The Casagrandes

New article about the show, anybody planning on watching it?

Attached: StorySaver_david_e_king_66650483_121113972242077_8314762315079651502_n[1].jpg (1080x1758, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animationguild.org/keyframe/
youtube.com/watch?v=DtpSDYpdZfw
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.xataka.com.mx/legislacion-y-derechos/diputada-presento-iniciativa-para-prevenir-violencia-digital-mujeres-fue-nombrada-ladycensura-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Latinx
Beaner X-Men?

Nah I don’t like the Loud House, too much toilet jokes.

Are they actually gonna go through with it? didn't rating bomb during their little test run???
I kinda feel bad, I am sure there are people who are excited to work on the show, but reception to it seemed indifferent.
Dunno why they went with Ronnie ann of all things.

Probably not. I just have had enouh with Loud House, like I just can make it past three minutes watching an episode and i fuckin hate that bloe cik h ays litat y fucking time shes present on screen...i know this show will be alot different from Loud house, but I just don't think ill tune in

>latinx
cringe

your keyboard give out there dude?

Attached: 1493433482701.png (372x340, 225K)

no one cares about race-based shows, they're always cringe. especially spanish mutt rapebabies

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 1545277006433.jpg (526x604, 21K)

Attached: those ratings.jpg (1339x855, 426K)

>latinx
FUCK
OFF

>latinx
Are these losers not aware that trying to force that term on actual Latinos is actually racist as hell?

No, The Loud House is shit enough already

Actual Latinos must have internalized racism, there is no way that an enlightened commiefornian Pee Oh Sea could ever be wrong about something.

These shows that explictly go out of their way to showcase the culture are doomed to fail because 99% of the pop can't relate to them. It's one thing make something where the cast is primarily latino/black whatever and something else to make the entire premise centered around that, which is where I thin they fucked up

As a latin american: fuck mexicans. Somebody tell the US that there are like a hundred countries down here and to stop kissing mexican ass. Those asshats are already represented.

Those are higher than most of CN's premieres bar Steven Universe. Says a lot about CN really.

>latinx
its gonna be trash

Keyframe?

animationguild.org/keyframe/

>Keyframe is the Animation Guild’s quarterly magazine. Overseen by Editor-in-Chief Alexandra Drosu, Keyframe celebrates the membership of the Animation Guild and the craft of animation. Launched in Q1 2018, Keyframe aims to inform, entertain, and educate the animation community.

>hop in dude

>latinx
I hate chicanos and californians so fucking much.

>latinx

wtf is that even supposed to mean
is this some trans diversity shit or what

Latino = Male from Latin America
Latina = Female from Latin America
I think I sometimes saw "Latin@" as a shorthand for "Latinos and Latinas" but once trannies and nonbinaries and genderfluids and other meme genders started popping up, they objected to all of those. So "Latinx" refers to all Latin Americans without leaving out the snowflake spics.

tl;dr Latinix is basically the Spanish version of bullshit tumblr pronouns like Xir and Zer.

It meant to be "gender-neutral". Because they can't just say Latino, I guess.

>bloe cik h ays litat y
I know what you mean man I hate that shit too.

That just shows ignorance to how the spanish language works. The male version of most words is the neutral version.

>Mexican-American
>Showing off Mexican culture
>Dia De Los Mue-

Day of the Dead again, and again. And again. A fucking kid will get more info out of Mexican culture just by going to a Spanish Class because the majority of people working on this show aren't actually Mexican and just know the bare bone shit that all the other kids already know because Day of the Dead is the only thing your going to see come out of Mexico when it comes to "Culture" fuckin Book of Life, El Tigre, and Coco already did it

Going out of there way to make a spin off to get the Mexican audience was stupid as hell because Mexicans are already watching the Loud House.

Attached: 1543442281765.jpg (349x344, 14K)

The real problem is that you can't even pronounce it from first-sight. What is it, Lateen-ex? Lateenks? Latin X?

Why not "Latine"? That's something that you can look at and say "That looks like a word I can pronounce."

No, you see, mexicans only watch shows with mexican characters, blacks only watch shows with black characters, chinese only watch shows with asian characters, etc.

don't forget masked wrestling

LatinChris, like in X-mas!

I know, just surprised to see it on here.

They don't want to use "Latino" because prioritizing the masculine term is probably "sexist" even though that's just how Romance languages function. Actually, by asserting that the structuring of the language is misogynistic as the "latinx" pushers do, they're not only imposing Anglo-American culture but are also addressing Latinos with an air of implicit backwardness.

In other words Latinx is retarded shit.

>Latine
That's what some SJW do here, they replace the "a" or the "o" with an "e" to make it gender neutral. The problem with that is that a lot of words already use that letter.

>Latinx
I AM SO FUCKING OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But to answer your question, Misha: No, I will not be watching Casagrandes.

I want the mexican show about some shitty street where someone's selling buncha tortilla chips with ramen and shit dumbped on it while bootleg dbz plays and around the corner some cop is getting a bribe.

>LATINX
I'm out. Vaya con bueno fortuna.

Attached: FRANK.gif (500x245, 1019K)

No.

>What is it, Lateen-ex? Lateenks? Latin X?

Beaner.

I'm Hispanic.
Most of my family is hispanic, with one pair of grandparents that are bilingual.No one I have ever known in the hispanic community has ever used the term "latinx". I'm positive it's a nonsensical a word made up by liberal whites.
When I saw the casagrandes, I realized that the show is one big out of touch stereotype that I would find offensive, not to mention that everyone has the same skin tone (alot of mexicans can have blond hair, blue eyes). Also, I'm sure it killed the loud familys ratings.

Also, most of my family voted for Trump. Fuck this show, and fuck anyone who uses a made up word for the sake of inclusion.

Psst.

The opening got leaked

youtube.com/watch?v=DtpSDYpdZfw

>Loud House season 4 so far (aka my opinion about the Casagrandes thing) (embed)

Why is "latino" suddenly offensive? What's with latinx?

>chinese only watch shows with asian characters
The Chinese hate other Chinese. You think they would rather watch the Japanese or Koreans? Also isn't Russia apart of Asia?

stay mad senpai

cutes

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Latino is a male gendered word, and according to the SJW in California is not inclusive enough. What they fail to understand is that Latino can also be used in a neutral way.

It wasn't a test run but more of an advertisement. They branded the first 8 episodes and the pilot of the spinoff as Loud House episodes. Nick wanted kids to give the spinoff a chance and figured the best way to do was to trick them into watching the first few episodes by telling them it was actually season 4 of the Loud House. Nick probably hoped that if kids just became familiar with the casagrandes they would love them and tune in for the actual spinoff when it launched.

They wwre wromg.

Sid could have been put on The Loud House instead of Stella.

See it's funny because latinas have mustaches

where the fuck does that come from, That certainly not a native/indigenous trait and I don't think its a Spaniard trait so where does this happen with certain women, or is it just a genetic thing, like it just happens with certain women?

no; they must be cute girls

It’s almost like thousands of years refining the rules to a language make it hard as fuck to finagle new rules in there.

maybe people should follow the existing rules instead of inventing new ones just for the sake of it, especially when Spanish is already a very irregular language that doesn't need any more special cases

But it’s sexist don’cha know? We can’t have those silly Hispanics perpetuating sexism can we. We must enlighten them with this new word we created for them. It’s America’s burden.

I can't wait until "Latinx" goes out of fashion.

>Latinx

Attached: IMG_1264.png (288x415, 178K)

latinx should be killed

spics are cool tho

good luck:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&u=https://www.xataka.com.mx/legislacion-y-derechos/diputada-presento-iniciativa-para-prevenir-violencia-digital-mujeres-fue-nombrada-ladycensura-internet

>latinkerbelle animators
Are there really that many mestizos in korea?

>latinx
I’m getting real fucking tired of this shit.

Gender neutral word to describe someone of Latin origin, it's stupid as fuck and unironically offensive to actual Latinos.
I heard there trying to push this shit in Mexico, but it isn't working. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Mexicans over there have bigger things to worry about than gender neutral words.

I'm actually laughing that they think they're breaking new ground by doing an episode about Dia de los Muertos.

>El Tigre
El Tigre also correctly identified it as a minor holiday mostly of interest to young children. Maybe because actual Mexicans were running that show.

Why do these California types always think they're breaking new ground with anything they do? It's all already been done. I remember Lauren Faust practically begged people to go watch the female Ghostbusters to get more female led movies coming out, even though we've had plenty of female led movies for decades already.

>/trash/house but without cute sisters
No from me, cheif.

A lot of these people are just very sheltered.

But like it's authentic maaan!! We're gonna tell them it's not Mexican Halloween even though we'll still load it up with cliches, not go into any actual details on the celebration and erase all traces of the holiday's Christian dimension dude.

>Actual Latinos must have internalized racism
they do, tripfag, but they're usually more like
>most of my family voted for Trump

No, but it sucks how does sound when you use. Say Latino o Latina, what's the malfunction in keep using them.

>Latinx
Why are Americans like this?

I can tell that you're still vibrant on the yaefh feshe man telodwww es eryh.

yeah.
It is genetics and hormone related.
My grandmother was white and she herself too at old age kinda got mustache hair. Not an entire mustache, but enough to shave once like a month the few hairs.

>not realizing he's recreating some old ass meme

Attached: 1564304740371.jpg (442x442, 36K)

its called having a cuban family that fucking hate obama for showing any leniency to Castro

Where the fuck is Nikki and her other established friends?

Attached: the cleveland show.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

>latinx
stopped reading there

Nikki lived on the street. Raped and murdered in an alley somewhere

they could just use "latin", which is neutral, instead of inventing babytalk words to feel special

>The problem with that is that a lot of words already use that letter.
how is proper use a problem?

hop in dude
That thread was amazing.