Who would win?

Attached: E2EFCFB2-30B6-47B3-A601-D0B27885063D.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Mortal_Level
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the guy who can literally snap people out of existence and create new life from nothing

Dr. Manhattan
>Stated to be more powerful than Mxyzptlk who is a 5D being, who transcends all of time (past, present and future) across all infinite universes.
At best Jiren has 4D power as shown by his feats against Hit.

Yes but Jiren is alien

Really not much in the DC universe.

Attached: superboy-beating-time-stop.jpg (1332x1024, 1.25M)

Android 17 managed to put a dent in Jiren by park ranging for a few years. How many park rangers has Manhattan fought?

>Jonathan White
>Gohan Blanco

Manhattan is in a whole different ballpark. You could probably get a better match with Doc vs Saitama since you would need to fight bullshit with bullshit.

Pretty much.

Attached: jon is gohan.jpg (1988x3056, 1.15M)

The entity that singlehandedly changes the nature of the DC meta-cosmology several times as if it were a fucking Tuesday.

Oh come on don’t ruin the fun, I want to think about Jiren mumbling autistically about strength while Manhattan just keeps exploding him in just the right spot to hurt him the most over and over again. Seriously, Android 17 is literally the first person to deal Jiren a significant blow and if we factor DoomClock than apparently Manhattan can figure out magic enough to flick it away. So ki probably isn’t much harder. Imagine the look on Jiren’s face when his precious heat suddenly disappears for no reason.

Honestly I would say he’s above Zeno.

We already got another DB thread going on.

He quite literally is. For Manhattan, fucking with an entire infinite multiversal structure is something completely casual and basically requires near zero effort on his part.

Zeno has the ability to wipe out a multiverse consisting of 12 universes, and for his bigger erasure, there's a little bit of wind-up time.

Saitama wouldn't do that well against someone who'd be aware of his meta gimmick. Unless you want to see Manhattan take away his power or just send him to another universe.

What about Medaka from Medaka Box?

Can’t wait for Clark to tap in Jon after during the Doom Games it turns out he’s not strong enough to defeat Luthor. Who started as Un-Apex Lex the businessman then became semi-perfect Lex by blowing himself up and using his hidden racial power make him come back stronger with the help of a divine being unlocking his ultimate potential to become Semi-Apex Lex, and finally absorbed Martian Manhunter to become Apex Lex.

Attached: 15952343-7E2A-417A-9AD1-D10D6AE96619.jpg (791x1200, 367K)

I wouldn't agree/disagree until Doomsday Clock gets an ending (if it ever gets one). For all we know, it could just resolve with Superman punching out Manhattan

Teh major problem for MB's most powerful charatcers is that theyre confined to their narrative. Even Ajimu is confined to it, for all her vast amounts of power.

All Manhattan really has to do is fuck with things in such a way that he reasons Medaka and company out of existence, and finally creates that sitcom we all wanted deep down, but could never admit to.

Johns said that Superman wouldn't defeat Manhattan that way. We're probably getting a talk no jutsu ending. Manhattan probably wants an answer and Superman is the only one that can give him one.

You don’t even need to blow up Zeno to win against him. He’s an actual child, just make an illusion or a pocket reality full of friends and you have an argument that you won because Zeno is effectively sitting in one place not doing shit to anyone. Like defeating a normal eldritch horror by banishing it to another dimension or sealing it in the Sanctus Sanctorum

Isn’t it also implied the adults Medaka fought in the hundred flowers run were holding back and they still left more visible abrasions than pretty much anyone else? Not to mention Hanten was the only nigga who didn’t explicitly just give up or be nonviolently talked down during the run who was still standing after the fight. Not that it’s even clear if he fought at all, but earlier in the story he did deck Medaka in the face after she got the auto reaction Abnormality and the deflection Minus.

In the anime, Zeno is actually quite shockingly mature. The entirety of the Tournament of Power was just a test to try and see if all of the lower-ranked universes could end up getting along and selflessly wishing to bring back all those who lost when a true winner was made apparent. Its likely that Zeno's childishness is mostly played up, with some of it actually being truth regarding how lonely he is.

Zeno is kinda like a much weaker, but mostly kinder Presence who isn't a needless dick to his kids.

Well, I’m sort of disappointed because honestly at this point Manhattan’s started so much shit he deserves a punch in the face. How long ago was this interview? Pretty sure DoomCock has changed a lot since it’s initial outline

That's less disappointing. Still kind of disappointing, but I guess Manhattan isn't something you can "defeat" like a regular villain

Attached: Doomsday-Clock-9.jpg (1040x1600, 627K)

>shockingly mature
Considering the many, many, many flaws in logic of that whole pointless tournament and how many outright breaches were overlooked and the fact we still don’t have a good reason why he destroyed those missing universes I have to disagree.

>mostly kinder Presence
And while I agree here, that’s mostly because the Presence is a shocking dick when you get into his lore past the facade of Generic Light Good. Seriously in Carey’s Lucifer he makes SMT YHVH look downright relatable and straightforward, and his vicious devil son down to Earth. It’s not even that he’s actively malevolent or petty, he’s so vast and chooses to be so callous in a way it’s actually worse because it makes clear God is simply the supervillain who actually got everything he wanted.

Seeing Darkseid makes me wonder if the ALE would work on Manhattan.

Are you kidding? It’s Manhattan’s motto!

Manhattan, full stop.

>we still don’t have a good reason why he destroyed those missing universes I have to disagree.
We do. Every universe that participated in the ToP had a shitty mortal ranking. The overall "quality" of the mortals residing in those universe were shit or undeveloped.

But considering universe 7, one of the lowest ranking universe filled with shitters like Freeza managed to make a self-less wish gave Zeno some hope that maybe the universes aren't so shit after all.

>that filename
kek

Attached: giphy.gif (500x271, 521K)

Yeah but Saitama can probably do this

Attached: ncjK2sqt-600x338.jpg (600x338, 70K)

>he makes SMT YHVH look downright relatable and straightforward
Jesus. It takes a certain level of fuckery to be worse than [Record Scratch]

>mortal ranking
>”your universe deserves to fucking die if the average powerlevel of it’s inhabitants is below a certain threshold”
I hardly see how that’s a good reason

>considering U7
Considering a universe that shit won the damn thing the system seems as retarded as most decisions in Dragonball

this is why capeshit is fucking retarded

>"Hey guys, who would win. A magnifying glass or the ant lmao"

>Implying DB has more depth to their powers.
>White hair goku punches harder than blue hair
Shonen anime was a mistake.

Hey
Hey DC now has Jon Blanco and Apex Lex, we can all agree both comics and animu are both retarded

>I hardly see how that’s a good reason
The destroyed universes were likely full of absolute shitters or monsters who couldn't work together and disappointed Zeno time and time again. Either that, or they posed a threat to the rest of creation.

Keep in mind that the entire reason Future Zeno erased his entire multiverse was because Infinite Zamasu had infected it right down to the very firmament, and Zeno would not stand by and let something so vile continue to exist. He has a pretty good measure of Good and Evil and knows when it's time to get serious. If any other universes risked giving birth to similar atrocities, he'd likely take action.

>Considering a universe that shit won the damn thing the system seems as retarded as most decisions in Dragonball
Zeno was fully prepared to just erase them all if U7 made any kind of selfish wish or put their own wants and desires over those of countless lives, both mortal and divine. The entire ToP was an elaborate test to see if there was truly any worth or good to the universes at all.

You say that as if there aren't more broken powers in anime/light novels

I concur

>>”your universe deserves to fucking die if the average powerlevel of it’s inhabitants is below a certain threshold”
Mortal ranking isn't power levels. It's more of if your universe has a lot of decent civilizations abd actual intelligent life instead of being filled with retards that want to endlessly bust planets and destroy universes
>Considering a universe that shit won the damn thing the system seems as retarded as most decisions in Dragonball
They were the strongest universe in the ToP. no shit they'll win

DC has always been silly and retarded. This hasn't changed over the 85 years or so that it's been around. Shonen has no excuse.

Attached: 825deb4c07eeecd1d245da838a5acbe7d713ea0b_hq.jpg (600x539, 123K)

>Mortal ranking isn't power levels.
We all know it's going to be that in the future. Unseen universes will have enemies that make Jiren look like a janitor.

>Mortal ranking ain’t powerlevels
I find this hard to believe, where is this confirmed? If it’s not powerlevels then why test it with a damn survival tournament in which NOTHING Frieza did got him disqualified?

The tournament tests nothing BUT powerlevels and if Goku didn’t learn UI Jiren would’ve cleaned house. Trust my ass.

I mean...I can’t remember a time when shounen WASN’T retarded. Even when it was seinen. Look at Fist of the North Star and tell me there’s nothing dumb in it with a straight face.

>I find this hard to believe, where is this confirmed? If it’s not powerlevels then why test it with a damn survival tournament in which NOTHING Frieza did got him disqualified?
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Mortal_Level

Use common sense, if Mortal ranking was just power levels than universe 7 and 11 wouldn't have to participate in the ToP at all.

Mortal ranking is the amount of actual productive and intelligent mortals in your universe.

Universe 7 had nothing but retards that wanted to blow up planets and destroy universes. Were they strong? Yeah, but mortals like Freeza and Buu destroyed so much shit they barely had any planets with life on them in their universe, which is why their rank was so fucking low despite possibly being the strongest universe.

If mortal levels were just powerlevels, then U7 and similar universes wouldn't have been included. The only reason why it was even turned into a Tournament is because Goku suggested the idea to Zeno to start with. Up until then, Zeno was basically just going to start cleaning house with no warning because he gave up on those realities as lost causes.

>The tournament tests nothing BUT powerlevels and if Goku didn’t learn UI Jiren would’ve cleaned house.
And all the universes would've been promptly erased. Because you and I both know Jiren was a revenge hound and would simply wish for more power, completely invalidating the point of the test.