Is there a cartoon with more exquisite prose in its dialogue and monologues than Xavier: Renegade Angel...

Is there a cartoon with more exquisite prose in its dialogue and monologues than Xavier: Renegade Angel? Almost every line is an absolute treat.

Attached: XRA.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JiWLMKwhVUc
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ__1lmPJWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't come by one that rivals it. Ive heard it can't be dubbed because no one would understand it.
Im blessed to have discovered it a few years ago.

It still hunts my nightmares i love it

TAKE THAT

TASTE THE PAIN

>Ive heard it can't be dubbed because no one would understand it.
I've never thought about that, that's hilarious. Truly it is the Finnegans Wake of cartoons.

All the other PFFR shows are as close as you can get, The Shivering Truth is pretty much Xavier minus Xavier himself

TASTE THE TOU-TOU-TOUPAIN

Sam & Max ? ... no wait. Animaniacs? Fuck, no.

The whole scene where he's talking to himself in the desert is one of the funniest scenes in anything I've ever seen. The amount of rhymes and wordplay going on is shocking.

You say it as if it's possible to understand it in English.

But that happens in every episode,user
Which scene?

youtu.be/JiWLMKwhVUc

>”I’ve got him cornered, And it looks like this time the coroner has become the cornholer”

Pretty sure user is talking about this: youtube.com/watch?v=RJ__1lmPJWY

I’ve never plopped my plopper I’ve been saving myself for marriage, or at least consent

The Shivering Truth is also done by PFFR, and has the same VA doing narration. The writing definitely has some similarities.

quads of truth

You look so superficial you probably judge things based on their physical appearance

>That thing's got no more soul than an explodin' monkey!
>Life is just death in drag, kid
>This is the rec center, where we wreck things
>So, you're one of them free-range Nazis, huh
>the whole love currency explanation

What are some of your favorite lines, Yea Forums?

"society needs to stop its selfish search for missing children"