Flash kino back on the menu

>The rift between the Multiverse and Dark Multiverse is growing wider, and evil dark energy is threatening all the planets in its path! It’s up to Wally West to journey to these worlds and purge them of this darkness, but the greater darkness is that from within. The destruction has now found its way to Earth-43, where Roy Harper is the world’s premier vampire hunter, and Wally’s only hope of surviving…

Attached: 44E615EA-5FB5-4260-A508-9874F4CC2846.jpg (768x1167, 176K)

Is Sideways coming back?

Wally fans had it coming. Barry for life.

Imagine pretending to be a fucking Flash fan when you don't even love every Flash.

Attached: Jay-Garrick-DC-Comics.jpg (1200x680, 49K)

>le darkness
I hate this shit

>Dark Multiverse
Bendis?

>Wally fans had having the only good flash run in years

He’s a CWfag, not a flash fan. Real flash fans would have wanted Bart or someone new to take up the mantle.

CAN YOU HEAR ME
CAN YOU HEAR ME RUNNING
CAN YOU HEAR ME RUNNING CAN YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU

Attached: 0996332F-11B5-4167-8119-531C72F8D4E7.jpg (768x1166, 204K)

The little bar on Wally's left temple makes it look like he has The Mighty Monarch eyebrows

CW Barry is best tbqh

CW Barry is Wally tho

>Multiverse
>Dark Multiverse
Holy redundancy Batman!

Not at all.

no you see, the dark multiverse uses negative numbers, that's how you know it's bad

I kinda wanna see the Dark Multiverse version of Earth-3

Why does Sigma have those horns?

That confuses me the most. Is Snyder saying that the regular multiverse doesn't have any bad ends?

It actually is a good premise. Flash travelling through the multiverse and going through a spiritual journey.

It’s more like they’re all stable. Earth-3 is bad but stable. All the Dark Multiverse Earths are unstable, really psychotic shit, Earth-3 is a thug, Dark Multiverse Earths are sociopath killers.

God I hope not. Putting him with Lobdell and making him Wally's sidekick would be a perfect storm of mediocrity.

That doesn't really line up with what I know about Earth-3. Johnny quick and Atomica had no problem with killing indiscriminately and Ultraman moved the moon.

Yeah, but it's "stable", which means it gets to exist instead of exploding into nothingness

What makes it "stable"?

Well guess I'll ask this in a flash thread. I've always how high the flash could jump. Is there any comic or some shit that shows off the strength the Flash's legs?

Attached: 3fd73a162acec5bae834fe98b502f70a.gif (405x720, 2.11M)

Pre-Crisis Earth 3 wasn't a bad place per say as Luthor basically kept the bad guys in line and the Crime Syndicate, while evil, were generic harmless evil and not sadistic evil.

Morrison created the idea that Earth 3 is fundamentally evil at the core and good CAN NEVER WIN, as a core aspect of it's elemental being and that any attempt to have evil lose will cause the planet itself rebel and threaten to destroy itself.

Also, it created the idea that Ultra Man, Owl Man, and Superwoman were the true power of the Syndicate and everyone else (Power Ring, Johnny Quick, Atomica) were murderous thugs who were kept in check by the Big Three (UM, OM, SW) and that Owl Man in particular, kept a semblance of order and stability in place and had a hand (in one way or another) in every plot to overthrow the Syndicate, because Owl Man was super fucking bored/jaded and was willing to allow people to rebel so as to give the Syndicate someone to fight and keep Ultra Man and Superwoman from turning on the Syndicate and enslaving everyone.

Fuck if I know, the Dark Multiverse is supposedly made out of nightmares or some shit unlike the regular multiverse I think

>Dark Multiverse shit
>Kino

Nice one.

You’re right, he’s a watered down Wally.

This is why Morrison made the Omniverse. he foresaw this shit.

>Fignaut
JUST BRING SIDEWAYS BACK YOU FUCK

Attached: Sideways Cover.jpg (1280x1943, 783K)

I wonder if there's a Light Multiverse out there somewhere.

sauce?

Which Multiverse? Apparently there are two, a normal one and a dark one

if Lobdell and Booth were on a book in 1999 I would be hyped

>ctrl+f "Lobdell"
>only 2 mentions
It's Lobdell and Booth, you're only setting yourself up for dissapointment. The worst part is all these amazing covers and then your gonna open the book to Lobdells shitty art

>Morrison created the idea that Earth 3
Technically that was the "Anti-Matter Earth", although, yes, it was just revamped Earth-3 and when they brought Earth-3 back it was heavily influenced by Morrison's take, rather than the actual Earth-3.

Dark Multiverse also covers dream worlds, although no one seems to be interested in doing a story about those. Batman who Laughs was going around and killing a bunch of good end Bruce Waynes (who brought peace to Gotham and retired as Batman) in his mini.

>Lobdell writting
>Booth in pencils
>OC from Didio
>OP's meme words
Yeah, the desecration of Wally is still in full throttle.

His entire character arc about needing to overcome his self confidence issues to go faster and beat the bad guy and all the speed force shit is straight Wally. Hell, the first season climax was just ROBA with names shuffled

I dunno, the speed buggy one shot was good.