There's still hope?

Attached: entraptack.png (1131x678, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YYqnw4nm-c
imgur.com/a/atPgILL
deadline.com/2019/08/kevin-smith-masters-of-the-universe-revelation-netflix-anime-series-he-man-1202670904/
engadget.com/2019/08/18/netflix-he-man-kevin-smith/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS91cmw_c2E9dCZyY3Q9aiZxPSZlc3JjPXMmc291cmNlPXdlYiZjZD0yJmNhZD1yamEmdWFjdD04JnZlZD0yYWhVS0V3aXluWV9uNG8za0FoVUh1NDhLSFE2cENFMFEwUEFETUFGNkJBZ0RFQWsmdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LmVuZ2FkZ2V0LmNvbSUyRjIwMTklMkYwOCUyRjE4JTJGbmV0ZmxpeC1oZS1tYW4ta2V2aW4tc21pdGglMkYmdXNnPUFPdlZhdzFlYWd0eEZxMHR1LUhOY2w3WkEtUFk&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANugV8l36Bo9U27yDrqBPq_a71EExseVJ9VjsiWsBmF4ALosXDAydpO0Utxh2dy6UJpcaa4Pa-r-bcbvGmBl8Wk4BIwd46qLNOjjICn8A33UB-rrKohJpAYvcLZSTHI-cCfnbYNHEacqlYwZmz903AphGrcLEvhLOxz6bBGS3A6W
desnaa.tumblr.com/post/187104402739/asking-the-crew-ra-about-entrapta-and-hordak-at
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unf, oh god this pink haired she male makes me micro penis so stiffy UNF

Attached: B7A3462A-BB18-4957-8AF8-0904A6487BCD.jpg (700x734, 107K)

I hope Hordak realized Horde Prime will never see Hordak as anything but a failure and lets go of his loyalty towards Horde Prime, and the Horde in general, and goes off to rescue Entrapta from Beast Island.

Hordak deserves better than being treated like garbage by his own family.

Watch as Catra becomes the leader of the Etherian Horde after Hordak leaves.

Attached: tumblr_6ede682dc2f1e095458c718f9e265100_84570293_640.png (582x90, 20K)

I truly hope that happens... also, is there any hope for Scorpia?

Attached: 1565905514969.jpg (1486x1823, 154K)

Only with Adora

Attached: Scorpiadora.png (864x1064, 885K)

When she stops carrying water for Catra and stops letting that asshole cat walk over her, just for the scraps of attention Catra gives her on occasion.

She has to become her own person too.

Never thought of that

Attached: ohboi.png (336x422, 73K)

She got a nice score with Entrapto too... interesting

Attached: score.png (1128x643, 652K)

Adora does like buff chicks

Attached: huntara-adora-glimmer-bow.jpg (3000x1686, 378K)

Thats a fucking man sweetie

Etherian sexual dimorphism dictates that men only come in twink shapes

Why hasnt noelle been shot to death yet?

Is there any good rule 34 of these two?

You need your eyes tested.

if there are millions of "Horde Prime" clones, how did Hordak become Horde Prime's second in command, was he just that good and is that the real reason he was disposed of. I wonder if Horde Prime was seeing how powerful Hordak was becoming and set off some genetic defect/self destruct sequence in Hordak to get rid of him without any of the other closes knowing the wiser.

>Any?
yes
>Good?
no

Is a cute ship, i rather not taint it

Attached: 1565422594149.png (1024x703, 962K)

You need your own eyes tested if you think that venom overdosing purple thing or that she male look like girls.

Could be he was made for that purpose. Perhaps clones that come out closest to the original template are automatically given higher rank and defects are made footsoldiers

What would their kids even look like?

Cyborg clones. Traditional reproduction is for smoothbrains.

>Horde Prime laments that a vast majority of his clones aren't smart enough to understand him
>He decides to create the perfect clone
>One that has a great technological mind
youtube.com/watch?v=3YYqnw4nm-c
>Horde Prime sees Hordak grow fast within the ranks and allows him to become his SiC
>Hordak proves his worth and becomes powerful and is rivaling HP's own prowess as a commander
>Horde Prime realizes he's forged the perfect Damocles Sword that can actually replace him if it ever gets the idea to do so
>Horde Prime either poisons Hordak or downloads a genome error within Hordak's body that causes the clone to degenerate
.Horde Prime throws Hordak away soon enough

I hope that prime Hordak have the look more similar to the original show as a big muscular evil dude.

Attached: Hordak_2002.jpg (300x295, 19K)

>After our genetic material is extracted, it will then be processed to eliminate potential detrimental DNA sequences. Once that is finished it's compiled into a working template, introduced into the growth medium, and scaffolded to the cybernetic matrix. We're also able to specify physiological aesthetics at any point prior to compiling, and I even added a randomizer button!
>Well done, Entrapta, but we could just have sex.
>Ugh, too inefficient.

He'll probably just look like a buffer Hordak. I got that feeling from the flashback segment.

Some info from Power Con panel is slipping out. Apparently Catra is actually a "nice person" even though she never showed it in any way.

Attached: catra is sweet actually.jpg (592x203, 43K)

Attached: doing_her_best_catra.png (1027x626, 194K)

Maybe in White Out when she smiled at Entrapta, after the latter was happy with the tech she got, and when she allowed Scorpia under the blanket with her. But where else in the show has she been nice?

Sure

Attached: tumblr_78f16a4e25b479e2567d2837560ceb5a_3e1ee90e_1280.jpg (1083x548, 105K)

I think it's referring that she's just pretending to be mean. Season 3 felt that she was trying too hard to be tough.

Have this my brother

Attached: 1564944654846.png (1280x720, 816K)

Thanks Brother

Attached: JustRightshadow.jpg (640x476, 66K)

But even when she didn't have to pretend, she was still an asshole for no reason. Let's not forget that as a small child, she permanently damaged Octavia's eye, just because she didn't like her face.

Oh fuck. Are they hinting at a Redemption Arc?

Attached: 1553292274437.png (870x720, 918K)

Out of all the characters currently on the villain side, Scorpia is the one I see with the most real story potential to defect to the rebellion. When "drunk", Adora was able to see that Scorpia is deep down a good person and a good friend, and that Catra was "mean", even if in her normal mindset she used to be holding out for Catra to abandon the Horde. At this point that's changed, and at the same time, Scorpia's relationship to Catra probably has too. Also, Scorpia seems to have been taken in by Horde propaganda about how her home came under their control. If she figures that out, the break might be imminent.

Well, the redemption arc was always likely, but they're also hinting at villain arc for Glimmer because she's evil deep inside or something.

To be fair, Octavia had a pretty dumb face.

user, women can have muscles. I'm sorry nobody's ever told you this before but as an adult you should be aware of this

I think she hates the horde on a more personal level than some other characters because she lost her father to them. She was slower to trust Adora than Bow was, and almost ready to kill Catra even if she thought it meant Entrapta would die, and Bow had to talk her back from it. I think I figured out where Season 4 is going. we've talked about Shadow Weaver being a corrupting influence on Glimmer, but people don't seem sure what that means. I think SW will try to convince Glimmer to use some morally compromised methods to destroy the Horde, which they both want, and Glimmer will either go along with them, or be strongly tempted to. It might even be a core conflict of the season.

Attached: ECMkDVYW4AEAMXW.jpg (500x459, 27K)

The entire shape of their form relies nothing feminine about them

> "He believes he doesn't deserve friendship".
My God, Hordak is a fag.

I keep seeing these caps, but I didn't see it in the show. What episode was this from?

>Watch as Catra becomes the leader of the Etherian Horde after Hordak leaves.
No thanks.
Catra and Adora's struggle is great but I don't want to see the whole Etherian war boil down to a fall out between two teenagers.
Also villains are fun when they struggle, my biggest fear is that Catra will turn into some villain-sue.

A leak outright confirms she joins the Rebellion.

Imagine just proving stereotypes of women right on your so called super progressive show by taking all the metal horde characters and soifying them to be nonthreatening and cutesy.

Attached: 2F29372B-59BD-45E2-A5AB-A640EF80E4E8.jpg (579x640, 62K)

what leak

It's from Season 3 Epsiode 2

there's one of these with Scorpia on it and it says she defects

Attached: 1550912768389.png (1200x900, 1.61M)

She invented a 'birthday cake' for Adora, even though celebrating birthdays doesn't exist in the Fright Zone.

Octavia is in this show?
Wait....MOSQUITOR is in this show?

>He's perfect
>...Too perfect

>Octavia
Yes. She's a Force Captain
>Mosquitor
No.

Light Hope

Attached: Light_Hope_(She-Ra_and_the_Princesses_of_Power)_from_Light_Hope_(episode)_002.jpg (1717x1326, 207K)

>Light Hope
More like Slight Hope, amirite?

imgur.com/a/atPgILL

>Mosquitor
>No.

Oh...I got excited for a minute and thought I was missing out

it's a straight couple in a modern kids show user, don't get your hopes up.
tho if they did make it props to them. and i'd watch the entire show for those 2 cuties

So Entrapta really is a canon autist

Attached: havinachucle.png (892x806, 97K)

Attached: 1559755004354.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

The Horde being monstrous was a good contrast with the more cutesy Etheria. The Horse also had cool architecture. Adora's room even looked like something that came out of HR Giger.

Yes, but we don't wanna run the risk of offending any feminine sensibilities with scary monsters, now would we?

Attached: modulok.jpg (900x1188, 187K)

You reminded me about some chatter that Moduluk will be in the show. Maybe he'll be in Beast Island.

>Moduluk will be in the show

Then they best not fuck this up
Modulok is probably conceptually the most terrifying Hordesman. He better be freaky as fuck

I’ve looked at plenty of muscular women for the sake of trying to draw them, and Huntara is pretty accurate.

Eternia?

Attached: eternia vs eternia.png (441x187, 187K)

It's not entirely confirmed. It was just that an IMDb page said that he was casted, but it also said that Kyle was casted so he probably will show up. The real question is how will he be portrayed? He can transform into pretty much anything.

Holy crap I think I still own a crappy bootleg of the anime from Singapore. This takes me back.

Attached: 384758.png (191x234, 7K)

What's Lotor doing here?

Leave.

Attached: Isildur denies you.gif (500x200, 662K)

No it's suffering for everyone.

No to pedo ship.

No to desperatefagging.

But she's in her late 20's.

Yes

Attached: Ohno.jpg (1982x1410, 522K)

Attached: inlove.jpg (859x765, 65K)

>Kevin Smith is making a He-Man anime for Netflix

Are you happy, He-Man fans who wanted a more serious action show?

Source?

Attached: 1564799711376.png (1280x723, 623K)

Reminder that this isn't first time Stevenson has done the big bad and girl sidekick shtick before.

Attached: stevenson.jpg (500x666, 94K)

It might be cool, but they better make it camp as fuck.

Camp things aren’t cool, just give us more things in the 2k3 style please.

deadline.com/2019/08/kevin-smith-masters-of-the-universe-revelation-netflix-anime-series-he-man-1202670904/

>After our genetic material is extracted, it will then be processed to eliminate potential detrimental DNA sequences. Once that is finished it's compiled into a working template, introduced into the growth medium, and scaffolded to the cybernetic matrix. We're also able to specify physiological aesthetics at any point prior to compiling, and I even added a randomizer button!
>Well done, Entrapta, but we could just have sex.
>The sex is purely recreational, silly!

Since when Sony give somebody license to remake He-Man ?

Netflix has the rights to He-Man now. It's probably just the rights to make an animated series?

engadget.com/2019/08/18/netflix-he-man-kevin-smith/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS91cmw_c2E9dCZyY3Q9aiZxPSZlc3JjPXMmc291cmNlPXdlYiZjZD0yJmNhZD1yamEmdWFjdD04JnZlZD0yYWhVS0V3aXluWV9uNG8za0FoVUh1NDhLSFE2cENFMFEwUEFETUFGNkJBZ0RFQWsmdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGd3d3LmVuZ2FkZ2V0LmNvbSUyRjIwMTklMkYwOCUyRjE4JTJGbmV0ZmxpeC1oZS1tYW4ta2V2aW4tc21pdGglMkYmdXNnPUFPdlZhdzFlYWd0eEZxMHR1LUhOY2w3WkEtUFk&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANugV8l36Bo9U27yDrqBPq_a71EExseVJ9VjsiWsBmF4ALosXDAydpO0Utxh2dy6UJpcaa4Pa-r-bcbvGmBl8Wk4BIwd46qLNOjjICn8A33UB-rrKohJpAYvcLZSTHI-cCfnbYNHEacqlYwZmz903AphGrcLEvhLOxz6bBGS3A6W

4 Hours ago ....

>Kevin Smith

No thank you.

Attached: D5A2IaHXoAAhJgF.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Do they fuck?

What's wrong with Kevin Smith, I honestly haven't paid attention to him in years.

He wrote a story with Batman pissing himself, so what does that tell you?

The guy is way too in to humanizing people, which doesn’t work in a fantasy story. No one wants to hear how He-man got super high, had to take a monster shit, and lost his sword so Teela has to find it for him, starring his family and friends because Smith is walking nepotism.

Scorpia will snitch on Catra

Attached: thot(1).png (944x1280, 395K)

I just wanna see Hordak going full ape shitt over Catra

Attached: 1565855152658.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

He's going to flip shit when he finds out.

Attached: 91d5d2b1-90d1-4a5d-ada7-4d22ae266bfa.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Well, he had to find some sort of work after Voltron ended.

Fuck.
I got a trouble headache right now.

I'm pretty sure Catra winds up joining up with Hordak's big brother after he tries to kill her after finding out what really happened to Entrapta

Part of me agrees with you but another part is telling me that since he's responsible for the death of Micah his only redemption will be in death

I tried.

S: "Um, hello? Lord, uh, Sir, um, Emperor Hordak? Ah jeez I'm not sure what your title is, but--"
H: "Say what you have come to say, and be aware that if it is a waste of my time I will end your miserable existence."
S: "Oh. Um. Well, it's about Entrapta, and--"
H: "You are not to speak that traitor's name."
S: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Okay. So... Catra was going to open the portal--I'm sure you remember that--and... SOMEONE told her she shouldn't. It was gonna kinda blow up the... everything."
H: "My patience thins."
S: "ButCatrareallywantedtososhestunnedEnSOMEONEandshippedhertoBeastIslandandthenthreatenedmeandthenliedtoyou!"
H: ...
S: ...
H: "I see."
S: "So I'll just... be go--"
H: "You will lead a strike force to Beast Island and rescue Entrapa. Assemble as large a force as you think you will require, then triple it.
Do not return without her."
S: "Yes sir! Uh, my Lord!"
H: "Oh, and... Scorpia, was it?"
S: "Yes?"
H: "Summon Catra to my chambers. I would have words with her."

Attached: evSkmW1rx9xdlo1_1280.jpg (1280x990, 291K)

>Also Hordak

Attached: FB_IMG_15628690623794281.jpg (640x661, 327K)

Redemption = death is such a boring trope though

Attached: 8fed8.jpg (1280x1088, 200K)

Attached: 240C07FF-1FE8-4227-BF07-5697FEA65BE3.jpg (1205x1756, 407K)

>implying Hordak wouldn't go and save his waifu personally

Attached: 2f2eaaaa-ddb5-41aa-8b47-8a2c11ec77db.png (1057x1290, 526K)

My bet is that he'll end up taking Angella's place in holding reality together.

Attached: mi2ac1qs0bh31.png (1196x964, 1.12M)

There's more than "Hope" because Entrapdak is canon. But they're not guaranteed a happy ending. They're both "bad guys."
I don't think their relationship would look "normal" either, he's an alien clone, she's yes autistic true neutral science at almost all costs, and built her own robot family to raise her. Their "kid" would be a robot AI clone thing. EVen if they were sort of good guys they'd be doing crazy experiments, space exploration, or other STEM shit most of the time.

Attached: 569507054574.jpg (1149x1200, 178K)

So If Netflix owns the rights to He-Man, does that mean that there's a chance that he'll cross over with She-Ra?

>She's an autistic Red/Blue cutie!
>He's a degenerating Blue/Black exile!
>Together, they're...
LAB PARTNERS!
Tuesday nights on NBC!

>Q: “What kind of development went into Entrapta and Hordak’s relationship, and what inspired it? Also, what you brought up earlier (referring to something discussed in the panel), was really interesting about what makes the difference between a hero and a villain, and how they choose to let people in, and that villains don’t do that. But Hordak did this season. So, I just kinda wanna know what choice went into developing him that way.”

>Josie: “I think a lot of my earliest pitch was just like,“Two mad scientists, that are sweet on each other, YES, a 100%, that’s fun!” But, I think if we got into the, you know, deeper questions of letting people in and the fact that Hordak does let Entrapta in, he does tell her things that he’s never told anyone else... We do learn so much more that gets humanized through his interactions with Entrapta, but at the very end he believes Catra. Like he’s still so into his insecurities and his belief that he is truly not worthy deep down inside, and they have hit him so hard, that even when there is a princess breaking into his lab, screaming at him, that imperfection is beautiful, telling him that she wants to be his friend, he’s still believing that bad voice in the back of his head. I think that while Entrapta sort of humanized him, we realized he’s a lot like Catra too. I think a lot of what I really responded to was that speech he does where he says he feels worthless. Because I think that that’s utterly relatable. Like you feel like you haven’t hit those highest heights, that you look around and see that other people are doing better than you. And that’s something that always interests me, and I think that became a lot of him and Entrapta’s back and forth, wrestling with the idea with failure, wrestling with the idea of:“Am I worth something? If I don’t hit X, Y, and Z, minus points, am I worthless?”

Attached: 187.jpg (2048x1714, 290K)

>Noelle: “Someone else’s idea of what success is.”
>Josie: “Exactly. And Entrapta sort of learns to throw that away. She’s admitting that she’s a failure, that science is imperfect. And Hordak is so close to actually learning that and turning a corner, but then everything is shut down and he’s back into that dark space of“No, because I didn’t do these couple things, I’m a failure.”
>Noelle:“And also it’s never so easy, I think. A lot of people have a lot of trouble opening themselves up, and even if they did, like how Catra did and got hurt because of it. And how it turned out shows that it’s something that can’t be fixed with a conversation, it’s not something that can be fixed with telling someone about your tragic past. It has much bigger repercussions than that. And so I think our villains, even when they are trying to be open, like Scorpia, there’s more to it. There are more obstacles in the path. There has to be a choice, to be a good person. A person who creates goodness instead of causing harm, and I don’t think that’s gonna be an easy turn.”
>Me: “And I think Entrapta left a little reminder, with the crystal.”
>“That was like a little touch at the end. I think it was Rae who designed that little crystal, and I don’t remember what was in the script, but watching that little animatic of when he’s looking at the portal and touching the crystal, it was such a beautiful moment. I’m so glad to see so many people are responding well, because at the core of this is it’s like, I think that relationship is one of the questions of our show, and how he turned that corner, but it’s more than a conversation.”
>Me:“But he doesn’t know what it says!”
>“No, he does not!”
desnaa.tumblr.com/post/187104402739/asking-the-crew-ra-about-entrapta-and-hordak-at

Attached: 125598085.jpg (877x1344, 288K)

I didn't think it was possible to ship them harder but here I am, shipping them harder.

Attached: ohgodohfuck.jpg (540x651, 43K)

>he doesn't know what it says
the dramatic irony of it all

>Kevin Smith
>He-Man
welp my life is ruined.

You know, I thought being disrespectful to the source material was my only reason to hate this, but now I know ot's just nad when they want to make these two characters buddies

you wanna try that again, champ, because the back half is literally un readable.

You know, I thought being disrespectful to the source material was my only reason to hate this, but now I know it's just bad when the villain is the buddy with science girl

there you go.

>the villain is buddy with the science girl
even in the original show Entrapta and Imp were his favourites

Attached: entrapta.jpg (400x320, 26K)

I like how Entrapta and Imp get along in this series, in the OG they weren't friends and Imp was a little shit. I mean, Imp still is in this series, but he does seem to not mind Entrapta and hangs out with Emily.

Yes, but they weren't buddies, Entrapa tried to impress Hordak and nothing else.

This is the worst thing ever, they should be in constant competition for impressing their master. Imp must be a little shit, his powers makes him a child with a destructive imagination, he must be a jerk

>thot(1)
How many more thot Hordak's do you have?

Several

Attached: thot(4).jpg (1500x1800, 187K)

>“But he doesn’t know what it says!”
M-my heart

Attached: Seahawk Sad.png (481x541, 187K)

You keep telling yourself that. You're as bad as these

I don't see the problem.

She's not underage

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-19-07-22-58.png (1377x2490, 356K)

How can anyone be that fat and short ans still not have tits?

>entraptra confirmed for being 25-35 age range
>every person who ever shipped her in a lesbian ship with a teenager is freaking out about it

Attached: 65461321.jpg (300x286, 8K)

Attached: tom shotting himself.jpg (680x593, 39K)

Yup.
Mattel is making a sequel to the original He-Man in the style of the castlevania pseudoanime.
Going to have Adora there as well.

How many redpilled elements does a show need to escape the "SJW trash" label?

Hey Adora! Ever had your ass licked by a fat man in an overcoat!?

>Going to have Adora there as well.
But it's a continuation of the original series. How will that happen?

It better be gayer than the 80s show

It needs to have an entirely male cast, yet not come off as gay.

>Entraptra paired with teenagers as part of the princess alliance
>acted as or more immature than them
>makes "friends" and talks only to teenagers
>"princess" not queen Entraptia
>age not given or implied in the series (would just take a second to do)
>people having to fish for an answer after the fact
Geez, it's almost as if they were covering their ass with this one but that can't be right?

Attached: shadow-weaver.png (675x613, 202K)

Scorpia is score

Doesn't seem like queen is often used. Mermista and Frosta and Perfuma are all rulers, but they're still called princess

>acted as or more immature than them
She acted autistic, and that's actually something confirmed as intended by the creators.

Can't wait for the Heterosexual Princes of Power show

Nobody fished for anything. Rae just noticed a bunch of cutesy fanart and announced on twitter what she believed was Entrapta's age. And Netossa and Spinerella still use the princess moniker despite being the oldest in the alliance.

Thot Hordak is the best thing to come out of this series.

For being an autistic shut in who was raised by robots, Entrapta's one of the more emotionally stable characters on the show. Everyone else is self flagellating over mistakes, low self esteem, trust and abandonment issues, and her she is embracing imperfection as beautiful. Her stability is a good foil to Hordak. As opposed to the ball of insecure drama between Adora, Carta, and Scorpia. Entrapta is happy being a weird, nerdy outcast, the lab partner she found kinship with just needs to meet her halfway.

It helps that she's one of the older characters. Angela had her shit together. Castaspella and her wife have their shit together.
All the teens are just... Teens.
And Hordak is an enotionally stunted clone of a warlord.

Attached: mybabies.png (1029x1081, 435K)

how big is huntara's cock?

Bigger than yours

Attached: 21.jpg (2697x3643, 494K)

Entrapta's also autistic-coded; she's not in-sync with some emotional or social cues--she had to keep a series of graphs determining who were her friends--so she's not saddled with a lot of the same hang-ups. Her noticeable tell when distressed is to lower her mask, even though her expression rarely changes.

Exactly... But she directly call Hordak a "Friend", something she havent done with anyone

Attached: 1565807988242.jpg (903x1011, 94K)

I thought she called Scorpia and Catra her friends

Attached: twink.png (1379x1727, 2.03M)

She called Hordak a friend as well.

Not gonna lie, Entrapdak is an uncomfortably big part of why I'm staying with this show.

Same desu
That, and I really want to see Catra get her shit pushed in.

Attached: 976.jpg (1280x1212, 240K)

Hordak is an interesting 3-dimensional character now. As a fan of TCW from Star Wars, clone stories always have a soft spot within my heart.
>The clone of an intergalactic warlord who was thrown away due to a condition he had no control over, sent to die by his original template and only survived by sheer circumstance
>The clone who has deep emotional insecurity thanks to his defects and now wishes to prove his brother and himself, he's not worthless(It's also one that many people can relate to)
>This defective clone has now found someone who does see him as worthwhile and a friend
>He's now lost his friend due to a lie that he easily believes because he sees himself as undeserving of friendship

>Entrapta is someone who doesn't make friends easily and has spent most of her life in isolation
>Found a kindred spirit in Hordak due to his understanding of science no one else on the planet even has an understanding of
>Listens to her theories and doesn't try and get her to conform/dumb down her theories

These two have an interesting dynamic and their story in this show is one of the more intriguing ones.

Also, Hordak is a thotty demon and Entrapta is a mad scientist, that shit just works.

Attached: EBzvq6gWsAEvcKG.jpg (1596x2048, 203K)

The only hope Scorpia has, is if she gets out of the sphere of influence Catra has. That cat will drag her down to her level if she's not already aware.

didnt she add a "I guess" or "I think" to it?

She's confirmed to join the rebellion at some point, so she's good.