Untitled

Attached: 8214DE7B-7B25-49F2-A59B-3CF20F154B80.jpg (391x600, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-PZVrWvJM0?t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Mickey got BTFO years earlier

Attached: IMG_9407-60x400.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Crazy how Black Panther went from being a low seller to one of the faces of Marvel

being the most successful solo superhero movie helps

Who is this colorist? Works incredibly well with Ramos

>Cap was basically a hipster for his time and goes on about how he liked Disney's Oswald shorts over the Mickey ones.

Well, he was watching a theatrical cartoon at the beginning of ‘First Avenger’. Now I’m curious which one it was.

What do you think?

youtu.be/S-PZVrWvJM0?t=80

Black Panther is still a low seller.

If box office gross is your only requirement for success, you have only one brain cell. No one thinks about Black Panther anymore.

By what metric? Who are you polling to see what people are thinking about?

This is a never ever, but I'd love for Slapstick in the MCU to be done 2D style.

Attached: Slapstick_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (800x1200, 270K)

what other metric would they use?

If Rocket Racoon and Groot became houshold names, then I can see Slapstick being in a team movie.

Attached: 3df4473f1c97a0c0fd7940fe0b0fda8d.jpg (1590x2280, 326K)

I mean Carols there to so the bar isn't all that high

I ship Carol and Mickey

Oh Ghod I can hear the music from the Bugs Bunny short.

Why does marvel never do any crossover shit? We got that one phibius and ferber episode and that's it while DC does crossover stuff out the wazoo
Why would Marv let DC outdo them so hard in that category

Marvel's 80th birthday should have had mother fucking Stan Lee on the cover instead of that fucking mouse.

Way to shit on Stan, Mr. Iger.

Damn you Warner for not letting us have more of those crossovers

It's a variant dipshit

>all of these fucking characters have billion dollar films
What the actual hell, I know the MCU has been going for 11 fucking years, but I still can’t believe this shit is so popular. Seriously, what universe am I living in right now?

Attached: 05C4C4F7-A367-4C2C-A67B-A4BB81CF0FCD.png (473x461, 274K)

I dont think they're anywhere near finished, the batman vs tmnt one just got turned into an animated movie
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next

Wait this is real?

The best one

I would have never thought any of the characters in the OP would be as popular as they are now back in the day, but why would anyone feel shitty about that now?