Other urls found in this thread:

tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing

Live Action Jimmy Neutron Movie

Jimmy Neutron

Hopefully MLAATR

100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd

mixed messages about this lately but i think there doing a rugrats reboot and whether the others itt are kidding or not some of the jimmy neutron crew/va's showed interest in a revival.

Yes, Please
I sincerely doubt they'll be able to recreate the pure autistic spirit of that show.

Barnyard

The creator himself said he wants to make another movie so we will see.

ROCKET POWER!! guest starring Ryan Sheckler

Tak and the power of Juju

God yes, please.

Why reboot rugrats? That show was terrible

only if it includes the S H O R T C U T
I don't remember even a single second of what happened in that show and I watched all of it

Only issue is that Pig's voice actor is dead

muh nostalgia

I diagnose you with dead.

I hope that before I die we will see another Dr.Pig segment. Whether it's pig's original actor or not. I loved that show, it was funny as hell.

dunno it was part of the recent job listings found in the tomb post before summer started. and we got a confirmation on it further a couple months ago.
tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2019/02/work-around-town-4.html?m=1

Attached: 1547973785600.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Of all the shows to reboot why waste it on rugrats, it was never good. Do MLAATR please nick.

Rugrats was fucking huge

But it wasnt necessarily good either, like marvel movies. I dont think rugrats would hold up enough for a reboot.

plus it's not really lacking content like zim, or in need of a conclusion like arnold

BROTHERS FLUB

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

They don't own it
Fun fact, they actually released all the episodes on Youtube

Exactly, in fact it overstayed its welcome. Besides MLAATR and el tigre, what else would be better suited for a reboot? i say mr meaty

Fanboy and Chum Chum

jorge is working at netflix making maya and the three so that's a no one el tigre for a bit anyway. and rob is exec producer on big city greens.

Kappa Mikey would work so fucking well today. Too bad I don't think it's popular enough to garner a revival

BARNYARD

This

Mr. Meaty

Rugrats

I dont think being an exec producer on BCG would stop a revival. Also is that doing well because its one of the few shows within the last year i enjoy.

Doug, but can Patti come out as a lesbian, plz? And Doug learns and is disappointed but she says they can be friends, So Doug starts to fall in love with Skeeter? I think it’ll be cute!

tv viewership it's averaging 6-5 hundred thousand with the latest episodes. production is supposedly on going, and season 2 was already cleared before it started airing.

>tv viewership it's averaging 6-5 hundred thousand with the latest episodes.
Is that good?

Awwww, so cute!!!!

well it's doing better than big hero 6 animated so that's something, the whole tv viewership being vital thing simply isn't the only factor and is kind of outdated with the disney + launch coming up.

Nigger, that's so cute I'm shooting rainbows out my dick.

Yea Forumsmblr....

Oh yeah, cant wait to not sign up for that. Also glad its beating out BH6, that movie was such a bore, im glad its doing well relatively speaking.

Rugrats. They all grow up to have Crohn's disease and start a Crohn's disease identification movement

is it moderate or severe crohn's disease? do they achieve remission?

Apparently Klasky-Csupo is working on something, I think it may have something to do with a Nickelodeon IP, presumably Rugrats?

In their bold baby future disease is good, so they would hope not

Damn, I would be up for some Kappa Mikey.

They're still alive?

Angry Beavers

The Rugrats reboot was confirmed a while back, they’re also getting a live action movie ala Dora

Duckman the Movie, baby.

We already have that in the Stephen Universe movie

>they’re also getting a live action movie ala Dora
Dora's failure in the box office might put that in question.

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius 2: Sodium Chloride is Unbreakable

For serious: live-action Rugrats

For not-serious: Live-action Glitch Techs, and it will be actually released in theaters

>Doug

This isn't a thread about Disney.

Well, the creator of Doug (who the character is based off of) did say he never got with his Real-life Patti

unironically this

El Tigre

Honestly they pretty much got all the stuff people really wanted with the exception of Rocko which came out of nowhere and wasn't really pushed to come back like Zim and Hey Arnold and since the 00s was nothing but consecutive failures until The Loud House there's nothing else that would have the same impact. The Rugrats reboot looks like a complete disaster waiting to happen and I don't think people are clamoring for more given how they ran that franchise into the fucking ground.
>Jimmy Neutron
Is literally only a topic of discussion because of memes there really isn't much of a push for the show and given how badly Planet Sheen performed Nick isn't going to touch this

These were huge failures and aren't well remembered. At best Nick might try to remaster the original Tak games like they're doing with Spongbob.

Nah but I would really be pleasantly surprised.
This was also a show that's ran entirely by memes BUT it was pretty successful back in the day. At least this is more plausible than a Ginger reboot or an Ahhh Real Monsters special.
I think the mouse has that now and I doubt they'll let it go even though they've done nothing with it since the film bombed.

That one show where the girl could turn into mercury and generate electricity. I forgot what it was called.

The Secret World of Alex Mack

The secret world of Alex Mac.

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters

In the style of Yea Forums's favorite movie no doubt

True but I think Rugrats is more of an evergreen property than Dora is

Creator of Jimmy or Jenny?