This triggers the Yea Forums

Attached: 1566322342866.jpg (1400x1200, 239K)

The improper grammar triggers me more

I've just lost interest in another reboot with the message of accepting change. I'm not against it here and there, but too much meta-commentary is dissociation. Invader Zim was great because it focused on cartooning and original ideas rather than responses to the fanbase

The trans thing was more a vehicle to say "the thing like is changing, suck it nerds!" and that triggers me more.

after all the sony shitposting recently I'm so worn out that I couldn't be triggered if I tried

What specific human rights are they being denied?

Nah, it just triggers anyone with a high school education who knows that you can't change your chromosomes.

Attached: 1562626715575.png (285x235, 93K)

only because i hate the retarded "twans wights!! uwu" meme

Ofcourse they are human rights. They are made up like all rights by and for humans. Pedophile rights would be human too.

IZ felt like it was made with love for the characters and story, which is fucking weird considering it's IZ.
Rocko felt like there was some head-shaking towards the audience for still wanting more.

Co triggers me. I just wanted to watch a fucking movie, but you ass holes spoiled the twist. I wasn't even shock watching the movie because you guys posted it days before it came out.

No, I'm okay with that.

I wanna see someone draw popular Yea Forums waifus saying "Trans rights are human rights" just to see the butthurt

Rights or no rights, they'll always have a persistent identity crisis no matter how much support they get. You can depict them as satisfied with their choices in fiction all you want but in realty these people are suffering constantly. You won't see Rachel Bighead punch a mirror and pick up a broken shard with curious look in her eyes.

Attached: Dr._Hutchinson.jpg (720x480, 106K)

Look you still haven't sold me on the whole trans thing, why not just invest in better treatments than reorganize society?

>Rights or no rights, they'll always have a persistent identity crisis no matter how much support they get.
Sounds like whites alright

Is this real?

It's funny when anons Yea Forums bitches about how they can't laid and then turn around and bash trans people. Most women nowadays support LGBT rights so they're just destroying their chances

The entire movement is based on the ramblings of a pedophile that "proved" gender was malleable by raping kids and taking pictures of it.

So are trannies the new bronies now or something? I haven’t seen a group of people so dedicated to telling everyone how important and awesome they are and how much all media they consume needs to validate themselves since 2012.

No, you see people who support those rights expect some pussy and then they get none because why

Those don't count as real women.

Dilate

Attached: tranny blackpill.png (575x2025, 365K)

How many people suffering from gender dysphoria have to kill themselves before these assholes realize their enabling of a mental illness is actively getting people killed?

No matter how much all these morons and jews in California will try to push it, troons and feminists are an abomination and will die off.

I watched almost half of it (right to where Rocko is revealed to have returned to Bighead), and it seemed just kind of terrible up to that point. Is it worth finishing it or is this only being discussed because a tranny is in it?

Imagine being such a shut-in that you unironically think women will ask or care what you think of trans people when they’re dating/trying to get laid. That topic usually doesn’t come up when you’re talking to a chick at a bar, buddy.

If that's so then why won't cis women date me because I'm a trans man? If anything cis women are more Transphobic then cis men!

What rights are trans people denied that other people aren't?

Why, the right to force people to acknowledge them and find them romantically attractive, of course. Don't be a bigot.

>trying to get laid
>trying
*getting laid

Obviously doing to piss you off

I'm not crazy about every reboot responding to the fanbase either. But I do like that they tackle the idea of change.