I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: RCO001_1487438548.jpg (1988x3056, 1.89M)

It's ok if you don't, op

Read it again, but backwards.

Read it again.
Then read it backwards.
Then find the Chronological edit some user made.
Then print all the pages out and arrange them in a mobius strip.

What don't you get?

Its actually Watchmen, but told in one issue.

Does it really help? Since you have 2 main plotlines that run conterwise, he still would have a hard time if he doesnt understand it the first time.

Why'd peacemaker kill the president?

Attached: RCO003_1487438548.jpg (1988x3056, 1.94M)

Because the president thought he'd come back to life and unite the country

This After Captain Atom is gone the president thinks his death will bring Atom back and revive him.
I believe the Empty Hand is Captain Atom. He seems to wear something similar and has a forehead symbol too.

Attached: Empty_Hand.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

Both seem to be very similar. The Empty Hand is just a corrupted version of him.

Attached: Earth_4.jpg (1988x2984, 1.07M)

the Empty Hand is the reader, bringing suffering into superheroes for it's own everconsuming joy and amusement.

You are correct, the reader. Like Captain Atom is!
Every comic has a part or a character in Multiverity. Only Pax Americana doesnt seem to be connected only by the UltraComic Comic Captain Atom reads. But we all didnt saw that the Empty Hand is The Atom and this is the connection with the bigger Multiversity plot!

Attached: Captain_Atom_Earth_4_0001.jpg (906x718, 313K)

The only way

Redpill me on Pax Americana.

The President was supposed to be brought back to life by Captain Adam as a savior figure to bolster America. Plus it was his own personal redemption because he accidentally killed his dad, the first superhero.

Watchmen but better

Watchmen but you can read it during a poo

Watchmen but not as good

Watchmen but you control the order of events

Watchmen but no one on Yea Forums will give you shit for liking it

The empty hand actually seems like a corrupted hero of the Earth Prime comic hero, not Atom.

Atom wasn't around because he was taken to Superman Beyond/Final Crisis' events, although it's not clear why he doesn't return afterwards.

Note how his emblem is the one on Empty Hand's forehead.

Attached: Earth_33_001.jpg (1000x1175, 756K)

So is entire Morrison's career just ripping off Moore? First he tried to write Miracleman, then he ripped off Twilight of Superheroes with DC One Million, then he ripped off Supreme with All-Star Superman, then he did all the "metafictional" shit that was just ripping off Promethea, and then finally he decided to rip off Watchmen too.

When he one time tried writing completely original material with Final Crisis it was pure fucking shit.

Did he also make a noir/horror story about an occultist serial killer ripping off From Hell? I'm genuinely curious.

Watchmen but as an elegantly condensed homage

>Did he also make a noir/horror story about an occultist serial killer ripping off From Hell?
Bible John (about a Scottish serial killer), which I heard he began to work on when he heard Moore was writing a comic on Jack the Ripper.

Ok, didnt took that connection.
But than my question is if Pax Americana has any connection to the multiverse? As far as i remember all others have a plot that folds into it or have a character showing up in the main plot.
Just the comic and some meta on comics is not enough to be the connection for me.

Take Moore's original vision for Watchmen, with the Charlton characters instead of the expies.
Make Captain Atom a more optimistic version of Manhattan, a bit closer to Superman. He still recognizes his own humanity.
Take the 9 panel grid, turn it to 8 panels.

>any connection to the multiverse?
I mean, it's Earth 4 and Captain Adam first appeared in Final Crisis: Superman Beyond 3.

Sorry, i meant The Multiversity plotline.

It doesn't really have a connection beyond atom reading that ultra comic.

Thats kinda sad. Thanks for clarifying that.

Yes, there’s a connection. Sarge Steel is an agent of the Gentry.

I wouldn't call it sad. It's a great stand alone story.

Watchmen without any rape

this but with The Just