Monkey Pawed Thread - Come Make a Wish!

Give me a proper Flapjack finale, paw.

Attached: monkey paw.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pld6fHqHVLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Princess Academy

Steven Universe gets forgotten and shitted on

I thought the finale was actually really funny. Seems fitting that a show about adventures would end with the "and the adventure continues" trope.

Actually hot Keeper of Secrets to lead my Demonettes

I want my favorite 90's cartoons to be released on 40K

We get something worse, with an even bigger pussy for a protagonist

I wish there was no more LGBT characters in cartoons.

Disney owns everything

I wish Peter and Carol really got together.

The fanbase sticks around and latches onto a new, worse show

X-23 gets a 50 issue run with amazing writing and this is her costume

Attached: 1562788582652.jpg (791x1024, 81K)

I wish people would stop making Homestar Runner threads.

Done! Peter Griffin and Carol Ferris are married now.

Granted, but they're pushed out of the meta by Necrons

Some of your favorite characters were intended to be LGBT and they now cease to exist

Granted, but they are supplanted by the even more terrifying and obnoxious LGBTQQI2+.

Granted: no more Lovely Girls with Big Tits in cartoons, ever again.

It has poor sales because comic fans have terrible taste. The ensuing debacle means you have to defend the comics run against people who hated it forever.

Granted, but the art is done by the desiccated corpse of Frank Miller.

>50 issues
>terrible sales in the modern era
Was hoping for peak Ramos honestly

Granted, the ensuing monopoly leads to a decade or two of stagnation across the industry, culminating in the IP's being sold off and broken up again. It will take decades for us to see proper comic and cartoon media again and most of us will be dead.

Calculated sacrifices.
It was worth it.

Make Yea Forums love again.

you can't have both you just wasted a wish

Granted, Yea Forums now loves all cartoons and comics. Bronies are now present on Yea Forums again.

> worth it.
Without Lovely Girls with Big Tits as characters you still get gays, lesbians, trans and bisexuals.

You eliminated the wrong LGBT.

i'll take it.

Attached: ftk6r665.png (511x473, 288K)

Zatanna gets a successful push

Attached: zatanna.jpg (620x350, 50K)

I wish Yea Forums and Yea Forums fused in one harmonious place full of content.

how many more "pushes" does a character with multiple years worth of reading material need? and shes one of the main characters in most of those books. jesus christ

>I wish Yea Forums and /pol/ fused in one harmonious place full of content

ftfy

I hope Horikoshi Kohei dies of pnuemonia

She needs a proper reboot

I wish that Andrew hussie never made that Kickstarter

She doesn't have a long run, and is otherwise mostly relegated to team stuff, event guest-star, and stand-alone stuff. It's not enough for me til she gets Harley Quinn recognition.

I wish Krypton's Lobo spinoff would be good and have slightly better makeup.

I wish that the Terrifics sold a 100,000 issues every time the book came out and that the team becomes extremely popular.

Attached: The-Terrifics-the-terrifics-41700438-1217-1140.jpg (1217x1140, 783K)

I get the power of creating my own wishes that I specifically control that can be activated through determined thought with the thought having to be conscious and continued for 5 whole seconds.

Is this good enough to beat the paw?

Granted, in a new issue Zatanna gets pushed off a building and dies killing off her character permanently

All the comic stores within distance of you are closed down. It's never put up for digital sales. Nobody rips it or storytimes. You manage to get them delivered to your address but more than half don't arrive and those that do are in so poor quality they're unreadable. Shortly after the final issue is released it's revealed the writer is a notorious pedophile so it is never collected

Jonathan Hickman reboots and writes the Legion of Superheroes.
I hope the consequence is just adding LGBT elements but at least someone talented is writing the series.

Granted but they make all the super heroes LGBT and it's written by Rebecca Sugar.

I wish Rocket Power would get another season for its 20th

Please....
I need a saviour

They’re all black now

I wish Boco learned to shut up.

I don’t think that’s how it works

Granted but they are now teenager that are not interested in x-sports, Otto and Twister are a couple now, Reggie is a trans guy now. And they leave Sam for being a with straight boy.
Tito passed away from a heart attack while he was trying to recite an acient hawaian phrase.

This is assuming we pick up with them in the present.

Why wouldn’t you? Even if it’s in the future all of that is still possible

I wish they didn't had cancelled Equestria Girls.

Granted, but it's all G3 plots and designs.
Now back to /mlp with you, degenerate fuck.

every cartoon is now furries

But user Yea Forums and /mlp/ are both degenerate boards

Oh my god yes!!!
The cartoon
Renaissance has begun, a glorious golden era of quality and love!!

I wish Brian Michael Bendis kept writing these brilliant stories of his for years to come!

it's always annoyed me how people call it a monkey's paw when monkeys have HANDS. a paw is something with pads on the bottom.
I mean yeah I'll stretch sometimes and refer to a camel as having hooves (when really they're more like paws, and certainly god had the jews not eat camel and worked it into the 'nohooves' rule) but a monkey has hands. even a damn raccoon or a mouse basically has hands.

Granted, Brian Michael Bendis keeps writing those Brilliant stories of his for years to come

Uh, paw, that was going to happen anyway. You're not a magic feather.

I just work with what I'm given you fat faggot

Attached: download (6).jpg (800x805, 147K)

I wish homestuck got a propper ending that didn't shat on it's fans.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce GO! gets its proper final season/movie that Ciro Nieli, its creator, wants to do

So he only he has years to come, sounds fantastic.

Attached: 1565795820819.jpg (720x274, 51K)

I would like Hercules in the MCU based off of Greg Paks run.

Having a serie/Adaptation of Kirby Fourth World WITHOUT THE PROPAGANDA SHIT

Attached: Miracle02.jpg (989x539, 192K)

Granted, but your whole family dies of cancer (you included) XD

wish granted. shitposting from other boards on Yea Forums is increased tenfold.

Done, he ends up using his time to finish up the homestuck comic properly, this ends up in a resurgence where all the crazies that left during the decline return and bring along much worse people, this time not dying out until the end of time where all there is on Yea Forums is homestuck shit threads.

Every cartoon is now fat

You need a CRT again to watch them due to their bulk.

I don't think you really thought that one through...

I wish non-sexual depiction of genitals was acceptable in western cartoons and comics

Granted, but their presence attracts pedophiles who make it sexual for them, ruining cartoon and comic fandoms.

Why wouldn’t we just pick up with it where we left off?

I wish for more scenes like this in cartoons.

Attached: ha.gif (220x164, 148K)

I want swat kats to come back!

I would like to have the willpower to complete my projects.

Granted. It's art style is now Problem Solverz.

you're evil dude

I wish Disney and other animation studios would start making 2d animated films again

Okay, here is a long, detailed one, so hear me out:
I want for Absolute Carnage and comic book TBPs/Omnibuses to put a perfect-quality scan of every page through every stage it want through to completion(pencils, inks, colors without speech/thought bubbles/boxes), so that when I download a scanned/rip TBP in perfect visual quality, I can also see pages/two-page spread in every stage of the drawing process.

Granted: the scans contain a Trojan virus that ruin your computer.

The Princess Academy is depicted as a sinister cult brainwashing Disney girls into mindless zombies with personalities stripped out and replaced with glitter and vacant stares incapable of recognizing anyone standing next to them

Damn, If only I wrote something about. You really are the worse, though can scans realistically contain viruses. I mean, the way scans is that they're uploaded as files on mega or something from which you can safely download.

We get that fifth season of Star Vs..

Granted, and the celestials are normal sized people wearing tacticool space gear

granted, but they're all filled with the calarts sjw shit

Granted: Boco shuts up forever, and what the paw means by that is he's dead.

granted, but you're never be satisfied and will never stop working.

I wish fusion between humans was possible like in Steven Universe with gems

granted
these fusions are chronanburg monstrosities

I'm sorry Yea Forums, but I must make this wish.

Simpsons reboot.

every character sounds like peter griffin from family guy and is written like problem solverz

Granted: homestar runner is now no longer seen as a masterpiece by Yea Forums, the web series is completely shunned by everyone else and left a forgotten relic like MySpace.

That's bad, but not catastrophically bad. Come on user, give me something really over the top horrible! Please?

>I wish fusion between humans was possible like in Steven Universe with gems
and are all beautiful

Alvin and the Chipmunks become human.

Attached: Alvin and the Chipmunks.jpg (415x299, 29K)

Fantastic!
They're all made by Phoenix Studios/Dingo Pictures.

I wish for youtube.com/watch?v=Pld6fHqHVLA to be made into at least two full-length motion pictures with consistently high quality in animation, voice-acting and sound/music along with a respectable advertisement budget.

Attached: 1404969447653.png (476x356, 91K)

The fanbase sticks around and latches on to something you love.

I wish Stardust got a campy animated series that had comedy based on playing the horrible punishments and God-like nature of Stardust completely straight.

Attached: 1508257923722.jpg (1024x714, 286K)

Granted, but the fusion makes you a retarded idiot like Steven

Granted: because something turns them human they are still the same size, they suffer to deformities and eventually beg for the release of death, which is ultimately granted by their owner.

That side effect makes no sense

That's not a downside at all though.

The downside is that you got framed for his death

I wish the monkey paw could feel pain. Now that that is out of the way, we gonna have a more serious conversation about my next few wishes.

I'd be a celebrated hero though. Still not a downside.

Homestuck gets rebooted into an anime.

>XD
Get out

Granted: the home stuck fan base grows to even higher numbers

I wish that everyone who had a corrupted wish from a monkey paw is compensated with a delicious plate of cookies and the perpetrating monkey paws all are made to feel pain and are punished.

Steven's not retarded or an idiot though. He's more wise than outright intelligent but his speech and charisma are 100

Done.
It’s also not funny because he spent all his time at the gym and not practicing his material.

Bring back The Mighty B!

Granted, but modern audiences (read: Twitter) find it so offensive, it gets canned after one season, mid-episode, and it never gets a digital release.

I want a Fantasia 3 WITH classical music!

I want everything Yea Forums hates to get revivals and ten seasons each.

Granted, but the revivals have excellent quality and everyone unanimously agrees they're awesome. Except you, each show has something minor that makes it impossible for you not to hate them.

I wish Bendis takes over Green Lantern and fucks it over worse than King fucked over Batman.

Done. But the various pedo elites across the world are exposed leading to global Armageddon which causes the extinction nof man. The copies are all that is left on the barren lifeless husk of Earth never to be read

Well that escalated quickly

Done. The cookies have nuts in them, and everyone in this thread develops a nut allergy.

Jokes on you, I'm not allergic to nuts!

I want Undefist to get a series, or at least get pic related.

Attached: 4Jay.jpg (864x554, 109K)

Done, but Kennedy Cartoons is resurrected for the sole purpose of animating Underfist in the most floaty, stretchy, o-mouth way possible.

this post is just a contradiction of itself wtf?

I wish cartoons and comics never existed!

World is filled with shitty books and shitty fandoms for those books

Yeah, I was expecting something like that

Attached: bye bye.png (811x361, 475K)

You get Heracles instead.

horse show to crossover with Transformers and GI Joe and the rest of the Hasbro universe

which one??

...I can’t believe I never thought about this.

I legit wish every time a lesbian is in anything Yea Forums related the same 3 people stop flooding this board with the same 4 responses and threads. I'd rather have Death Battle faggatory threads or RWBY generals than this shit at least I can avoid them and they don't spill onto other threads.

Granted. Now it's 3 different people making those threads.

Wish granted: DB and RWBY are the only thing discussed on Yea Forums now, now it's called /RDBY/. Every comic and cartoon is now on Yea Forums

finally Yea Forums is usable and threads last longer than 20 minutes because mods can't talk about anything other than the flavor of the month or Star Trek/Wars

I wish every Yea Forums related media in the history of the world and the future was replaced with a still image of a carrot.

People now fuck carrots and people are now wondering if Carrots can beat Apples and Oranges with the Zenkai Boost

>this
>a bad thing
Looks like I win.

>Shortly after the final issue is released it's revealed the writer is a notorious pedophile so it is never collected
but PAD and Byrne still got jobs

I wish every cartoon currently airing on TV was cancelled and permanently removed with there being no more cartoons or animated programs on national US television ever again.

You have now concentrated all the Yea Forums autism into South America and Europe. I hope you're happy with the ramifications this will cause

Granted. It is all replaced with live action reboots of the cancelled shows.

Here's one, Greg wiseman returns to Disney to make the long awaited true 3rd season of gargoyles, complete with the original cast, character designs, writing team and stunning animation. Not anything like the Goliath chronicles either. Your move

My Life as a Teenage Robot gets more episodes during its heyday

Oh god no

Granted, but by affecting the past you create a new timeline making your wish fundamentally useless

How many genocides do I cause with this new timeline?

Infinite. Congratulations

I wish that Seduction of the Innocent was never published and the Comics Code Authority was never formed.

Attached: 81t-DpGQB2L._UL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 152K)

Granted but you will suffer brain damage making you forget all the other seasons making you forget about Star vs ergo you don't want to watch it. The episodes are removed from internet making it imosible to find them.

Granted but the characters will lose their personalities and the show will be a slice of life without comedy and filled to the brim with SJW propaganda.

Granted, it gets cancelled halfway through in the midst of a big finale arc

Granted but the crossover ends up being so good that their separated series get cancelled so the creators oof said shows work together in harmony to make one gigantic crossover show that will go on like the Simpsons destined to suffer the decay The Simpsons had.

Granted now there are 20 different persons flooding Yea Forums with the threads. 10 of those are mods so said threads never get nuked.

Granted, they cancel it due the audience saying it's too dark for these day and age. Halfway into a great finale and the posibility of a fourth season.

I fail to see the downside

I wish Die Schüle der kleinen vampire/school for little vampires got another season or a revival.
With lore expansion, character centered episodes, more character development for the entire cast, a plot and to be a little more dark (not to the point it becomes edgy, just the right amount).

I want Evil Con Carne to get a revival, without the dreaded CalArts style.

Attached: MV5BZWNhN2NlMDgtYjFjOC00ZWYwLTgxZjctNzM4MmM1YWMwOWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTI1Nzk2MTQ@._V1_.jpg (660x496, 72K)

Granted.

They're all gay, black, and trans.

Granted. It not only gets fucked over by Cartoon Network, but is also considered an abomination and is cancelled after three episodes. The remaining episodes are never released, and those that did are uploaded into condensed 1 minute clips on YouTube.

You are now!

an epsiode where steven is ostracized and treated like a has been

Granted. However it's budget is reduced to 50 pesos an episode, so they're forced to adopt South Park's style.