Dipper and Dib switch places

What changes in both shows?

Attached: switch.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_nZMTgE9KI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dib finds the ufo, hijacks it, and hyperdrives away to fight hostile alien races for the rest of his life.

Dipper dies a horrible death and Zim conquers Earth.

Attached: 774CF039-1A03-4621-9362-AB44DFB389F3.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Dib wouldn't see any interest in Wendy, probably dedicates himself to the mystery books 100% and could figure out about Bill's shit sooner

Haven't watched GF since the finale, but Dipper probably wouldn't know shit about how Dib's gadgets worked, so he wouldn't be on equal grounds as Zim

Dipper's got enough patience to expose Zim, but i doubt anyone in Zim's world would really care that he's an alien so nothing changes. Dib would probably have fun in his new world, and Mabel would wither up and die no longer feeding off her sibling's unending attention.

Zim murders Dipper.

>dipper is crushed by a basic zim evil plan and gaz calls him a wuss
>dib thrives on having access to actual paranormal phenomena and advanced technologies, likely like the other user said raiding the ufo for parts and if anything resembles a more unhinged stanford

Zim doesn't find Dipper as entertaining to humiliate and just sticks a mind probe in him or something.

Dib finds the UFO, accidentally activates the security systems, avoids them but gets caught in the silliest of the traps.

Dipper dies a horrible death and Zim continues to fail to conquer Earth because he's so stupid.

Tbf there were lots of times Zim would have conquered if it weren’t for Dib (Battle of the planets)

Attached: 670F9EF6-ED3C-4703-B4D1-C5AB419D63A6.jpg (280x211, 58K)

See now THIS is a perfect ship

Dib enjoys himself in GF since at least some people acknowledge the weird stuff. Ford would really like him. Dib is also surprisingly strong, durable, and athletic so hed do well against opposition

Zim just bodies Dipper since he wouldn't have a book to help him and even then he wouldn't be able to handle him alone. The only pro here is he might not be as unpopular at SKOOL (not like hed want to befriend any of em) and Membrane might like him

Dib search the ufo beat the triangle and Mabel rapes him.
With Dipper, Zim at first play with him first but after 3 days kills him and he conquer earth.

I like it better when Gaz and Mabel switch places
>Dib gets his own Gir
>Dipper becomes the emotional one and at the end of the series Gaz congratulates Dipper for having such a great opportunity ahead of him and finally tell him she cares about him and will be happy for him..

Dipper will still be a paranormal nerd but will also use his new dad's super tech more often and utterly destroy Zim

Dipper dies Dib is fine.

Dib gets his memory erased by that cult

Dipper slowly turns to as crazy as Dib due to the lunacy in Dib's world

Dib was never on equal grounds as zim as shown on the episode where zim temoves all water from earth

>Mabel would wither up and die no longer feeding off her sibling's unending attention
Perfection

That was by far the coolest thing dib did and it was thanks to someone else

Hardmode
They replace steven

Dipper would be all about that tak pussy. Maybe hed even faceturn her.

Attached: 1566237860770.png (485x684, 112K)

All of them are 200% fucked then.

Both are fucked. They might be more willing to fight but they’re just regular humans.

All Darkbooty did was get him to Mercury. The battle itself & Dib’s victory were all earned himself
Zim is constantly trying to kill Dib, like in the rubber piggies episode. The fact they both sometimes pass up opportunities to off the other is because of their general incompetence/lack of common sense.

Does anyone else think a Rick and Morty x Zim crossover would work?
Obviously with toned down violence and vulgar words.

not really

Rick shoots Zim with some laser gun and it's over in less than a minute

Do they become half breeds as well? That was an important part of that character. Although itd be funny if membrane conceived dib with rose quartz and *still* refused to believe in aliens.

I could see it. The opening themes are even super similar. And they both have that edgy irreverent vibe. Even if the Netflix zim toned it down a little.

Now I cant stop thinking about how screwed Steven would be against the other two's threats, in GF he'd need to have some sort of intelligence, throught it, maybe he coule make it but once bill shows up it's over most likely. In IZ he's a dead man, no talking, reasoning or begging could stop Zim, and his tech is a million times better than whatever Steven could pull with his magic.

Dib's cheeks

>only swapping dib and dipper

>dib continues the journal work, looking for new paranormal entities
>always tries to capture the new monsters to reveal to the world
>always fails to capture or reveal the monsters, or both
>gaz is somehow the anti-mabel, she attracts boys and scares pacifica and wendy
>she joins dib on adventures to watch him fail and to get him home safe

>dipper is constantly frustrated that no one believes in aliens
>there is literally an alien right there like come on
>he's more competant with membrane science but refuses to kill zim
>constantly falls for zim's tricks
>mabel doesn't think zim is an alien
>they start dating because that's what humans do
>mabel calls dipper overprotective whenever he calls zim and alien
>all of mabel's affection hurt zim
>half of their dates involve zim on the ground screaming in agony as whatever mabel did burns him to the bone
>zim is so silly

Attached: 596F90E8-8892-4B89-BF17-30A5300D8EAB.jpg (500x440, 50K)

Dipper becomes dumb like everyone else in the Zim world after consuming whatever chemicals they put in the Skool food (Dib and Gaz are immune due to being Membrane experiments).

Dipper appreciates how much of an improvement sadistic, pre-florpus gaz is over mabel.

cute

Attached: 1548690623325.jpg (2297x1329, 247K)

I don't know. Dib is more like Ford than Dipper in some ways (Ford obviously also has a lot in common with Professor Membrane, except for believing in the paranormal). Mostly in that Ford and Dib are both pretty amoral and isolated, Dipper has some social connections and more principles and empathy. Dib might be even more susceptible to Bill's bullshit and end up like Ford, of course this depends on how things play out and if something like Dreamscaperers happens in this AU. Dib buys into Zim's idiotic shoe aliens simulation for the chance at validation and glory and that was just fucking stupid.
A big plus for Dib is Gaz is obviously much smarter and more competent than Mabel, but would she give a shit? Comics and Florpus Gaz probably would. Original series Gaz might take a Dream Bubble, not be tricked into one but demand one, and not feel bad about it.
Dib would probably be happy there are some other people in GF who do know about the paranormal. He'd easily take down the Blind Eye Society. They're not geniuses but unlike in IZ not everyone in GF is supposed to be an idiot, they're repeatedly mindwiped not just too dumb to notice things.
Meanwhile, I don't know if Dipper and Mabel could cope with how bleak, idiotic, dirty, and horrible the IZ Universe is. They're pretty normal kids with mostly happy lives. They might crack up without even getting to the aliens.

Cypher only achieved power after the snowglobe was broken. You take Dipper out of the equation, that means you take mabel out of the equation, that means the world is fine & nothing needs saving in the first place.

Well it really depends on how many characters get swapped here and how much the timeline changes overall because of the swap. Bill pulling his spiel with Ford, offering him all these hidden secrets, knowledge, and power with tons of power, would absolutely work on Dib too. Dib buys a less convincing pitch from the shoe aliens Zim makes up.
Could Dib build or rebuild an interdimensional portal? I want to say Dib is at a higher super scientist level than Dipper, but it's hard to tell in a comedy show and now that I think about it, some of Dib's super science "feats" were Gaz's, weren't they? Like fixing Tak's ship. How smart is Dib?

And think post-series Dipper might have a decent chance at survival

Harder Mode:
They both replace Steven, but fusion is only allowed through both of them.

Well Dib and Gaz never fuse

Mopiness of Doom showed Dib has the ability to match his father in science, also yes it was Dib who rebuilt Tak’s ship not Gaz.

Me too, Mabel...and I'm a guy! How about we BOTH share Zim?

Dib hypnotized to think and act like... who would be a good replacement for Mabel in Invader Zim for this?

Dib looks dorky in that outfit

Both of them become paranoid

Dipper because the creepy shit Zim does

Dub because the weird shit that happens in gravity falls

But in both cases Mabel ruins everything

>Dipper can't do shit to Zim and is frustrated because of it
>Mabel fucking bodies Zim, like some sort of modern Deedee
You know that would actually make Mabel an actual fun character to watch. Sure she's still a bit of a spoiled cunt but if it wasn't for her Dipper would probably eat shit.

They both fuck each other’s sisters

>Zim finally reciprocating when Mabel ends up causing an apocalypse

Dibber and Dip lmao

I mean how would Dipper even react to a literal genocidal alien wanting to bang Mabel/ Mabel wanting to bang Zim.

Probably creeped out.

You are starting to sound like your crazy mother who run away before giving birth to you

Quite larping as a fag.

GIR? Although, I highly doubt GIR would be a hypnotist

>Zim calling the tallest for dating advice because he doesn't understand these weird feelings he's having

>and it was thanks to someone else
To be fair, ZIM taking over the planet by squishing Earth with Mars was ALSO thanks to someone else. The same someone else.

Unless you're talking about Dark Booty, I'm talking about the Martian tech.

Dipper would probably have a hard time at first, but since Gaz would be much more willing to help Dipper out since he would have a basic level of respect towards her, that would even out the playing field significantly.

Dib on the other hand, would squirm hard. Stan would force him to do extremely dangerous, yet banal tasks, Soos would fuck up any plan he could come up with, and Mabel and Wendy would try to manipulate him by mockery since he's way too insecure to move past it.

Attached: 1564325838229.jpg (350x397, 46K)

Depends if they get hybrid powers. Even if not they still have the CGs protecting them I assume. It then depends on a lot since shit will probably go off on a tangent. Would Peridot ever find them? Would they discover the Cluster etc?

Dib would be better in terms of action and manipulating gem tech. Kid fixed an alien spacecraft with shit in his garage.

Dipper would be better at forging relationships

>Dipper would be better at forging relationships
So by SU logic, he'd win?

I'd like to think Gaz would be just as emotional finding out Dipper and her would be parting ways, but due to her nature she would suppress it and tell him to go for it anyway. Then he finds out that she's actually torn up about it through Blendin and HE ends up being the one to start Weirdmaggedon in a misguided attempt to make her happy.

>So obviously I wanted to execute her. But the thought of her decapitated head actually upset me, so I decided not to do it.
>When the thought of someone's
decapitated head upsets you, that is love.

Eh, maybe. Hard to say.

Its fun looking back even at the first episode of Invader Zim and realizing that Dib was nuts with that shit. Nigga jumped to the top of a fucking bus from the ground.

>Dib discovers the Crystal Gems are aliens
>tries to expose them, nobody cares since they already know

>Dipper replaces Greg as the sympathetic one she kidnaps and puts into the zoo
>he convinces her what she's doing is wrong and tries to be friends with her instead
>she ends up being an early ally
>Blue convinces Yellow
>they break into White's mech
>they either get utterly destroyed or he convinces her that both Rose and Pink are gone and they all need to move forward from it

>My tallest, I don't understand, I, ZIIIM, should be overjoyed to destroy a STUPID HYUMAN, but the thought of harming her makes me sad
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>ZIM GET US OUT OF THE FLORPUS

>Yes, I see now. Well thank you my Tallest. Have fun in the cool Florpus! Always such sage wisdom.

Rick takes the fun out of everything and he's a Gary sue.

Only to see Rick's interactions with Membrane.

Dib's sister already pointed out that he is too stupid to succeed so he probably fuck up somehow.

Dib is just Ronaldo lol
Still , i can see finally understanding what is better for earth and join the CG

So would anyone else to be honest

And she was proven wrong in the movie, she even admits as much.

What do you think their respective favorite academic subject(s) in school/life/etc. are?

The only reason she was wrong is because Dib was in cahoots with Zim unknowingly and she didn't expect Dib to actually be that dumb.

Dib and Dipper would excel in Investigative journalism or other science based subjects.

Who would be easier to hypnotize, Dipper or Dib?

Except in Battle of the planets Zim was literally a second away from crushing all life on Earth before Dib spacerammed him. Gaz saying something doesn’t make it inherently true.

It looks like Dib is the only one that shows some resistance, (even though he does get controlled in the end) in Rise of the Zitboy

What about Dipper?

I don't know if there's ever been a time where he gets hypnotized or anything, might be because I've only watched a couple episodes but I don't think so. So as far as we know he could get hypnotized easily

It seems to be the consensus that if they met dipper and dib would be paranormal buddies.
But what about gaz and mable met, would they be able to be friends?
Pic is the only crossover stuff i have.

Attached: C5huPpqUoAAE8rM.jpg (1056x1200, 167K)

>would they be able to become freinds
Dude Gaz would kill Mable. But for real she'd hate her, she'd hate her so much

> would they be able to be friends?
Enter the Florpus Gaz was pretty chill. So maybe that one would be better

Attached: Mabel and Gaz drinking beers.png (1450x1700, 411K)

>Membrane is the only one who can out-science Rick without effort
>Rick rage quits after some time and gets drunk

Bill would exploit Dib's drive to catch Zim/Explain the paranormal
It'd be the future Dib episode but at the end, Bill would fuck over Dib

>My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal
Could Zim kill Rick via piggies

Attached: fbfe6f2272d860227c52681629a86244.png (714x537, 551K)

SORRY I'm LATE...HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE VISIONS

>Ms Bitters: It's called life Dib, sit down

Obviously

I guess that really depends on how smart Rick was as a child or at least before he became old anyways, as it seems since Zim mostly caused terrible accidents to Dib, Zim would do the same. So could Rick defend himself after time and time again of piggies?

I just remembered that Zim forced Dib to live a horrible, disfigured, painfilled existence across his entire lifetime as payback for something really stupid and miniscule.

It wasn’t payback, he just wanted to kill him because Dib kept foiling his plans, but the giant robot wouldn’t go through the portal
Zim eventually replaced his own brain with a rubber piggy. Unless Rick can time travel (as per Roiland he can’t) he’d end up dead.

Attached: 16cd2c418a3864bed1cd9506392cc64d.jpg (1176x1203, 173K)

The payback was when Dib threw a muffin at him so he made Dib live out a wonderful life in a simulation and yanked it away.

>Zim eventually replaced his own brain with a rubber piggy
That was only because Dib was going to fuck him up because Dib survived because of his father that kept on cybernetically enhancing him, giving him a stronger and stronger defense suit. So he tried to send a message to himself to not do it. Unless a child rick can keep himself alive after pig after pig he wont make it long enough to kill Zim.

>The only reason Dib survived is that his dad built him the Megaboy-3000
>Rick doesn't have that advantage
Even if Rick was a genius, any inventions he had would backfire due to rubber pig before he could counter Zim and his dad couldn't resurrect him like Membrane

i love this artist
But i couldnt find them after thier tumblr was deleted

yeah they did a really cute picture of Gaz, Mabel, and Summer in kimonos I was trying to find again, but no dice. Tons of Zim/GF/Rick & Morty crossovers. think they were Asian

FPBP

Attached: C-gulDPUIAA5fvM.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>So as far as we know he could get hypnotized easily.
The inverse could be true as well

Has anyone got the pic of Mabel telling Zim "who's my little alien? You are!"?

In Weirdmageddon 2, he was the only one who successfully resisted the bubble's hypnotic powers. However, this happened in one of the between season shorts: m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_nZMTgE9KI

Not sure if either qualifies as hypnotizing Dipper, though

>TALLEST, WHAT IS "SEX"?!

>Gaz going survivalist and Mad Max with Wendy to save Dipper.

That does sound like something in line with her where she would be a beast at, not gonna lie.

This