Martian Manhunter

Let’s show some love for this absolute good boy

Attached: BE639819-387D-4C3F-A054-D383F1E0A021.jpg (1400x700, 207K)

He's a closet Moonie. And so is Batman, apparently.

Attached: Bat-Moonie.jpg (1988x3056, 1.43M)

remember the thread where he was eaten by the swedish fish cookie.

Attached: 1540032041900.jpg (1280x1646, 336K)

How is the name a giveaway?

Sailor Moon reference. Bruce is a closet weeb.

Attached: Every one of us.jpg (1024x1621, 814K)

>ywn see him shapeshift on the big screen

Attached: Ma'alefa'ak.png (369x362, 124K)

I love chocos

Who even are his villains? The only ones I can think of are his asshole brother Ma'alefa'ak and that one Martian lady that wanted to repopulate Mars with him.

Attached: D'kay D'razz.jpg (903x1375, 1.01M)

ssource?
I love vore

Hino Rei = Sailor Mars

There's the psycho Martian leader who genocided everyone on Mars so he could sell the planet's mineral rights to an interstellar energy company. There is also a sentient blob of flesh bred in a lab that uses psionics to commit crime from the comfort of its lab cell. Those are the only two I can think of.

Attached: STANDO.gif (205x209, 313K)

>inb4 I'm in telepathic contact with hi...AHHHHHHH

Fking DC should turn ma boi J'onn into a cosmic adventurer. Like the Dc's Silver Surfer.

And bring back his dark side!

capeshit is dumb

Based J'onn.

Attached: 2013-02-14 19.49.52 - Copy.jpg (600x450, 95K)

Yeah but at least it’s a fun kind of dumb.

He deserves better.

There's also Cabal (five evil Saturnians merged into one superbeing).

But J'onn really does need a better Rogues Gallery, with fewer evil Martians. Limit it to Ma'alefa'ak and the White Martians, and then come up with some other baddies.

anyone have the rest of this edit?

Btw, no one as mentions Despero yet?

How disappointing.

Bette Noir is a pretty damn solid villain concept, as is The Headman.

Can somebody explain why the fuck Luthor absorbing him like Cell suddenly turns him into the apex predator of the whole multiverse?

From what I kinda sorta understand Lex's father wanted humans to be like Martians because of evolution or something along those lines. Lex then got a hold of that old technology, improved on it and turned himself into that design, then all he needed was to WHIRRRRRRRR J'onn into his body because reasons.

Apparently using J'onn as a spandex suit just so happens to turn him into Apex Lex Marciano Perfecto (Poder Infinito).

Attached: this is gonna hurt you a fuck ton j'onny boy.jpg (1041x1600, 541K)

Okay but why MARTIANS? Of all the things Perpetua could’ve used to complete her multiverse creator-smacking army I can think of bajillions of better options she could’ve used. Make them half-5D imp. Make them half-New God. Make them half-Krpytonian. Hell if she really does predate the multiverse and oversee it’s grand design why don’t they double down on her supposed supremacy and let her make half-human half-Presence abominations, like the demigod version of Lucifer Morningstar? League makes no sense to me right now, not even in the ways nonsense should make sense in.

>Apex Lex Marciano Perfecto (Porder Infinito)
No joke when I first saw the silhouette of Lex’s APEX form my first thought was that looked like El Hermano

I’m going to po-AAAAAAGH

My best guess is that they just really wanted Lex to fuse with J'onn to make the latter suffer and give him some kind of importance.

>even when he’s plot relevant J’onn has to let out a steady succession of AAAAAAAAAAAAAs
I guess Snyder browses Yea Forums

You can't really have your own memorable villains when you haven't even had 50 issues of ongoing solo comics in over 60 years