Cosmo! Wanda! I wish I was a harem protagonist!

Cosmo! Wanda! I wish I was a harem protagonist!

Attached: 1408755230656.jpg (1024x705, 98K)

Attached: 4C9BCEF2-0365-4434-A28F-A2A935C4FD6D.jpg (671x458, 109K)

Hm, I don’t know sport. That sounds awfully like wishing for people to fall in love with you, but I’m not sure. You’ll have to take it up woth Jorgen.

Attached: DFC8CD65-9CF8-4712-8A5B-8C2D0CAC874C.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Attached: Jorgen-Von-Strangle-As-French-Maid-rea213.jpg (775x600, 47K)

Timmy kind of was in the earlier seasons.

You just have to make it so they aren't real people.

Much like all girls in Harem animes

If Timmy isn't careful this wish could be construed as wishing he was the ''main girl'' in someone's harem.

>implying that's bad

and stay there

This, make him a harem of cats and robots.

I think you should go there.

Congratulations Timmy! You're now a protagonist in a comic called Menage a trois.

>YOU GOT IT, TIMMY!
>*POOF*
>...
>"I feel no different."

Done

Attached: BAF1B32F-2D97-4FAC-B277-A7D3DD6DE2EC.jpg (1024x767, 93K)

timmy already had many good girls, sad they removed them all .

>"Not much point in wishing for something that's already true, sport."

Attached: 1301756036672.jpg (1042x730, 555K)

There you go.

Attached: Titlecard-Sleepover_and_Over.jpg (220x165, 11K)

"Well Timmy Da' Rules say we can't grant any wishes that deal with True Love, so technically they all just want your money."

Attached: 1507152714769.png (728x556, 628K)

and stay there

Who is the girl in the bennie?

Yes, I am a high IQ city dweller, and yes, I pick Tootie.

So instead of having a crush on Trixie or eventually getting with Tootie he'd just become an oblivious asexual?

She's from the episode Wishing Well. Presumably shipped with Timmy solely because she is female and in the same episode as him.

Attached: 1348200643879.png (1042x730, 932K)

Wish granted, however you have no immunity from pain or death. Beware the Naru.

Attached: lovehina.jpg (600x444, 62K)

So who are Asuka and Misato in this?

So I was just going on a nostalgia trip and rewatching all the FOP specials up to wishology. Most of them hold up surprisingly well, but the last 2 wishologies are where it starts to go downhill.
The thing that bothered me the most was how Trixie is suddenly in love with Timmy. Not only has she never shown any interest in him, but she was barely a character. She was always really more of a plot device, or a joke set up.
Not even a shipfag, but Tootie would have made so much more sense to kiss Timmy in Wishology.

I've said it before and got screeched at by Tim/Trixers, but that sacrifice scene at the end of part 2 would have been way better with Tootie being there. It would have actually been heartwrenching if Timmy kissed her before he "died". But the thing was written by Kevin Kikeivan, so even such a simple dramatic moment is way beyond the scope of his Jewish homosexual abilities.

That aside, part 2 was alright, but part 3 was shitty. All the side characters get shafted despite getting new costumes and shit... guess it was too hard to animate them. And the invincible bad guy got boring fast since every fight but the last was "run away lol". It was a good movie all and all, but massively inferior to most of the pre-Poof ones.

What’s this?

Chester and aj

I can get behind this

Timmy we can't make something that's already true be more true.

Attached: edit.png (305x828, 117K)

Not sure if want...

I wonder how it's so common for encodes of Seasons 1-5 of FOP from Nicktoons UK to come up, then this happens and I see an ABC Australia encode of this Season 5 episode. (probably on KimCartoon i'm sure)
I know Season 6 and 7 encodes from Nickelodeon USA (mainly from the original airings) and some from Nickelodeon Australia are common to the point they're on KimCartoon

Love Hina, I think.

based

>Okay kiddo!
>Timmy's IQ drops to 60

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 39K)

>Timmy's face when it's granted, but finds out Vicky's the main girl destined to win though
>Timmy's face when he can't undo it because of [insert bullshit reasons here]

Main girl in a harem is always the worst one so yes, that's bad

>Timmy becomes the main girl in a girl's harem

So Camp Sherwood?

Yes

Sure thing, sport!

Attached: 81hDHj4LpuL._SX342_.jpg (342x393, 29K)

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 7K)

No, because a harem protag has to earn that love and respect through his actions. Timmy just wants to be placed in that situation to prove himself

>highschool dxd but with timmy cosmo and wanda as main characters
i'd watch it.

He knew exactly what was he asking for

>becomes afraid of sex

I love how they made his anime protagonist healing into a plot point for an episode.

Or the female protagonist of a reverse harem

Timmy already has a harem, to be honest.

>You got it Timmy!

Attached: UQ_Holder_Vol_1_Cover.jpg (258x386, 32K)

Don't do it!
There's a good chance that you'll never get to the endgame with any of them because it will kill the sexual tension.

Trixie, Tootie, Trixie's blond friend, Vicky, his mother, who else?

The substitute teacher.

O I am laffin

>Hm, I don’t know sport. That sounds awfully like wishing for people to fall in love with you, but I’m not sure. You’ll have to take it up woth Jorgen.
who's talking about love, clearly we're talking about Lust, and Da Rules probably have nothing against that

>Trixie, Tootie, Trixie's blond friend, Vicky, his mother, who else?
pretty much every other female character in the series that isn't elderly or hideous, maybe steal some girls from Butch's other shows and possibly some from Jimmy Neutron too

Attached: Fairly Odd Harem.jpg (591x709, 117K)

TEEMMY TURNER
GET EEN THE MECH

No, no... no love... I just want a group of women to sleep with me.

>wish granted
>his mom's the main girl

Veronica and Carly for me

Sure thing, Timmy! Just gotta put that bandaid on your forehead!

Attached: Cosmo.png (1500x1401, 184K)

I wish Crocker had the mind of a stereotypical 10 year old!

Has a kid ever fallen in love with one of their fairy god parents?