Last Kids on Earth "special" coming in September

Last Kids on Earth "special" coming in September
animationmagazine.net/streaming/netflix-announced-last-kids-on-earth-special-for-september/

Attached: the-last-kids-on-earth-1.jpg (1000x600, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-08-08/netflix-boosts-bet-on-interactive-tv-with-wave-of-new-kids-shows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is this anyway?

A new show based on a book.

Attached: image_proxy.jpg (510x680, 201K)

Interesting.
I will try to check it out.

these designs are hideous

You should be thanking god it's not calarts.

oh i think they're fine

oh lordy that nose.

but looks pretty cool otherwise

So weird seeing leg hair on a character.

So the one with the staff in is a girl? For a moment I thought that it would be another bro cartoon like the Flex Fighters.

I thought it'd be a full series. I remember seeing the interactive special confirmed days ago.

It's getting a full series but it looks like they're doing basically a TV movie first.

That's a big push for a new cartoon.
What is this, WWE with The Shield?

I haven't seen a fucking bro cartoon in decades.

Interactive special? That's interesting. Do you have a link? I thought they'd stop bothering with cartoons after Black Mirror.

It's pretty much a 2000s bro cartoon. A girl joins in halfway through and the show ends just as a second one joins in.

Attached: 41c2bad838df298c468a71aae19c7dd60a9d4f9c.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>kid
>leg hair

I love these books. The series is slowly evolving into a cosmic horror story.

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-08-08/netflix-boosts-bet-on-interactive-tv-with-wave-of-new-kids-shows

Is the latino kid male or female?

jesus, those fucking noses.

>three boys
>one girl

Thanks for for taking one for the team when it's time to repopulate

I remember having leg hair in 5th grade.

>guys have huge schnozes
>girl has normal nose
every fucking time

user. That's literally not possible. I'm sorry but the species diversity needs to be at least a couple thousand on both genders. Otherwise you end up with a situation where you eventually become inbred and become sterile.

>one is a girl

They are gonna be inbreeding so hard...

This too and even if they had 1 kid a year, she would be burnt out as fuck by probably ten years tops.

The main protagonist was a boy, and one of the main four was a girl, could I make it any more obvious.

>the boring white leader of the group
>the big dumb tough guy
>the token black guy
>the strong independent woman

Attached: 1564216602929.gif (500x374, 1.7M)

I'm a little sick and tired of every black boy character being a neutered little nerd. It's like they're so afraid to show any in a tough or negative light so they go too far in the other direction.

But in general the designs look boring and generic. Better really bring some character to them to compensate.

Same. It seems offensive at this point.

Can't a black boy just be a normal character and not a geek with asthma or super genius.

Regular Show
Pickle and Peanut
Future-Worm!
Venture Brothers
Victor & Valentino

Isn't Mark Hamill part of the cast for this one?

That looks okay, but the screenshots in that article make it look like it's going to be animated on cheap Flash like Kulipari was.

Good voice cast, though.

It's animated in ToonBoom Harmony. And I have some inside information that they went overbudget and way behind schedule trying to get it to apparently not look like cheap Flash.

Ah. I hope all that pain is worth it, at least.