Reminder that Logan and Doreen slept together

Reminder that Logan and Doreen slept together.

Attached: tkov87x7ax211.png (1821x2800, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR6_pLdRFtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good thing it was before this.

Attached: 4564273-the_unbeatable_squirrel_girl_3_2nd_printing_variant-h_2016.jpg (768x433, 59K)

She's pretty old. Comics people are perpetually stuck in a specific age and that's understandable, but readers forget she's one of these weirdo Ditko creations from back in the day, so she should be in her mid 20's/early 30's by now.
Best Doreen is Paco Medina's though.

Also, this was definitely written by Bendis, I can feel it.

It’s because he’s small and hairy, isn’t it?

She was in college in New Avengers and had a public identity the whole time, though Ryan North ow pretends that she just started and has a secret identity even though she DOESN'T WEAR A MASK.

She showed up in his sexual fantasies back in the 2010-11 run.

Attached: wolvvol4.jpg (1600x2560, 376K)

That series makes no sense and nobody edits it despite the fact that he has no idea what's canon in the main univers. Like he made Drax not able to understand metaphors and Kraven into a nice guy who goes to her birthday parties,

God Logan is such a normie

>St. Andrew's cross at the back
>a normie

How do you think she ended up looking like that? They kept hooking up because Doreen just couldn't stay away from the bad boy, then one day he fucked her face too hard and BAM! She ugly.

No he’s a weeb. About a third of Asia’s population came from his Canadian nuts

Attached: Thanks Bub.jpg (1008x1531, 335K)

>this could have been/could still be Squirrel Girl
Can't blame Wolvdrine, desu

Attached: fcbbab04275e25e9986f61152bb94cc7.jpg (640x806, 68K)

Old Kinky Logan.
It was canned (hehe), but I'm sure they'll keep the castings in case Disney+ decides to make a GLA show instead of "New Warriors" that wasn't really NW.

Wolverine fucks all the women. All of them. He is the self insert for every fucking writer ever to curse a Marvels page. He's what every fanboy wants to be. So he HAS to fuck all the women, just to cover all the bases of all the fans.

It's how you sell comics.

>he literally developed an S&M fetish to cope with the trauma of being crucified multiple times
Jesus

she first appeared in 1991 as a 14 year old girl
Steve Ditko didn't stop drawing comics when he stopped drawing Spider-Man

According to the Timing Slidescale, every 4 years represents 1 in the comics universe. Since 1991, 28 years have passed in real time, which means 7 have passed since her introduction in the comics.
Doreen Green is 21.

A healing factor would make developing an S&M fetish pretty easy considering no damage done to you would be permanent

You sound like a salty Cykefag.

Cyclops also fucks all the women.
I don't think there's a hero that isn't a literal joke that doesn't fuck all the women. Even the fucking nerd dork fucks all the women, in fact the nerdy dork has gags about how he fucks all the women.

doesn't actually work that way
a bunch of marvel characters haven't aged a day since 1991

Thankfully there's an explanation for this specific phenomenon right here:

I'd bury my nut in her if you know what I mean.

Mutants may age at different rates than regular humans, so that may account for why some characters still look really young. Also a bunch of them have died/come back to life at certain points so that probably fucks with their aging too.

Mutants don't age slower than humans, you just don't see many old mutants because most of them die before they make it out of their teens. Usually when the X-Mansion is blown up for the brazillionth time.

nah, Hickman's new X-Men series confirms that Beast is 28 at the oldest and has never been any older than that.

What's littlefinger doing in this comic?

Some mutants don't age past a certain point at all, i.e. Wolverine and Mystique. That quality could probably extend to their offspring as well, so the same is probably true for Daken, Laura, and maybe even Nightcrawler.

>Some mutants don't age past a certain point at all, i.e. Wolverine and Mystique.

Yeah, most mutants don't. If they're lucky they get a power that's only useless, like farts that smell like freshly baked muffins, and not a power that's downright life-ruining like giving everyone in a five mile radius Super HerpegonorrheAIDs.

That doesn't make sense. He's older than that.

What was it like? Just imagine all that hair

>I don’t think there’s a hero that isn’t a literal joke that doesn’t fuck all the women
The ones who fuck all the men. I.e. Midnighter.

>No Jean
>No Mariko
>vanilla dom

Ugh...who wrote this tripe?

>YEAH CHOKE ME
>BEAT ME
>ALRIGHT NOW TAKE THAT NAIL GUN AND HIT ME IN THE DICK
>FIST ME WITH THAT BOXING GLOVE WRAPPED IN RAZOR WIRE

Nope. He was a teenager 10 years ago, when the X-Men were first founded

Did the artist trace a marilyn monroe picture for squirrel girl?

What was Squirrel Girl's living situation before Unbeatable locked her into a specific world with college and a mom? Like back in GLA she seemed like a straight-up teenager, did she mention family or something back then? I always assumed she was like a nomad due to the squirrel motif and seeming too weird to have a regular job when not trying to fight crime.

Meanwhile in Scott's mind...

Attached: scott's harem.jpg (1200x938, 1.27M)

youtu.be/aR6_pLdRFtw

>Not a single Jean
Seems very inaccurate.

Where's Kamala?

>three Storms
based

>Deathbird in the mix
Cyclops is up for all kinds of freaky

Likely before her introduction. I'm sure there's a few in there now.

Remember in her first appearance she beat Dr. Doom?

Jean has her own firebird suite

>Logan fucked someone

Stop the press!

She’s just a squirrel looking for my nut

Looking for Bane