Should Marvel just be outsourced to Japan?

Should Marvel just be outsourced to Japan?

Attached: Thwip.jpg (921x1378, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/chapter/zk920124/chapter_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Generic shit that had already been done to death by the time the 80s rolled around
>But it's good now because a gook is drawing it

Yes and no. On one hand, Marvel already has toes to Japan thanks to that weird Mangaverse and Anime period they did. So I would like a decent anime from them. No because that shit already happened and sucked. You're not getting Murata Spider-Man, vest case scenario A-1 studios does a cheap Avengers anime and some intern is in charge of scribbling a Wolverine book

>A-1 studios does a cheap Avengers anime

Well there goes my lunch

Isn’t this done by a Japanese fan?

Let’s see him work under bullshit marvel time constraints

Only three fucking properties will be made in Japan.
Spiderman who's in highschool/college and is a poor hardworking student
Avengers that is less IRON MAN AM DA GREETEST and can thus be good.
Xmen, going full 90's era with it.
The Guardians of the Galaxy and full cosmic.

Yes and no. There's plenty of great mangaka that work for virtually nothing and work themselves to death. I think that going to America or some other Western country and getting paid decent money and having support from an entire company and others inking and coloring their art would do them good. It's crazy over there, you have mangaka working themselves to death. You think the sudden cancellations are bad for Marvel and DC comics, it's infinitely worse in Japan. Some manga just stop updating and that mangaka will just drop off the face of the planet. Some of them probably died.

...Have you seen the shit manga artists do on a weekly basis? The Japanese comic industry has way tighter deadlines.

Marvel doesn't have the balls to do that.
They'll keep hiring the same fucking losers with almost no talent that are related too or fucking someone in the industry.

There is more money in mangaka selling their talents to americans to make media for them rather then working for the failing congame that is the big two.

I've always wondered why every big two comic has to be colored, and not just inked. Black and white art can be beautiful, while a bad colorist can ruin it like it's nothing,

I just found it while randomly browsing shounen manga, its a pretty interesting premise. But doesn't Mavel have monthly releases, it would probably better than weekly stuff popular manga artists have to go through,

mangakakalot.com/chapter/zk920124/chapter_1

Attached: suit up.jpg (920x1378, 399K)

There's upsides to a good colorist and superhero comics kind of need color since a lot of costumes lose their individuality when rendered black and white with grey and tones added. But Batman Black and White is pretty popular and it's a b/w anthology. Not sure if it's still going but it's been a thing recently.

>MCU logo on the back
Into the gomibako it goes.

outsource the art to japan and have brits do the writing.

volumes come out once every two weeks and lightly intermingle with each other.

>this is how we save the comicbook industry

How did he even do that? How did he stick the webs to the ground so smoothly? I always assumed they just come out, fly away and their tails wiggle awkwardly

Learn to count

It's so bad! For some reason Spider-Man doesn't seem to get good manga.

Imagine if Go Nagai (Devilman creator) wrote/drew Spider-man
It would make Morrisons pitch look family friendly
Mary Jane would be an absolute titty monster and Spidey would fuck her in a web and then tear Green Goblins head off after he attempts to rape

Have these guys even seen Avengers Disk Wars or the other more recent jap shit? I'd take a thousand Steven Universes over that uninspired garbage.

I remember watching some Punisher and Black Widow anime movie.
It was okay, nothing really amazing. Hell didn't even compete with DC animated movies.

I saw the two episodes with the GOTG. I wasn't impressed. Disk Wars is just a cheaply animated Avengers:Pokemon series.

No I don't wanna see mangaka drawing sjw shit. Its already painful to see Gurihiru.

Mutts should get their shit together themselves.

This.

Art wise? Yes. Story wise? No. Japan likes spider-man, but I don't think their entertainment industry would fundamentally understand what makes him good.

Attached: file.png (220x301, 135K)