Reminder that Phineas and Ferb had better songs than Steven Universe

Reminder that Phineas and Ferb had better songs than Steven Universe.

Attached: summerbelongstoyou.png (963x504, 952K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe3LZBDcQvE
youtube.com/watch?v=_3H18bkKyG8
youtube.com/watch?v=vM4k48WTeg4
archive.is/20120708023720/http://au.eonline.com/news/underage_hannah_montana_star_mitchel/269798
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and?

As someone who sort of likes Steven Universe until it got stupid, I still never liked any of the songs. Stronger than you is the closest it ever got to being decent.
Phineas and Ferb still manages to get songs stuck into my head that I haven’t listened to in years. In other words, fuck that show too.

That's not really hard, most songs on SU suck ass.

The only one I actually enjoyed was the first song Steven's dad plays during the rose cannon episode, cause it was meant to be kind of awkward, but heartfelt.

>songs with a variety of music styles are catchy and fun
vs
>songs where a ukelele is played and the lyrics are melancholy.

Not even a fair comparison when you consider they got an actual 90’s band to record a new song with every weekend for 8 years, almost a full decade.
Steven Universe was around for a little more than half the time and staffed by a lot of tumblr artists and industry outsiders, whereas you just KNOW Disney was funneling wheelbarrows full of money at Phineas and Ferb until the merch sales went south and one of the VAs got a DUI.

Phineas and Ferb also tried out a lot more genres and got a lot more professional musicians to guest star in the show for them.

didn't the creators have a lot of connections with major musicians too? Not just through Disney

I hate both shows, but at least SU actually has something resembling storytelling. Also, after season 1, at least SU had more than one joke of "Boy, we just keep recycling the same plot over and over, ain't it hilarious that we're calling attention to it?"

Its animated Little Britain.

Obligatory : youtube.com/watch?v=xe3LZBDcQvE

Pretty swirls...

Phineas and Ferb has fully composed music, while Steven Universe has improv'd tunes created on a ukelele.

The latter had some charm in its amateurish nature, you could absolutely buy these awkward untrained characters making them on their own, but it became way overdone. It wore out its unique charm and so all that's left is very basic

The songs in Steven Universe are absolute dogshit, obviously a show like Phineas and Ferb which has consistently good songs is going to be better when the standard is so low already

youtube.com/watch?v=_3H18bkKyG8

And? Teen titans GO has better songs than Steven Universe. That isn't a feat.

Phineas And Ferb had better songs than pretty much any show, except for maybe the sequel.

>one of the VAs got a DUI.
Source?

youtube.com/watch?v=vM4k48WTeg4

I know what you want and I have it here.

Attached: 1560865324765.jpg (814x828, 249K)

archive.is/20120708023720/http://au.eonline.com/news/underage_hannah_montana_star_mitchel/269798

Phineas and Ferb don't really seem to be the hypnotist types