>adventure time
>star vs
>korra
>loud house
>ok ko
>dragon prince
>steven universe
>12 forever

Attached: 1563699762102.jpg (1800x1800, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2887682
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2QXYf7dVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i know you wan't to bitch about the gays but, how was ok ko forced?

Absolutely based, fuck dykes

Attached: B53D6FB7-E6CA-4A1B-B8F3-50652F633271.png (489x634, 499K)

You know exactly how. Fuck off back to tumblr/discord

Attached: 1557672124148.png (391x494, 326K)

piss off dyke

explain then, how was ok ko forced.

Attached: .gif (245x187, 1.07M)

it's your right to be gay
just don't put your homosexual fetishes in cartoons for normal people

normal people watch normal shows
gay people watch gay things

don't mix the two

>good show with good plot and setting
>most of those

You forgot Netflix-Voltron, the poster child for these problems.

There's no lesbians in voltron

Sjw is defined as disgusting, horrible excuse of person that wants to stifle other people's creativity and suppress their artistic freedom, happiness and freedom of expression because they hate anyone who's not them being pandered to.
Content that appeals to straight males? Sjws want it destroyed.

if your so normal you wouldn't be here lad, and no people fought through the censor and are allowed to show these characters in media now and that doesn't even apply to the rest of the world, the same struggle happened with people of color, what your calling for is destruction of artistic liberties, because your offended. which is pathetic regardless of how you slice it.

Attached: .gif (480x270, 1.88M)

>White straight men are not being taken away,
You keep saying this and then every time a new adaption of an old property is announced, we start counting how many white straight men get their race/orientation changed, and its always a notable number. Its become a running gag that gingers are being wiped out from Hollywood at this point. A lot of people believed the 'we're not taking anything away from you' spiel at first, but that's obviously changing more and more. The number of audience waking up and going "Wait a minute, that's bs!" is growing for a reason, it became too obvious. The reason was this.
>we’re just getting more types of characters due to women and POC actually being treated like people now.
On top of pretending like this is new and not the norm for 90's shows and cartoons, of which there were plenty of popular sitcoms with all black casts and every other cartoon looked like the burger king kids club, you're pretending like there just weren't enough POC and women and that's why you have to change things from the original popular work. Instead of building new characters, they're killing off and destroying the legacy of the old or just outright remaking the old with a more 'diverse' cast who all came from the exact same part of California, have the same political views, and hate the same people.

People don't think they're being oppressed, they think dishonest people like you are using the nostalgia basis that people liked and jamming in their new political views and changing things away from what they enjoyed because, you think 'traditions restrict us', an absolutely insane notion when you're not allowed to show women and minorities as real people in half these works because a women being defeated badly or a minority being pure evil is just inconceivable for them, just not white men.

You played your hand too many times, its too obvious now its bs

Explain or fuck off back to your containment board. I swear to god you guys are worst autists than the trannies themselves.

wrong /pol/ bitching thread.

Attached: 71GV79NPpZL._UL1163_.jpg (1163x999, 183K)

No, you shouldnt shove yourself into cartoons to ruin characters and attack male characters for your insidious dyke agenda.

projection thy name is eadweard muybridge, the fact that where demanded to kneel to this wave of soccer moms will never stop being funny and sad.

Attached: .png (1102x1124, 182K)

Even gay people are more normal than you

YOU ARE THE SOCCER MOMS YOU FAGGOT

Constantly censoring sexually attractive women in media, and spreading your man hating agenda through surprise dykes in cartoons. Unironically kill yourself because the world would be better off without you.

Ah yes. And I’m sure you’re a major contributor to society.

Oh look its THIS thread again. Buddy just watch reruns of 90s/80s cartoons if fags trigger you so much.

oh please, spoken like a crossboarder whose never read into how much is cut in localization. and you still haven't explained how ok ko is forced.

Attached: .png (630x470, 124K)

>deflection
I should've known

Yes a true pillar. What would the world do without you?

>muh crossboarder
Again, not an argument

And yes changing enid into a fyke and making rad suffer is apart of your man hating lesbian agenda, so fuck you.

>attack male characters for your insidious dyke agenda.
care to share examples of this?

Adventure time is one

oh this is cuck user from a few days ago, the one who keeps making up things that didn't happen in the show to try and justify outrage posting.

Attached: .png (833x455, 300K)

All these girls were supposed to be straight before someone decided to turn them all into lesbians

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (1920x6895, 1.36M)

Typical soccer mom moving the goalpost.

>it didnt happen because muh narrative said so
Kill yourself dyke cuck

>not even denying it

>cuck user from a few days ago
who?

You know bisexuality exist right?

Attached: 03420ac62b9955783818c43c6d06afb781f25ef8.png (868x627, 470K)

>everyone who hates muh progressive toons is the same person
Youre pathetic

Add bubblegum and marceline to that list and I'll be happy.

Sasha is Mommy

Exists as what? A fetish?
Humans can't be bisexual. No amount of extra chromosomes will change that. You'll just end up being sterile.

Then why do they all end up as dykes? Because the writers hate men is why.

Attached: téléchargement (2).jpg (1280x6036, 978K)

Sasha is a sadistic qtie. I hope they make them lesbians to piss of Yea Forums tinfoilfags

Attached: 190bfe9aacda58dd4c925c76d508891ef49a9a34.png (964x712, 275K)

there current narrative is that they don't exist, same with there being gay characters in ok ko, because that would require them to watch the media they bitch about.

bisexals are gay, it's the same thing
A faggot is still a faggot whatever you call it

The user got cucked by a lesbian.

>if you have complains that means you havent watched it because its so perfect no one who watched it could have problems with it

So they stop being bisexual as soon they are in a same-sex relationship?

more like
>i read a couple of threads and wan't too bitch about this easy target that my fellow /pol/fags will suck my cock for because they didn't watch the show either

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 695K)

Dont ya think its kinda weird we never see these bi girls end up with a guy at the end?

Embrace the change, the future is gay

Attached: 341b848e9e07ccc1e0ee6e6543c81f3c23d3a157.jpg (1722x1462, 185K)

So, you list all of the show for which that pic doesn't apply?

>DURRR HURRR YOU CANNOT HAVE WATCHED SHOW AND HATE IT
Do you know how utterly retarded you sound? I liked ok ko for a while, havent caught up with the latest episodes but after seeing enids dykening i wont bother, and before you get on me yeah i got there were implications she was bi but thats all their shouldve been.

oh, that faggot. that guy is pathetic as fuck.
I didn't recognize him because he usually posts from his iPhone

hey iCuck, stay mad and cucked you sperg

I cant wait for more hate crimes to start back up now.

user, Sexual orientation is not based on the XX and XY chromosomes.

I want Anne to breastfeed me

you had me up until
>people of color

>pro censorship is a ok when i wan't it
enid and red action have been set up forever, your rage doesn't change that.

Attached: .png (663x665, 602K)

Your namefaggotry is only proving how pathetic and desperate you cucks are for scapegoats.

adventure time is the exception
I agree with you that
here lies finn he never scored

Dont care, this anti male dyke faggotry shouldnt be allowed in cartoons
>muh censorship
Rich coming from the kind of faggot that whines whenever a character with a female figure appears, hypocritical social justice twat.

stay mad you literal cuck

Attached: 1553850128301.jpg (826x1055, 847K)

Hate crimes = more people hating on white males= more cute lesbians in my cartoons to show support
Profit

Attached: c4e3f9823a8b8bb1438960d604f80572f6a77bb1.png (1920x1825, 2.16M)

boy i love me some big titties you are barking up the wrong fucking tree.

Attached: .png (704x622, 138K)

-bi
-bi
-bi
-bi
-never established as straight
-bi
-bi
-bi and established as such since the beginning

What's your point

Have fun seething and having to create absolute lies in place of arguments you yuri cuckold male feminist fuck.

Hope your smiling as your teeth get bludgeoned out you bigoted dyke fuck

Thanks for giving me more incentive to cot for trump again too

>shouldnt be allowed
but it is, and there's nothing you can do to stop it

Attached: 1556865054467.jpg (850x1130, 150K)

I can keep punching dykes like you by voting red and laughing as you destroy the industry with your misandrist puke thats turning away profits for virtue signaling

>sexual orientation is not based on male or female
Mental disorder

*agree with you that Finn was cucked out of his own finale, along with Ice King, by Peebles and Marcy.
Finn's entire subplot there was "you will die alone and there is nothing you can do to stop it you fucking faggot loser."

holy fuck, the cuckold is SEETHING
and now he's LARPING, lmao

Attached: 1553605474173.jpg (850x1202, 235K)

Whats anti-male about it.

Because Trump totally stopped cartoon girls from becomming gay

Attached: fb4e41a9bb28ce2668e6bcd9756af049db0f6999.png (1280x876, 463K)

I don't remember Reggie ever wanting Shane's dick.

The cuck is projecting, how cute. At least i dont give Way my masculinity card to virtue signal to dykes like you do. And your behavior is going to give another four years to POTUS because its what got him elected in the first place

What about Huntress?

>Yea Forums isn't a tumblr colony

>I can keep punching dykes like you by voting red
OK enjoy your lack of healthcare, your raised taxes (after one year of a "cut" lmao), and your increased domestic terrorism.

Notice how all these so called “bi” characters end up with other women instead of men, while the male characters get fucked over. Thats whats anti male about it and part of the feminist misandrist agenda behind these shows.

lmao cuck

Attached: 1539818025198.jpg (850x601, 127K)

I think she was after Tristan

sasha and grimes are too good for this thread desu.
where not we predate tumblr, there where gay meet up threads on Yea Forums before /pol/ was a general.

Attached: .png (621x389, 255K)

>t. got cucked by a lesbian

>he says as he watches his dom fuck another hamplanet while being denied sex yet again even though he called twenty people on reddit an incel earlier

Oaky, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

honestly i dropped at after breezy and have no idea who huntress is

So no actual punching?

Nice fanfiction, while you in reality get cucked out of your dignity and masculinity with your dyke fetish.

hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1559132341978.jpg (850x1200, 296K)

What’s this from?

Attached: cuckoo-02.jpg (511x353, 26K)

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2887682

Attached: 1550558018765.jpg (1000x775, 495K)

Seethe harder yuri cuck

Enid didn't fuck over KO at all. She may be an unlikeable bitch but KO fucked himself over.
Jeff (Clarence)'s moms only slightly may have fucked over Jeff by giving him ODC tendencies
Steven's 3 moms have fucked him up ђคг๔, while his dad is consistently the nicest person to him.
Loud House/Star Vs. had lesbians (outside of the one crowd shots where they snuck in a gay kiss)?

>allowed to show these characters in media now
Being allowed to do something and doing it correctly are two different things. LGBT content creators have no idea how to use a gentle hand. Everything has to be forced down everyone's throats, then they get pissed when all the normal people leave, because normal people are the ones who hold the bulk of ratings. Also there's never a moment of trying to get the other side to see things in the LGBT's view without talking down to them or treating them like mustache twirling super villain clowns. Maybe if there was a lesson about gay relationships. We had decades of interracial episodes that dealt with this shit much better and more realistic than LGBT has ever even attempted. I think it's because LGBT relationships are almost entirely sex driven, and it's the one thing that you can't really talk around because it's true. You can go to any gay event and there will be an HIV testing tent, because LGBT have lots of anonymous sex. These types of things happen to be absent though from normal human gatherings. So maybe a sexual preference shouldn't be the focal point of a character for a kids show.

>not knowing best girl

cry me a river, bitch

Attached: 1539305609815.jpg (850x1191, 337K)

we can go worse than that.
>not knowing finn's honeyjaculated arm was only temporary

>Being allowed to do something and doing it correctly are two different things. LGBT content creators have no idea how to use a gentle hand. Everything has to be forced
stopped reading there, yes it can be handled horribly, but people like op and yourself slap the word forced on anything that doesn't define your dogma, so i couldn't give a shit about your opinions while you continue to not watch the products you complain about and slap labels on.

Attached: .jpg (2460x3393, 341K)

Was never religious and have a bunch of gay friends. Only one watches anime and thinks Yea Forums shit is trash. Despite gay people going to lib arts schools for animation and filling the industry, rather few actually make up the viewing demographic. Either way it's shit writing and lgbt doesn't exist as a viewer demographic. Too busy trolling for dick at the clubs to sit at home and watch kids cartoons.

Probably should have read it because it talked about how interracial had been written well for decades, and LGBT hasn't written an openly gay character correctly since the John Waters cameo on the simpsons.

According to gay people, no they don't.

Mission Hill was pretty okay with it's gay couple. It can still come off as forced but I think it's because the strongman is a loud person who Kevin is forced to live with (and can hear their arguments from his bed)
It's still a lot better than Rocko's "twitter please don't impale a hatchet into my brain see we're cool with transexuals it's cool it's epic don't hurt me" Life

Why do lesbians hate men so much?

Dykes are the fucking worst

Daddy issues.

stay mad

Attached: 1559389616968.jpg (850x1202, 341K)

Notice how every female school principal is a dyke, they get males to hate themselves at a young age

Your dad never loved you.

Name one bisexual character in comics cartoon or media who ended up in a strong lasting relationship with the opppsite sex.

just like no woman ever loved you.

Attached: 1537108565980.jpg (1000x1410, 764K)

Your bait is almost as terrible as the weeb shit you're posting. Fuck off dyke lover

I want to see a gay character realize they're actually straight, rather than just the other way around as it always is.

star butterfly. don't get me wrong she is bat shit and nefcy has a cuck fetish, but it ended how you described.

make me, iCuck

Attached: 1540476449423.png (948x1040, 326K)

>there has to be a lesson or else it's wrong and bad
God you sound like those purefags cartoon youtubers, in today's day LGBT people are accepted mostly, they just ask for more representation in the media. There is no need to make a huge drama for two gay 2D sticks.

Except Gays hate the couple in the show. It's the issue with sexual preference and LGBT having a wide banner. Gays get annoyed by lesbians, lesbians are horrible to write for because they're the most easily offended so the character pretty much has to be always right and op, Haven't met a gay or lesbian who likes transexuals or bisexuals. Was at one event last halloween where someone said they were bisexual and one gay guy just hocked up right in her face and told her to get the fuck away from everyone, and they think that transexuals are just mental. It's a demographic you can't really make happy. It's like how the democratic party is having issues with pandering to the liberals, so the conservative democrats are just becoming liberal conservatives for the republicans.

Attached: 1559749936208.png (604x840, 153K)

Every lesbian I've met clearly had a mental illness

I've known two, one was a total bitch and the other was a lunatic.

grouping them under the same collective was a mistake
t. gay

Attached: 1537433319738.jpg (780x1114, 321K)

You fucking destroyed him

Attached: FB_IMG_1510540573838.jpg (182x268, 8K)

Ah yes, I love it when there's a thread where both sides act like total dumbfucks.
Thank you OP for making my day just a bit better by making this possible.

Attached: ohnice.png (815x585, 470K)

>purefags cartoon youtubers
what?
They can make gay characters, they just have no idea how to write them as compelling characters, and you're the one being drama. It's once again people saying this is what the issue is, and lgbt people have queen out and throw a princess fit that everyone is drama except you. The truth is that LGBT isn't as accepted as you think in your little bubble. I have taken my gay friends on road trips away from large cities, and they are culture shocked by how different things are for them outside of their liberal bubble. The gay population of America is around 5%. So TV shows are targeting that 5% and if they're lucky they'll get 0.5% of that demographic to watch their show. That is garbage pandering.

How do you "correctly write" a LGBT representation then? Explain if that's your only point.

>How do you "correctly write" a LGBT representation then?
you don't

Everyones ranting about lesbians or gays, but wheres my bisexual male representation at?

Attached: D8655F38-7153-4383-8C2C-3FB22767C1A5.png (1800x1882, 66K)

Based. Fags are a blight, and Yea Forumsmblr is cancer.

no it wasn't, gays have only survived this long because others stood up for them and it's foolish, selfish, and shortsighted to pretend we don't need to stand up for others - as the joker said, "we thrive in a collective"
t. gayer

Only Young Justice was ever good in that list, but yeah it’s gone to shit. Can’t wait for the day AIDS becomes 100% resistant to all meds, and queers end up dying in the streets again.

Defiantly lean towards bipolar or something. The one that was at my friends party went fucking insane for 8mins then was fine the rest of the night. We were playing poker me and my friend often do jew jokes when money is being exchanged. She lost her fucking mind, and was scream crying in my face. Then her friends took her into the kitchen to do some fire ball and she was fine the rest of the night.

boxman and venomous swing both ways. tho word of god is that boxman is pan.

Attached: .jpg (560x315, 54K)

>muh people of color
Shitskins fuck off back to your dysfunctional garbage dumps you have no legitimate rights in white countries

It's a sexual preference, should it really need representation? Maybe we should stop treating it like it's an ethnicity and treat it for what it is, a sexual kink.

and i'm supposed to take /pol/fags in any way serious with this shit on a daily basis.

No, you’re supposed to go back to tumblr with the rest of you deluded parasites.

Kill yourself fag
t. human being

>Fuck off back to tumblr/discord
So Yea Forums?

after you, mortal
t. Ancient God

Who said boxmans pan?

Fags are same species as dog shit

nah, I'm gonna stay here

ian jones quarterly

Attached: .png (594x580, 283K)

You’re so brave! Stunning even. Maybe you can make niggers have an IQ over 85, and they’ll only commit 40% of murders.

>tfw my mere existence is enough to make /pol/yps seethe and cry of rage
>tfw they can't do nothing about that aside from cry even more

Attached: 1555884060030.jpg (250x241, 12K)

>commit 40% of murders
on "your" country

Attached: 1543550742938.jpg (452x505, 41K)

Im bi myself and dont understand why pans a thing, then again i think theres only two gender so maybe im not supposed to get it

t. Faggot who breaks his mouse pressing the report button whenever he sees things that hurt his feelings on Yea Forums

Attached: 9122321C-B606-4877-9A05-215A254041A8.png (746x2464, 655K)

It's not a "it should be represented or not". It's about freedom of speech and how any creator should be allowed to choose to representate them or not without any censorship.

eh it's just word of god it's not like he's ever hit on anyone whose transvestite. too busy trying to destroy the plaza.

Was founded for me nigger

that explains why you even bothered with putting sage in your name

"your" country was founded hundreds of years ago by old people for their families. you're just a faggot who takes pride on shit other people did

>ackshually sage only goes in the options field, and not the name field. I know because I post on /r/Yea Forums quite frequently

>he's so mad he doesn't want to reply anymore

Attached: 1549699185567.jpg (600x539, 35K)

My country was founded explicitly for me, and the tactical nihilism “u take credit for others” is a big cope because you niggers know it’s not your country. Google preamble, 1790 Naturalization Act, and “patrimony” you low IQ gator bait

>u mad bro!
>report janny please please please help

>Be a superior white straight man
>Waste your superiority crying about not every cartoon character being like you

Why would you do this?

Why is this board called Yea Forumsmblr when literally every other thread is about how much you hate gay people?

15 years ago how many times did characters have PDA? Maybe once a season or even in a whole series. Can't remember the last time sponge bob kissed someone. Recess had I think 2 romance episodes only one had a kiss. The characters in those made it by without always having to express themselves sexually. The issue is that being gay can only be expressed by being overly flamboyant camp or butch, or kissing guys/girls. So now you have to write a lot of stuff for a character just to get across they're gay. You can't even just have them kiss once and lampshade it, no it has to be who they are, they have to be the gay. That is the issue with writing these types of characters. If I were being paid 90k and had a show greenlit sure, I'd put more effort into it, but I really don't care enough about the 0.5% of the audience that might connect with a single character.

>Make up a stupid strawman
>Knock it down
Why would you do this?

>I-I'm not mad
hahahahahaha
>report
>implying
I have been messing with OP and you for a while because you /pol/tards always get mad at the dumbest thing possible

Attached: 1538244694975.png (327x316, 211K)

r u okay

Because mocking fags doesn’t get you banned on other boards, and there isn’t a horde of tumblr landwhales and trannies ready to give (You) if you insult their negrofied gay ship

because /pol/ became the epicenter of counter culture meme fuckery and they vastly out number almost all other boards, as more and more election fags pored in they just assumed every where is /pol/, that we have to be ok with there firing attempts and doxings, that other board culture don't matter, and demand homogenization in an place that thrives on being able to speak your mind and be indipendant.

Attached: .png (469x282, 262K)

But it doesn't here either? Again, every other thread here is "i hate these last minute lesbians" this or "rachel bighead destroyed rocko's modern life" that and no one gets banned.

yeah, you need to use different bait for other boards. for example /pol/, Yea Forums and Yea Forums always fall for tranny posts, while Yea Forums always falls for frog posts

>It's about freedom of speech
Wow really pick and chose your amendments. insert guns are bad episode.

They can give their message, though every show has flopped and had ratings dip when they do. People online will meme the one dumb screen cap from an episode, but they aren't the ones tuning in every week. Just a case of tough shit, that you can't take your own poison.

>But it doesn't here either?
I’ve been banned multiple times for mocking fags, you’re full of shit.

Go back to tumblr you deluded retard

What the fuck it's your point. "Old show good, new show bad". Yeah dude, new cartoons have a shit ton more of freedom, regular show had entire seasons based around Mordecai and Margarita and the other chick, Adventure time too with Finn a BP and also had hints of Marceline and BP. The loud house build up Luna's character and THEN made her bisexual. You just seem to talk out of what other people tell you think rather than having an actual opinion.

Attached: a4a69952cbfc2f582ba1128b0bdf874d94a61e59.jpg (1722x1462, 313K)

go back to /pol/ before the feds shut it down for hate speech

Attached: 1552151097420.png (914x1038, 1.61M)

>Old show good, new show bad
This is unironically true regardless of his point

>before the feds shut it down for harboring and encouraging terrorists
ftfy

Trust me, I hate the fags too. But i think it's because you make these threads into thinly veiled political discussions on a board that discusses cartoons and comics when you should. You know. Not do that.

Never used it. Go back to your fucking garbage dump of a website. All you fags have the same smug condescension in your posts to cope with your self hatred and faggotry. That other user is unironically correct about a large number of people here hating fags, and they are not the outsiders. YOU fags are. You are even more hated because you cunts go straight to the mods to cry about things hurting your feelie weelies

So much for supporting free speech, hypocrite

speech is one thing, helping organize a terrorist cell is something else, freeze peach doesn't mean isis recruitment videos should be allowed on youtube.

I’ve never made a thread about fags dumbass. I got banned for saying “homophobia isn’t real” in response to a post here bitching about it.

Dude. Chill.

Nobody on /pol/ has aided terrorism or a terrorist cell you cocksocking bleeding heart.

So you only support free speech when its an excuse to shove down anti male rhetoric in cartoons, okay then

When's the next Walmart shooting happening?

>homophobia isn’t real
well, that simply isn't true. You hate fags, and homophobia is the hatred of fags, therefor homophobia is real.

Putting a gay character in a cartoon hasn't killed people fucking retard. Plus that's still freedom of speech, so what's your point?. As for the "pandering", you can tell the same for almost everything like a sexualized character, "sure shadman might do lewds of her/him but the ones that masturbate to it aren't the ones turning everyweek, it's just pandering!!!" That YOU think it's pandering doesn't mean that's what the writers wanted.

give it a couple of months to a year and there will be a live stream, and people will cheer it on, again.
your arguing for isis recruitment videos on a privately owned platform speaks volumes.

Do you realize freedom of speech not only means freedom to say what you want but also the freedom to laugh at someone when they say something stupid and/or are making a fool out of themselves?

Fags have the freedom of speech to be fags, you have the freedom of speech to hate them, we have the freedom of speech to laugh at you, and you have have the freedom of speech to argue like an idiot. Free speech means everyone gets a share.

Phobias are by definition irrational aversions. There’s nothing irrational about hating faggots. They give every reason to do so. Ergo it doesn’t exist. But I like how you deflected from the point with this tangent. You will be banned for saying negative things about faggots.

>regular show had entire seasons based around Mordecai and Margarita
Yeah and that was the biggest trash part of the show. It was fucking cringe. Finn was just sad, the creators did him like a sack full of kittens off of a bridge. It was fine that they wanted to go gay with PB and Marcy, but you don't have to make the main guy a depressed loser for the final few seasons. Loud House almost does gay characters right, but it skips over any negatives with it. They could even have had an episode with Loyd being picked on for having two dads, but they cowards and don't want to go down that road because it's something that a kid with two dads or two moms is actually going to go through. You're the one who seems to be going with the crowd, since you're going with exactly what the creators are telling you to think.

Not an argument
Is that what you rationalize the take down of non SJW alligned media from twitter
Yeah well you faggots shouldnt be shoving in dykes into literally every new cartoon around, get your daddy issues in order.

>d-dlive will have the race war!
You obnoxious fags really do deserve to be strung from streetlights (in Minecraft)

It does exist, as you so helpfully show how jaded and disinterested you are. Murderers are fucking scary as shit, yet there's a term for them (Scelerophobia). Would it be considered irrational if you weren't afraid of a murderer or a criminal? No, but the word exists.

Nah. Go back to tumblr or /lgbt/. /pol/ isn’t a containment board for right wing politics, it’s a containment for politics period. /lgbt/, however, is a containment for all faggots everywhere, and there’s not a board on this site homos don’t infest and spew their disgusting fetishes in. Then they’ll bitch to the mods when someone mocks them.

And you shouldn't be complaining about it in a chinese board that shouldn't be about this in the first place. What's your point?

Keep those red herrings coming. You will be banned for being anti-fag here

My point is these shows are being ruined by your feminist agenda so either cut it out or you will be kicked out once youve destroyed the animation industry and get replaced by non politically crazed individuals like you.

there's about a hundred outrage youtuber channels that have been done nothing too, twitter is a shit platform that has far more problems than that, including it's user base that thinks it can witch hunt people for not agreeing with them, where does that remind me of i wonder.
ebin

Did your girlfriend break up with you and left you with your sidegirl or your mom or your sister? Is that why you're like this? Also no one said anything about /pol/

Yes it’s irrational to have general anxiety about criminals if you don’t live in a crime prone neighborhood retard. Nobody is going to be said to have a phobia if they live in south side Detroit or are in the process of being mugged and are afraid.

>there's about a hundred outrage youtuber channels that have been done nothing too, twitter is a shit platform that has far more problems than that, including it's user base that thinks it can witch hunt people for not agreeing with them, where does that remind me of i wonder.
If you support man hating dykes then you arent welcomed here

Are you done? Can you apologize to your ex girlfriend now?

keep proving your no better than twitter keyboard warriors, we already know you'll target people working in the industry to own the libs.

If they just choosed not to do that in favour of just showing it as a normal couple there is nothing wrong with it, again, just becaude you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad representation. TLH it's a wholesome show it rarely goes into drama territory.

>it’s a containment for politics period
and by looking at this thread it does an awful work

I love it when sjws try to act like theyre moderates when its clear where their agenda lies.

AIDS kills people all the time. Jeffrey Dahmer fucked and ate boys, Gacy used to fuck boys to death then bury them under his house. Hot damn you sound like a sperg now.

I know nothing about Dragon Prince, how is it?

Oh my god OP's girlfriend really did leave him for another girl.

and i love it when /pol/fags try and act high and mighty while digging through ten year old posts to get dirt on someone because they didn't suck daddy's dick hard enough.

Exactly my point
Talking about hating faggot characters in cartoons is Yea Forums

Again, not /pol/ newfriend

Attached: D6FEC6B4-056E-42CC-BCFF-24AA88CF3348.png (365x470, 193K)

such an on topic thread, good work mods

>this faggot is actually gaslighting to try and make people think /pol/ is the biggest doxxer on the Internet
Do people forget that antifa faggots and trannies regularly dox right wingers to get them fired? You won’t be fired for being a leftist faggot anywhere so /pol/ isn’t getting anywhere fired. Big capital is the largest supporter of your social agenda.

Imagine having to derrail the topic to try and get a point. Both straight and gay, male and female, leftist or right wing people have commited murder, that doesn't prove 2D children cartoons kissing eachother cause mass murder.

Holy shit this whole thread started because OP's girlfriend left him for another woman and he hates cartoons with lesbians because it reminds him of his girlfriend. I can't believe it.

What does that have to do with putting gay characters in cartoons?

Seethe harder dyke fag, your imaginary scenario will never replace an actual compelling argument

/pol/fag

no, that still counts as /pol/ since hating faggots (because homophobia is a political subject) is the main topic

What argument? That you literally are having a temper tantrum because someone who isn't you exists?

What does that have to do with guns kill people gay people don't

Fucking poltards they are the same they claim to hate, anti free speech niggers that claim to speak for free speech but btw please don't put gay characters on MY cartoons, fucking internalized communist niggers

Attached: 52938514baa77cd0200c1703d9b8ee4c58e4b5ae.jpg (800x1200, 82K)

More like because the constant streaming of feminist propaganda being shoved into cartoons sucks and isnt being tolerated here?

>ME HATE FAGS
>ME ANGRY
>ME COMPLAIN ON CARTOON BOARD

Cuckold

holy fuck, the cuck of OP is still seething here after two hours

what feminist propaganda? people that aren't you exist?

animation starts out weird due to stylistic choice and budget, enough people bitched and that got fixed, it's an ok show with some decent characters and fight scenes, op's pic complaint is two background characters that only show up too explain the lore of one of the neighboring kingdoms, kind of controversial magic system though.
your not the biggest doxer, but you are still guilty of it and nearly costed james gunn his career.

a character isn't canonically gay if he doesn't kiss a same sex onscreen

word of god means nothing

>still seething
>still bitching and stomping his feet demanding people py attention to his headcanon
Pathetic

No, by mistreating male characters in order to push a dyke ship, thats feminist propaganda if ive ever seen it.

My hangup isn't having gay characters in shows. Hell my mom's gay.

My hangup is the fact when they want to make a main character appeal to the LGBT community it's always at the end of the series. Korra did it. Adventure did it (Yeah there were really weak hints, but still establish it while you have the show running still) and just now KO did it (They got canned but so I'll cut them some slack).

And stop always using Bi as your go to fuckin sexuality. If you're gonna go in you better go fuckin hog wild and establish that person as just gay. Stop making the stereotypical "Rebel girl" fuckin bi. Another thing, why's it always that girl? Too afraid of it scaring the audience with two dudes kissing?

The only show that I've seen that did a gay couple right was Clarence with Jeff's mom's. The gimmick wasn't that they were there to represent a culture. They were there to be supporting background characters. They were fucking characters with flaws in their lives. God fuck Loud House for making it seem gay people are these pristine miracles. They're people.

Attached: a12be8e4-0911-4589-b58d-a5859c071831.gif (250x250, 1.45M)

and i'm sure venomous oogly boxmans ripling muscles, or that episode where they literally had marriage counselling, have nothing to do with it user. good christ, watch cartoons.

Attached: you blind nigga.png (1280x677, 401K)

>Hell my mom's gay.
How did that work out?

I'm yelling about cartoons on a Siberian CrossFit Chatroom. How do you think I turned out?

>Honestly it was pretty average. My mom's are really nice. And my dad was still in my life for awhile before he bit the dust. Really no issues.

His mother is a futanari who impregnated another woman, just like Cartman's mother. That's how that user was born.

Oh, I get it. It's self projection. You want to be an underaged dude fucking a woman or you want to fuck one of the underaged girls in the show.
Let's just go back to that original post, shall we?

>underaged main cast
>underaged main character, since the girls there are adults, /ss/
>underaged main girl
>underaged main girl for the most part
>underaged main cast
>/ss/
>/ss/
>/ss/
>underaged main cast

Wow. You aren't hiding the fact that you have a lot of underaged waifus huh

>muh underage cartoon characters
Way to out yourself tumblr

@109482760
>your
>you
Can I take responsibility for the achievements of my race now?

Attached: 50775DC2-0943-4D55-8AF5-E7A48AEDD2FD.jpg (879x656, 224K)

No, I'm outing you because you obviously have underaged waifus and you can't admit that they're not interested in you and/or not real.

Did your dad ever find love again, how did he take it?

It's called finally getting a closure for the characters, tard.

>my mom’a Gay
God damn faggot media has gone way too far

Attached: 4C88F510-325A-4FE1-BC3D-F8678B3BAFBC.jpg (567x531, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2QXYf7dVk

No, youre very clearly a tumblr user, no one here whines about “muh non real character has human rights”. So please leave tumblr tourist.

Women aren’t actually gay. They just say it to get attention.

do you kiss dudes for attention ?

Then how come you're so riled up at fags existing, even in a show, when you know that the characters aren't real?

This

Attached: 9DA1AE18-8D50-4E93-BA3B-7C6E67BD4466.jpg (1080x1207, 100K)

So tell me, OP. Are you going to do anything about this aside from crying about it in a pseudo-anonymous website until your thread dies and everyone forgets about it and you?

Because it fucks over their characterization and ruins the show ya dunce

But they're not real. You shouldn't be upset over not real things, just like how you shouldn't be upset over the ages of the characters.

Not an excuse to ruin shows with your dyke propaganda, faggot

How does it fuck over their characterization?

"NOOOOOO MUH CARTOOOOON WAIFU IS RUINED"
I can smell the grease from your room just from reading that

>251 replies
>32 posters

It's not real. You say the ages of the character should not matter regarding porn and yet you think people will be affected by gay people existing. You cannot say media cannot affect you and then turn around and saying it does.

None of this is real. You are complaining over nothing.

I'm not sure honestly? My dad was on in years when he and my mom got divorced. He married em young. He had me when he was 56 and the divorced happened when. He was... I think early 60's. I think I was 5 or something. He was a lousy husband because he had a tendency to sleep around. But he was a really good dad. Pretty sure he banged his caretaker when he was in his 70s.

>Finally getting closure
Just having two people kiss isn't closure. Making a character come out as gay or bi isn't closure. It's development. And development is best suited while the story is still going on.

Attached: 1564964647892.png (928x696, 622K)

Imagine being old enough to post on Yea Forums and complaining and crying about the gays in cartoons

Attached: Kingofthieves107.jpg (960x536, 46K)

Women=/=men and the fact that I needed to say this means you need a lobotomy. Trying to treat the sexuality/psychology of men and women as if they’re equivalent is caved in head wojak tier.

Because he can't fuck them, that's why.

Imagine being a tumblr faggot like yourself and thinking it’s “mature” and “grown up” to shill for queers on Yea Forums

>Pretty sure he banged his caretaker when he was in his 70s.
Absolutely based

Attached: 22769763-18FC-427A-B0CA-9DAD47F26CB9.jpg (620x436, 36K)

ebic i'm sure all the people mad at Rosanne getting firing feel real bad about /pol/fags nearly costing 3 peoples careers, but the thing that they forgot, the thing anyone with a brain knows, Adult swim doesn't give nearly as much of a fuck as the mouse.

Attached: t.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

Cranky because your waifu will never love you, huh?

Nope, theres a difference between your prudefag whinnying and actively ruining these shows with LGBTBRAAAAAAAP virtue signaling.

Where did you get this?

Rich coming from the hambeast who has pizza roll stains all over her pussy hat.

Drink Glass Cleaner dyke.

There's not a difference. Either media influences you and or it doesn't. And if you think having sexualized girls is okay, then so should gay people. Because they're not real and they can't influence you.

Hey, I'm sorry that Luna Loud will never love you. But, in the show's defense, she's 13.

LOL, where did I shill for queers?
Go to bed little boy

Attached: 1455313452597.jpg (655x480, 36K)

>cranky
Yeah, but she ain’t a dyke, and this Yea Forums you tumblr reject. Try not to speak like those subhumans if you want anyone to take you seriously.

/pol/ was a mistake

the threads over the past 2 or so years. there was even a /trash/ general for a while, things where fun before the hivemind fags found a new punching bag.

Attached: .gif (1000x1000, 3.08M)

Then why are you so upset if your waifu isn't a dyke? They're not real and they will never love you, so what's the point of being upset over nothing?

Nope, it ruins the show and the characters and their previous characterizations in it, therefore its sucks and isnt needed.

@109482948
>your
>you
So when did I, user who doesn’t and never has been a /pol/ack, get anyone fired or dox them nigger? Or is it only ebic when I’m getting responsibility for good things I didn’t do, and not bad things I have zero reason to believe the people you claim did actually did?

Then don't watch cartoons and watch live action stuff like a big boy. Why are you so upset over cartoons?

Who the fuck are you replying to?

>just a handful of autismos and degenerates
Fun thread, let me join

Attached: 1557079850693.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Oh good, this OP has multiple personality disorder.

it speaks volumes to how new you are that you don't know about this. it's like not remembering the ez pz raids or comics gate.

Attached: .png (575x702, 234K)

But live action shit sucks, i liked happy! But that got cancelled

Daryl was so fuckin based.

Really? Man, shit sucks. Is the graphic novel any good?

just post random yuri pics, they make OP seethe a lot

Attached: 1547886407755.jpg (880x727, 196K)

Fun thread, i liked how the poltards contradicted themselves

Attached: Dsk3qvcX4AAUtuM.jpg (680x662, 61K)

@109483020
>dude like you don’t know newfag
Didn’t happen sorry

cursed ship

I’m not OP you retard

whatever you need to believe user.

Attached: .png (1920x1080, 857K)

All queers are cursed

>semantic literalism
holy mother of autism batman. posts like these do however in fact prove that you're TERRIFIED of gays lmao

Gay characters, including bisexuals, automatically ruin any show or at the very least the episode they're in. One may go through terrible lengths and mental gymnastics to attempt to reason that such characters happen naturally. It's unquestionable however that these decisions come from vile, unpure wants from greedy, rapacious fossils wearing poorly measured suits and so-called "writers" that are at all times with an agenda in mind seeking to spread that poison to young, impressionable minds.
Why they do that, you may ask - all you need to do is observe them and you'll find the answer for they repeat ad nauseam a most foolish claim: "Everything is political"

>but [this character] hasn't been forced
Either wrong or it's simply the exception that proves the rule.

Attached: 1545244690609.png (1200x675, 833K)

Attached: 1C481DDB-5B9A-400C-A485-6F150906388A.jpg (2048x1402, 232K)

mother of FUCK jannies I know you faggots aren't sleeping at this hour like normal people so don't try that excuse
come on now

>/pol/tards
>every actually getting actions taken against them

Attached: .png (1398x784, 1.04M)

>muh jannies please save meeeeee
Go back to tumblr

the cuck usually gets deleted from what I often see
but I guess moderators just gave the fuck up tonight

>think of the children

Attached: 1560158621984.png (499x246, 111K)

>Jannie I need you to save me! Please! Put the hot pockets down and protect meeeeee

You've literally spent a good two hundred posts on your own screaming about how you need to be saved from the cartoon gays
come on now. go to counseling, move on. it sucks that you got cucked lmao but you gotta let go or you wind up spamming on 4chins in the middle of the wee morning. this is profoundly sad

he should have been range banned days ago. god knows it's the only way mobile cancer is ever held responsible in the slightest.

Attached: .gif (640x360, 1.67M)

The future is gay women

When will we get proper gay men in cartoons?

Why do people even watch KO, that's one of the worst shows of the decade

Attached: 1565263869153.jpg (1280x1000, 135K)

>Please jannies I’m in danger. An user did something I don’t like in a thread on Yea Forums. Help ;_;

the entire thread should have been deleted by the 50th post

evidently they didn't, considering it's being canceled
>of the decade
oh come now

>of the decade
you don't remotely know how many shitty third world knock of cartoon movies and series are out there to make that claim in the slightest user. hell human kind of makes ok ko look good, same with the popeye reboot.

Attached: .jpg (2431x1376, 186K)

Stop making Pussy posts

>you now know that gay/bi characters will never be something natural in shows and always used as tools for "representation" at best, up until the political trend dies out and there won't be any more free media publicity to be found in adding such characters

Attached: 1564515180655.gif (700x704, 295K)

Well could you give me the links of it,like an archive.

Prudish and Deluded.

cumskins fuck off back to europe you have no right to be in the americas

its certainly the only fucking thing Yea Forums can talk about anymore

You realise all those lesbian's are targeted at straight males? There's a reason there's barely any gay couples

content doesnt appeal to straight white males? Sqws want it destroyed.

>hate fags
>go on the faggiest fucking website imaginable
why would you do this?

No, not being interested in reproduction is a defect. Being interested in sexual satisfaction by non-reproductive means is extremely widespread in humans and animals alike

>prescriptive darwinism

Why can't we have a girl with a fish everyday like Yea Forums. Instead we get this.