Nick and CN are trash

These channels make me sick to the stomach, I can't believe how many good cartoons I didn't watch because of these shit channels occupying my TV.
I didn't watch Oban Star Racers, Roswell Conspiracies, Men In Black, Pirates of Dark Water, 90s Batman, X-Men, Martin Mystery, among many other shows.

Attached: 4e45d50a9e3ed7aec2cac2b3615d61ff38121eed_hq.jpg (1024x778, 157K)

Well you should have not been a basic bitch and stuck to two channels

Sure Disneyshill, enjoy your even worse channel instead

How about you just grow the fuck up and stop complaining about on Yea Forums. If you want to make a personal blog, go to tumblr

B-Big City Greens is not so bad....

What the fuck is that anime Jenny doing there

You gay, poor, and under 15.
Fuck off and good back to class Jeremy.

How about you stop sucking CN and Nick dick.

How about you stop being a Disney cuck.

Let me see if I understand your premise...you didn't watch a bunch of good shows when you were a kid...because you chose to watch other channels instead...and now you're mad at those channels, and not at yourself for making the wrong choice, and you made this thread so we would, what, not tell you it was your own fault for being a faggot?

I don't have any allegiance. Most of the shows I watched were airing on their own insular channels which shared time with other channels. That's why it sucked ass to have to wake up at 6 AM in the weekends to watch 3 hours of cartoons before the channel switched to live action movies and series.

How old are you 13? I can tell you play gears or war.

I didn't have a choice. CN and Nick were the most popular channels and occupied everything. They were included in every TV budget for free.

I didn't have French, Italian, German, British specific channels.
Warner Brothers doesn't even have its own channel. Neither do Marvel and DC properties. Neither Hannah Barbera unless we count Boomerang.

Where the fuck are you suppose to watch Wakfu on TV if you don't have the channel?

>Pirates of Dark Water, 90s Batman
I believe those shows aired on CN at some given point in time so its your fault for missing them.

Attached: 1564702483165.png (720x540, 535K)

Nick and CN being such accessible channels is why TTGO, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gumball, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents are so fucking popular in the first place despite being shit.

MODS

MODS I NEED TO SUCK YOUR DICKS. I NEED IT.

Nick has been trash since 1993. CN has been trash since 2003.

NUUU MODS CAN'T STOP ME FROM BEING A DISNEY SLUT

>Nick
>trash since 1993
>not 2004
>CN
>trash since 2003
>not 2007
How does it feel to have the worst taste in the world?

As an 80s babby, I wouldn't be caught dead watching Nick in 1995, much less fucking 2004, lol

Nick turned to shit because I turned 12. CN turned to shit when they stopped showing good (classic) cartoons.

>unironically thinking the 80s were better than the 90s and early-mid 2000s
You take your opinion and shove it up your ass.

Attached: Mindy.png (250x204, 77K)

Except that only a few of those classic cartoons were good.
But you're right about Nick, though.