The Boys season 2 trailer is here

The Boys season 2 trailer is here

youtu.be/ovsct8lg36A

Featuring based Homelander

Attached: FD79F072-94B6-45B6-9ACE-13CAC9744F42.png (1102x702, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OhWTMq5Z-r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So his name is Billy too?

Isn’t that Butchers wifes son?

I wonder how the actor is handling the surge in popularity

Not in the room but yes at the end.

>"are you my mommy?"
>He told me to just find another tutor

well that's a real fucking dark "Edgar's the one in the hole"

John, Billy. I think they didn’t really name him something permanent because he wasn’t treated like a person. Homelander is his realest name

But the first one literally just came out. Are they doing the Netflix bullshit where they make one season then split it in two? Although Netflix only seems to do that with cartoons, like She-Ra.

Why's it on some random channel, and why are the only scenes involving actors from Season 1 the recycled clips?
I smell a rat.

Nah, they're back in production. Seth Rogen did an interview recently discussing a rough cut of the S2 premiere. It'll come back next June or July.

It’s legit, the promos only appear on Amazon Prime right now so someone else uploaded them

youtu.be/OhWTMq5Z-r0

Why is that hack Seth Rogen doing this?

People are probably watching Banshee

Oh, I thought that was Hood but I couldn't remember that actor's name to save my life.

No one knows. He just randomly gives interviews about television shows he watches.

He's the executive producer. C'mon.

And besides, he's also in the Invincible cartoon.

He’s a complete fucking faggot

That's a damn quick turnaround.

Translucent did nothing wrong

Attached: Translucent.png (721x592, 611K)

The only thing that takes forever are stunts, CG, color grading and licensing. You can have a work print of a 35-50 minute episode into a timeline as you shoot for a rough cut. They might do what the Amazon Refn show did and have varying run times per episode.

He was killed off too early

He apparently had a habit of hanging out in women's bathrooms while invisible and naked, which seems to be some kind of sex crime

>coming to conclusions THAT FAST
oh boy what a time to jump the shark

S2 was confirmed before S1 even aired

I want to FUCK Homelander now

>had a habit of being based as fuck

>Homelander
>Lonely man-child
no wonder Yea Forums loves him so much

Attached: Attention Get.png (600x606, 89K)

He doesn't give a fuck which woman it is, Butcher.

I picture homelander fucking killing his son and leaving becca with billy.

they're fucking 8 episodes.. so idk about it being seasons. hopefully they spend their bigger budgets on just having more episodes in a single season so there's not the continuation problem I feel season 1 had where it left me at a place where it feels really uncertain about the direction the show is going

would've been funny to have his death stretched out a bit to another episode.

so now the Homelander was ALWAYS evil even though in the comic we know he didn't kill people between being born and the plane?
fuck this shit show

He wasn't always evil. As a kid, he couldn't control his powers. A kid has tantrums and hits/kicks when upset (reference to the first tutors). This one he just hugged too hard and doesn't know how to react to the death.

It's more like the British model. A small number of quality episodes per season. Makes for a more tightly knit plot because they don't have to fish for syndication. My current favourite show is Endeavour which is 4-6 episodes per season (90 minutes each though)

>howabout a nice big family hug.
>butcher is drugged/unable to realize what's going on.

>crushes his son to death right in front of the mother and then looks at her coldly.

>he does this because she betrayed him as far as he's aware.

What the actual fuck? Why release a new season a few months after the first instead of just releasing it as one season?

Too keep the hype going.
They don't want people to think about the show to hard because it would be buried under a fuckton of negative stuff.

Holy shit! I've just had a brilliant idea to maintain hype levels and public discussion of a show! Get this - we release episodes, but instead of releasing them all in one go, we only release one a week!

Instead of everyone binging at their own pace, getting spoiled, and discussion of a show drying up after the first week or two, people will have to tune in every week to see the next part of the story and will then have an entire week with everyone else on the same page to discuss what they thought about the episode, what they think will happen next, etc! It's genius!

he was an incompetent moron who was loving being all powerful
that's not evil but he was just as bad as all the other supes just not rape and baby eating evil

So is the general increase in quality worth losing the incredible moments the comics are known for?

Nah, it'd never work. Who wants to wait a whole week between episodes?

>increase in quality
Debatable.

They're two very different experiences, in my opinion. I'm going through the comic now and I love it for totally different reasons than I do the show.

Holy shit that was fast

>Chris chan is based as fuck then

Retard

>reddit spacing
You fags always out yourselves

Imagine being this autistic that you stay awake every night thinking about this stuff

Starlight and Butcher should hatefuck each other

Attached: starlight.png (600x338, 133K)

the first season already had varied run-times, even if they weren't as huge of a difference as like HBO/AMC shows have been in the past

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 7.56.11 PM.png (344x158, 39K)

I think it'll be interesting to see the difference between Homelander, and his son, seeing as how one was raised without a loving relative, and the other was

Plus what the influence of the shitty world he lives in will do to him

user you shit your pants immediately when someone called out the based actions of invisible man

Thanks for your riveting opinion you total loaf

starlight should fuck season 2's badguy

Attached: entertainment-2015-09-youre-the-worst-pilot-2014-main.jpg (1500x1000, 375K)

Hey Seth! How’s The Hangover Part 1246 coming along?

t. scat fetishist

>superheroes are assholes and psychopaths

Why? Why cant superheroes just be regular dudes or boy scouts

Your a disgusting degenerate who deserves the same noose that rapist deserve you fucking autistic manchild

How’s sucking your own cock incel?

Because there's other films/shows with that exact premise?

>And besides, he's also in the Invincible cartoon.
Fuck.

It's generally better than the comic was in its early stages, but it's set itself up to fail, and could never possibly equal the comic's best moments. The show's finale could never have the kind of shit we've seen in the last 10 issues.

Attached: 1565140848090.png (964x554, 156K)

>but instead of releasing them all in one go, we only release one a week!
Dude, that's a great idea. I wonder why no one tried doing this before.

Ennis is all about the slow burn - setting up shit that won't fully pay off for another 10, 20, 30 issues but hits so hard when it does that it leaves you shellshocked

can translucent's skin reflect hl lasers? and can homelander be hurt by his own lasers?

go the fuck back

Back when shows aired weekly? I wish.

why didnt they just drown him?

what's with S1 and it's hateboner for anything christian-related.
whenever there's a monologue coming it always somehow sidetracks to say "god isn't real reee" shit's just jarring

was it like that in the comic too?

Attached: 1471740355154.png (615x411, 263K)

The first season went so well that Amazon gave them an assload of more money for the next one.

Starlight loses her faith and I think Hughie didn't believe in God, but that's about it if I'm not forgetting anything.

That was literally one episode
And it never really condemned Christianity at all

too easy

>twf you can't see the analogy between the superhero mythos as the modern day Jesus Christ.....

Wait until you meet the preacher-hero who rapes his underage sidekicks.

I just remember Butcher having a few lines about it but idr, rewatching it now.

you mean greek mythos?

t. based and redpilled user

already? the fuck?

Or they are striking while the iron is hot despite having little shot

Absolute pleb here. About how many season do you cool comic readers think it will take for them to get through this?
It ran for 6 years right? I'm thinking of sitting down on my next couple days off and starting to read it. Should I, or are the changes big enough that it seems to be moving in a different direction? I don't want to start expecting shit that won't be adapted.

fuck this edgy deadpool clone of a POS show and everyone involved in it.

SEETHING

Can't do a "stuck it up your bum" joke.

Go watch The Flash and Supergirl.

I thought they would put him in a giant industrially microwave like kick-ass. Watch him cook and explode like a hot pocket.

Attached: 1561350020754.png (895x916, 1.25M)

I'm hoping, unlike the comics, Starlight cucks Hughie.

I thought that one gang tried

He's got mommy issues out the wazoo, and want's to put it in a mommy.

Because the guy who wrote this hates superheros

they would have to take him out of his electrified cage or submerge the one hes in and risk shorting it out

I hope The Deep comes back. He's a tool, but he seems like a bumbling tool, not a dangerously malicious tool.
A-Train deserves to die. Maeve eventually deserves to die. But not Deep; he's paid his dues.

Seth Rogen wasn't even in the Hangover movies

What if the Wife and son are actually clones?

Or poison.

So here's the big question, are we going to see Love Sausage?

I remember reading the showrunners saying that they want to incorporate Herogasm to the show but I am sure it won't be as wild as Herogasm.

It's not so much capes themselves he hates, more like the fact that comics are almost nothing BUT capes. Mind you he apparently really hates Wolverine.

Why is Vic Mignogna in The Boys?

Good. That show was fucking amazing.