Meet your new BFFs

Attached: AAC1171E-2B2E-4438-A02F-E4C472B51493.jpg (1989x1125, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
instagram.com/p/By-atSWAF49/
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance_Inducement
twitter.com/idlecum/status/1154878878327791616
baraag.net/@Kyder/102650951609862559
mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
youtu.be/KtJJC0nWs9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like high school all over again.

Don't forget based Margot

Attached: Amphibia.S01E01.Anne.or.Beast.Best.Fronds.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.54_2019.08.14 (1920x1080, 276K)

Pls no, Sasha reminds me of those girls in doujins who (sexually) extort salarymen for their hard-earned cash. Idk if Anne/Marcy would join in, but they sure as hell wouldn't stop it

>having women as friends
no thanks

Attached: 1562184066650.jpg (567x531, 51K)

Sasha makes Anne work.

Why isn't Marcy touching Anne or Sasha.

Attached: 1564988288807_0.jpg (960x720, 338K)

She’s the third wheel.

They're girls, user.

Literally nothing wrong with being a chick.

Attached: Amphibia.S01E20.Reunion.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264SRS_1_0.gif (656x368, 597K)

Sasha wouldn’t do that. She and Marcy would make Anne do that.

No, that says "Bitches For Fuck's Sake!".

where is she Yea Forums

Attached: whereismarcy.png (2048x1152, 1.28M)

Dead

the first thing I would ask if if Marcy knows karate

>She’s the third wheel.
needs Marcy slumped in the middle looking akward

She is reserved and unemotional, as typical of an East Asian (and plays off nicely against Anne's Thai hot-bloodedness)

Who here hoping for /magicmarcy/

Attached: scuqxomhuhc31_0.png (1325x1325, 2.14M)

>she was the mastermind all along because she was jealous of Anne being Sasha's bestie

Attached: 1563265417036.jpg (1200x928, 179K)

I’d probably cream my pants just talking to them.

>/magicmarcy/
music starts
>Boy
Marcy twirls in the pole
>I been watching you like a hawk in the sky
she pull of her hat and cape and they fly across the room
fade to balck
title
Magic Marcy!
cuts to a shot of Anne and Sasha jaws droping

Attached: sasha___amphibia_by_darthlena_ddef6ra.png (4000x4000, 851K)

She paints like she fucks black guys

Attached: 1563432762936.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

with Anne watching

same shit, different age
there's nothing wrong with it unless you don't want to be a vapid slut like all women
man i love being gay

>Maggie really wanted the Khao Niew Bing
>Told Marcy about the music box
>Marcy shows Sasha
>It goes from there

What does she want? What's her endgame?

More like she fucks Anne with a big black strap-on while talking jive.

Hey everyone, its me SPRIG, remember me from 1999?

Attached: 12624-posts.article_md.jpg (700x394, 41K)

>Told Marcy about the music box
what?

>You get an omelette made my Anne herself
>It can be any style of omelette.
>What ingredients do you have in it?

I'd try a bug and cheese omelette with veggies. Yum.

Attached: maxresdefault_4.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Sounds tasty

I've talked to a few women that have this sentiment. Women just don't like women.

Without Sasha ruling the school there's a vacuum of power that needs to be filled.

Attached: @Morariums.jpg (2480x3507, 403K)

Cheese, mushrooms, and pepperoni are the ultimate omelette combo.

More like she’s Russian and grew up in a shitty Russian neighborhood

Imagine seeing this picture, deciding Marcy is your favorite, and then watching Amphibia, only to find out she isn’t in the first season at all.

I want Anne to make the milk for it herself. She has the equipment.

Someday user.

Someday.

Attached: Marcy_Horizon-Knights.png (1080x1500, 493K)

Except this time you have friends.

Anne and Sasha have friendly arms around each other but the other one has her hand in her pocket instead. Maybe she doesn't actually like Sasha?

>shitty Russian neighborhood
>implying she'd be able to afford spray-paint
>implying she'd waste it on graffiti instead of huffing it

Stop, I haven't even seen the show yet, but now I'm probably gonna watch just to rub one out to Sasha.

She’s only in a few episodes, just giving a heads up.

We will be redeemed once she appears in S2, and is crowned as the best character just after one episode

I had a feeling, but still.
Also that handjob thing about Sasha was just superlewd.

Maybe she there for Anne, but then again she and Sasha made Anne steal the box. I like the third wheal meme better

>season 2
>Anne finds Marcy
>Marcy hates Anne for stealing Sasha away from her
>is completely unsympathetic to her and is even more evil than Sasha was

Do girls even go that slow anymore? The HJ was a step in the sexual relationship ladder 50 years ago. Now things progress to oral or even just straight to fucking after kissing. Handjobs are relegated to foreplay, it's been forever since they were an independent sex act.

Let me fucking have this, the idea of a spoiled bitchy rich girl milking my pud in some shady alley for some quick cash gives me the big cum.

I mean, if shes getting paid why not?

>2019 schoolgirl: "A handjob? What the hell is that? Wait... Eww! You want me to fist your ass!?"

They seem like good cuddlers

East, South and West Asian girls, Marcy, Anne and Sasha respectively, are very good traditional waifus who take good care of their men.

>Sasha
>west Asian
Does she look like a fucking Arab to you?
Also, south and south east Asia are an important distinction

I just thought Sasha was white, as per the whole blonde cheerleader alpha-bitch trope

Sasha isnt asian, I dont know what that user is on about

We live in the age of e-thots my guy, women don't even have to take any clothes off or meet in person to make dosh

>implying Russians are European
She might have Nordic genes from the Rurikid kingdoms, but her culture is definitely Asian.

So why is a popular alpha girl like Sasha best friends with two asians? Does she have a fetish? A raceplay thing maybe?

>not letting user have his fun

>Russians
where are pulling this russian shit from?

Sasha charging for handjobs behind the school is best Sasha

Sasha pimping Anne is better

Her name is Sasha and she’s blonde.
Honestly it could be any euro country, but Russia makes the most sense so far

Only whores prefer male friends. Men and women can’t be real friends. And women and women can’t be real friends. Basically women can be genuine friends to anyone. Men have true and pure friendship.

both! Imagine what she does with Marcy.
I bet she has a twitch channel and Sasha, Anne and Marcy throw water balloons at each other

She can only be Russian or Prussian, nothing else would make sense.

One of my closest and best friends was just like Anne. We haven’t seen each other in a long time, but she was super cute

Was she 2 Int?

Sasha is a name you can give any girl.

>Pig: Open up, we want to know why a man of your age is hanging out with high school girls.

Attached: police.knock_.on_.door_.jpg (410x229, 21K)

fuck off or come back with a warrant

She is a mischieveous cunt for going along with stealing the isekai chest.

Tyreese is a name you can anyone as well, yet you don’t see too many non-blacks with that name, do you?

Oh we'll get a warrant alright

Good luck finding a judge who will sign it.

If Marcy is a nip oh my fucking dick

>Pig: You sound black my man. We do not need a warrant to hara...to enter a black person property.

Attached: godupdates abandoned kitten rescued by cop with mustache 2.jpg (599x494, 78K)

She was actually pretty smart

Sasha did nothing wrong, Margot is a dyke.

Yes, but points for not stealing it herself (despite already being at the shop), but getting someone browner to do it for her. Strategy!

Margo the fag-o

Oh please no one suspects asians of shit even in their own countries.

Attached: Anne_and_Sasha_1.png (1032x699, 411K)

what if shes chinese?
Marcy Quon Pong

What were they thinking with this shot?
Especially with the shirt that shows her belly when laying down, but covers it when standing.
It’s like they wanted to make the most lewd shot they could

More for me

Attached: D_1RHZDUcAEGAYy.jpg (701x1200, 148K)

If you're Asian you're chinese by default

>Sasha would never go down on Anne cuz thats gay, Sasha would make Anne go down on her. Also she loves Dethklok

Attached: nathan.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Only degenerates would've noticed, the target audience not so much. I sometimes think of all the cartoons I watched when I was a kid, and wonder if there were grown men discussing all the lewd shit in their Usenet groups or whatev

>_1
expectations increasing

>Helps Anne get her Khao Niew Bing back from Margot
>Takes her to the arcade
>Takes her to get unicorn frappuccino
>Gives her a chariot ride to the tower
>Gives her a shower (possibly together)
>Gives her a feast
>Is willing to do an unspeakable act of violence to help her

Man, she really cared for Anne.

Attached: 66350295_2435622260097212_162013444730631469_n.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Yet betrayed her for fucking frogs.

dont forget the heroic suicide. she would be with Anne now if grime didnt knocked her out

those frogs are her adoptive family thou

Wouldn't you do the same for the girl you loved?

And what about her real family?

>magical talking frog buddy to hang out with

I want to live vicariously through Anne.

Attached: ECYUUGZU4AAQxoP.jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

You excited for more Frog isekai anime next year?

Yeah but her back could get semi-broken, now unable to walk from the ground impact.

Attached: 635976171941778645-Game-of-Thrones-Young-Isaac-Hempstead-Wright.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

I would. She means the world to me.

Anne wants to go home, she just dont want to committe Genocide to do it

>Amphibia
>Annephibia
>Annesprigia
>AnneSprig
>SprigAnne
>SprAnne

Sasha been too soft on jungle pussy, she needs to start abusing her physically to really reel in control.

Sasha's interesting because she unironically cares for her friends and genuinely thinks she's doing what's best for them. She just had zero self-awareness in realizing that her controlling nature was hurting Anne, not helping her.

Meanwhile, in an alternate reality of Amphibia

Attached: 76301607_p0.png (1400x1900, 968K)

Ye. I wonder what the nips think of it, having popularized the genre and all

Attached: A Thai Gal Was Transported to a Fantasy World and Mistaken for a Dark Elf.png (732x414, 444K)

I can't be the only one who remembers Narnia.

they didnt popularized it thou

Alice in wonderland and wizard of oz both pre date Narnia, but Japanese isekai goes back centuries

>Japanese isekai goes back centuries
Really?

Was it better back then?

Idk but Japan has a shit ton of ancient stories.

"Children going to other worlds" is an old as fuck concept (Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, etc) but isekai that's been popular lately tends to embody a certain set of tropes that makes it it's own thing

most concist of being better than everyone else, getting a shit ton of money and a bunch of hoes.

Sounds like what we would've gotten had Sasha been the protag

That's why I can't wait till the two meet again.
What are the chances of:
>episode where Sasha runs away from the toads.
>Fights her way out and gets injured in the profess.
>Arrivea and the Planter home and collapses
>Anne nurses her back to health
>Sasha breaks down and applogizes for what she almost did
>Vows to be a better friend
>Both try to find Marcy

Attached: tumblr_51bb558fe15fc3efbc07f34555c61403_c49ea81f_640.jpg (600x639, 69K)

Grime's a hardass but I don't think he wants to hurt Sasha.

Attached: Sasha_Grime_Hoodlums_by_GreyAnnis.jpg (1451x1080, 161K)

But that may leave you friendless and alone at 24!
n-not that I'm projecting

Attached: 1563473894553.png (1276x839, 1M)

I doubt she's in any rush to go back to Anne after what happened in the finale. Though I don't think she'll stay with the toads either. Maybe she'll default to her original plan, leave with some food/supplies and become a wander-hobo

>Episode where Anne eats a weird mushroom and gets sick
>Wakes up to find that she temporary has a super power
>Only lasts for the episode
>powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random

What kind of episode is it? What happens?

Attached: Amphibia.S01E03.Hop.Luck.Stakeout.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264SRS_1_0.gif (656x368, 3.27M)

just watch the show man

Attached: 1468053251006.png (596x478, 102K)

>man i love being gay
so you're a vapid slut.

Basically a Danny Phantom episode
>Anne wakes up and says high to Sprig in the hallway but he doesn't reply
>Realizes halfway through breakfast that no one can see her and she can't grab her utensils without concentrating
>Goes around playing pranks and walks through walls of people's homes
>Accidentally walks on someone in the bath
>Is visible again in the morning but pretends she was home all day.

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-221700_Chrome.jpg (1059x1482, 569K)

I'm starting to realize this

>meet grill
>she's not my type but she's enjoyable to talk to
>time goes by
>eventually she starts suggesting boyfriend girlfriend stuff
>brush it off cause not interested
>she cuts all communications soon after and I usually never hear from her again

Just how it goes I suppose.
It's tough to find girls I'm interested in cause most of them like to stay home

why would anyone be friendless and alone by 24 just because they don't have women as friends?

lol, your own fault for being attractive enough to make girls fall for you then

i'm neither vapid nor a slut
i've never even had sex with a guy (i did with a girl and didn't like it very much)

This shit happens to me all the time.
>meet girl
>we get along
>start having regular conversations
>become friends
>decide that this may finally be my chance to get a gf
>suddenly get really scared about relationship stuff
>start talking to her less and pretend to be oblivious to everything she says
>start avoiding her all together

I guess so

I'd still like to meet a girl to watch Summer Camp Island with on a Friday night

True facts
You always go first main land Chinese, then whoever is darker than you, then the foreigners then you own people.

yeah, sorry, but if you're gay there's a 99.9% chance that you're both and you just don't realize it yet.

Why does Marcy have a bow in so much art? Did the creators imply anything or is it just some reference I'm missing?

sounds like a you problem man

what are you gonna do about it to change that?

you mean the hair clip?

Attached: one of these girls will die before the show ends.jpg (1200x1200, 142K)

Hopefully get my life together so I’m not afraid to show it to anyone.

the carving on the title card shows two swords, one bow

see

>If you're Asian you're chinese by default

I mean if I had to guess, I'd shoot for Chinese. Just from a numbers perspective alone.

>Hopefully get my life together
You gonna hope or you gonna do something about faggot

On the plus side you will never be some girl's "guy I only like platonically started being into me" horror story

Hopefully I’ll do something.

There is no hoping something will change you lil bitch. You either make it happen or fail trying and learn from that and then go at it again

how loud you playing linkin park right now?

Better view here. We know Anne and Sasha use swords, so that leaves Marcy with the bow.

Attached: Amphibia S01E02 - Cane Crazy _ Flood, Sweat & Tears.mp4_snapshot_00.44.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

I am a grown man, people wouldn't understand.

Why would you choose to be gay?

Women don't understand brotherhood, honour, loyalty or camaraderie. Whether it be biologic or cultural, they literally and unironically have no capacity for it.
Just look at the amount of times girls will say "they must be gay" about two male friends. It happened all the time in Lord of the Rings. They can't understand that strong relationships can exist beyond the romantic.

Its escapism! Can't you see? It isn't healthy!

coldplay faggot

>It took two whole months for the toad army to travel to Wartwood
>It just took a night for the entire inhabitants of Wartwood to travel to and back from Toad Tower
Show fucking ruined, Reunion was the TLJ of Amphibia

Where is it even implied it takes months to get from the tower to wartwood?

>jungle pussy
Are you saying Anne has a hairy pussy?

>Reunion takes place two months after Toad Tax and Prison Break (which is said to have taken place a month after the girls have gotten transported to Amphibia)
>Sasha says she and the toads traveled to Wartwood as soon she heard of Ane, which is presumably right after the events of Prison Break since the captains have just arrived from the events of Toad Tax
Makes sense that Disney would get Kathleen Kennedy to stick her cunty hands on this show

>Implied to have travelled to Wartwood after Toad Tax/Prison Break

But their plan to kill Hop Pop would make no sense if he hasn't ran for Mayor yet and that ripple-effect through the valley. I think Sasha is just lying or that dialogue wasn't though-through well.

this, desu

women are generally shitty, self-serving, disloyal people with nothing valuable or interesting to say about anything who fall out with people every five seconds over perceived slights. They make terrible friends. There's only ever been one woman I've ever seen break this behavioural rule, and she's basically as close to a dude as a straight woman can be.

Thai are from jungle and she has a pussy.

Sasha was likely planning for those 2 months. She knew Anne was in Wartwood, so she lured her and her new friends to the tower to kill hop pop. If she wasn’t there they probably would have just stabbed hop pop where he stood and moved on

[citation needed]

It's usually a reasonable assumption that all creators are perverts who know what they're doing. That said, have you ever worn a T shirt while trying to sleep on a hot night? Tossing and turning causes it to work its way up, and the increased ventilation feels nice, so you're not inclined to put it back like you would if it were cooler. That's totally how it would play out in that situation. A skilled pervert sets things up so that the lewdness flows naturally from the circumstances.

Attached: Kimmie 43.jpg (1600x900, 131K)

Wait for season 2 user.

I'd like to see Marcy's introduction handled differently compared to Sasha, like she gets built up throughout the season until her official introduction episode

Someone explain to me why frogs need raincoats?

The same reason Sasha needs a thorough butt-pounding.

The same reason humans need raincoats. Which is to say, they don't. But they're convenient.

So are the lizards the master race of this planet? Considering the frogs and toads cant leave a damp environment while reptiles can live fucking anywhere except the snowy regions.
Humans are not amphibians our skin automoistens itself but Amphibians need constant moisture to breathe through their skin so when you think about it the frogs and toads are starving off oxygen in their cells by wearing clothes maybe thats why they are so dumb.

because of the chemicals user, they risk turning gay

Attached: tumblr_pusyodEfXJ1tak3sko1_1280.png (668x591, 601K)

Frogs have lungs, user. They breathe air with them. They absorb oxygen through their skin when they're underwater. And newts are amphibians, though they do seem to be built up to be the master race of the lily pad.

Tadpoles are raised in groups of around hundreds in a pond or bucket of water in your yard. Amphibians raising their young is silly they are more heartless than reptiles. Polly would only meet Hoppop and Sprig when she finally becomes a frog through metamorphism. Also Sprig and Polly should have a metric fuckload of siblings.

Farming makes no sense either, as they live in a swampy area they could live off the marine life for a very long time. I cant even remember the last time I saw a frog eat fruit except the tadpoles I used to feed cherries to as a kid.

Im no botanist bust Im sure swampy areas have very terrible waterlogged soil so you can forget about agriculture there. Another thing is Anne's human nose would cause her gag constantly in that swampy mucky environment.

I have a condition that just makes me not be able to smell- I can just inhale into a jar of mustard and nothing- so maybe Anne is just resistant

Damp areas are a no no for humans all kinds of shit would be crawling in that house Anne lives in and sucking her blood out for nutrients. The mosquitoes on steroids thing not added.

>swampy areas have very terrible waterlogged soil so you can forget about agriculture there

quite the opposite, wetlands are perfect for some plants, problem is the sensitive enviorment and the uneven ground that prevents industral scale farming

Where are the mountains to explain all these rivers in in the Amphibian island? Its a really flat place.

I fucking hope they finish quickly and start airing the episodes around April or May while still retaining the four episodes each week format, I don't want to miss out on the discussion threads

Attached: IMG_20190820_210537_419.jpg (1080x653, 111K)

>talking about how Anne could or couldn't survive in the swamp, agriculture and basic frog anatomy
I just want to talk about Sasha giving handies to older men for arcade money.

>older men
>implying it’s not her classmates

Why not both?

Why are these frogs so retarded? Large lifeforms reproduce slowly so you could exterminate them in a matter of years. At least kill the ones that eat frogs and toads for fucksake.

Attached: sewer_there_all_along_0.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

I’ll kill someone if they do Sasha dirty like that

Attached: Margot_wants_Anne_so_bad.png (1280x720, 841K)

So shes bullies Anne because thats her fetish?

Someday

Attached: Margot_Bed.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

Seemingly, yes!

Attached: Screenshot_20190818201340_Chrome.jpg (1080x1466, 213K)

Well this isnt the first time a female bully turns out to have a dom fetish for her victim. Its really hot seeing a white girl make a gook cry.

>Setting up an appointment with Sasha, dick pic is mandatory if you've got a small dong she'll take care of you and someone else at once but for five extra bucks she'll have a solo session with you no matter how big or small
>implying she doesn't have Anne take pictures while she's giving some older dude a handie to blackmail him for more money over a long period of time
I don't even know what this character sounds like and I get the fucked up feeling when I get to the episode focusing on her I'm just going to end up rubbing one out, thanks Yea Forums

Attached: 1563914380975.png (898x766, 220K)

Gtfo of the thread if you haven’t finished the series.
You’ll be spoiled

It pretty much is, with Sasha’s influence and depending on how well Marcy is doing
But thankfully not as obnoxious as the jap kinds tend to be

Imagine if Anne was the dominant and manipulative one and Sasha was her naive but loyal friend

>grime heartbroken by being deserted by comrade Sasha
That would be delicious. I love how they played off each other and how he clearly cares big time about her
I usually see cute girl suffering as the best but Troy Baker toad could be a new paradigm of hurt

Literally just the same shit, but swapped bodies.

Attached: Margot Spy.png (800x1335, 1.42M)

I hope they go the one per week route this time

I’d pay money for a cuddle session with Anne.

He meant a hypothetical episode, not wanting someone to explain pic related

al lesbians , but Aneeboy x Sashaboy ?

Attached: 1f7b264f6f2e0234ab9542d586903da8f1786f17.jpg (2048x1920, 368K)

Attached: 3ae00aa95f2bb652e635afd016f4af7547f8d8b3.png (800x1000, 192K)

Attached: D_xouH1U4AAGeqO_0.jpg (1200x1200, 159K)

cute yaoi

Attached: 35a8ab573a7fc6e031bef5de9828391478448d67.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

so what is wart woods tax policy?

Attached: 3uweetpfwld31.png (640x454, 265K)

As long as they don't paint over it graffiti is never a waste.

A for effort

Amphibia needs to be banned from Yea Forums for good. The janitor is justified for what he's done and I report this garbage everytime it shows up. List of offenses:
1. MANY spam threads
These threads cover up the board and give the rest of Yea Forums and new people a very bad impression of us, it doesn't help that they are always the most worthless and shitty threads imaginable.

2. This show is fucking trash
This show is terrible and filled with cliches, mediocre writing, and bad characters. It attempts to be funny with SO LE RANDUM XD and WOKE humor and occasionally panders to its dumb fuck audience with dumb shit lik DABBING

3. The people in these threads are literally bad people.
They can't fucking post anything intelligence, its just pure stupidity and shitty posting not to mention you guys have the dumbest fucking memes like god damn FROGS.

In conclusion I hate you and your show and I hope you all die alone and friendless.

Have sex.

(You)

Attached: 1561054424636.png (605x703, 43K)

We have pasta? Good, good

He's right you know

Whoa
Who is this supposed to be?

Sasha and Anne's magic baby
I have no idea

Attached: Anne and Margot.png (3601x1080, 3.71M)

Like Fire Emblem, but slightly more gay.

Attached: 7c4505ab-da46-4858-9dc8-bb2400d15257.gif (960x540, 20K)

So about all the fungus that should be in the homes of everyone in Wartwood.

You mean Gary? Probably laying low for now since it lost so much biomass
For all we know having the main mushroom be consumed could have also destroyed or set back its mental capabilities as well

It's a crew member who drew herself as a character in the show, I personally don't mind as I'd like to see more of Anne's classmates

>absolutely no gay through the show
>timeskip at the very end
>anne is married to maggie
I'd just love to see the reaction, n-not like I actually ship it or anything baka

Anne is hetero and Sashasexual.

in alabama

Attached: Untitled283_20190723123212.png (332x591, 51K)

Attached: 1565615275858.png (672x1500, 608K)

is she realy sprigs endgame or will she become the jackie of the show

Attached: 1564695594372.jpg (1527x1598, 187K)

the most we'll get akin to drama will probably be from sprig leaving wartwood to travel with anne looking for marcy/how to get her back to earth and the possibility of something happening while away
but no, I don't think Matt will pull that WTWT bull

So does this mean citizens of Amphibia know what cats are, or did Anne show her a picture of Garfield or something?

Attached: VideoCapture_20190820-095845.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

I wouldn't be surprised if some part of the island has large predatory cats of some sort

>Sasha isn't gay! She hangs boy posters on her room!
>Implying she can't be bisexual
Actually if you think about it, most lesbian pairings in kid cartoons (Bubbline, Korrasami) are actually composed of bisexual characters

There is literally nothing wrong with Sasha and Anne tongue wrestling as a way to say hi to each other.

do i turn into a teen girl as well?

yes

Attached: 1566201281991.jpg (2447x1956, 416K)

sweet...

Sasha is my boyfriend

Attached: 9481e126479651906da78d0e510080a30cc11ae7.png (1568x2168, 1.08M)

>no post-facefuck/ultra-whore edit yet
This place is slipping.

Margot with lose hair, you dips.

reminder that if we had a 1-a-week schedule instead, we'd be seeing the premiere of Toad Tax and Prison Break today after WEEKS of wondering what happened to Sasha.

Attached: D-gTX7WXoAAvnpJ.jpg (906x1200, 130K)

>1 a week
wouldn't that be something

So the talent show episode proves this island has electric technology yet you barely see any of that shit in Wartwood making me think its like the early modern era where only the big cities had electricity while everywhere else lived in the dark ages literally.

this, holy shit
i mean when they aren't teamed up against someone else, they are at each others throats and not in the sisterly way.

Look, I see the appeal of being a girl, I really do. But I don't want to deal with having a period every month. Or child birth.

But margo wears a pink skirt, you dip

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-110129_Clover.jpg (1079x531, 230K)

Why is there no futa Sasha raping Anne and Marcy yet?

>people can only wear one color of shirt their entire lives

Nah man it's gonna be a Fantasy RPG Party thing. They've introduced characters as party mates to go forth on Anne's epic quest. Probably season 3.

But it’s a school uniform

Bringing a bunch of the townies? I find myself doubting that. It's always been Anne and the Plantars' show

Some of your favorite gags from the show?
>Quess I should learn how to play Bug Ball
>*Turkey gets loose*

Attached: Amphibia.S01E18.The.Big.Bugball.Game.Combat.Camp.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_1.gif (656x368, 1.79M)

naisu

Attached: Sicko Sasha.png (304x508, 87K)

Maybe not my FAVORITE but Anne wanting to go back for the giant crab during the fishing trip episode is really funny

Mossa?

>I see the appeal of being a girl
Girl 2D user

Attached: 1563813732433.jpg (554x753, 55K)

Watch the show intro.

>This entire scene

Alternatively every time Anne begins to realize she starting to like eating bugs.

Attached: Hoppop.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

>You get to show the town one movie
>What movie?
>How willnthe townspeople react?

Attached: VideoCapture_20190820-120402.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Yes, but these townies aren't shitty characters. Also, having fan(and boarder(and creator)) favorites join is just extra views and cash money. Don't tell me the Ivytards and the Maddiefags on this board wouldn't cream their pants to see their favorites do adventure stuff with Anne and the Plantars.

Harry Potter

Gladiator.

Worst case scenario they start having fights to the death

>Anne! I had no idea your people we're so advanced
>Uh, no Sprig I'm not-
>Also... Tell me more about... Rhinos

Attached: 1_9Oiwgw_zJ8EyceJVcDn3vA.jpg (648x960, 139K)

Was meant for

Based and truthpilled

because i hate women, user. i would still have sex with a woman, given the opportunity, but i don't want to have to be around them or talk to them if i don't have to. they piss me off.
i find men are the only ones who i can see myself ever being in a relationship with.

Hell Comes To Frogtown

instagram.com/p/By-atSWAF49/

>Since I got my official Amphibia crew hoodie I decided to draw my human version Amphibisona! @disneytva #amphibia #Disney

They have caterpillars.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1200x675, 176K)

You the guy from the last thread who tied DnD jobs to the characters? If so, I think you're wrong about Ivy being a fighter. She does ambushes and is implied to be similar to Sprig, so I think she's also a rogue.

I really hope Domino 2 makes a comeback.
Possible mount for Anne?

>Sprig, let me show you the worlds numer 1 hero, Ant Man

Attached: Antman, teach me how to be the best.jpg (1000x665, 48K)

She also drew herself as a frog. Covering all bases.

She seems fun. Shame she had to move on from the show. Working for Nick now.

Attached: 64285723_383950405803755_1454262722604495422_n.jpg (1080x1275, 114K)

the dark knight

she also helped design Margo, the red braids were her idea

Attached: D_zK3bYUwAAYWkA.png (475x601, 20K)

Truly, she has based taste

>abloo bloo girls have such hard lives
thanks for the chuckle, user

Anne = Hufflepuff
Sasha = Slytherin
Marcy = hopefully Ravenclaw

>Sasha
>Slytherin
But they take bullies and assholes into Gryffindoor just fine?

Slytherin is designated bullyville because fuck nuance

toxic

Attached: image978780.png (787x591, 90K)

Attached: Catch.jpg (708x590, 35K)

Well, I'm up to Prison Break, Yea Forums, this is a Sasha episode isn't it, wish me luck and pray I don't hurt myself.

LOL what a screentime jobber. Glad I became a Sashachad.

You in some good shit now, nigga

Is it mandatory to watch Sasha episodes without pants?

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-142452_Clover.jpg (749x1826, 295K)

Attached: 786f4c8dc91ae81dc9893a99d1e884da7437c9abr1-768-768v2_hq.jpg (590x590, 33K)

>IT WAS ME BOOBCHUY!
>IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

>What!?
>Ah, son of a bitch!

I want a pic of Marcy being used as a stepladder or something akin to that while Anne and Sasha kiss

Attached: 3rd wheel'd.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Hop Pop is Mr.White
>Polly is Mr.Blond
>Sprig is Mr.Orange
>Anne is Nice Guy Eddy

Attached: Dogs .jpg (727x477, 95K)

Happy Birthday, Anne! Wanna hug?

Attached: 1565588121610.png (837x648, 556K)

MARCY WATCH OUT

Attached: NewCanvas95375.png (1035x590, 168K)

I need a gif of Hop Pop dancing/flailing around like a fish from Hop Pop and Lock, STAT!

I hope Marcy and Anne take turns being step ladders when the latter is making out with Sasha.

nnnnneeeeeeeeeeeerd

>Using both ladder and latter correctly in the same sentence.
Good job user

Attached: in3f4eces1f31.png (1600x1200, 125K)

hypnoslug controlling her or is it implying she became a murderous lunatic in the wilds?

Any of the random animal attacks. I like that the show keeps reminding you that Amphibia is, in fact, a death world.

Attached: Pigeon kills its own babies and attacks the townfolk.png (705x398, 327K)

Hopefully the ladder

I would love to experience childbirth and the joy of being a mother.

I love when Sprig goes “Have you killed a man, Hop Pop?” And then he laughs and they just move on

>tfw been sitting here pantless for 2 hours waiting for another Sasha episode
when she's on-screen it's like watching a fucking porno holy fuck

Nice

You'll be waiting until a very specific point

HOW LONG MUST I WAIT FOR RELEASE?

Tell me.

Like the last episode

Is that when her and Anne do hoodrat stuff in the city? That's the episode I'm waiting to bust to.

Yes, the finale

I wanna bully proto-marcy and have her break my fucking fingers

Never thought of it that way, but I think you described it perfectly

So she's supposed to be the smart/bookish one? Would make sense, we need a character to balance out Anne and her 2INT

Did you watch a good chunk of the series pantless, too? Eagerly awaiting Sasha.
I won't get into the disgusting detail. Seriously, just mentioning her and I'm scwhing.

We know practically nothing about Marcy's personality, but she doesn't look like a particularly nice person judging by that smug look.

Attached: Amphibia 101.mkv_snapshot_11.48.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Have we seen any salamander in the show so far?

She's either the snarky or clever type

Duckweed, that lady from the Bizarre Bazaar, and the judges from Amphibia's Most Talented.

Attached: latest[1].png (718x678, 656K)

missing Margo crouching between Sasha and Marcy

Loggle is a type of salamander.

Axolotls are rad, I hope we see more of them

Man, I'd totally buy a SJMS shirt or hoodie

Not pantless, but definitely had my hand down there at certain parts

>Commiting crimes in private school uniform
Sasha isnt smart I see.

So what are the odds that Grimes is simply a warlord for some greater toad warlord?

>Emergence

So the store clerk doesnt fucking see this?

She's asleep

They did and were happy to get rid of a cursed object in their inventory.

He so is. He might even be convinced to help out the good guys, if Sasha convinces them.

Fairly high. Almost all signs point to the tower not being the sole power even among toads

Not a single peasant lizard has been seen yet, could they really be the master race?

They low-key knew it would lead to the fulfillment of some Frog Prophecy. The box probably doesn't even open unless it's in the presence of exactly three thots

What, like this?

Attached: The gangs all here.png (1920x1080, 2.44M)

I don't think a "captain" is exactly the top banana unless you're on a pirate ship. Besides, the valley seems to be Hickville, so if Grime was the leader of Amphibia he'd probably be hanging out in Newtopia or some other more grand place.

See pic

Attached: Amphibia.S01E01.Anne.or.Beast.Best.Fronds.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_11.43.png (1920x1080, 3.71M)

How much would that Dreamcast cost?

Way more than it’s worth

It's a cozy gig, there's like four towns in the valley and the tower had pretty much total domain over it all. Until the trouble started with rebellion they had a good racket going for themselves

nice
>silhouette of maggie in the iconic tower drop

>You get to do a Ted Talk presentation to the people of Wartwood
>Can be about any topic you want
>What topic do you choose?

Attached: Ted Talk.jpg (750x450, 150K)

The merits of switching to sorghum as a far less water and nutrient intensive biofuel crop from maize?

Attached: Lean on me.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

>people who work on the show are browsing this thread right now
>see all these autistic Margot and Sasha posts
>decide that this is what the average fan truly wants
>season 2 becomes basically Star vs levels of shipping, but with all lesbos
>show becomes impossible to discuss on Yea Forums ever again

Attached: 3177741 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy Anonymouse Sprig_Plantar.png (1492x4848, 128K)

Cute desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-191754_Clover.jpg (1074x1213, 297K)

Whoa there Sprig, know your boundaries

He has no idea. He's young and doesn't know how mammals work

boudaries? he stand on her tits all the time

Attached: Amphibia S01E19 - Children of the Spore; Anne of the Year.mp4_snapshot_11.46.179.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

>Newts= Nobles
>Toads= Knights/Military
>Frogs= Commonfolk/Peasants
I don't see Amphibia having a ruler, just that they have this loose system that at least makes society function

look at his eyes, he knowns

>everyone straining like hell trying to hold on to Anne and Sasha
>Maggie's just peeking up Anne's skirt

Oh come on, user
If they made decisions based on what they saw here, they'd do it knowing who their truest, most based fans were, not being so deluded as to think 4chins is the mainstream

Anyone have a template for Maggie?

>isekai
Dafuq is that? These moonrune genre names are so dumb.

is there version of this with Maggie?

Attached: 1565506090716.gif (600x337, 580K)

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

literally just their name for >transported to another world, dingus

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Resistance_Inducement

Post EvilFrogs attacking, she makes herself invulnerable, goes on a "rampage" (I use the term loosely) to defeat the evil ones completely and rescue her friend.

needs to be Maggied

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_02.13.555.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>It's usually a reasonable assumption that all creators are perverts who know what they're doing

Can confirm.

>friend of dad's gives me a bunch of 50-plus-year-old science fiction books
>one is short stories by some dude of whom I've never heard before
>first two stories in this collection, while unrelated to one another, have the same concept

>takes place in tech-advanced future
>future has something called The Change
>The Change is a commonplace voluntary on-the-fly sex change operation that ACTUALLY swaps your sex, so you actually become the little girl who could give birth if desired
Though it's said the tech lets you do other things too like change your appearance completely and such, that hasn't really happened in these stories.
>MC meets another character
>Other is sex-swapped clone of MC
>story/drama happens
>MC has sex with sex-swapped clone

Happening once is story. Happening twice is definitely fetish insertion.

That doesn't change what I said. The name "isekai" is dumb.

Attached: Mini Maggie.png (1280x720, 598K)

We haven't found an appropriate english term that rolls off the tongue. What what we call it instead? Another world? Reincarnation? Digimon?

there doesn't NEED to be "a word" for it
just say what it is, or what sounds best. even isekai'd, user can bite it

The word "isekai" is completely corrupted by zero-creativity video game mechanics wish fulfillment garbage. I would never use it to describe anything that you want to be taken seriously or given a chance by anyone with taste. Western literature has been able to function just fine without a buzzword to describe "going to another dimension". Just use a sentence to describe the story.

Alice in Oznia

Oh fuck.. Oh fuck, I hope I can last the whole episode, I'm getting super nervous now! Making sure everything is right! Wish me luck.

Attached: porno title card.png (1265x715, 1.65M)

How much of a good wife would Sasha make to Anne? How could Maggie hope to possibly compete with THAT?

Attached: IMG_20190821_110143_599.jpg (2223x3131, 696K)

buckle up for a ride lol

lol, nice
source?

idlecum on twitter.

thanks mate

Sahsa would cherish and protect Anne with her life.

virgin maggie vs chad sasha

Attached: fe65a9b250b7ba3db6d1313cc2fc44bb0930e7b4.png (1889x1955, 2.37M)

user means something waaaaay more lewd, user lurk more

Attached: ECb3TByW4AImdpg.jpg (1200x1000, 102K)

I've always found the episode card to be creepy, like an uncanny dream where the people in it don't move at all and just stay in place with their dead eyes

I know what he's talking about I'm still saying it's gonna be a rollercoaster of an episode

funny

Attached: 6439959b406d12e4fa5d9e61054fd1319d658680.jpg (863x1501, 374K)

>dead pop-pop frog in science class
"WOAH FROG PURGATORY"

Any character introduced yet that could be Mr. Pink?

Sasha: Ann.....

Attached: 24e310c34878b1849960937669dc1ede7c57e3f5.jpg (365x412, 16K)

cant find it

>Yet another show to drive me deeper into the legs of 2D and stray from 3D
Sasha is my hatefuckfu, look at those legs, holy shit.

Attached: silky legs.png (543x653, 668K)

twitter.com/idlecum/status/1154878878327791616

>there was nothing in the box except hallucinogenic dust and the entire show is just Anne having a frog-themed trip because today was dissection day

much appreciated

Sounds like a goddamn WatchMojo video, their videos have no basis like when they mentioned a spongebob and loud house crossover because they saw fanart

Explaining why game 7 of the 2016 works series was the best playoff baseball game in history

How would I do it or how it's the best playoff game?

>*Crunch*
>*Munch*
>*Belch*

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-210134_YouTube.jpg (1894x1080, 784K)

Why is Anne’s white shirt so much sexier than the SJMS one?
Is it because it’s more loose and casual, whereas the SJMS one is more formal?

>that grime pillow.

she like sitting on his face

I tried to make her look like she was really outside

Idk, feels like it'd be weird to wear one after a certain age. What if some kid recognizes it?

whoops

Attached: Peeping Margot.jpg (799x1333, 998K)

What's she looking at Yea Forums?

Attached: Laptop.png (1920x2160, 3.96M)

baraag.net/@Kyder/102650951609862559

>loud Margo noises

Attached: Better virsion.png (800x1335, 1.42M)

Alice in Wonderland is about a girl transported to another world where she has to learn the ins and outs of that place. Call it the Wonderland genre.

Funnily enough, it turns out that Amphibia's Japanese title is ふしぎの国 which (google) translates to something like "Amphiba the Wonderland."

Attached: 81Z-TbVhLrL._SY445_[1].jpg (263x445, 34K)

*Pardon me it's full title is "ふしぎの国 アンフィビア."

>most interested in Marcy
>find out she doesn't even show up

What the fuck

Just hope the wait will be worth it.

The frog girls in this show are so freaking cute.

Obviously I won't go looking and giving them a click but tell me more

I don't like straws in general
but using a straw for a glass in your own goddamn house is triggering me

Why is there so little art of Maggie?

Attached: Maggie line art.jpg (726x1024, 82K)

she's a nobody lol

It would be cool if she actually got transported somehow, but probably not.

>art of a one-off character who's not even likable

One-off characters get art all the time

Why is Sasha grinning like a serial killer on this photo?

Because she's got plans for Anne while Marcy notices this and is kind of amused

It looks like they're making fun of Anne. Even Marcy looks at her like she's retarded. Would you bros prefer Marcy to be nice to Anne or more like Sasha?

More of a bemused affection I hope

It was the top ten coolest nickelodeon crossovers and they talked about a piece of fan art saying "We don't know what happens in the episode but we bet it's cool!" and it's an edit of Lincoln walking out of a portal next to Spongebob, both are vectors.

Jesus Christ

any clips from the jp dub? im curious to hear the voices

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_00.52_[2019.07.20_16.04.29].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>twitter.com/idlecum/status/1154878878327791616
hopo-pope

>boudaries? he stand on her tits all the time

But he noted she was too old for him.

But they would make the first ship to do this frog and girl thing.

anyone got a mega for this?

If no one posts before I get back home I’ll hook you up

mega.nz/#F!uo1m1QhK!DeTvIGahcYJYFv8ztbYVdw try this

The real question is who took the photo?

Margot

thanks!

I was just thinking, the Bizarre Bazaar episode is a pretty important one lore wise, which means a lot of things in it are bound to be important in the future.
Which brings me to the whole boyfriend sequence. I mean, I doubt they put it there by accident. It’s bound to be brought up in future, right?

They do make a cute couple

Attached: 15082019164945_1.jpg (2589x922, 315K)

the what?

L-l-lewd!

It's for when Anne inevitably turns into a frog, duh.

Carney guy: something something boyfriend
Anne:whoa, he is not my boyfriend
Sprig: yeah, she’s way to old for me
Anne: yea-wait what?

I REALLY wouldn't read that far into it guys, that reads as a simple joke. As the human is our protagonst and focal point, the idea of the wacky inhuman creature shrugging off the notion of being MC's romantic interest is inverting the expectation that the disgust would be coming from the "normal" POV

Besides, having a SprigxAnne plot would be retarded and the showrunners know it. If anything the line would have been inserted to nip that tomfoolery in the bud

Wait a minute.
Anne says HE is not my boyfriend, meaning Sprig specifically, which implies she could have someone else be her boyfriend, meaning Anne is into boys.
Lesbo shippers BTFO

bet you they where talking to the rule34 shippers

>Wait a minute.
>Anne says HE is not my boyfriend, meaning Sprig specifically, which implies she could have someone else be her boyfriend, meaning Anne is into boys.
>Lesbo shippers BTFO

>Then you insert yourself

Your semantics wrangling ignored it's more than obvious that Anne is KHV
only because she convinced herself that Sasha doesn't count

Colored version

Attached: 80212fba-e396-42b3-9413-5b06eb7a6eaf.png (1250x1000, 122K)

KHV?

When I said “could have” I meant would be ok with

Kissless Handholdless Virgin

It's kinda weird that they even touched it, because they are adopted brother and sister, but yes, it won't work out. Sprig is also a preteen, and he likes preteen girls. I guess Amphibians can't tell at a glance how old Anne is.

I guess Anne hooking up with teen male frog is not out of the question, but I don't think they would give her a love interest.

no one outside of Yea Forums will ever admit to stanning for a bully

then again, they'll cape for an asshole like Bakugou so what the fuck do I know

Attached: EBXr6aWVUAA433z.jpg (960x1200, 115K)

Now that I think about it, a human x amphibian ship isn’t impossible when you remember that Star vs had humans hooking up with monsters all the time.

He's 10
She's 13

Not with the cast we've got
The simple concept aside, there's still the glaring issue that the series almost absolutely CANNOT end without all three human girls returning to Earth
Even if a romance plot happened (severely inadvisable) it would be doomed by eventuality

>taking that "adoption" so seriously and literally
>it's weird because they're adopted siblings, not because one is a human and one is a fuckin frog creature from a different world

Attached: 1553799194051.jpg (251x213, 6K)

If would just end up like gravity falls shipping shit with Mabel and her zillion boyfriends.

It adds to the weirdness, yes

This
One-off shipping episodes that are never mentioned again

Upgrades adopted brother to boyfriend.
I believe with these newer Tv shows they are doing away with theses labels just look at Steven and Connie

Because they said she's part of the family, even though that's an incredibly common trope not just in comics/cartoons but also anime/manga where a group of people considers each other family after spending enough time together, but never meaning that literally as if they're official step-brothers/sisters or some crap?

Attached: the fuck am I reading.png (489x232, 93K)

Romance between two different sapient species would be a bit weird, but acceptable.

I'm confused as to how she's holding her own hand like this

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-092048_Gallery.jpg (1600x1496, 397K)

People just like “lovers from worlds apart” shit.

My astonishment comes for the fact that he made seem like there's barely anything weird with that, but as soon as there was something that kind of, sort of made it sound like she's a step-sister, even though she's not actually adopted by the Plantars, THAT'S when it got weird.

Uhh, yes?

It's both hands clasped together, dingus. the arms are parallel. she was going for the box and her hands clapped together just shy of it

she's ready to lock for a german suplex

They're face-to-face so it would be a belly-to-belly suplex.

>Romance between two different sapient species would be a bit weird, but acceptable.

and new since everyone is gay-ing everything

Tell me where the diamonds are, Sprig!

Attached: 1560970863323.png (935x526, 634K)

Reminder that there are literally 0(zero) male human characters.
The girls are either being shipped with each other or not at all, and we all know how much modern cartoons love shipping

Men that aren't faggots look at cute lesbians and think they're hot and think of the rule34 that could come out of it. You have a whole bunch of other threads you can go in to be a faggot or pretend to be one.

>no episode where a cute boy gets transported into Amphibia. Anne's sexual primal urges gets unleashed as she starts to pin him down, kissing and lick every inch of his body as she grunts and growls

Attached: file.png (620x350, 357K)

Attached: 1563499458918.jpg (1361x759, 414K)

That's awful
But it honestly makes me want some time at the end showing how Anne and the other two struggle to reintegrate back into human society after being in Frog Hell island for however long
It has to take some getting used to having birds be minor pests at most rather than rampaging kaiju again

>How much for the dreamcast?
>oh, the nintendo, this is collection, very fine, very good, $500

fuck you grandma, you deserve to be robed.

Attached: 1565818137591.jpg (992x1403, 354K)

Please never post this disgusting image ever again

>boxer shorts
Oh for fuck's sake. Are panties really so incredibly pornographic that you can't show them in a cartoon?

Attached: 1541585727929.png (283x283, 6K)

Have you never slept over a girls house when you were a preteen/teen? They sleep in shorts all the time

>Wanna taste my creamsicle, Anne?
>Yeah, lick it.
>Suck the tip.
>Now take it deeper.
>Don't move, let me do all the work.
>Yeah, that's good, look at it slide between your plump little lips.
>GLUCK! HACK!
>Oh, sorry about that, I got carried away.

Reminder that Sasha gives teasing blowjobs to older guys.

t. fatfag

>Sasha
>touching cocks
>ever working instead of pimping

>Implying she doesn't love to give handjobs
We saw the last episode, she jerks off dudes in their cars, records it and blackmails them.

sasha a cute
and innocent

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x640, 76K)

Attached: 1565309737746.jpg (1192x1062, 101K)

>innocent
Lol no
Also sauce?

How much?

>Also sauce?
read the watermark you mole

Would be fun to see Sprigg die.

Attached: 1562650278538.gif (480x360, 753K)

White girl

Sounds normal, pure died years ago!

Attached: Sasha BJ.png (661x910, 225K)

>plump lips
STOP MY DONG CANNOT

uff

Attached: 1559756522081.png (703x757, 75K)

>cupping the balls

Attached: 1523954574234.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

I like skub

So what's next for them? Wandering the wilderness? Will they take up base in another location? Invade Newtopia?

Attached: EChIY0cW4AAmfhf.jpg (2827x3857, 723K)

Probably both Anne and Sasha will adventure more of Amphibia when the mountain pass melts.

I need gif of Anne doing the Capirinha dance

damn, no livestream for the Amphibia/Big City Greens panel at D23

Attached: ECgey2IU0AAb_RA.jpg (1080x1080, 213K)

maggie in colour

Attached: Maggieeee.png (446x591, 116K)

Attached: 1565818467002.gif (600x320, 1000K)

I feel like the toad group going into those tunnels might be them making a tactical retreat to wherever the toads manning the Tower come from
Newtopia itself is something I see as a likely option, but certainly not as invaders. The place looks far above their capabilities, even at much fuller strength

Attached: Screenshot_20190821-171509_Sketch.jpg (1077x1215, 716K)

Sasha no!

thats how Sasha control all the boys and teachers in the school. She sets sends Anne to deal with the girls, she trained Anne personaly. With the secret recors she makes Anne take Sasha blackmail the girls into submission.
Viva Queen Bee

Attached: Amphibia S01E20 - Reunion.mp4_snapshot_09.49.830.jpg (825x392, 107K)

I'll do any and all of Sasha's bidding if it means one of her World Famous Sasha Blowie Jowies!
Or patented 30 Seconds Or Less handies.

Attached: ezgif-1-16e7b2ad26e9.gif (600x337, 252K)

Sasha

cheeki breeki

any more third wheel Marcy?

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

not exatcly

Attached: 1565191212706.jpg (946x1303, 271K)

>the importance of taxation
>with the equal importance of representation
youtu.be/KtJJC0nWs9s

Attached: boston tea party.jpg (1400x605, 939K)

Idk who the other guy who posted it was but I made the color Maggie

Attached: F5CC4D69-3D70-4E62-A72F-5DA5617BCE49.jpg (1277x1690, 245K)

>She said you hair was greasy and you use too much make up
highschool girl Grime

hard to believe
It's usually guys who get friendzoned.

>having friends
what s this? 2002?

Attached: iu.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Do NOT kill best frogboy.

Attached: ECfyS1aUIAUbMd7.jpg (682x640, 62K)

>Anne turns into frog
>Sprig is absolutely awe struck
>Anne mostly ignores it, is focused on changing back
>Hop Pop says the only way to change back is with some maguffin
>whole crew goes looking for it
>Sprig finds it while alone
>is too in love with frog Anne to tell her
>”hmmm maybe just a little bit longer”
>shenanigans ensue, Sprig spaghetti, etc
>Sprig later realizes he has to change her back
>suddenly some plot device comes and steals the maguffin
>They have to go on journey to get it back
>at the end Anne finds out Sprig lied and is mad at him
>conflict, drama, etc
>episode is 22 minutes and ties into lore, so even if you’re only watching for the story, you can’t skip it
Could be kino

He has "Maddie Flour" they sold him off remember
in Episode 3a

Attached: see.jpg (546x457, 72K)

Desgushtang

I had two in school.
They were alright.

would Sasha look good goth or emo?

Attached: gothanne.jpg (547x1167, 74K)

and i married one too

Sasha wouldn't approve

Official Disney® power ranking

Attached: 7e87d8ed-4918-418c-b219-96503cbfbf72.jpg (640x1136, 194K)

Attached: 84436291-45cd-4fea-8b3b-4e092ba13e83.jpg (640x1136, 201K)

Attached: 6b450303-4e82-47c3-a479-27f23c9742c9.jpg (640x1136, 198K)

source?

they aimed for realism here

for you

Attached: 8989af8f97946e7bbf64eecf94c8fdacd393598b.png (2000x2475, 2.58M)

Very nice.

You upload anywhere?

what did you hope to accomplish with this post

Attached: 1545600462888.jpg (334x177, 20K)

>wit maxed out
INT 2 fags BTFO

Attached: Anne likes gay frogs.png (1651x1858, 3.97M)

Pay your tax or you'll get the axe.
The policy was made purely because they needed a good rhyme that people could remember.

>implying she still wears underwear after spending all that time in a dirty jungle

Wit isn't really intelligence though, but rather the ability to think quickly. Like being able to come up with a good quip, or comeback, on the spot.

Attached: ECfb_KGXoAEy0H_.jpg (2540x2420, 302K)

Whoops, meant to quote

Attached: ECfb_J0WkAgVvdy.jpg (2096x2564, 331K)

Hehehehehehe!

Attached: Amphibia.S01E15.A.Night.at.the.Inn.Wally.and.Anne.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_2.gif (656x368, 233K)

Attached: ECfb_J2XUAUn6x0.jpg (2080x3324, 313K)

Anne resting up for Season 2

Attached: Amphibia.S01E08.Contagi-Anne.Family.Shrub.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_00.58_[2019.08. (1920x1080, 167K)

Well he can be shipped with "Ivy Sundew" episode 7 too.

>But as of know still engaged to Maddie Flour

Loved that scene

No I mostly just color other people’s art and post it on discord

I might make a thread for it later

Anne has killed.

Attached: Untitled1.png (1468x937, 1.1M)

Is she blind?

edit skils level master

Attached: 53365d67-21b5-4f77-8e0d-2027dd776bec.jpg (640x1136, 192K)

Emos still exist?

This though: Without access to soap, just wearing a skirt is much less hygienically dangerous. Who the hell would want to expose their genitals to underwear "washed" in filthy frogworld water.

So she DOES wear spats

Attached: VideoCapture_20190821-165903.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Triiiiiiii poloski, tri po- tri poloski

>Does this look like the face of mercy?

Attached: 1563168446891.png (659x767, 375K)

GIMME ALL THE CORN

Attached: Amphibia.S01E03.Hop.Luck.Stakeout.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS_2.gif (656x368, 324K)

whats the difference

Candace.