Why isn't their rivalry given more focus? Considering that they're pretty much parallels to each other...

Why isn't their rivalry given more focus? Considering that they're pretty much parallels to each other. Perhaps more than Batman and The Joker are.

Attached: Harley vs Nightwing.jpg (187x270, 18K)

Because Harley Quinn is a good superhero now.

Well, let's say before that.

Attached: Harleyquinade_Radomski.jpg (898x1024, 115K)

Manwhore, vs abused slut?

Seeing them discuss their intimate lives would be interesting.

They could still be rivals.

How they are parallel to each? Batman slept with Nightwing?

They're both gymnasts?

Attached: Grayson (2014-) - Annual 003-024.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

>Dick: "Bruce! Can't you see it? She's wearing a domino mask! I'M wearing a domino mask! She's totally cramping on my style, man!"
>Bruce: "..."
>Dick: "Oh, come ON, a double backflip? Lame, I could do a triple EASILY. Don't try to be an acrobat if you can't even do it right! Can you believe this lady, Bruce?"
>Dick: "Hey, don't you think it's more than a LIIIIIITTLE suspicious how Joker got a sidekick RIGHT AFTER the debut of BATMAN'S sidekick? He's totally ripping us off, Bruce!"

>Dick, isn't it enough that all the female heroes want to fuck you and all the hot female villains want to rape you? You don't need a nemesis.

They also are sidekicks to two guys who are also the arch-nemesis to each other. They also provide more medic relief for them. Joker has more serious and intimidating moments.

>rivalry
Girls aren't rivals. He's not going to feel jealous of Harley or want to become better at fighting than her Ken and Ryu style, he's going to have sex with her. Different dynamic.

Raped manwhore vs abused slut

Attached: harley_nightwing_playfull.gif (502x584, 1.36M)

It would be pretty funny if she did this to me haha.

#metoo haha

They're perfect for each other

How often do villainesses try to rape Dick?

god I wish that were me

As often as you breathe

Well, she did get to rape him that one time, so she has that going for her.

THIS

Is it still rape if he had a tickle fight with her later?