Superior Spider-Man #10

Time for your monthly dose of superior, now featuring everything going tits up.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-001.jpg (1987x3056, 2.94M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.78M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.54M)

SpiNorman!

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

I guess this is the beginning of the end of the Superior Spider-Man, the return of Doctor Octopus is inevitable.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Honestly I wanted more buildup of the Tolliver public life before he got ousted.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.46M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.71M)

Does Max realise that the other part of the DNA was Peter's?

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.63M)

I think that's why he specified.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.87M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.83M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-018.jpg (1988x3056, 2.15M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.84M)

How smart is [616] Norman? I know he's cunning and a good businessman but should he be able to hack/reprogram stuff? Did he design his weapons as the Green Goblin or just modify (mostly aesthetically like in Dark Reign) existing stuff other people made?

Awww. It’s heart warming.

...it’s all going to hell, isn’t it?

Next Week oiled up wrestling

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 010-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.22M)

D'aww

>Doing this to him because he was insulted once
Yep, that's our Osborn.

Fuck I hope otto doesn't revert, he's much more interesting as superior

Figured I’d ask here since it’s a Spider-Man thread. Are we supposed to get a preview for Life Story issue 6 today?

He can come up with his own inventions, like the gas that nullified the spider-sense. Making him a master of everything is implausible though.

I really hope it's not a return to him being Doc Ock, cause I've honestly grown quite fond of his exploits as Spidey.

Attached: Spiders.jpg (1181x943, 367K)

Also so nobody says I didn’t say anything relevant to the thread I love that Otto is still trying to be a hero and everything’s going to hell around him because of it. I don’t think the original Superior run had enough of that

>This is Spiders-Mans, thousands of spiders who ate their world's Spider-Man and absorbed his persona.
Oh shit, did we just get Spiders-Man's origin?!

Nah we got it in one of the Edge of Spider-Geddon tie in same for Norm where we got to learn that both of them were supervillains on their worlds and all the web warriors fucked up by assuming that since they were Spider-People they had to be good guys.

>WHY? You have to ask?
>The most important reason of all, Otto.
>You INSULTED me.
Kinorman Kinosborne

I love that he calls Norman an egotist immediately after emphasizing that he was the leader during Spider-Geddon.

That last panel was made to be posted out of context.

Don't be mean to the Brain, Otto.

Thanks, OP.

Thanks, OP!

I keep waiting for him to loose his spider powers, gets into a big depression and eats lots of icecreams 'til he's fat again.

Is this page better than anything Dan Slott has ever written?

No, if he gets his Ock physique back it should be because his clone body is destabilizing. On top of his life falling apart around him, his desperation to cheat death a second time makes him a villain again.

Superior Octopus as a hero is WAY better

HES COMING BOYS! THE HERO WE DESERVE! ITS TIME TO MAKE THE NAME OCTOPUS HEROIC

Attached: C140AD9C-7EDE-44E4-8BDB-9EBFA85D819B.jpg (1280x1969, 495K)

I do wonder how everyone will feel if Hydra decides to jump in on ruining his life and reveal that he wasn't mind controlled during Secret Empire.

It comes out next Wednesday, so it's safe to assume that we'll get a preview at some point this week.

Thanks user. Life Story and post-Slott Superior have become some my favorite Spider-Man content

I feel like the only way out of this is for the OG Dr. Octopus to make an appaerance call it fake news

>Superior Octopus as a hero is WAY better
He did literally just one heroic thing as Superior Octopus.
All of the evolution he had, he had while being SpOck.

Does SpOck still have cloning technology from the Jackal? Could always make a fat clone to pin everything on.

There was also that time he made a holographic version of himself to break up with Stunner.

Pretty sure it was destroyed in Spider-Geddon

He was canonically smarter than Tony Stark.
That theoretically hasn't changed since noone has addressed Norman being smarter in the years since, even while Stark's intelligence has been getting powercreep.

Only the true cloning tech Otto was using for backup bodies there's still the Jackal Brand cloning tech that keeps memories intact floating around.

I love this SpOck.

>At the end of the arc, he reverts to being Doc
>Pulls a Sentry and publicly rips SpiNorman's arms off one by one with his tentacles

So? Marvel citizens have opinions determined by a coin flip. You think they’ll care about the HYDRA shit? They forgave Osborn and treated him like a hero because he dressed like Iron Man

Swole Otto was always my favorite, dude spent alot of time in prison it makes sense he would hit the weights

I've never understood how people enjoy singing with spider-man.
I get kinda sick just imagining it.

Norman did do design, construction and chemistry/biochem. He originally used help with it, like Mendel Stromm, and I think it's fair to say he uses outside help for things here and there but he's pretty capable in his own right.
There's a bit during Dark Reign where his iron Patriot armor shuts down because he made the Uni-beam port a star, and I think that is the perfect description of Norman; Smart enough to modify, maintain and use iron Man armor, shortsighted enough to put a flaw in something that was working great.

Ok, I like this Otto.
He's growing.

How would you feel if he lost his powers and went back to being Doctor Octopus, but still wanted to be a hero and was accepted as one?

I think he should just become Superior Doctor Octopus again. That way it’s not that much of a status quo thing, and doesn’t nerf Otto. I just want to see kids and adults cheering Doc Ock to save the day Raimi style

I didn't come here expecting to feel....

I see that this is your first issue. If you catch up on the prior 10, you'll find a delightful take on the SSM idea far better than anything Slott ever did with it.

>Otto tries to be a hero and move on from the man he was
>Norman tries to destroy everything he loves and thinks it will cause him to abandon being a hero
>Somehow removes Otto's spidder-powers
>Otto then returns to using metal tentacles and once again becomes Doctor Octopus
>But instead of becoming evil again, he understands that just because he isn't a spider-man doesn't mean he has to be a villain again
>Defeats Norman

Honestly, people might disagree with this, but Otto is currently the most interesting spider for me.
Peter is back to his usual boring status quo, Miles and Gwen have always been meh, spider-woman isn't worth mentioning.
Otto and Venom are the only ones I'm legit interested in.

>”You think I am nothing without my powers, Norman? I’ve had what I’ve always had; my mind. Only now I have something truly worth thinking about, and it’s how to save them! Sure I might die here today, but I’m willing to take that gamble. The die has been cast”

But what about the inferior spider man?

Are you blind? Spider-Norman is right there on the cover.

Attached: Sub-Optimal.jpg (500x1200, 249K)

Ock...come on man. Remember what happened the last time you went against a Norman? Maybe get Pete on the horn and ask for a hand...

I bet that kid becomes Otto’s sidekick: Kid Squid

What a lewd cover.

spiders' spiderman was sort of a good guy, he ate the bad guys but still kinda good

Wasn't talking from an in-universe POV.
I was saying that Superior Octopus is shit and only had one good story, coincidentally the one where he dons the SpOck's persona again.

>I've never understood how people enjoy singing with spider-man.
He's got a sweet voice and good rhythm

>Aunt May
>A midget
>A black lady who is significantly older than him but not really
What the Hell is Otto's taste in women?

Don't forget the morbidly obese woman who went around as a hot hologram.

He’s was only in 2 stories you moron. They barely did anything with it before they shoved his ass back in spider pjs

>THE DIE HAS BEEN CAST!!

Somewhere, the ghost of Hank Pym felt his ears burning.

Slott all but said during his run that Max knew about Peter.

GMILFY'S MILKIES

>I received an encrypted email saying something everybody else already knows
>Also, I jacked your DNA without consent

10/10

What about Miles?

zoomer spiderman is irrelevant

That Otto is dead, this Otto is a digital copy that only has his memories up till the point he accidentally blew up Horizon Labs, since it's the backup made during Spider-verse.

Of course you could get into the whole 'Is he even the real Otto' debate but my point is that he doesn't have any memories of fighting Osborn or why he gave up Peter's body so he could save Anna Marie..

can someone please storytime the last issue? I totally missed it, if it was srorytimed at all

It’s not a debate. Jackal cloning tech is so good that Doctor Strange confirms it’s straight up resurrection. Dr Connors son? His wife? Completely fine and have their old souls.

yeah sure why not

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.56M)

Anna Maria survived to an explosion of cosmic energy, but something like that can't happen without having... "consequences". Do you think Anna Maria is in his way to become... something else? Fighting Osborn would be a perfect time, as local Osborn tried to kill her at the end of the original "Superior Spider-Man".

Personally, I always thought Anna Maria could become something like... Stunner 2.0. What do you think?

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-001.jpg (1988x3056, 2.12M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-002.jpg (1988x3056, 2M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.67M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.9M)

>What do you think?
She should become Mighty Midget

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-006.jpg (1988x3056, 1.52M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-007.jpg (1988x3056, 2.11M)

You could have done better with that user. Pretty weak.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.73M)

Oh shit, is that The Thousand if he actually succeed?

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.75M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-012.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.88M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.79M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.85M)

>cheese it, guys there on to us
I love you Spiders-man

Wait Spock is back and he didn't get back with Anna!?

>He’s was only in 2 stories you moron
I'm fully aware, one of which was shit and the other was only good because he reverted back to being SpOck.

Actually three stories, but my point stands.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.38M)

you've got some catching up to do

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.65M)

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

I've only read Superior Spiderman and no other spiderman comics. I didn't know there was a continuation. Now I'm interested

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.59M)

It's worth reading but tl;dr Anna really doesn't trust him and is basically his heroic babysitter who tells him off if he gets too supervillainy.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.72M)

Shame I loved them together

Wow, Gage is really there as a Spider-writer.

>he doesn't have any memories of fighting Osborn or why he gave up Peter's body so he could save Anna Marie.
bummer

then you should go and start at the beginning of this new series, a lot of it is better than the original.

Attached: Superior Spider-Man 009-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1.66M)

Why do people blame Otto when Peter is at fault?

Can I just start this or is there something I need to read before jumping into it

I think this is one of those "I know but I'll never say something" things.

Otto was in some spiderverse/geddon shenanigans before this, but honestly all you need to know is that he's in a new clone body that's a combo of his and peter's dna.

Superior Octopus then Spider-Geddon

>I've only read Superior Spiderman and no other spiderman comics
Get the fuck out of here and start reading.

I've never liked Spiderman but really enjoyed Superior when someone story timed it

bless you, user

I said, get the fuck out and start reading.

I think he just likes mature smart women. As far as I know the short stack was the youngest he dated

Spock transferred his digital memories into an empty clone shell, the real Ock died in Dying Wish.

That has got to be illegal

Maybe it's standard procedure for any job involving superscience to screen for skrulls and kree.

Otto has weird taste, he still get some though

Well, if you set the bar that low, sure.

I love Spock but this is crazy. Would he give Mao a second chance as well if he came back?

isn't solomon portrayed as retarded and arrogant he gave a demon his demon control ring let a couple of whores corrupt his faith and broke apart his father's kingdom

If I wrote spider man punched a bad guy on line paper it'd still be better than anything slott wrote

The original run was missing stellar moments like these. But sadly in context, its very rushed and doesn't work as well.

kek

Fucking spiders, man.

don't do this to me I know how close SpOck is to them fatty foods and deserts

Why does the spiders body look like a black tie?

Otto looking like Till Lindemann

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (540x275, 87K)

god I would that midget so hard

Context? I assume that's Megatron during a period when he was reformed and a dying subordinate is telling him to not go back to being evil?

That's exactly right, also he never went evil after that, he lived his life trying to make up for his crimes before submitting to judgement and being executed/

>my dead Spiders-man
>man of Spiders
It’s happening

Attached: 40536587-8005-43E2-B6CF-664B28AD351E.png (1863x582, 282K)

I legit love Otto as the good guy