Could Kratos beat Wonder Woman?

Could Kratos beat Wonder Woman?

Attached: 18264059-C908-47A5-9BD9-A043D8B65BD6.png (1040x1560, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgYBFee9Lbs&t=5m19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no lmao

Yes, duh

Wonder Woman would do /ss/ with Kratos' son.

wrong

Yes, but she could also beat him. Really depends on the situation.

Pretty sure they’d start fighting but end up fucking

Depends, in a comic or a video game it could go either way if the writers feel like it.

Atreus knows not to stick his dick in crazy.

Wondy throws him into space and he suffocates gg no re

Attached: 1565965209636.jpg (1280x818, 130K)

With his dick

Based

How powerful would their kid be?

Wonder Woman lost to Harley Quinn, Storm, Aquaman, Batwoman, and Hercules
hasn’t lost to any mortals and those that he technically lost to (Zeus) he killed

Quick reminder that Zeus did nothing wrong and Kratos is an gigantic faggot who is unredeemable

Attached: Whoopssorry.png (841x439, 250K)

Post-original trilogy Kratos is weaker and would struggle with her. Original trilogy Kratos would however wipe the floor with Wonder Woman.

How would Kratos fare in the Justice League (Yes, i know the league would arguably never let him join, but just for one mission)

Assuming Kratos and Atreus managed to fall in a time warp or were in some weirdass limbo and come out in modern day times?

Kratos wouldn't want to.

There'd be some hullabaloo about Elder god bullshit he needed to help slay or something, and he'd begrudgingly go along with it--pound Lobo in the nads in the process-- but ultimately I feel like he'd abstained from working with the League full time; he'd rather retire and live in peace.

Now his son, on the other hand... I kinda feel like Atreus stands a chance and could maybe even get into the league with his dad's blessing in an effort to be a better god/man/person.

Or at least hang with the Titans.

Kratos vs Darkseid and his lieutenants would be kino

With his chains and axe for long range, super strength for close range, and shield + various magical items for defense he could probably take her.

Problem is a lot of Kratos' feats rely on the fact that a lot of the pantheon figures in his reality are chumps.
That's not really true for Wonder Woman.

Zeus was a prideful asshat (as is his way) that along with the other gods toyed with Kratos. Dude literally wanted one fucking thing. Take away the curse and nightmares of killing his family he was tricked into doing. But noooo they couldnt do it and kept using him as a pawn against each other until Kratos just said fuck it.

Kratos strength is basically only limited by his will. He’s kind of like the Hulk. So I give it to Kratos to get mad enough that he fucks Wondy up, especially if she won’t leave it be

Hell, I bet Wondy tells him her father is Zeus and he’s all “aw fuck here we go again”

yes, and he will probably fuck her in the pussy too, cumming inside and making more kids

one can break superman arm
the other struggles to open a chest

that is LITERALY not a question
>but kratos killed gods
the gods in the god of war universe are extremely week
the strongest feat one managed to do was break a mountain top

not the whole mountain
just the top

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 1.57M)

This. It's really not a fair match up.

She'd make Atreus look like a little bitch and probably bully him sexually

Kratos is bordering on meta levels of help from the writers so it depends. Strength doesn't matter so much here, it is more about containing Kratos forever. Kind of a doomguy situation really.

There needs to be more SFM involving Kratos, Wonder Woman, and Sophitia.

Those chests were made by Gods though

Or perhaps someone his own age.

Attached: Wonder young.png (145x560, 114K)

Which version of each

Loki would have a new sibling by the end of this.

Assuming a universe in which they coexist I would put them at close to the same level combat wise with Kratos edging out in terms of strength and durability. It's been shown that Kratos can heal himself and get a huge power boost when he uses his Spartan Rage so I think that would give him the edge, of course God of 4 Kratos probably wouldn't even want to fight Diana so I'm also assuming Original Trilogy Kratos

Attached: 1524017670707.jpg (800x590, 517K)

>people who don't even understand the GoW lore and go off of other equally-minded pseudo-intellectuals.

>yet more idiots who don't understand GoW lore
Kratos was able the kill Chronos, who killed Uranus. Uranus was confirmed to have created the entire universe.

Maybe he's like Gohan and is a weakling now because he doesn't train.

>using the struggles to open chest meme
Dumbass, do some goddamn research. Corey Barlog himself stated that going off of gameplay alone does not give you the accurate scaling of a characters true power.
youtube.com/watch?v=lgYBFee9Lbs&t=5m19s

No, it's not like that at all. Throughout 4, he was holding back his power. Even the video comics on PSN shows his character and how he has changed since 3.

Except he killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people who hadn’t done anything wrong because he was infected with the box’s evil.

Man. I'd love to read a comic where Diana, on a quest to avenge the gods, tracks down Kratos being all old and chill and a responsible dad. She tries to kill him at first, just beating on him until the fallout of what's happening puts Atreus in danger and he rages out. Then their fight is interrupted by the beginning of God of War 4 and she travels with the two of them on that adventure, but with more DC wackiness thrown in, like a GL showing up and a fight with Dr Manhattan

I don’t care how much a chump they are Kronos, and Atlas were fucking enormous, and it is absolutely an impressive feat, on par with Wonder Woman strength, for him to have overpowered them when they tried to crush him.

They weren't chumps. He was that powerful.

Would Diana know of Pandora's box itself?

Let's say no, she was being guided by "visions" of vengeful Athena that were really Circe, maybe?

this is injustice, even alfred could break supe's arm in injustice

I’m now just imagining The immortal Kratos retired and wandering the earth in the DCU in like an old Winnebago and Diana occasionally contacts him for input or help.

>”so, Kratos, Darkseid has unleashed these machines that we can shut down... but there’s a complex puzzle like mechanism to it and it’s something like thirty stories tall. BatmN promises Alfred can watch your kid.”

HAHAHAHA I love it!

and then there's the Batman teamup when Riddler creates a building sized puzzle.

Easily, but in 2019 writers mind, probably not.

Kratos can't even beat Shovel Knight.

>"But Dad. I'm like 2500 years old. I don't need a babysitt-"
>"BOY! You WILL listen and you WILL obey your father's words."

>Zeus did nothing wrong and Kratos is an gigantic faggot
Kratos:I'm truly sorry for my brutal actions and understand the death of my wife and daughter was my fault all I ask is to be freed of the memories of their deaths
Zeus yeah all you gotta do is kill a god a completely hopeless task that's never been done before
Kratos: even though my task was insurmountable I've completed my task Ares is dead but I still feel the pain of my actions guess I'll kill myself
Zeus: psych now YOU can be the god of war... wait kratos stop starting wars
Yeah Kratos was the asshat here he did everything Zeus asked of him and Zeus kept dangling his one wish in front of his nose. The guy just wanted to not be haunted by nightmares and instead is constantly seeing his wife and daughter killed and on top of that Zeus destroyed his home land and had his brother and his mother tortured for years and then killed (kratos was also forced to kill his own mother) Kratos gave TEN (10) whole years of his life to the gods and got zip in return. Anyone with a brain would kill them.

Dude Superman is so toug-

Attached: alfred-pennyworth-vs-superman-5.jpg (1914x1467, 491K)

Zeus and all of the greek gods were asshats. Kratos fucked up most definitely but they by no means helped the situation and kept stringing him along never fulfilling their fucking deal at which point Kratos decided to go "fuck it" and just cause havoc as the GoW and make his home boys the best in the world

Then Zeus continued to antagonize him even after he thought it was over

>that pic

Nothing from injustice makes sense everyone jobs constantly

Didn't Kratos flip an entire island or something in the 2018 game? Or at least, a mechanism that required such strength?

>People who don't know WW lore and just pull shit out of their asses
Diana ain't no slouch. She's killed gods too, and she's got equally tough gear. She could win, or Kratos could win, it depends on the situation.

It was a room. He was able to rotate the entire temple of tyr though. In the OG trilogy he overpowered mountain sized beings multiple times.

I kind of always wanted DC to create a Kratos homage character for Wonder Woman's material. Maybe we can give First Born chain blades

Attached: Kratos.jpg (830x1200, 279K)

he eat a superhero pill
is not normal butler alfred doing that
is superman alfred

Still /ss/.

it still happened if injustice can be used as a metric for why wonder woman is powerful it can also be used to prove why alfred is powerful

>/ss/
god i hate you faggots so much

but wonder woman DIDNT eat a superhero pill

Kratos from 1-3 with all of his weapons on him? Maybe. Gow (2018)? Not likely.

t. Brainless

Hell, even in the novels it's confirmed that the Protogenoi like Gaia ARE reality. Even when you kill their avatars, they don't truly die. They just return to being the formless substrate that creation is founded upon.

There's also mention of the Olympins being a part of their domains as well. Poseidon's death flooded the entire world, for instance.

Based as fuck user I'm sick of these /ss/ fags everywhere

Attached: 1565474428089.jpg (720x274, 51K)

Well if you actually look at Kratos's actions, his feats of physical strengths and the skills, techniques and power which were necessary to defeat his enemies, he never really did anything that Diana couldn't.

That wasn’t the question

Their feats of strength, speed, dexterity, technique and intelligence are all we can really compare them with.

It was actually a temple directly representing all of the Nine Realms.

>DC/GoW crossover
Fuck yes.

DC actually made licensed comics for GoW for awhile

They're actually pretty neat.

>tfw no DCU/GoW/Bionicle three way crossover

They published all three you know

Kratos vs Hulk would be a good fight

Probably.

Couldn't WW just yeet him into space at trillions of times the speed of light?

Kratos is too slow to deal with Wonder Woman.

Even when you remove the actual morality of Zeus' actions it had to happen.

The common thread of Greek and Norse mythology is prophecy. Ragnarok has to happen. Thor and Odin and company are fated to die. Zeus is ALSO fated to die and he is fated to die at the hands of his own son like his father before him and his father before him. Zeus killed his own wife to avoid that but even then this is a common thread for every writer to pick up on because it's literally the only prophecy that's never been cashed out in all of Greco-roman mythology. If Kratos didn't kill Zeus then someone else would have anyway. Just like Balder had to die because Atraeus had to kill him.

Magni and Modi were supposed to live but they died, yes. But late game 4 is fucking ridiculous and the only real way to resolve it not just with mythology but the events within the game is to do timetravel in 5 and tie it up in some kind of loop.

I would root for him but Wonder Woman has some serious feats, mostly due to cape writers constantly trying to exponentially increase power levels.

easily.

I mean it’s true. Kratos from 1-3 was unstoppable and had really fast reflexes. GoW 2018 Kratos feels very downgraded aside from regeneration(which he has now for some reason).

Wonder Woman gets into slug-fests with people as "slow" as Kratos all the time.
The DC "muh superspeed meme" is just that. Even Flash has difficulties responding to situations with super-reflexes on a continuous basis.

No. Only way you would think he would is if you are a sexist.

Kratos is a God. He doesn’t age like normal people. He acts calmer and with more precision like when he taught Atreus about using weapons, that doesn’t make him weaker.

Kratos vs wonder loli?

GoW lore is chuuni tier "My character can do anything and has killed everyone and can't be killed by anything"

OG Kratos with all his powers and weapons would definitely be a deadly challenge for Diana. Old Kratos most likely less

So did Kratos desu

You're thinking of Asura's Wrath. Which is a kickass game.

GoW is more like
>DOOM, but set in Greek Myths!

reminder that Kratos killed Zeus, and Zeus is so powerful that superman cannot even touch him.

the DC zeus
not the pansy zeus from GoW universe

Okay how about this?
>The dark secret of Ares! Long before The God of War set his sights upon the princess of Themyscira, there was another. A warrior so terrifying and deadly that Zeus himself deemed him erased from history! Son of Thanatos, pupil of Ares, first champion of the gods, and their shameful mistake. The Spectral Spartan has returned!

Just a reminder that Kratos was in Mortal Kombat (and also Soul Calibur), and is only a hop, skip away (don't even need the jump) from DC to begin with. Also Batman has fought Spawn before, and Spawn has met Sonic the Hedgehog, who has fought Mario, so really, by that logic, Nintendo made God of War.

As long as they don't show Superman beat up GoW Zeus, they are to be considered the same.

Attached: This+will+be+useful+some+day+_0d4ad822703120a87a14fc12f1a0ae69.jpg (326x326, 21K)

If you didn't want your neck snapped, who would you rather have chasing you? Asking for a friend, please answer quickly.

Attached: shocked.jpg (236x288, 11K)

Kratos could unironically kill superman

>he’s a god
No, he’s a Demi-god.

I never said that Kratos teaching his son how to be calm and using weapons was weak. I just said that Kratos in 2018 feels downgraded because of the way the combat looks in comparison to 1-3. Plus his new weapons look kinda lame in comparison to the weapons and power he had in 1-3.

The entire point of 4 is that Keaton’s altered prophecy by being there. There’s nothing to fix.

Well he did kill several Demi God's, Hercules probably being the strongest.
While I don't doubt that he could, I don't think Diana would give Kratos cause to.

Gameplay isn’t canon
No he’s a God. He literally says in 4 “I’m a God from a faraway land.” He’s a demigod in the same way Dionysus is, but at this point he’s ascended.

I just want triple h or michael jai white to play kratos

PIS doesn't count, user.

>No, he’s a Demi-god.
No, he's a god. He becomes god of war after 1.

I will test the winner of this contest of strength.

Attached: STEVEN.png (1764x1836, 1.92M)

It absolutely does

Kratos was only a demigod in God of War 1 and prior to it. Afterwards he fully ascended and became a God. Hell, he’s a more powerful god than all the ones in the Greek pantheon since he killed them all.

Golden Age Wonder Woman would defeat Kratos! She lifted planets!

Attached: 3394887-0022342118-32422.jpg (950x1370, 299K)

And Kratos overpowered Atlas, who was strong enough to hold the earth aloft for years.

I don't think Stephen would even need to get out of his chair.

>Gameplay isn’t canon
Now I’m kinda half and half on this take. I mostly find it stupid because that negates Kratos’ combat potential seen during his gameplay. On the other hand, yeah Kratos wouldn’t immediately die after getting hit a few times since he can just regenerate.

Was this just established in GOW 2018?

But did Krators lifted the earth like a ball like this waifu?

The earth is flat in GOW (as it is irl)

He was made the god of war at the end of the first game dude

I just told you he overpowered someone who was strong enough to hold the world for years. That’s a more impressive feat than holding the world.

My money is on Wonder Woman.
Better feats that literally puts all the other gods in her pantheon to fucking shame.
IIRC she tanks the COMBINED MIGHT of all of the other gods and those guys aren't weak in the slightest
She has better weapons and disgustingly better reflexes to boot.
If Kratos would be on par, he wouldn't struggle at all in the games since he would be tanking hits from things that destroy solar systems that travel faster than the speed of light.

If Zeus hadn't been infected and weakened with Fear, and the rest of the gods with their own conditions from Pandora's Box, he would have wiped the floor with Kratos.
He would have even destroyed him in his Astral Form if not for the Hope shenanigans.

Attached: Zeus_-_Ascension.jpg (1380x1862, 912K)

Stay salty Zeus

Zeus did nothing wrong! Kratos fucked over Greece

I thought Zeus was the one who fucked everything that did or didn't move?

He had a lot of love to give.
Best boy.

Attached: 164268aadf0959704d3a27c228d86da847c06e82dab6722b1f637669912f3cd5.jpg (625x357, 54K)

>I just told you he overpowered someone who was strong enough to hold the world for years. That’s a more impressive feat than holding the world.
The world is flat in the GOW try again. Wondy liftet and DESTROYED A PLANET!!! Did Kratos or Atlas destroyed a planet?

It's a curb stomp in favor of Wonder Woman. With pure speed she'd walk all over kratos. Remember when she was blind and had to spar the entire League to prove she was good enough. She straight up clotheslined Barry by feeling the slight shifting of the air as he ran(pretty sure he wasn't using the speed force.) Also while blind she knocked out Zoom. She tangles with Cheetah on a regular who is pretty fucking fast. She pulled Jessie Quick from the speedforce the pure strength. And as for Kratos being more durable. It's a pick'em. Diana has the sometimes weakness to slashing and piercing weapons. But she was been beaten nearly to sun and back by a blood lusted Supes while she soaked his eye beams straight to the face. And she won that fight. So there's nothing Kratos can do to touch her. He'd have to prep with ALL of his magical items and get the jump on her.

Could Kratos or Diana beat Ravana, from the Ramayana?

But he lost his god powers in GOW2 because Zeus stabbed him with the Blade of Olympus, thereby changing him back to a demigod. IIRC, he never got that power back, especially since he stabbed himself in GOW3 and all of that power was gone. Or at least should have been gone.

Except Kratos went back in time and undid it at the end of GOW2 so he got his god powers back.

Then he absorbed Hades soul in GoW3so that’s doubly so

By stabbing himself with the blade of Olympus it seems to have just unleashed all of its power into him and the wider Greek world. The fact that he survived it should be testament enough to how durable and powerful he is now

Well, Wonder Woman is in pair with Rama Chandra that got the powers of all hindu gods. So most likely after an epic fight Wonder Woman would be by the skin of her teeth