative.

>DC also sees the light
DC has been making good animated movies for decades, casual.
>new animated Marvel Universe
And Marvel has always sucked at animation, double casual.

>it's 3DPDCGI

you know when you say something like this you're kind of expected to say what happened.

but you can't because the guy made a perfect analogy.

>Why would I rank movies? I'm a person. I respect people.

Because the discussion is about ranking movies

Attached: donaldwhatthefuck.jpg (210x240, 11K)

The best Spider-man movies were made by Sony, Raimi actually.

>Do we really need more Spider-Man? Do you fags know where to draw the line?
This list is fucking trash

Disney was flexing it's muscle.
I don't blame Sony for this.

This is the pic, variant cover for issue #3
>Sony sucks
Your point?

Attached: BLACK-CAT-2-Cover-E.jpg (910x1378, 128K)

>mfw I love Bond movies
I'd be happy to see new Spider-man movies every 3 years for the rest of my life

Attached: Think About It.png (335x358, 171K)

I know Disney is greedy but I can't see them so easily tossing away the current head of the mcu. It'd be fucking retarded. Plus don't they hate bad publicity? This is bad pr.

lol, sony turned a simple suit into a tactical suit for no reason
with zendaya as mj is possible to imagine that blackcat without tits like this game

Can someone summarize what the fuck is happening, i only just learned of this shitstorm

Just think if a certain mouse didn't fuck with copyright laws they would've been able to have Spiderman in their movies still. hmmm

the deal with Sony and Disney concerning Spider Man didn't go so well and as of now Spider Man is not in the MCU, it got leaked to the public and everyone got really angry
This is just negotiations 101 and they all could potentially come to an agreement, the problem is that both studios are using public pressure as a negotiation tactic

>being this retarded
>thinking a trademark would ever reach public domain

Corporate dick measuring over your favorite superhero and self-righteous pricks being smug about it.

You dont understand Coprorate thinking, they have to keep getting more money from last project every time they invest in it

If they start to see lesser returns then they will obviously want to invest in a project with better returns

Spider-Man is painted in a corner with Sony, all they have are the movie rights. Everything else in merchandising or other avenues of revenue for Spider-Man are with disney marvel

Sony has a tough choicecan either have 100% of movie right that will surely diminish without Disney Marvel or share 50% of guaranteed success in perpetuity but not make enough return for their investment

Retarded human being here.
I have a law question.
Let's say Marvel/Disney just say fuck off and do the Spider-Man movie anyway, even without the Rights.

How high is the punishment? How costly?
And what if they just put him as a minor character on let's say, another avengers?

Sony could sue to prevent the film from being released, as well as sue any theater willing to carry it for all of the profits plus damages.

>Did Disney actually make 5% before? Did this include Endgame?

Disney owns all characters in Endgame except for Spider-Man, If anything Sony might have made 5% or rather they may have just called it adjusted the revenue sharing in FFH

Same for Civil War & Homecoming I'm guessing, which is why the revenue sharing wasnt a problem until now

I don't really know but I think that would jeopardize the entire MCU and the entire company (Disney)

>Disney will buy Sony
Knock knock is that an antitrust suit at the door

Sony and Disney had a deal in place regarding Spidy's use in the MCU, and the financials of Sony-produced Spiderman films.
Disney wanted to renegotiate for terms that were significantly worse for Sony, and they declined. According to complete retards on Twitter this isn't 100% Disney's fault.

>and as of now Spider Man is not in the MCU
Well that's fucking gay, even ignoring the MCU side of things it would just be nice to see a Spiderman series have a proper start and an end, for once. FFH was so good too, and it's the second time already they've been (supposedly) building up the sinister six. Is there supposed to be a third attempt as things currently are?

Annoying

soft retcon end of last movie never happened, or use it to start the clone saga or some shit. Peters being hounded by reporters and thats when the clone strikes?

I wouldn't mind it like that at all give us one every few years, but sony is trying to do it every fucking year and I don't see the brand holding that well

That and Japan would arrest anyone that tried to.

I still can't believe Iron Spider is dead already, my cheeks hurt from smiling for 3 days straight.

Attached: And Peter Parker laughs.png (237x336, 150K)

Feige is not going to just let go, he fought hard to get Spider Man in the first place, that's why Sony's statement saying "He has too many IPs to worry about now" is just bullshit
I think they'll come to an agreement, I just wish it was soon enough so this entire shit can end already because I'm already sick of it

>soft retcon end of last movie never happened
>or clone saga
What could possibly go wrong

I see. But it would be fun to see something like this happening and a massive uprising goes to protest against Sony in court, riots and etc lmao
Like, the Disney has a billion fans support, almost anything is possible with so much popular backup, it could tear the country because of Spider-Man, kek

Regardless, a solo Spider-Man movie would probably make around 500-800m easily, if Venom made 800m with overseas cash, maybe Sony feels that is better to cash in, in a worst case scenario, 600m total than half of the 1b marvel would probably make with Spidey 3 but without having to gag on the Mouse's thick cock

you forget when Japan really considered selling Sony Pictures because it was a complete failure

Even ignoring the rest of this post
>it would just be nice to see a Spiderman series have a proper start and an end, for once
The Raimi trilogy DID have a "proper start and an end".

>everyone got really angry
>everyone
That's not what you'd gather from Yea Forums.

They were going to put it under their interactive division.

If Disney tried to buy it then they'd get anyone sent to Japan in prison.

>it could tear the country because of Spider-Man
You really think even the mouseketeers really care that much, specially after they got rid of most of the important characters in the MCU?

>That's not what you'd gather from Yea Forums.
>Yea Forums

lmao who gives a shit about Yea Forums, i'm talking about normies, millions and millions of normies, most of them probably didn't even know about this entire thing until they saw it on twitter
That shit was trending worldwide for an entire day

>a solo Spider-Man movie would probably make around 500-800m easily
Part of the reason MCU Spiderman happened is that the company considered disappointing that the TASM movies weren't making a billion each, they were already making 500-(almost)800constructed "easily"

Kinda, and i love Spiderman 3 too, but the movie was still affected by the creative and financial disagreements between Raimi and the producers. It's not like the former never thought of a Spider-Man 4

>sony trash at making videogames and consoles
PS4 is the clear cut winner of the current gen, PS2 was in a league of its own in the early 2000's, and Sony's Spider-man video game was not only the best Spider-man vidya since Spider-man 2, it was legitimately a better Spider-man story than the MCU's

This, the only spider man movies that were of worth was 1 and 2 from Rami, MCU is shit so is sony, so all I am doing is enjoying the fallout.

who do you align with? Sony or disney?
strawpoll.me/18520278

(why was my thread deleted, was it cause I mentioned reddit?)

Cause you're a faggot

Anyway I'm on the "I'm enjoying these movies and i want more of them instead of yet another reboot" side, if it was Sony I'd pick them, but it isn't them

That is IF they don't just intend on making another reboot. If they can somehow continue Tom Holland's Spider-Man I'm excited to see where this goes.

Revenue wasn’t the ask. The person said they haven’t made a good Spidey movie, and Spider-Verse is good. Not sure what box office has to with that comment aside from the typical Marvelfags thinking BO == good movie

Silly user, if he's asking for Spiderman movies then Spiderverse isn't one

Attached: 86cdb3582575cd1a7c5b0f05b5f6344d49eb0a7a.jpg (1470x810, 218K)

Another retarded take:
What if Tom Holland comes and play "Peter". No one calls him Parker or Spidey, he doesn't use the spider outfit but has related powers. He's fast and strong, normal power set for supers but as a Tony Stark legacy, he calls himself the Iron-spider, basically a OC character. "Spider sense" will just be top tier AI detection

Man fuck the mouse.

Attached: So long gay mouse.jpg (2128x1000, 270K)

>the best Spider-Man live action film was made by Sony
>the best Spider-Man animated film was made by Sony

B-but that's wrong Spider-Verse was bad and Homecoming was better! Also, Far From Home is better than Spider-Man 2!!!

Attached: 1495162812708.jpg (679x864, 79K)

The worst ones are also Sony's

True.

Attached: homecoming.jpg (286x185, 20K)

Still better than The Adventures of Iron-Man featuring Spider-Boy/Iron Man Jr.

MCU Spider-Man was a overly dependent whiny brat.

K

Oh right i forgot this is the only place on the planet that champions the TASM movies still

Negotiations aren't done. Leaking that the deal is gone (when negotiations are still going) is just Disney countering Sony's attempt at a power move.

Sony says "50% stake is too much, you need spider-man, back off or we're out."
Disney says "OK, bye" and sends out the story
Public reaction is way in favor of Disney, threatening anything Sony might do with him
Sony is forced to give in to Disney's demands or risk the property losing public support

They were just beaten by Iron Lad.

Fuck MCU stans, Fuck Marvel, Fuck Holland, Fuck you, and FUCK DISNEY!!!

Yeah i know that the "Home" movies are better user, but to be fair it's not hard to be better than TASM1 and 2

This, wtf bros, we can't let those racists and their white male spiderman win, did we get Miles an Oscar for nothing???

>That movie's problem was mostly because animation has a negative connotation to adults. Many adults were quick to write off Spiderverse as "Oh, that's a cartoon, I'm not gonna watch that".
Oh so we are getting a new excuse "ADULTS DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE!"
Explain why some Pixar, Dreamworks and Illumination can reach between 500m-1b but a animated movie featuring spiderman cannot reach that amount.

>Only nerds saw Spiderverse and it shows
Families, nerds and fake nerds alike watched it

Your insane if you think people aren't going to immediately boycott the first Spider-Man back under Sony.

>A year later Black Widow and Eternals reach the billion mark
>Yea Forums and pajeet REEEEEEEing for months and caliming that the next time the capeshit bubble will burst

Homecoming: Peter kisses Starks ass 24/7, Rarely faces any consequences, Turned Flash into a short weak loser, Token fat annoying friend, Unnecessary scene about slavery at the Monument, Peter has an A.I. in his suit, MJ who is MJ but isn't MJ, Peter crying when CHAD Stark took his suit, Reduced Aunt May into nothing but fanservice hot aunt cliche

>the woke awards

Attached: 1349730494805.png (327x360, 179K)

Attached: MCU Spider-Boy & his Token Friends.jpg (3992x2659, 1.51M)

Ok, what about markets like Japan? You guys spent months swearing up and down that market was going to give the movie the biggest push because they love Spiderman and respect animation more yet even Venom made more money there

Disney was too occupied with making sure Black Panther was eligible for nominations.

That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing

Read Nibba READ!

>FFH was so good

Attached: Hitman 1000000 (1998) (Digital) (Darkness-Empire) 008.jpg (326x310, 19K)

Black Panther was boring as hell. A white guy asked me if I liked it, but I told him I didn't and he looked at me like I did something wrong.

Sony Animation studio did it
Didnt performed as well despite being a movie featuring Spiderman
Sony already got rid of its writers for the sequel
Was made because they originally wanted a crossover Spidermen movie as a last resort move until Marvel studios and the emails scandal happened. Then they moved that plan to the animation side so they could exploit Spiderman rights in some way.

Some MCU fans believe it was better than Spider-Verse and Spider-Man 2.

Let's not forget they unceremoniously fired mid-production the artist that basically gave the movie it's looks and storyboarded important sequences like Miles' jump

>Some MCU fans
So, no one of importance?

Spiderverse? Absolutely. Spiderman 2? Absolutely not, but it is the closest we got since Raimi

Reminder Sony are the ones in charge of almost everything on the "Home" movies, likely also for shit like Ned/Ganks, false Flash and Michelle.

>but to be fair it's not hard to be better than TASM1 and 2
You'd think so, but then MCU went and lowered the bar somehow.

Japan loves Spiderman so much that they are also butthurt with this shit. They also hate Sony Pictures

It isnt but it had better villains than Spiderverse, which is something that few are able to admit.

SSSSSSH! Snoyshills are gonna ignore your facts!

>I don't think Tony would've done what he did...if he didn't know you would be here when he was gone.

lol
those who study strategy are in awe of the Sony Masters right now

>Disney turned Stark into Uncle Ben thinking they would tie Sony's hands
>but then Sony was like 'nuh uh to your uh huh'

Go back to sucking the mouse's schlong

Damn, I was right - butthurt over facts you won't even acknowledge. How's it feel knowing Spiderverse 2 is going to be a rushed piece of shit under Sony's "watchful" eyes?

I fucking hope they aren't done. I know everyone here is happy about it as of now but Ive had a good time with the mcu and I'd like Spidey and Venom to exist in it still. Not on Disney's or Sony's side here. I just want them to coexist together at least.

>Kills off young Peter
>replaces him with loser Peter because sony likes to push that white men can't do anything right even though he had a Jewish wedding.
>has Miles in it as the main character.
>Good
Come on user, have better taste, and before anyone calls me a marvel fan boy, fucking hate the MCU and the current comics as well, I just want sony and disney to burn but for different reasons.

#SaveSpiderman

You guys fucking came in your pants over the Andrew Garfield movies

Better than knowing that both spiderverse 2 and 3 are being worked on simultaneously

It's all of that true?

>MCU movies over Spider-Man Raimi

Move Spidey 3 up two places and this is fact.

>Venom is better than Spider-Verse
We're reaching levels of retardation that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: danpanic.png (179x179, 78K)

Yeah, it's not looking good for Spidey.

if that's true and japan supports mcu spidey over a home brand then Sony is in some nuclear-grade shit

> not even black
thanks for the blog entry gustavo

Gwen Stacy dead, Harry Osbourne dead

> Spiderverse>Far From Home>Spider-Man2>Spider-Man>Homecoming>ASM2>AND
Ftfy

its not boycotting if you're just not interested in seeing it

Not everyone has your shit taste, user

You sound like a crazy person

So you don't have a real opinion, you have other people's opinions that you parrot and act like they are truth.

Spidey's got WAY too much tragedy going on.

> sounds like
no bro, he's fully submerged in the crazy tank

>"They keep making movies people want to see, his bare they making any money"
Shut the fuck up

>proven multiple times you can't fire the rifle for shit
All the Toby movies did better when adjusted for inflation, and even unadjusted they did far better than 50% of the Holland movies
Hell even the Garfield movies did better than the 50% of Holland movies Marvel is trying to push on them.
Venom did as good as homecoming with basically no split.

This decision makes complete financial sense for Sony when compared to the 50/50 offer. And if we want to talk quality, and not money, the literal only bad Spider-Man movies are the Holland ones, which Sony will be continuing either way.

>Saying this on Yea Forums
Did you break your neck when you shoved your head up your ass?

>shit motivations
>wanting his family to think he was successful
>fisk wanting his family back
Man, just awful, why couldn't we get your shitty headcanon instead

with autistic-grade delusion, anything is possible. there are those who actually think Raimi and Tobey are just waiting around to do a spidey 4.

>Spidy 3 and Amazing 1 are better than MCUSpidy
If you really believe this then you're actually an idiot

>All the Toby movies did better when adjusted for inflation, and even unadjusted they did far better than 50% of the Holland movies
>Hell even the Garfield movies did better than the 50% of Holland movies Marvel is trying to push on them.
The issue is that the Spider-man movies had a decreasing box office after 3, and they even actually had losses with Amazing 2 due to high production and marketing costs. The franchise in general was just mishandled and seemingly losing value before Marvel stepped in.

>Imagine actually believing this will happen.

Fucking kek, holy shit you're right.

Attached: 1540857348791.jpg (255x247, 20K)

They did not lose money on Amazing 2 and 1 pair of movies that were made explicitly to keep the rights to the character, not doing gangbusters, is not mishandling.

They already call it "Peter Tingle" though.

Didn't they say only Spider-man and Vulture casting were by Disney, while everyone else was Sony's choice?

I'll laugh because Jean's a shit character anyway.

Bring back Toby McGuire, make 10 billion dollars.

>The MCU isn't any good. Hasn't been for a long time.
I think GotG was the final nail in the coffin. They perfected the formula in that movie, so now everything is just formula. The MCU is the Big Bang Theory of Movie Universes.
At least Dr. Strange is good.

what does sony's venom has anything to do with spiderman?

McGuire was the worst part of the spiderman movies user. The guy they got to play eddie brock was a better peter parker in that garbage 70s' show.
Hell if you think about it, the entire crappy tv show was just alternate reality spiderman.

Yeah, fuck the mouse
youtube.com/watch?v=rtNX7zUlmvE

Attached: Spider-Man and Silver Sable.gif (560x315, 3.67M)

Tobey is still the best onscreen Peter Parker/Spider-man we have. When your competitions are an unlikeable hipsterfag, and manic twink, what did you expect?

>At least Dr. Strange is good.
The first movie was kinda crap though