Disney's "Chicken Little" is probably the closest we as humans will ever get to a 'perfect' movie...

Disney's "Chicken Little" is probably the closest we as humans will ever get to a 'perfect' movie. The story is a beautifully crafted mix between coming of age and father-son struggles, with a side of action and sci-fi. All the characters are masterly written, from the lovable and godly main character, Ace Cluck, to Fish Out of Water's nihilistic outlook on life, all the characters bring a new layer to the story. The soundtrack is something that certainly stands out with Chicken Little when it comes to a 2005 animated Disney film. From a harmonious and nerve-splitting original score from John Debney, to epic anthems like "One Little Slip," and "Shake a Tail Feather." The cinematography and animation is something that can never go unnoticed to any hardcore film junkie. For example, the sweeping shot in the beginning scene from the sky to Chicken Little perfectly represents the conflict at hand, which the sky "falling" and hitting Ace. But do not think this is all. As the perfect camera movement from the title card reading "Chicken Little" to the aforementioned character is one that will let you know you are in for a treat. For a movie made in 2005, many viewers may believe it was made in 2105. The technological advancements on the character models are something we may never see again in modern film. For example, Ace himself has 250,000 feathers on just his body alone. Outstanding. It is worth mentioning, however, that viewing this film comes with consequences. After the first time watching it, I proceeded to watch it over and over until my wife left me and took the kids. Honestly though, who cares? Chicken Little is all that is important to me. All in all, I rest my case. Chicken Little is a gift handed to us from the gods, and it will forever be a marveling masterpiece in film and animation. Thank you for your time.

Attached: 1566227368457.jpg (206x305, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-XGGm48rWg
youtube.com/watch?v=JWYVQzG0rYk
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvC647Yi0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked when the duck and the pig were doing karaoke to Spice Girls songs.
I also liked when Chicken Little's dad was incredibly disappointed in him just because he was bad at baseball.

>"Numa Numa" being used for the previews at the height of the meme

Did they want this movie to be dated within a year?

are you fucking high

Is this pasta?

I know this movie is shit but I liked it when I was younger and I still have fond memories of it.

same

The end credits song from the latin spanish dub is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0-XGGm48rWg

Attached: feelinit.png (300x300, 36K)

It ruined that one song for me, because of that poor vixen

>I know this movie is shit
but it was good

>but it was a masterpiece
Fixed that for you

>but it was a masterpiece
it wasn't that good

>the singer dancing with Chicken Little

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68K)

>it wasn't that good

It wasn't good at all. It was bad.

It was the inverse of a masterpiece.

It was one of Disney's all-time worst. Chicken Little, Mars Needs Moms, Wreck-It Ralph 2, Home on the Range... the movies that would have destroyed any company but The Mouse.

We don't talk about Mars Needs Moms often enough.

It needs to be talked about, lest we repeat the mistakes of the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWYVQzG0rYk

It was a recipe for disaster.

ONE LITTLE SLIP

truely epic

All I know that his father is the worst thing in that movie

I wanted to fuck the duck and the Streisand joke was translated to a local singer of similar reputation and I found it really, really funny.

I remember Home on the Range being fun
Admittedly, I only watched it once, when it came out in cinemas.

If nothing else, Mars Needs Moms being a catastrophic bomb saved us from ImageMovers remaking The Yellow Submarine.

IT WAS A FUSION OF CONFUSION.

Maskposting is still inferior to sneedposting.

wrong board, bucko

It's mediocre-to-poor. Chicken Little is outright bad.

Now read it again but in dunkey’s voice.

Attached: 7158359C-55F7-4AF1-964D-479C8106CD38.png (200x200, 16K)

Nice. It works perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxvC647Yi0A

money