What's the honest consensus on this show?

What's the honest consensus on this show?

Attached: The_Fairly_OddParents_logo.svg.png (1200x653, 149K)

Good
Then sucked
Shit tier at the end

Fpbp
This was a very high tier show up until the baby showed up.

It alright
It not subtle or nuanced
It tastless and lukewarm
but it alright.

Shit
Then shit
Shit tier at the end

Zoomerfaggot

Nostalgia gargler.

consistently inconsistent

It's a show.

Was pretty good but really devolved in the later seasons it’s not even funny.

Timmy making the same stupid mistakes with his wishes and making life more difficult for the other characters, made it hard to enjoy the show.

I want to come inside Vicky

99% Pop Culture References
1% Hot Gas

Man, what happened to creators having their own style? Say what you will about Butch Hartman, but he had a good style.
and don't say "Calarts"

really good up to channel chasers which was a great send off
poof was dumb but it wasn't too bad
then timmy's dad and crocker started dominating the show and it wasn't very good
and by all means the last season was garbage.

a river becomes stagnant, dries up, a maggot infested and rotted away corpse is found.

Up until poof was great. Genuine funny show I can rewatch as an adult and still find it funny. Not many shows I liked as a kid are like that. But yeah poof ruined everything and even if they didnt write that character in the quality of episodes was gonna go down either way at that point.

One of my favorite childhood shows up to channel chasers. Absolute trash after.

Overstayed its welcome

sums it up pretty well.

Wanda had good feet, wished they showed them more

That first season is kino. Cosmo and Wanda as a combined force of silliness was this show's greatest strength. When it turned Cosmo way up and Wanda way down, the dynamic became way too formulaic and the episodes were paced really poorly. Went on too long, too.

>Timmy and Cosmo naked scenes
>no Wanda or Chloe ones

I liked it as a kid but it does not hold up all that well and the later seasons were abysmal. My friends and I still have a few in-jokes based around the series but I would never bother actually watching any of it again.

Yeah

Vicky kind of hot

there's not enough art of timmy getting fucked in the ass

Seasons 1 and 2 good.
Everything else bad, except for like 2 of the tv specials.
Butch Hartman is a hack who would be nothing if not for his writers.

>he had a good style

When he wasn't ripping off Dexter's Laboratory. But then it happened. His off-brand Dexter style became what defined him. You can actually see that he had a good style by going back and watching anything he collaborated on during CN What-A-Cartoon! era.