He raised someone elses child. he is literally a cuck

he raised someone elses child. he is literally a cuck

Attached: chuck.jpg (222x169, 7K)

Cuck has lost basically all of its meaning.

t.

If he was that worried about population that he adopted instead of procreating, why couldn't he just sterilize himself?

he adopted a child, that's the opposite of being cucked

first of all because in choosing a child to raise as a parent you're making a decision for yourself rather than it being made for you by a partner

secondly because he was single and he constantly experimented on one of his daughters to make her the perfect cyborg psycho killing machine

where's your psycho cyborg daughter OP oh yeah that's right, you can't adopt because you're a pussy

think this through, I dare ya

He’s also a betamale orbiter for Death

>invade your planet
>kill half your population (this ends up saving your world btw)
>take your little girl from you
>turn her into a killing machine
>kill her later so you can kill half the entire universe
the chadcuck

:"literally" being a cuck would mean Thanos was married, have another man inseminated his wife, and THEN he raised this child from another man's seed.

cuck response tbqh

>invades your piss ant planet with his army
>slaughters have the population of the entire planet
>takes your daughter who you're to pathetic to defend
>probably fucks your wife
>kills you
>forces your daughter to engage in combat until she can defend herself
>your daughter now refers to Thanos as "Daddy"

It sounds like Thanos is doing the cucking

He used the literal definition of the word you bitch

Raising someone elses child doesn't make you a cuck, especially since he brutally murdered said child's parents and then proceeded to kidnap her, raise her as a tool and love her for being his most valuable asset before brutally murdering her as well.

No he didn't retard, it's not even close.

Isn't that only if you unknowingly raise someone else's child?

You should seriously consider suicide.

cuckold noun
cuck·old | \ ˈkə-kəld , -(ˌ)kōld\
Definition of cuckold
: a man whose wife is unfaithful

So you're saying that Thanos is a cuck because he and Gamora's mom were married but she cheated on him and got pregnant with another man's child, so he killed half of the population including his wife, so that he could raise his dead wife's child to be a tool of mass murder? Man, where'd you get all this hot fresh info about Infinity War/Endgame? Some new directors commentary I've not heard about?

I want to see Thanos and Wade interact on screen.

INTERNET

Attached: 1514641423571.jpg (750x894, 134K)

You call it a child, he calls it a resource, this is why you are the cuck and he is the chad

He didn't want to make any more people, in fact we wanted to get rid of people because he felt there were too many.

You should talk about Death's relationship with Deadpool and others if you want to call him as Cuck.

What if your daughter is ugly and you put absolutely no effort into her?

Deadpool and death . Yes .
Deadpool and thanos . No.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

Attached: 20190716_154713.png (318x888, 382K)

>”you’re doing it all for a woman who doesn’t love you nor can love, also she doesn’t even have a vagina”

(((Kalimac Brandagamba)))

Cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird, retard. It lays its eggs in other birds' nests and they raise it's offspring for it.

It still means what it means retard, tangentially related avian trivia has no bearing on how retarded you are for not knowing that.

It doesn't matter what the origination of the word was, the definition of it isn't "raising a kid that isn't yours" you absolute fucking braindead faggot.

Or do you think I'm calling you a bundle of sticks? Absolute fucking retard. Sit the fuck down.

Why are you so angry? Chill out cuck.

Cuck has lost all meaning.

Does it count if you steal it?
I'd say cuck applies more if you deep down don't want to do it but still do it

I got some pedo vibes out of it(Specially towards small Gamora), would make sense for a warlord

thanos doesnt kill kids, only corrupted teenagers like peter. I think there is a lot of wisdom in his actions.

Hi cuck

>abducting a child to raise as your own
Not a cuck.
>that child being a daughter
*hits pipe*

Attached: FD5859EA-55D2-4AA6-88AD-3657CFC5B54A.jpg (500x617, 357K)

You already did in Deadpool 2

shush, stick bundle

>character is good with kids
>GEE GUYS PEDO VIBES

>t. Cuckold

Cuck is short for Cuckold which means a man whose wife cheated on him and had a child with another man.

It doesn't mean you raised a kid that wasn't yours. The wife and the cheating part are the important things to focus on. Thanos never had a wife.

dang deepest lore.

>Cuckold comes from the cuckoo bird

Wait, have I been mispronouncing cuck all this time and it's actually pronounced "kook"?

Very enlightening and very cool thanks

Not if you fuck your daughters

Attached: rodion-vlasov-face1-2.jpg (1920x2496, 1.43M)

No, sweetie... a 'cuckold' is someone whose spouse is unfaithful. It's not the same as murdering someone and abducting their child, as I have learned to my grief.

People who repeatedly use a word they don’t understand by applying it to things unrelated proves the word is stone dead

>summerfags keep fucking up "t."

Add me in the screencap when you post this to /r/Yea Forums because this... this is epic.

If Thanos is a cuck for taking a child after killing her mother then wouldn't that mean that barbarians and imperialist throughout history are cucks?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1782x2745, 704K)