*Set 3 months after Endgame

*Set 3 months after Endgame.

*Vision is remade by Shuri.

*Morgan Le Flay and Chthon are the main villains. Winona Ryder is cast as Le Flay and Antony Starr is Chthon.

*50s soundtrack that is part of the story like how 70s music was for Guardians.

*Viola Davis is older Maria Rambeau and is very against her daughter having superpowers.

*Ryan Potter is cast as Wiccan, who helps Vision and Wanda through their journey.

*Wanda and Vision live in a area where people are discriminative against robots.

Attached: BD6D418F-977B-48EE-A83C-3E2A4D969EF2.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Look are they gonna have a happy ending or am I gonna have to deal with no Vision and angsty/evilish/crazy Wanda for another half decade?

Attached: tumblr_nnnkc8HC0B1r1q091o4_1280.jpg (960x1280, 413K)

>50s soundtrack
>robot discrimination

It's gonna be an allegory, innit.

That's always been a plot thing for their books. Racists burnt down their house

Attached: tumblr_nm35zyjylQ1qdsaeeo1_500.png (492x186, 231K)

Fair enough, but given the modern storytelling style of "Spray It In Your Face and Slam It" I'm not holding my breath for something on a smarter level than "Of course I know what racism is; I'm half robot; now let's hit the showers."

And they're also inexplicably using Morgan le Fay in the Runaways show.

But why would they have wiccan and why would he be asian?

Almost everyone drawn by Cheung looks Asian

Runaways isn't canon to the MCU

>Anthony Starr
If this is true, holy fucking kino, as if I needed another reason to watch a show revolving around MCU best girl, now we get fucking Based-Lander, I’m double sold.

Attached: D99CA742-F5E1-4DA7-9703-3C6BFE5753FF.jpg (680x510, 24K)

Wiccan no fucking way

Morgan le Fay is going to be in Runaways season 3 so this is confirmed bullshit

>*Wanda and Vision live in a area where people are discriminative against robots.
Then why the fuck they live there?

>it's earth

Le Fay might appear briefly in flashback storytimes narrated by Agatha, though.

>chthon
that thick purple polarbear milf?

>*Vision is remade by Shuri.

In my times Pym was always repairing Vision, as any grandfather would do... this is something MCU Vision will never have, a real family.

Yeah, because of the mutant. Which Wanda isn't in the MCU. Mankind has a collective pool of 20 IQ in X-Men related stories. Plus Vision can shapeshift into a regular Brit.

They pretty much wrote Pym out. Which does a disservice to his character. Then they killed off Tony. When Ultron (inevitably) comes back, what’s he going to go after Bruce? Gtfoh

>*Vision is remade by Shuri.
Of course he is.

>Viola Davis is older Maria Rambeau and is very against her daughter having superpowers.

That chick is going to insert her ugly mug into as many universes as she can, isn't she?

Why would they bring back the most forgettable avengers villain?

She wasn't bad casting for Waller. Maybe a bit too thin. The movie was just horribly written and made.

>Ryan Potter
Will he be allowed to be in a DC and Marvel show at the same time?

Does that mean we can get a proper Iron Fist adaptation?

he already is

Chthon gives Vision a new soul when Wanda tries to restore his emotions.

Chthon probably also has a hand in Wanda's 1950s sitcom pocket dimension. It's all part of his plan to return to Earth.

Ultron might help Vision fight back against Chthon. Because he is AI not tied to the soul, he has immunity to Chthon's control.

No she's just a former terrorist turned hero who accidentally killed a bunch of civilians one time as an Avenger and also was a wanted fugitive for years.

>Antony Starr

Attached: the-boys-homelander-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 56K)

literally who the fuck is going to care about that shit after the dusting, she didn't neither kill nor harm anybody

meant for

> According to the Yea Forums leaks, Chthon and Eric Williams/Grim Reaper are the main antagonists. I doubt Morgan Le Fay is involved, but we might well see the werewolf Gregor Russoff.

> Wanda's relationship with Vision.
> Agatha Harkness (mother figure) vs Chthon (father figure).
> Oshtur had a son, Agamotto, Chthon has no son or daughter, he sees Wanda as his answer to Agamotto.
> Agatha had no daughter, only an evil son. To Witch's passing down knowledge is sacred and she sees Wanda as the daughter she never had.

> Chthon knew Wanda would come back in Endgame, because he had studied the 14 million timelines.

> The prejudiced locals thing is likely orchestrated by Chthon to try to corrupt Wanda. Corrupting heroes is Chthon's fetish.

> Blade might be hunting the Darkholders and finds out about Chthon returning to Earth.

> Wanda earns the title Scarlet Witch by defying and defeating Chthon. "Scarlet" means "sinful", i.e meaning dark magic. The title is her hero title. Evolution reflects Wanda leaving her human life behind to become a witch.

> Mordo is more likely to appear at the end than Strange, as Strange likely thinks Wanda just uses Telekinesis and is not interested.

> IMHO They will focus on Wanda being depressed rather than being crazy to avoid backlash and because it's a cliche trope

Why is their son half Japanese?

I'm getting sick of seeing those little news ads (you know the ones, they pop up on sites like wikis saying "JK Rowling just confirmed a shock Hermione theory and every is shocked...") saying that casting Viola Davis is some kind of triumph for women of colour.

Every role I've seen her in has been the same. Angry determined black lady with no other personality. Hell, even in that heist film she did- y'know, the one based on some British show people only half-remember nowadays -she played an angry determined black woman with no other personality.

It doesn't help she acts full of herself in interviews, either.

Perfect casting if true.

>Does that mean we can get a proper Iron Fist adaptation?
Feige loves iron fist, so it's pretty much confirmed

He wold work better as Hyperion or Sentry