Was he a school shooter that commited suicide afterwards...

Was he a school shooter that commited suicide afterwards? Reminder he and the people that bullied and mocked him are dead and in the Ghost Zone too. All the same age as him.

Attached: S01e05_Poindexter_pointing.png (633x478, 481K)

ghosts aren't actually the spirits of the deceased, they're aliens.

Attached: 0FE9FECD-E5F7-473F-A1D1-E0EE4CD11DA4.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Maybe they got killed by a bomb or something

Why does he kinda look like roger smith

Attached: 4B7416B3-FE71-4198-8F1C-F89CD340C856.jpg (236x457, 17K)

Damage Control.

You could say that is Earth 2.

Kind of always thought he died in that locker and then killed his old bullies as a ghost.

Maybe they all died of asbestos poisoning. It's an old building.

who cares only reason anyone remembers this episode is because of that intro with crossdressing Danny

I'm pretty sure some of them are. Ember sings about how she died

So was 2004 just the year of ghosts stealing protagonists identities?

Attached: 55EB2BC5-D2FE-4E9B-9572-E9029B595C56.png (190x183, 28K)

I imagine gas leak at that point, the only person who recognized the symptoms was locked in locker as he desperately tried to stay awake and escape.

I could see this

The moral of this episode is shit. They had too many episodes where Danny wasn't allowed to use his powers as he wished, but everyone else that knows Danny's secret gets to use them selfishly. Also what was the deal with the mirror world? Some kind of natural portal to the ghost zone?

Kinda gotta say I like that theory
This is now my headcannon

>Locker wasn't assigned to anybody else in 50 years
>Mirror wasn't even taken out
>Nobody even repainted it and left it to rust
Something bad happened there.

I think the explanation was that they were formless aliens who were attracted to strong memories and took the form of said memories.

Maybe? It felt like somekind of purgatory, honestly. It was in the ghost zone, sure, but it was cut off from everything else and the students didn't seems to have ghost powers. They were virtually stuck in the school relieving their highschool days for eternity. Why? Don't ask me dude.

The early episodes weren't too bad regarding Danny using his powers. Desiree's first episode was good about this; Tucker gets jealous and wishes for the same powers, but becomes malevolent as he uses them more and more. The later episodes let his friends get away with more.

And honestly, the mirror's one of many cool concepts that adds to DP being Wasted Potential: The Series. Since the Ghost Zone is vast and he sees an abyss like it when he tries to run out of the school, it does seem like a natural portal that leads there. So Vlad and Jack's portals were artificial ones that they made, but there could be other natural portals all over the world that connect to it.

Canon explanation is that ghosts are CREATURES MADE OF ECTOPLASM, given form and mind by the memmories of deseased people.

Most ghosts are not aware of that and believe that they ARE those people. Say what you want, I think it´s kind of neat.

Hartman also said that ghosts can often end up with "domains" that are shaped by their memmories and personality (like that white ghost with the prison). So the guy in probably created his own ironic hell based on his memmories.

Attached: dannyrearranged_by_tran4of3-davmccm tg.png (1200x1699, 644K)

Yeah ok sure we all know your a ghost

this would me that the afterlife isn't real in that world. Dark

>And honestly, the mirror's one of many cool concepts that adds to DP being Wasted Potential: The Series. Since the Ghost Zone is vast and he sees an abyss like it when he tries to run out of the school, it does seem like a natural portal that leads there. So Vlad and Jack's portals were artificial ones that they made, but there could be other natural portals all over the world that connect to it.

I mean that seems a bit obvious doensn´t it?

Why would there be GHOST STORIES if there was no way for ghosts to be on the plane of the living? Why would exist ghost hunters, if ghosts could only come to the world using the portal that they created/

Or that ghosts have nothing to do with it.

No, souls are its own thing separated from ghosts, and even ghosts can achieve some sort of heaven.

Hartman said that ghosts can overcome their issues and ascend to a higher plane (so the ghost zone is basicaly a purgatory).

Hell, you could interpret the ghost students treating that nerd ghost better as him taking steps to overcome his issues. If I remmeber correctly, Hartman said that the "domains" of each ghost react to them.

Attached: jealous_by_amethyst_ocean-dah78vr dp danny.png (900x1012, 694K)

>souls are its own thing separated from ghosts
proof of this?

user that’s Steve Smith

Hartman said, he did a bunch of videos explaining how ghosts work (and the expanded lore is full of christian imagery).

He said that if he did a continuation there would be a legendary book, that is the key to lead ghosts to this "heaven", and many factions would try to get their hands on it.

Attached: Danny tg.png (1600x721, 893K)

ok but can i have the specific video, timestamp or just the video.

femDash inducing boner. fuck

Why a smug cheerleader WOULDN´T induce boner?

That sounds like a fucking trip

>He said that if he did a continuation there would be a legendary book, that is the key to lead ghosts to this "heaven", and many factions would try to get their hands on it.
I'd watch it.

So basically doppelgangers.

actually interesting. i dont think ive ever seen media where they actually attempt to reconcile ghosts and christian mythology

and its all a retcon!

you replied to the wrong poster bromigo

omg it's idubbbz

Kek

What was his name again?

I THINK this is the video where he talks about the domains and the book, but I dunno, he has too many for me to check

youtube.com/watch?v=xpnBYCR6-d4

Doo_liss.

That's creative.

Uh, he actualy talks about naturaly occuring ghost portals. Actualy, this was aparently adressed in canon.

>came out a year before columbine

doesn't say humans have a afterlife. he only says ghost go to it

Never said in the show itself and therefore not canon, I don't give a shit about Butch's shitty attempts at after the fact damage control.

So basically, their dead people's personalities uploaded onto goo computers.

That's pretty cool

Yes like Skinwalker ranch.

It is actualy said in canon, casualy in a 5 second long dialogue by Maddie: "ghosts are manifestation of people´s memmories given form by ectoplasm"

I like that it ties with Danny being a half ghost:
He LITERALY has a sapient ghost conected to his dna (it even has a fucking face), and this is how he shifts, and this is also why he can be separated into ghost and human form and why his ghost form keeps only aspects of his personality.

Essentialy, Danny has a ghost symbiont conected to him, when it gets removed from him, it takes away parts of his personality and appereance.

Attached: ghost dna.jpg (540x405, 68K)

It's corny but it might actually be cool if his ghost half actually had a personality.

Attached: can-i-go-to-the-restroom-comic.png (625x605, 50K)

He did when they were separated but it wasn't consistent. In Ultimate Enemy it's an unironic twisted fucking psychopath, but in the one where he uses the dream catcher to split himself it's a generic super hero; closest thing I can think of as a comparison is TS1 Buzz.

>They're not gonna laugh anymore

scientologist at it again

>Reminder he and the people that bullied and mocked him are dead and in the Ghost Zone too. All the same age as him.
I always assumed it was like his personal purgatory or something, hence why the other kids just continue their day and don't even realize that they're dead.

I always thought the "ghosts aren't dead people" retcon was stupid.

On a side note, I always wanted to see Danny and Timmy Turner to interact and have a big bro, little bro dynamic, and the Ghost theme and the Magic theme just go well together on paper. Not sure about how it works in Hartman's way of doing things, though.

>So Vlad and Jack's portals were artificial ones that they made, but there could be other natural portals all over the world that connect to it.
I'm pretty sure they actually said that in the show

This is one of the few shows I can think of that would benefit from a reboot.

I think it could use a better ending, but it doesn't need to fully brought back

imagine the underwear eating scene with these versions

Stonetoss is just Nazi shmorky

No, you're thinking of Redpanels. How do Stonetoss's characters look like Shmorky's?

i like goth boy sam

based

I've seen episodes' end credits revealing a 2003 copyright stamp in early episodes

>post image saying its roger
>its steve
retard

iirc the reason why his ghost was evil in Ultimate Enemy was cause in his depression after his friends and familys death he tried to get rid of his negative feelings in aseparated ghost form, which fused with Vlad Plasmius separated ghost form.

And when he split himself with the dreamcatcher it split his personality between the human and ghost form. So the ghost part of him isn't really a separate being but a chunk of ectoplasm that shares the mind of Danny with his body.

Why is fem Danny all happy and shit? Danny is an angry beta.

I assume this was taken from a shot where Danny and Tucker were getting googly eyes at the popular girls and Sam was hating on them.

i always liked the spoopy theory that danny is actually half dead, or even a dead guy with the power to turn into an alive one

>lol deal with it
OK that's actually funny