I want him to fuck me

I want him to fuck me.

Attached: Png.png (420x420, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joemurraystudio.com/television/3506-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*her

So is Joe Murray trans or something now? Wasnt Ralph his self insert?

The special isn't canon sweaty

yes it is

This is the only thing that intrigues me

He mutilated his penis to become something he isn't.
I doubt he would fuck you

In the Canon he still has his penis and can fuck me

How do you know that?

I want Rachel to fuck Rocko every night

Attached: EBqrUInUIAAVn7L.jpg (857x1019, 71K)

>classic kid-friendly cartoon
>Netflix looks at it for three seconds
>suddenly it's about normalizing mental illness

Every time.

>joe murray has always been left wing and incorporated left wing messages in his media
>casuals just repeat muh netflix memes
>despite the fact that the production was entirely under nick and joe doesn't have to deal with 90's corporate censorship anymore allowing him to get away with more.

Attached: 1279836784017.jpg (357x402, 16K)

>frog
>penis

>series chock-full of sexual content
>kid-friendly

>him

>his

>he

Attached: fredsideeye.jpg (318x292, 24K)

>kid-friendly cartoon
>oh baby oh baby oh baby

Ralph/Rachel was always more a self-insert of Rocko's writing/animation crew as a whole rather than Murray himself

Would you Dr Hutchinson?

Because it is a special, not a contuiniation. It was made to nostalgia bait rocko fans not to be part of the rest of the series. It would be like saying the new PPG cartoon is canon, it just isn't

If anyone has any cute ralph requests I'll draw it

Attached: vWgW358.png (640x480, 469K)

he and rocko were the only cuteboys
now it's just rocko
F

Go dilate.

nuPPG isn't canon because the creator disowns it, not because it isn't a continuation.

>Rocko
>canon

Attached: tenor.gif (300x196, 2.42M)

>I want him to fuck me.
He cut off his dick so you're out of luck.

seethe
dildos exist

Remember when Heffer got his dick sucked by a milking pump? Fun for all ages.

I seem to have this weird thing where sometimes a guy I've been crushing on comes out as trans and/or nonbinary. At least four in my life, and I'd imagine with the way things are going, it's going to be more.

And yet they wouldn't ask when they see it.
Also
>thinking kids have your dirty mind
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Cool, cool, so why will they start asking questions just because the boy frog they probably never knew is dressed like a girl?
Also
>thinking kids have your pol mind
What the fuck is wrong with you?

POST THE PICTURE WITH THE BOX. YOU KNOW THE ONE

ok but what was the excuse for the special being so boring and unfunny?

>Cool, cool, so why will they start asking questions just because the boy frog they probably never knew is dressed like a girl?
Exactly
The same goes to the original show. Even if they watched it, it's not like it's taboo anymore.
>would you expose them at such a young age?
It's not that they won't find it in real life. They have to be prepared to behave in those cases

You have shit taste

That actually is a pretty good kid friendly adult joke, cause it would just go straight over the kids head if they didn't already know what was up anyways (at which point the joke is harmless).

He's still a cuteboy, he just lives on in the old episodes

Attached: bighead.png (1088x1510, 594K)

meant at

You're a plebian

mental illness is already normal. Everyone has some brain problem these days, you've just deluded yourself into thinking yours are less embarrassing

over use of cliche set ups for a property talking about a modern world,i phones starbucks and drones are generally pretty dated jokes, they wouldn't be as dated jokes if the special hadn't been kept in a vault by nick for about 2ish years, because the jungle movie flopped hard and could barely get 500,000 viewership, execs are a pain in the ass even when there not doing censorship crap and nick has a history of doing dirty shit like this to there own properties when they under perform. just ask anyone whose had there shit fucked by not living up to the spongebob standard.

Attached: 1557720557996.gif (220x165, 119K)

>mental illness is already normal. Everyone has some brain problem these days,

You're praising this? Go visit Estonia or the Netherlands and realize just how hard your yiddish overlords fucked you with sugar, flouride and air pollution. The fact that so many of you want to castrate yourselves should be evidence enough, that shit didn't happen 50 years ago.

Attached: 1537191863165.png (540x540, 470K)

that was like 5 minutes tho
what made the other 40 minutes so shit?

writing staff wasn't that competent and joe was more concerned with getting the approval of the GLAAD commite than making a joke, as for the dated thing after doing a little research it's more like it finished production 3 years ago as joe moved on too make his pbs kids show called let's go luna which began production probably in 2016 and aired it's first episodes in 17, hence joes comment about walls in the initial interview. this isn't a netflix issue it isn't a nick issue it is a joe issue.
joemurraystudio.com/television/3506-2/

Attached: lets-go-luna-poster-600x600.jpg (600x600, 98K)

if you can count the number of trannies in Norway on both hands, then extrapolate that out based on the difference in population, wow, its probably not that much difference. It just seems like more than it is because they all have 30 sockpuppet accounts on social media for stirring up drama

so sorry

Attached: rachel bighead.jpg (697x825, 149K)

That means he can grow his dick back and fuck me.

Attached: tumblr_mjojloaRo31s8v414o1_1280.gif (720x480, 1.28M)

>Trans bad
>Overwatch reaction pic
Pick a side

Attached: 1547102368334.png (485x432, 288K)

His penis is still floating in a jar somewhere. Go find it.

Who?

50 years ago fuckers calling themselves doctors were drilling into people's skulls to scoop out their brains, same as the pedo Egyptians.

if you think there was ever a grand ol time when humanity was perfect and not fucking retarded, sorry to say you're as in touch with your humanity as it gets.

Is thirsty-ass manvoice lady frog still in the series?

>Doesn't bother to send postcards to ed and bev
>Knows bev supports him no matter what, wanted to see him more than anything in the world even after mocking her and ed for years

What a shitty child.

Attached: 1486298590191.jpg (1280x720, 376K)