The Steven universe Godzilla crossover

>Ghidorah awakens and is wrecking shit
>Steven for some reason tries his gay little speech routine on him
>Ghidorah actually understands what he's saying through weird kaiju telepathy or something
>bidibidibidi's in his face and nearly gravity beams him into oblivion
>now the crystal gems must work reluctantly work with Godzilla
>turns out Godzilla and the other titans don't trust gems at all because homeworld's initial fucking with the planet awoke all the titans and they were the real reason they left earth
would you watch it?

Attached: king ghidorah.jpg (184x273, 5K)

maybe but not this stupid ass version

A reminder that Rodan is a cool guy.

Attached: Rodan takes flight.webm (1728x720, 2.97M)

rude

And then The Transformers show up.

Attached: a dumbass robot and Soundwave.jpg (598x598, 409K)

So is Steven basically the Sneed of Yea Forums now?

Could Steven redeem Yea Forums?

I have more stuff:
>Ghidorah's species are actually in competition with the gems because they both compete for planets to take over
>it turns out that Homeworld and Ghidorah's species are at 'war' with each other in the sense that they will typically flee from a planet at the sight of one approaching it because they can easily fuck up most ships let alone ground troops

>Sneeden Universe

I hope you die, you autistic waste.

what are you so assblasted about?

I swear I saw this post on the irken thread

yes you did

savage

Only if Bagan and cartoon Zilla Show up

It ends with Godzilla having to kill all of his enemies by himself, because the gems are useless, then Steven tries to make him stop and gets cancer and dies from Godzilla's radiation.

this scene is so fucking cool

bagan is literally who tier
sounds too much like a lazy spitefic

Attached: Rodan chase.webm (1728x720, 2.17M)

Attached: Rodan chase2.webm (1728x720, 2.85M)

Attached: Rodan chase3.webm (1728x720, 2.78M)

Steven has always been a partial meme on Yea Forums but at least these kinds of threads are made with the purpose of (at least beyond a shitposting sense) pointing out a debatable flaw with a message of a show. Sneed is just out of context and pointless spam that at best counters other spam.

I have a small orgasm every time I see this.

almost as stupid as that monarch high shit

Attached: Redman commits a hate crime.webm (624x480, 2.81M)

He wouldn't be if he actually ever got a debut

I really love there whole plan at that moment was fuck it lets just lead him to ghidorah

love this scene and movie

Better SU/Godzilla crossover idea
>Set before "Reunited"
>Set during altered version of Showa continuity(Destroy All Monsters hasn't happened yet.)
>Godzilla's son Minilla somehow ends up near Beach City
>Steven befriends him
>The Gems explain to Steven the history of Earth's monsters(Basically the main 60s-70s Godzilla timeline plus the standalone movies like Rodan, Mothra, War of the Gargantuas, etc.)
>Some events of the films are altered to be relevant to SU(Moguera from The Mysterians and Mechagodzilla are revealed to be made from Homeworld technology, Hedorah is revealed to be a homeworld bio-weapon,etc.)
>Godzilla arrives in Beach City to retrieve Minilla with Rodan and Anguirus
>Mothra arrives to stop Godzilla from fucking up too much shit
>Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond get ahold of King Ghidorah and Gigan and send them to Earth to wipe out the Crystal Gems.
>Gems try to explain to local government that Godzilla can repel the invading space monsters.
>Monsters fighting with the Gems caught in the middle
>Mothra dies at some point.
>The army shows up with maser cannons to fight off some of the monsters just like in the 70s movies.
>Homeworld rebuilds Mechagodzilla and creates Space Godzilla by combining Godzilla's DNA with White Diamond's essence or something

Attached: destroy8.jpg (1321x552, 59K)

Honestly Steven getting obliterated by a real villian is way more refreshing

>Minilla
dropped