Korra was 9 years ago

Korra was 9 years ago

Attached: Avatar-legend-of-korra.png (409x230, 192K)

No it weren't

i have a feeling this is one of those shows that isn't actually that bad which Yea Forums just shits on for no reason. i think i'll give it a watch, i just finished the original series.

>tfw western animation has only gotten worse since then

Most people (including me) think it's worse than ATLA, but it's far from a bad show. It has plenty of flaws but it's definitely worth watching in my opinion.

It's pretty good I think, but there's real issues. Avoid this thread immediately because there's spoilers bound to come
First season was originally envisioned as a one and done deal so the ending gets changed up because they were offered more seasons
Season 2 is honestly pretty bad in spots, probably in part as consequence to how the first season wasn't meant to lead into more
That's all I'll "warn" you about. make your own opinions when you watch

>Lily Orchid
>EZPZ
>E;R

so who still has the best in-depth analysis as to why korra is utter shit.

hint: its not the tranny

>I need a pseud YouTuber to tell me what to think

they're all faggots
hint: you're the biggest one of all

There are no words sadder than “what could have been.”

aint no one cares about this non-canon bull dyke

i think i've heard most spoilers, especially about some of the supposed worst moments, but i have a feeling they might be overblown.

>Ugh, fire nation could have been bending the stars by now if it wasn't for those butthurt summitniggers...

nigga wat?

the only nigga here are firebenders

Attached: 1277996441652.png (400x436, 417K)

It's definitely worse than avatar but it's an above average cartoon. Yea Forums just shits on it way too hard.

Stop depending on e-celebs to dictate how you should feel about things.
Form your own opinions.

Attached: 1491222322312.jpg (602x690, 59K)

Is it time for the memes? Pre-Korra was a magical time of wonder.

Attached: Legend_of_Korra_FACE_REVEALED_by_alternatecoppa.jpg (900x677, 100K)

There are big annoying flaws that could have been fixed with some more studious storytelling, but the show overall is not bad. I'd say above average.

>LOL the character we only see from the back in this promo is actually UGLY LMAO
surely there was better OC than this, right?

As its own show season 1 is wasted potential, season 2 is okay or bad, season 3 is good to great, season 4 is great

It's just that compared to Avatar it's pretty bad, and it was disappointing. Also the main cast of characters (read: Korra and her same-aged friends) are very very unlikable.
The adult supporting cast is very likeable and I seriously wish Korra and her friends had died on the way back to her home planet and Tenzen and his adult friends had to save the world.

Post your tits

user, everyone thought she was a bishie dude in her first apperance. As a matter of fact, the people that they showed korra too at first were so put off by korra that bryke spent months redoing the entire thing and paying god knows how much money to those koreans to unfuck their nonsense.

what'd she look like originally?

magic

Attached: 1338397073504.jpg (500x350, 18K)

I think old Korra had a lot more attitude. She looked pretty sassy.

Attached: proto-korra.jpg (1023x718, 118K)

A dude.

Actually that's a lie.
Bryke just drew that "proto korra" for marketing. They at no point had her drawn like that.

I remember all the pre-season shitposting where everyone was trying to guess what the plot would be about. Both the "dark Avatar" and "White Lotus, but evil" ideas came up and they sounded dumb as fuck at the time