So Medievil is now Yea Forums

So Medievil is now Yea Forums
>MediEvil will make its triumphant return on the PlayStation 4 this Halloween, and alongside the oft-requested remake of the PSone cult classic will be a brand new comic book penned by series co-creators Jason Wilson and Chris Sorrell. Presented as a coloured hardback book, the graphic novel will serve as both a “prequel/sequel” to the original title, and promises “a whole new perspective on the world of Gallowmere and Sir Daniel Fortesque”.

pushsquare.com/news/2019/08/sir_dan_to_star_in_new_medievil_comic_book_from_co-creators

Attached: MediEvil-Fates-Arrow-Comic.jpg (1655x2560, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2SRSRk3oIk
youtu.be/TU31eceZJBk?t=894
youtu.be/TU31eceZJBk?t=1779
youtube.com/watch?v=qzsC1qSqFDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did I think Doug Tenapel designed Sir Dan?

Body type and mannerisms I guess
Doug always liked long skinny legs on a beefy upper body because it makes seeing a character run easier

New Twisted Metal comic when?
Jaffe wants to do it

All I want to say is....

Dear friends I'm sad. I alreayd know the Medi Evil remake? It's going to flop. Why? Sony does NOT advertise it. There is no marketing at all for this product. Just see this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2SRSRk3oIk

The vid talks about this. But the BOTTOM LINE is Sony is sending this game to die. Seriously even Capcom advertised and made commercials for Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube (didn't sell well anyway because Nintendo fans aren't big on classic Survival Horror but Capcom tried). A more recent example? Square Enix is also trying very hard to promote and advertise their FF7 Remake with some more footage and gameplay showcases. But Medi Evil? This game is going to have a very sad season. Sad, because the first game is the best one of the franchise.

I'm still baffled that its being made
All it took was a fan campaign on twitter that lasted a few months and it actually worked

Sold!

Of course they aren't advertising it. It doesn't fit their current model.

Not the first time they've done it. Though R&C remake was gonna flop because they didnt advertise it plus the movie bombed. They did it with Until Dawn. Actually did well. What pissed me off was when they did it to GR2.

>Medievil is now more Yea Forums than Dragon Ball, Kirby, MHA, etc

At least they're letting the creators make a comic for the fans

Thoughts on human Dan?

Wasn't Dan a loser who was only made a knight so he could play polo with the king?

He entertained the king with wild stories. The king knew he was a wimp, but Gallowmere hadn't seen war in centuries, so why not? It was good PR.

Combat wise he was a loser, he was supposed to be a a story teller and fun to be around which led to him being put in charge of an army because brave in story = brave in combat. He gets punished for lying though to his credit he does not run, he just gets killed in the first volley of arrows and then people prop him up as the hero post mortum

There was an old one?

>Only 100 copies were ever printed, and they were subsequently given out as prizes for a contest held by Sony's Tips & Tricks department around the time of Twisted Metal 2's release. Only 50 contestants had won, so the remaining 50 copies were either given to fans who wrote in requesting a copy, or were presumably destroyed. Due to the extreme rarity of this item, it is considered one of the most valuable pieces of Twisted Metal history, and to be of "Holy Grail" status by fans. It is also considered to be canon, as it was written in conjunction with Twisted Metal 2.

I always thought he was blonde with an emo fringe.

Attached: Resurrection opening.jpg (1920x1077, 681K)

Well hot fuck, did no one ever scan it?

Its out there on the Net somewhere. Yea Forums storytimed it last week, but...yeah...

The game is being mad so who the fuck cares?
>oh no they won't remake the PSP game
Youre gay and retarded. Go back

its still a death sentence to Medievil as a brand

RE and FF (especially 7) are big named series so it's obvious that they would promote them.
Medievil is a niche game and it's lucky to get a remake.

Ty is also Yea Forums now

Attached: fca170a438a79ab90ec99cb2ca8b5d3b_original.png (700x989, 1.07M)

We definitely not gonna have this in today's standards.

youtu.be/TU31eceZJBk?t=894

youtu.be/TU31eceZJBk?t=1779

Attached: MResImanziArt1.png (246x260, 94K)

I was absolutely certain he was voiced by Iqbal from Bromwell High, turns out he wasn't, that's just an incredibly common racist caricature.

Attached: Iqbal bin Ibrahim Maurice Kandallah.jpg (180x200, 21K)

>the graphic novel will serve as both a “prequel/sequel” to the original title, and promises “a whole new perspective on the world of Gallowmere and Sir Daniel Fortesque”
So, "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me" but a video game?

It's kinda fun that "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger" has managed to garner a cult following after essentially failing to become a household name like the other mascots it put in the hospital in its TV commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzsC1qSqFDo

They love to throw money and just leave the creators alone for their AAA games
They micromanage their smaller/ mid sized games and don't bother supporting them

I had a demo for it as a kid, but never the whole game. I still have my PlayStation, is it worth buying a cheaper copy?

A bit dated but it still worth to play.

Unpopular Opinion: Even Resurrection is well done despite a couple of annoyances.

Attached: 563876-MEDIEVIL_better.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

>Resurrection

Any vidya comics you wanna see?

surprised Gex hasn't gotten anything.

Square Enix is open to anyone doing anything with Gex
Seriously, you can literally pitch them an idea