‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Rumored To Be Re-Releasing In August 30th with Extra Deleted Footage

>The re-release is seemingly to help the film reach $400M at the domestic box office
>Unlike ‘Avengers: Endgame’, there will not be only one deleted scene but instead it will include multiple new scenes of deleted footage.
>Peter getting his passports and buying adaptors for his trip
>Selling his Star Wars toys to buy a necklace for MJ
>Fighting with the mafia
>Additional deleted scenes.
discussingfilm.net/2019/08/17/spider-man-far-from-home-re-release-set-for-august-30th-8-10-minutes-of-new-footage/

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-5k-aw-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Isn't it still in theaters?

So is this disney attempting to make sure it's seen as the number one grossing spider-man film?

why are muricans so stupid that they will go see the movie again for 10 minutes of deleted scenes?

I didn't get a chance to see it so this is actually my chance to check it out.

Mousedrones will gobble up anything

DON'T THINK, JUST CONSUME

So is this just going to be standard practice after the Endgame re-release? I fucking hope not.

Big kek

Because you're stupid enough to do that

>they’re doing it again

Attached: raimifags.png (1246x700, 129K)

It’s Sony you fucking yard. Get your Billion dollar conglomerates right.

So movies are going to be like pc games now, except you have to pay full price again for the patches and DLC.
Pure greed.

Isn't it already there?

Attached: IMG_20190319_232755.jpg (976x565, 62K)

MUST
DEFEND
FAVOURITE
FACELESS CORPORATION

Or, you know, just wait for the home release.

As if you and all the other faggots that post the "CONSUME PRODUCT" meme are nuanced, cultured individuals. Get over yourself you fucking tard.

not domestically

hey I still think that spider-man 2 is the best spider-man movie but I'm not autistic enough to hate FFH for being an MCU movie, I have my problems with it but I liked enough of it for it to get a pass besides its not going to beat it when accounting for inflation

>Spiderman FFH - GOTY Edition

Something tells me Disney. They started it with MCU movie endgame, and the very next MCU movie spider boy does it.

Attached: 008.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

Sure would be embarrassing if anyone was dumb enough to emphatically state that Far From Home would never beat Aquaman like they did about Endgame and Avatar

>a movie made by disney, featuring many MCU characters, depends entirely on the last MCU movie, and watched over by Lord Feige himself doesn't count as Disney
Look at this retarded fuck

Attached: 42119895538c8a4053d8689b849950d3.gif (700x373, 3.77M)

Sony gets the boxoffice but it was made by marvel/disney

it was made by disney but sony set the release date. I don't know why they pushed to have it released this year though, probably because marvel really didn't want anything else released this year

RENT FREE

Attached: 1478173160380.jpg (708x632, 78K)

>again
Please don't make this a habit, Disney

Too late get ready for every movie to be re-released if it doesn't do as well as Disney thinks it should

BILLION DOLLAR MALEFICENT 2 HERE WE COME maybe they'll even re-release Dumbo around the holidays so they can get every spot on the top 10 box office list

Not even close to the $800 million Raimi-man did

So is this gonna be a thing now? Rereleasing Marvel movies a few months after with deleted scenes?

>7th Spider-Man movie
>1st Aquaman movie
MCU shills are even more pathetic than nu-Star Wars fans, I swear

>Can't stand the fact that it's not gonna beat Aquaman
OH NO NO NO

It needed closed to a billion to break even thanks to the most expensive marketing campaign of all time at 288 million.

>they'll even re-release Dumbo

They kinda of did it already. Was expanded into drive ins and cheap theaters in order to at least break even

Tired: Releasing extended editions of films on DVD/Blu-ray
Wired: Releasing extended editions of films into theaters

>Fighting with the mafia
Maggia?

>not even as good as homecoming
>somehow the most profitable sony movie ever
it purely succeed off endgame hype, right?

Sony is taking the big cut by doing nothing and Disney is probably seething that they have to share and not just buy Sony out.

>The re-release is seemingly to help the film reach $400M at the domestic box office
Once upon a time I would have called this out as BS. Then they rereleased Endgame in a transparently obvious ploy to cop Avatar's crown (and it worked) so now I fully believe whoever's in charge of this stuff really is that obsessively petty.

Sony is the ones dumping in money and effort that goes to production and marketing. Marvel/Disney's main job is just to make sure the script isn't outright terrible, but then gets a big cut of profits from merch sales. If anything, the only issue Marvel/Disney have with the agreement is that they have to be prepared should Sony decide not extend the deal, at which point Spidey gets written out of the MCU, which isn't even a big deal since Spidey and his villains don't even play a major role in the greater narrative yet.

See

They pulled some magic numbers during Black Panther's last week in theaters solely to push it past 700M domestic
They do care about the most inane shit

They're probably a shitposter on Yea Forums who spends all day in box office rivalry threads.

So, it seems Disney is going to pull this off with every other upcoming movie, seeing how it gave them results.

Fucking normies are destroying the movie industry.

did aquaman top the raimi films adjusted for inflation? I know it got close

How long until Spider-Man: Home Alone gets announced?

Pathetic. The novelty of the MCU was fun at first. It started so many obnoxious movie trends though.

Playing with this costume in the spider-man games makes me see how meh it was. Though I also realized that the classic costume in the game would've looked much better with black instead of blue

there are alot of brown people in america