She killed millions

She killed millions.

Attached: 307ea7cb1beb05dff693cbed0143827956654da92_00.png (307x612, 112K)

To save thousands.

To save Buff Frog.

've never watched the show could someone summarize everything she did?

I haven't watched the show but I'm pretty sure she removed all the magical shit from her world which meant she killed magic creatures

hm.. ok

Yeah my sperm

To get cucked.

Attached: 2AC3F8B1-D2BB-4EA1-A984-758C9606BD2C.jpg (720x406, 41K)

She decided to destroy magic, which led to the deaths/vanishing from existence of the god of magic (he was cool with it), his four remaining children/creations and protectors of magic (one of them also said she was cool with it; two just got instakilled offscreen and their corpses are shown as a punchline), the deaths of all the thousands of magic spells of the like ~39 queens because spells are sentient in this universe and live in the wand even after their creators die, and the deaths of all the unicorns which preserved the magic realm, some of which were babies and melted down to their realistic-ish horse skeletons onscreen.

Also Earth and her home dimension ended up merged together through her and Marco's love for one another, with some monsters shown terrorizing the citizens of Earth, meaning someone else could pretty easily die too, even though unlike the above that wasn't actually shown because the show ended like 30 seconds later.

She erased an entire dimension, several species, and filled Earth with supermonsters. She also destroyed interdimensional travel, thereby collapsing every civilization that uses it. Imagine if suddenly every engine on earth stopped working.
It’s safe to say she caused the deaths of billions

Attached: 09C08689-8C3F-4333-921E-44F4C0B9EEE0.jpg (1000x1000, 229K)

Fpbp

To save hundreds.

Season 1 crazy adventures of a magical princess from another dimension.
Season 2 a serious villain tries to take control of her kingdom, she becomes more aware about the reality of her kingdom.
Season 3 a new character shows up and reveals the kind of racist history of her kingdom (monsters are the minorities of this world)
Season 4 she tries to put the monster queen in power, her mother and a crazy lady try to take it back. Crazy lady ends up being a psycho that wants to kill all the monsters. Star destroys the magic of all the dimensions to depower her.

But...
Magic was pretty much the main source of energy of most of the dimensions whey showed in this cartoon, they tell you straight that destroying magic would kill all beings made of magic, Somebody ran the numbers and concluded that in canon Star killed more people that she saved.

this show was bad written so I guess everyone survived

You are wrong, a bunch of characters die in the ending, mostly by the actions of the main character.

>so I guess everyone survived
Nah, even the writer confirmed one character dead.

But because she is a gurrl. Everything is forgiven.

>Somebody ran the numbers and concluded that in canon Star killed more people that she saved.
It was actually in the five thousands and that wasn't counting the potential for human casualties following the Cleave on Earth.

she didn't believe in Steven

She did it for true love though so it's fine.

>true love
user, I...

>she depowered a hundred or so, and "killed" like 4 people 3 of whom were evil, to save a bunch of monsters from falling off a cliff

I only saw dozens

Any action is better than inaction, so I consider her at least better than Finn

I only saw Marco.

For no reason

>For no reason
I guess she really didn't save anyone after all.

Why didn’t they stop her?

Attached: 11CA1003-B01A-408C-8DAE-56085566F4CF.png (600x488, 267K)

Too late now. And the only ones who could help now are Ben and Jake and maybe Jenny.

The only good part of her was being a magical bug. Without that, what's the point?

Jake is either dead or depowered. I actually liked that idea thrown around of them in an Endgame parody vs Star. It really woke me up to the true potential of this particular flavor of autism.

The petition to get a season5/special has over 116k signatures. If we do get a S5 of movie, they would have to bring back the magic, there's just no way to do the show without magic. Let's hope it comes back and we get a less shitty ending.

Heck you could probably limit it to just Ben being useful. Alien X or Clockwork could probably undo everything.

>Jake is either dead or depowered.
I mean, Mewni magic is dead, but Earth magic? Nah I could see Jake trying to help the influx of refugees/creatures in New York.

But then we wouldn't get our post-Cleaved dystopian world.

S1A: Executives have a tight control on the series, but also give it incredible animation thanks to Mercury. Ferguson and Alfonso are forced in to be friends with Marco as part of executive control; the show is a slice of life.
S1B: Mercury is now given responsibility for the Lion King Pride cartoon, dropping this cartoon's animation quality. Executive control has been released due to this trade-off; Toffee appears, and a semi-coherent plot develops culminating in the S1 finale.
S2A: While still partially monster-of-the-week, two plots build up. The first is Ludo's side of the story showing how he's becoming more powerful. The second is Star helping Marco get his dream girl, only to cause herself emotional pain in the process. Both stories cross in the mid-season finale; views are so high Disney allows not only a third season, but also a fourth season halfway through S2.
S2B: Viewership is at an all-time high thanks to Star cucking herself and the revelation Toffee is still alive. Most of the fanbase that didn't survive the S1 hiatus or didn't care to start the show in S2 started here thanks to the mid-season finale, the kiss from Just Friends, or Area's comic.
BfM: Killed Moonfee fags, killed Toffeefags, but still raised interest thanks to Eclipsa's motivations remaining mysterious, Toffee's final line, Ludo, and Star's suicide and #godmode. This is the turning point of the show where everything collapses.
S3A: Filler arc where literally nothing happens between the first four half-episodes and the mid-season. Eclipsa, at first appearing to be a machinist trying to turn everyone against each other so she can get back what she's lost and get revenge at the same time turns out to be genuine, ruining her mystique. Star somehow becomes a crusader of the non-privileged despite this never being in her character prior to S3. S3 is also when both Cotugno and Hirsch affected the series. Mid-season at least builds hype with Meteora.
con't

>Let's hope it comes back and we get a less shitty ending.
No it's better this way considering it was Nefcy's fault the show declined so hard. I doubt the Mouse is going to take a second chance with her after the last two seasons on top of Amphibia which took SVTFOE's place.

>this is what Janna with sex hair looks like

UNF

user, that magic flowed through all dimensions. That's how the first ape people got to Mewni in the first place.

haha Kim has a moostache hehehe

Attached: 1538237237417.gif (500x475, 815K)

>S3 is also when both Cotugno and Hirsch affected the series.
I really don't get this part.

S3B: Star's argument about how the throne should go back to who it truly belongs to falls flat when it's recognized that Eclipsa abdicated, and that would mean by birthright it belongs to Meteora, whom Star attempted to kill. Meteora is also reduced to a stupid lumbering brute, which is so unsavory after Toffee. Also has unnecessary shipping drama because Nefcy unironically believes that if Star and Marco are a canon couple no one would care about the show.
S4A: A rehash of last season. Almost nothing interesting happens; Star is still a stupid idiot, Moon is still a jobber, Marco is still a jackass, and Eclipsa is still doing nothing wrong. Despite everyone loving her the show portrays her as a tragic hero who's lost everything and has suffered immensely, despite her still living in rampant privilege while literally forcing Mewmans from their homes.
S4B: If S4A put the gun to the show's temple, this season pulled the fucking trigger. Nothing makes sense, almost everyone acts contrary to their character so their can be "plot" and "tension", and the show's writers somehow believe that countering "racism" with "multiversal genocide" is somehow justified, as long is it allows racemixing.

Then Jake is now your average American Hapa.

>But then we wouldn't get our post-Cleaved dystopian world.

True, that would be a fun setting to explore. A bunch of worlds suddenly stuck together along with magic dying? A gold mine in the hands of a decent writer.

Maybe even Alien X isn't powerful enough to easily fix a multiverse level change like ‘no more magic’? That could be their version of the Time Heist. They try to recreate the Ultimatrix so Ben can go Ultimate Alien X.

So he has the power of assault weapons.

>millions
Probably billions

>True, that would be a fun setting to explore. A bunch of worlds suddenly stuck together along with magic dying? A gold mine in the hands of a decent writer.
That's pretty much the reason I don't want a fifth season, it leaves so much up for discussion considering Earth humans are pretty hostile to outsiders. Nefcy would probably try to wave that all away with "everyone got along" or some other BS if she was given a second shot at the show.

>assault weapons.
>in New York

Is there a magical barrier blocking guns from New York? Is that what Juniper Lee's been protecting this whole time?

No, but I doubt Jake is going to buy an assault weapon from a black market dealer.

You're right. The dealer will probably be hispanic.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Black Market for guns in the magic world. Imagine if the Hunters had them

>"One Mac-10 with extended clip, flash hinder and sling ready for purchase."

There's a black market for everything. Now that the world got cleaved, I bet there's a going to a shitload of them that traffic Mewni monsters and all that.

Attached: Marco.png (450x863, 344K)

Yeah but my otp became cannon, and that's all that matters. Seethe harder Jarcofags, it'll never happen.

Attached: 1559407268465.jpg (813x535, 70K)

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of Star Vs.?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1565235102827.jpg (604x832, 167K)

BASED

Yes, yes, focus all your attention on the dead ship Star and leave Marco unattended and vulnerable...

Attached: janna2.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

...to be in an even more hellish world.

fun for the main cast is completely different from everyone else though. Everyone else in this new world will (and should) easily hate whats happened.

Would Star even blink when the news broadcasts show innocent monsters around the world getting ripped to shreds by the military?

i want to molest star.

Post star pajamas

Mina is our only hope.

This.

>yfw Dies Irae was right about her bringing about the judgement of the world.

Attached: 577E3C98-B1E9-4F1C-9EF2-28B790AA8774.jpg (393x373, 37K)

She only merged both worlds to get into Marco's pants, so the answer is "no".

Attached: 1559238516853.png (956x978, 421K)

Attached: best_couple.jpg (1280x1589, 568K)

To rape dozens

based Nichijou poster

Wonder we'll see the Brown Gang in Season?(Referring to the Marco n Harem from a crackship between Connie and Marco)

Not just Jake, but the entire magical community he's trying to protect is flat out dead. Not even the Huntsman managed to do that.