Come September

>What Ever Happened To Donald Duck?!
>Donald and Penumbra must break out of a Moon Prison and send a warning to Earth about a looming invasion; Dewey and Webby uncover a sinister conspiracy targeting their family.

>Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!
>Louie teams with Goldie to scam their way through Doofus' dangerous party; Huey pushes himself out of his comfort zone in his favorite online game.

>A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill!
>The kids are pulled into a world made of their wildest dreams; Lena's worst nightmare comes true, as Magica De Spell returns to reclaim what's hers.

Attached: odm.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoContextDT/status/1095395690560348160
youtube.com/watch?v=SWa7kv0GpRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Color me disappointed they're sticking a subplot in Donald's episode when Della's gave her the whole spotlight. Can only hope it's not too intrusive.

This. Already he's sharing screentime with the moon people, miss me with the kids chiming in. More so because it's yet again Webby and Dewey, who got paired too much in S1

>>Louie teams with Goldie to scam their way through Doofus' dangerous party; Huey pushes himself out of his comfort zone in his favorite online game.
I don't think he's gonna make it through a third encounter with his anal virginity intact

Attached: call the police.gif (600x338, 2.21M)

This looks really pedo-y. Was that intended for comical effect?

Doofus is also a child. Not sure if that counts as pedophilia. I mean, technically maybe?

Creepy comicality, yes.

If it ties with overarching plot stuff like the villain teamup in the trailer, I'll be fine with it.

Are you just memeing at this point? Donald has gotten a lot of attention in season 2. If you want the Donald show instead of Ducktales just go drown yourself in TTC show. By nice to get this much DJWing over a Mickey show.

twitter.com/NoContextDT/status/1095395690560348160
Inarguably rapey
But they're basically the same age

>donald smashing penumbra's crater confirmed
>goldie and louie /ss/ confirmed
>lena becoming a real girl confirmed
At least half of each episode sounds good.

Attached: F0F26A7E-83A8-4D19-A1E3-D7A5A4AD5D3F.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>Dewey and Webby uncover a sinister conspiracy targeting their family.
What conspiracy, Glomgold, Magica, the moon people?

>and Penumbra
Confirmed the worst kept secret before airing thanks tv guide
Also note he doesn't even get the full episode like Della did

I think that probably refers to various baddies grouping together to try to get Scrooge and the rest, which I believe is gonna be a thing

>DJW
Donald Justice Warrior?

What the fuck

Who wasn’t guessing that Penumbra was gonna turn.

Attached: 53E9E73E-3925-4976-8F14-05AD447B0643.gif (800x450, 2.71M)

>Magica De Spell returns to reclaim what's hers
She wants to steal that Lena pussy from Webby

He's "just" grabbing a friendship bracelet for Louie
The same one as So even the joke about the "innocence" of the move is still fucked up because of what happens later

Will Violet join forces so she can have the autismo ducklet to herself?

Attached: 2ACEBC48-B30E-45C1-83A8-495C86DF8A4F.jpg (540x564, 37K)

I wonder how the shippers would take it if they made Webby gay but hooked her up with Violet instead of Lena

Please make that happen. Please.

I’m guessing Della will join Huey with his game.

Attached: 927A6444-ECE3-4A71-9710-FD486727FE1B.jpg (950x750, 379K)

>armored 2 INT duck milf
I cannot become more erect or I'll die

I'd be overjoyed to see Lena suffer

>are ya winnin' son
How does she know how to play after being on the moon for a decade?

Hasn't she suffered enough?

Nah.

The best characters are the ones we love, and love to see suffer

Violet is Magica

Think of the hair flip

I predict that the "What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?!" episode will end with a dramatic cliffhanger where Donald and Penumbra's rocket will be destroyed by Lunaris. Will it turn out that the duo died?
YES!
But then they got better.

Wouldn’t she have gone missing in 2007? More or less.

Lena is Magica.

Attached: 62B8BD8B-759E-4F09-BFA3-0E0E6578C032.jpg (676x750, 277K)

the whole reveal for asspats about her having le two dads nixes that I think. they wouldn't make the progressive family secretly ebil
also it'd make no sense

They do have his picture crossed out.

Attached: 14C84C35-742E-4374-852F-8D8A87469910.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

She's none too bright and I never took her for a gamer with how active she is.
Just a dream copout.

Didn't the staff claim Della is already more iconic than Donald fucking Duck?

Attached: Fuck Everything.gif (267x199, 2.95M)

I’ve seen this claim made a lot but not once a source on it

On one hand I can totally see your point, because whereas Donald has his chance to shine in a lot of media, many a character only has their opportunity here in Ducktales.

On the other hand the show's handling of Don has left to be desired, more so with the potential the character allows for, so I can sympathize with their posture too.

Not "more", but I recall reading that they were proud Della was now "as" iconic as Donald.

when is september is it supposed to start up again

Wake me up when September ends

Sounds like Donald's type of band. We already know he listens to Weezer and Nirvana.

It’s starts back up September 3.

If she wants to be a part of the Duck family she gonna have to suffer.

this is more like della's second episode where we kept cutting back to donald losing his feathers. della got whatever happened to della duck all to herself because she was effectively a blank slate of a character and needed more time to expand on her

Has she even interacted with Scrooge since she came back? Seems like that should be a thing that happens.

She's only been in the Friendship Hates Magic episode so far, Scrooge and the nephews weren't in that.

Attached: tumblr_pdps2qDUmm1spcszdo3_r1_540.gif (540x304, 1.79M)

>donald and lena will never bond through misery

Attached: Donald and Della's room.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Didn't notice the nirvana reference before, nice

Preen Day

Fight fight fight

kiss kiss kiss

Attached: dp.png (796x165, 15K)

Isn’t there a Morrissey poster on someone’s wall in another episode?

The 5 people that ship Launchpad and Della are gonna go apeshit

Attached: lena's room.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

lmao thanks user, imagining a duckverse version of the smiths gets me every time.

Why did she have a toilet paper roll roll right there on the floor?

To wipe her ass after she shits in a cauldron

Attached: Della and Lauchpad.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

She lived under an outdoor theater. I don't know if there was a bathroom.

Attached: tumblr_prz1d6gI1z1w9pyou_1280.jpg (1280x960, 251K)

Fucking morons. Donald Duck is a fucking American pop icon recognizable all over the world even to people who never watched his old shorts. Della is a literally who that nobody will remember after nuDucktales is over and the tumblrinas move to another fad. These faggots have zero respect for all the people that worked hard on the old cartoons.

Attached: Donald Discharged.jpg (399x529, 56K)

nope.

Attached: 1534721338282.webm (1920x1080, 1.35M)

Della will never be as iconic as Donald till she uses the strongest flare magic possible to nuke a bitch

Navybro here. This has never not pissed me off.

he wanted to fly

Attached: Donald Duck sfx - Donald Gets Drafted 0-51 screenshot.png (426x240, 143K)

>Image dated 1984. Air Force (successor to the Army Air Corps) existed for nearly thirty years by then.

If you're going to have him 'retire' from a branch he doesn't wear the outfit for, at least make it the one that existed when it happened.

It's not even that he didn't retire from the Navy, it's that he retired from the Army. which makes no goddamned sense if he 'wanted to fly'.

Will her dads also be hummingbirds as well?

Attached: Violet.jpg (612x800, 63K)

Most of that episode may probably be a dream.

Attached: Launchpad whale.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>cha la... head cha la...

youtube.com/watch?v=SWa7kv0GpRQ

>Violet breaking up the Tripets
>Lena way at the end
What's it mean?

Attached: webby violet lena.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

No, they’ll be Flamingos or some other gay bird

All I want is to see Lena swoon over Donald's angsty singing.
Peacocks?

Attached: 76183549_p0.png (2000x1302, 1.35M)

Le should probably wear pants then.

>thinking that’ll help

Can’t wait!

at least one will probably be her blood father and a hummingbird

>the baby is now an egg
Nice

Surely you're not implying Donald's fame comes from the cartoons? The cartoons are nothing compared to the comics. The real reason anyone even knows who the fuck Donald Duck is, is because of Carl Barks. Not Walt (the person), not Disney (the corporation). CARL MOTHERFUCKING BARKS

I busted several nuts to this gif
Thanks user

Donald's fame in other countries in some regards came from the comics
It's known his fame in the US and why he even got comics is because of the cartoons. There's a reason he overcame Mickey quickly

Donald's life is suffering

Attached: bottom to top.png (492x530, 58K)

Attached: 1563612098180.gif (600x338, 1.46M)

>his kids
>her kids
>their kids

Attached: 1541360892196.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Man I'd love to live in a timeline where this was true but outside of Europe Donald is definitely a cartoon character first and foremost

Attached: magica.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Go to bed, Rosa

It's a shame Lunaris and Penumbra are the only moon people to work out. I can hope the shipping between Penumbra and Donald will be intense.

Attached: don and penny.jpg (478x719, 67K)

Based third world country retard

>He saw the size of the strap-on

>behold, my new earther mate

Donald was the first to know she's back.

Yes, it's gotten that bad on these threads.

I don't sympathize for the following reasons:
- Ducktales the show was always Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, Louie and maybe Webby at it's core, everyone else is extra, Donald adds icing to the show but the show can function without him
- Donald in this cartoon has gotten more respect than he has in most other media: an acknowledgment from multiple characters to the good job he did raising the boys; actual development with his sister Della and more than one episode that dealt with that relationship; gets to living in the mansion while some of the time dealing with the boys is taken off his back; an episode spent with Donald reuniting with characters that have nothing to do with the DT universe; has a character place in show to always be in Donald's corner (Storkcules); got to confront his cousin and score a personal victory; major part in the season one finale and planned the offensive for the mission; plot wise on his way right now to dealt with the major antagonist for this season without and well ahead of Scrooge and company; possible development with Daisy on horizon.

So no I don't feel sorry for Donald. Even the TTC doesn't treat him this well; where he gets to be the main character but gets shit on by the universe until the finale.

>Realizes his sister he thought was dead for 10 years is alive and on Earth
>Instantly gets sent to space in his excitement and for all he knows might never get back to see his family again
>This is played for laughs
God this show is so sadistic

Is it or are you just reaching?

How was it played for laughs?

Huey/Violet?

>book nerds and violent hatesex over supernatural versus science
>lena egging them on
Hot.

>That plot where it's revealed all 6 kids are gay and they date each other in one large orgy

She's a magical construct. I don't think she shits.

Attached: 1558156429474.gif (600x338, 576K)

Lena would absolutely smuggle booze into the mansion, or break into the adults' supply, and get the kids wasted for a good time.

Who's the lightest-weight and who holds it best

Lena probably holds it best due to not being a real duck.

Attached: lightweight.gif (500x281, 452K)

>lightweight
Huey. All his calculations about body mass and alcohol content go out the window after the first sip.
>best
Louie. He cons everyone into thinking he's sober long past he's blacked out.

>they just gave her apple juice

>Timephoon!
>When Louie uses Gyro's Time Tub to steal lost treasures from the past, a mysterious storm in the present sends all of space and time crashing down onto the mansion.

>GlomTales!
>Glomgold forms his own team made up of all of Scrooge's greatest villains to defeat Scrooge's family once and for all.

>The Richest Duck in the World!
>Louie, Scrooge and Owlson must escape from an unstoppable monster cursed to hunt down and destroy the richest duck in the world.

Louie you cunt

Looks like Dewey was the better time-traveler.

Attached: 0E78F98C-F3D4-4B5B-8251-EF41C6008B01.gif (528x528, 2.23M)

>louie episodes
Nice.
>owlson
Double nice.

Attached: 75267545_p27.jpg (2395x2871, 1.45M)

Whose booze do they steal?

Attached: Party Scrooge.gif (600x338, 1001K)

Is Timephoon when we’re getting Bubba?

Sounds probable

Scrooge probably has the nicer selection, expensive Bourbon, liqueurs, scotch. Donald has tequila and rum and a bunch of mixers so his stuff is probably more appealing
Or they get into one of the many coke stashes that are probably in the mansion

Probably, looks like Louie is gonna fuck with the timestream.

Attached: king louie.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Probably.

Attached: 7A520BE8-D61F-41FA-ADBD-96909E744477.jpg (524x750, 216K)

>Donald has tequila and rum and a bunch of mixers
Gifts from Panchito and Jose, I can assume. No way Donald can afford anything other than the cheap stuff.

Attached: crayolamom_DonaldnScrooge.jpg (709x1023, 235K)

Definitely

God I hate him.

We know Panchito's all about the tequila.

Attached: Jukebox_9.jpg (696x1100, 367K)

I can relate. I’ve had some good times with that shit.

And you KNOW there’s coke.

Attached: Scrooge's Tea.jpg (1024x751, 145K)

Damn there really is a duck comic for everything.

Attached: DuckTales S02 Ep10 - The 87 Cent Solution!_Moment (3).jpg (370x549, 57K)

looks like Louie will also get an episode with his mom too.

Attached: Louie and Della.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Pretty much

Attached: Scrooge McDuck opium smuggler.jpg (498x528, 125K)