ITT: Characters whose push for you don't understand

What does he got in comparison to Captain Cold, Thawne or Zolomon? What makes him better than any of them? He's boring shit in comparison to them.

Attached: grohd.jpg (326x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XROX6rwkE0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barafags, I presume.

He's a gorilla. Moreover, he's DC's most iconic gorilla. His push, basically, is just a loving holdover of silver age silliness.
I'd say that's the reason.

>Once I was Lex Luthor before Lex Luthor!

>Now I'm just a white monkey man who wants Power Girl's body

Attached: Ultra-Humanite.png (500x375, 197K)

monkey funni

hes a gorilla, thats all there is to it

Gorillas are cool

Gorillas are great. Several years ago I had the experience to work at a zoo with the gorillas and it was mine altering. They’re extremely powerful, faster than you think, and smarter than you think. It’s slightly terrifying to know one could kill you in a few seconds if it wanted to. It’s also very erotic to know that they could take you, sexually, at any time. A gorilla penis is relatively small, but I don’t care. The muscles rippling, holding you tight? The rhythmic thrusts going in and out, speeding up? The animalistic breathing that speeds up? And finally, the grunt as a powerful apex creature unleashes his warm seed into your quivering body? Yeah, you begin to understand why gorillas are so popular.

He's the first supervillain ever.

>This entire post

Attached: degenerates.jpg (624x474, 24K)

OK So Basically He’s Monky

Attached: 1524519622654.png (346x297, 171K)

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: latest.png (720x380, 236K)

Gorillas only have a 2 inch dick and arent anthro enough to not be beastiality.

Also furries coopted the term bara here because they fucking ruined everything. Bara was supposed to be for humans God damn it.

People are more likely to buy the comic if there's a gorilla on the cover

I'm going to turn off my computer and take a long break from the internet.

Why did they make him a nigga? Was it because he loved watermelons?

Gorillas sell comics user. Don't ask me why.

Monkeys=Money

Attached: julius-schwartz.jpg (600x398, 45K)

Damn right.

Attached: why is this chimp crying.jpg (400x605, 37K)

I never really got this guy's appeal ether. And i tend to like gorilla themed characters a lot. But that's all he is, a smart gorilla leading a civilization of smart gorillas.
For comparison I think Monsieur Mallah is a character who is a lot of fun, because of the way he plays off of the Brain. And the Ultra-Humanite is fucking awesome.

god damnit, I re read the post with that voice

Cap Cold has the Rogues, Thawne is just another speedster, Grodd is pretty unique as a Flash Villain goes

I prefer in the animated series, where he actually somewhat cared for people, with the christmas episode.

>even gorillas have a bigger dick than me

It's not fair...

Harley Quinn

Batman Who Laughs

Well, he did manage to turn Supergirl into a complete skank that one time, so there's that...

Attached: RCO001_1469378191.jpg (976x1600, 449K)

>hasn't had a good story with her as the focus since new mutants
>mostly a bus
>Over powered monster whenever she is fighting against the team just sword girl any other time
>never uses magic
>went from forgotten to the most popular new mutant thanks to her skimpy outfit in Bendis-men

Attached: 4378935-illyana_rasputina_(earth-616)_uncanny_x-men_vol_3_4_cover.jpg (484x640, 70K)

Personally I really liked this little mini, anything that gets Illyana away from being just another mutie is great to me

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1898, 1.72M)

DC has too damn many unrelated smart gorillas.

Grodd, sometimes Humanite, Mallah, Congorilla, Gorilla Boss, Titano, what the fuck is with al the intelligent gorillas? Only one of them actually came from the hidden civilization of intelligent gorillas.

Shame that she is getting pushed event harder into the mutantzone for the sake of synergizing with a movie that might never come out.

Ship

super smart comic gorillas can give themselves giant dicks

>what the fuck is with al the intelligent gorillas?
During the Silver age, DC got the idea that putting a gorilla on the cover would boost a comic's sales. So they kept making up new gorilla characters.

reminder that there are too completely separate characters named "boss gorilla" in DC

didn't she fucking beat dormammu

what the fuck

Attached: 1564275771422.jpg (474x604, 82K)

>bara is about huge dicks
Someone has to be the bottom user

>wants Power Girl's Body
Who doesn't?

>What do you think about Sing?

Yes and without the hell lord boost. She beat Strange too. both were bullshit though since has lost in limbo to regular ass demons and she belesco while he was hell lord. Her being this strong is post resurrection wank.

>I want to have gay sex with a Gorilla now.
Stop giving me these feelings Yea Forums.

hi joe rogan

Attached: 2A.jpg (500x375, 46K)

>Flash, It's Christmas
youtu.be/XROX6rwkE0E

Joker. Seriously. He was supposed to be a mobster with a clown theme. Now is a psycho with an implied homoerotic obsession with Batman. Like Batman already have dozens of villains obsessed with him.

Attached: 1563217053420.jpg (631x620, 45K)